Author Topic: where do fat people get their confidence from?  (Read 5880 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: where do fat people get their confidence from?
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2008, 06:23:53 PM »
whose gimmick account? Basile?

Would make sense, since Basile and Samson = retards. Unfortunately, Basile = probably not able to write like Samson, he's just to old to deviate from his moronic path.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2008, 06:26:40 PM »

Would make sense, since Basile and Samson = retards. Unfortunately, Basile = probably not able to write like Samson, he's just to old to deviate from his moronic path.
well whoever it is they are and will be losers and loners, Keith is a big boy and he does not even support fat people, thats why i respect that guy.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2008, 06:31:04 PM »
well whoever it is they are and will be losers and loners, Keith is a big boy and he does not even support fat people, thats why i respect that guy.

Basile is just creepy. Keith is a good guy for sure (even though it's fun to piss him off ;D )

And certain fat people are actually pretty confident, because they are simply comfortable with themselves. It's simple really, if you do not have any emotional issues with being fat and have no other strong issues, you will be confident. The assumption that every fat person on this planet has an issue with their large bodies = a stupid assumption. At the same time, more fat people appear confident about themselves than the number of actual confident fat people. Debussey therefore assume that a small % of fat people simply are confident because they are pleased with their bodies or just don't care about it, and a large majority = "faking it", claiming to be confident while in reality being an issue with their bodies.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2008, 07:10:03 PM »
Yeah I never understood how they can be so confident.  I admit I have gotten way out of shape and am pretty fat but I have almost zero confidence and very low self esteem.  It has always perplexed me how these fat guys can have the "gift of gab" and act so confident and outgoing, especially with the ladies.  Have they no shame?  For me when I am in shape my confidence is high, when fat and out of shape it is low.  That is how it should be. 

And fat chicks who think they're hot don't even get me started on that. Seriously I think I have seen maybe one fat chick my whole life I would fuck.   >:(

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2008, 07:12:25 PM »
'i think therefore i am'

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2008, 07:17:45 PM »
Success?  Although with success usually comes not giving a shit about stupid trivial things. 

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2008, 07:18:07 PM »
It has always perplexed me how these fat guys can have the "gift of gab" and act so confident and outgoing, especially with the ladies.  Have they no shame? 

If they have no emotional issue with their weight, the feeling of shame will not kick in, even if other people make nasty remarks.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2008, 07:18:50 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2008, 07:19:46 PM »
doesn't chocolate release serotonin in the brain?

perhaps 64 oz hersheys dark chocolate = 10 mg fluoxetine?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2008, 07:20:24 PM »

This thread isn't about men who call for riots in American cities, as Rush Limbaugh did last month.

Stavios

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2008, 07:25:08 PM »
after gaining 30 pounds last week, I now get my confidence from my pancake eating capacities  8)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2008, 07:30:20 PM »
And certain fat people are actually pretty confident, because they are simply comfortable with themselves. It's simple really, if you do not have any emotional issues with being fat and have no other strong issues, you will be confident. The assumption that every fat person on this planet has an issue with their large bodies = a stupid assumption. At the same time, more fat people appear confident about themselves than the number of actual confident fat people. Debussey therefore assume that a small % of fat people simply are confident because they are pleased with their bodies or just don't care about it, and a large majority = "faking it", claiming to be confident while in reality being an issue with their bodies.

The fat people who "fake it" usually OVERcompensate if anything.  That's why there are so many fat women who are total bitches.
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2008, 07:32:48 PM »

The fat people who "fake it" usually OVERcompensate if anything.  That's why there are so many fat women who are total bitches.

Often, yes. But when you break through their bitch shield, they are extremely vulnerable. But the same also goes for hot chicks acting as bitches, they are often extremely insecure as well.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2008, 07:33:52 PM »
And fat chicks who think they're hot don't even get me started on that. Seriously I think I have seen maybe one fat chick my whole life I would fuck.   >:(

Yeah...  you'd think getting turned down by every guy they hit on would smack those fat pigs back into reality, wouldn't you?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2008, 07:35:28 PM »

Yeah...  you'd think getting turned down by every guy they hit on would smack those fat pigs back into reality, wouldn't you?

That's the problem, there are many losers out there that = willing to fuck these fat hags. Vince Basile comes to mind.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2008, 07:36:30 PM »

Often, yes. But when you break through their bitch shield, they are extremely vulnerable. But the same also goes for hot chicks acting as bitches, they are often extremely insecure as well.

I don't know...  although there certainly are exceptions, in general there seems to be an inverse relationship between level of attractiveness and level of bitchiness in women, at least in my experience.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2008, 07:39:17 PM »

I don't know...  although there certainly are exceptions, in general there seems to be an inverse relationship between level of attractiveness and level of bitchiness in women, at least in my experience.

That's probably because your definition of "attractiveness" is muppets, muslims and other funny looking creatures.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2008, 07:42:08 PM »
About 20 years ago there was a movement for people to be proud of their bodies and so on to improve their self-esteem.  So you have fat people, especially women, who think they are all that and realistically should be tied to a Conestoga wagon.
LOL. Monster pioneer allusion.  :)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2008, 07:48:44 PM »
Also...catch 22, fat chicks are easy...but they're also fat.   :-\

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2008, 07:49:25 PM »
From hanging around with other fatties.  Most fat people consider themselves "average" because they know someone fatter.

They seem to have a lesser capacity for self criticism than the average person, while bodybuilders are highly self critical.  People frequently tell me I'm too hard on myself regarding all sorts of things.  They're probably right but I'm critical of others too, so I usually tell them I don't take advice from lard asses.  ;)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2008, 07:49:32 PM »
Basile is just creepy.

Debussey is living proof that the mentally challenged do need guidance and supervision. Isn't this the guy who posted a thread about the contents of his toilet? That is okay? Seems to me the inmates have taken over this asylum.

If you want to see why fat people have confidence then read the Dimensions forum. Better yet, become a member and try to help them. Good luck.

As if having big muscles makes you superior! Well, maybe you can lift more and might be handy carrying groceries. Other than that I don't see it. Too many here have been reading comic books instead of getting an education. A pity because brawn sure outnumbers brain on this forum.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2008, 07:50:23 PM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2008, 07:52:11 PM »
What's the dimensions forum? 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2008, 07:57:05 PM »
Dimensions is the premier size acceptance site on the internet.

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/index.php

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2008, 07:58:52 PM »
Debussey is living proof that the mentally challenged do need guidance and supervision. Isn't this the guy who posted a thread about the contents of his toilet? That is okay? Seems to me the inmates have taken over this asylum.

If you want to see why fat people have confidence then read the Dimensions forum. Better yet, become a member and try to help them. Good luck.

As if having big muscles makes you superior! Well, maybe you can lift more and might be handy carrying groceries. Other than that I don't see it. Too many here have been reading comic books instead of getting an education. A pity because brawn sure outnumbers brain on this forum.

Creepy old guy alert. Creepy old guy alert.