Author Topic: where do fat people get their confidence from?  (Read 5892 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
where do fat people get their confidence from?
« on: July 17, 2008, 04:57:01 PM »
do you guys ever wonder, where fat/ugly/generally obviously inferior people get their confidence and sense of self worth from? i mean lately ive been noticing this alot. like how does one of these people look other, better people in the eye when talking to them when they should be looking at the floor? where does the grounded self satisfaction come from when they confidently go about their day, approach and speak to better people, see/hang around with superior specimens and feel no need to improve themselves, and, sometimes, even have an air of cockyness and entitlement?
for instance a 5 foot 240lb middle age hag with folded-over knees and thinning hair goes about the grocery store, full of confidence and righteousness demanding to speak to a manager and actually has the audacity to make demands and genuinely expects people to make concessions for her? its like they have no idea they are below other people, as if they have never looked into a mirror before. how do they get up in the morning, see themselves in the mirror, and carry on with their day, much less exude self worth and confidence?

lift 456

• Getbig III
  • Italian Stallion
Re: where do fat people get their confidence from?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 05:05:42 PM »
?
I

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 05:23:43 PM »
Confidence can come from personal success and that does not always come in the form of how you look

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 05:24:22 PM »
Fromn our politically correct society

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 05:29:54 PM »
Confidence can come from personal success and that does not always come in the form of how you look
bullshit!

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 05:35:13 PM »
bullshit!

epic jealously of the fat man  ::) ;D

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 05:37:12 PM »
Fromn our politically correct society

About 20 years ago there was a movement for people to be proud of their bodies and so on to improve their self-esteem.  So you have fat people, especially women, who think they are all that and realistically should be tied to a Conestoga wagon.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2008, 05:38:05 PM »
epic jealously of the fat man  ::) ;D

Hmmm....Pot, meet kettle-kettle meet pot  ::)

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2008, 05:39:13 PM »

Translation= I am a fat obese pig with no muscle, but I have "personality"  ::)

Dball

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2008, 05:41:07 PM »
Probably the same place that other ignorant people come up with the bullshit that there is anything, ever, that makes one person inferior to another.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2008, 05:41:28 PM »
Hmmm....Pot, meet kettle-kettle meet pot  ::)

haha look at this fat piggy stalking me
Oh, and i'm not fat either......perhaps you ought to look into the mirror sometime  ;)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2008, 05:45:48 PM »
they get confidence from the high sugar levels..most of them have been fat for so long there brains just accept the fact they will always have to settle for shit..they never get respect, they never play sports or enjoy acitvities, they get ridiculed and stared at by the general public...nobody likes Fat people, i was shopping last week and saw a fat bitch pushing a trolley and it overturned and all the contents emptied from the trolley.

Nobody helped hahahah , had that been a girl of normal build there would be plenty of offerings of help...If your Fat your a loser, if your trying to lose it then i have respect, but if you embrace it you can be a loner and make gym parts with Vince basile

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2008, 05:47:06 PM »
do you guys ever wonder, where fat/ugly/generally obviously inferior people get their confidence and sense of self worth from? i mean lately ive been noticing this alot. like how does one of these people look other, better people in the eye when talking to them when they should be looking at the floor? where does the grounded self satisfaction come from when they confidently go about their day, approach and speak to better people, see/hang around with superior specimens and feel no need to improve themselves, and, sometimes, even have an air of cockyness and entitlement?
for instance a 5 foot 240lb middle age hag with folded-over knees and thinning hair goes about the grocery store, full of confidence and righteousness demanding to speak to a manager and actually has the audacity to make demands and genuinely expects people to make concessions for her? its like they have no idea they are below other people, as if they have never looked into a mirror before. how do they get up in the morning, see themselves in the mirror, and carry on with their day, much less exude self worth and confidence?

Medication. The end.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2008, 05:49:07 PM »
I will honestly say if i was or become obese i would not hesitate for a split second to use my Heath ledger emergency kit.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2008, 05:50:53 PM »
I will honestly saw if i was or become obese i would not hesitate for a split second to use my Heath ledger emergency kit.
instead of doing that why not just mega dose t3 and test ? lol..if you gonna kill yourself over it you are btter off shaving ten years off your life(or more) and living life with a kickass body for the rest of your time

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2008, 05:52:15 PM »
instead of doing that why not just mega dose t3 and test ? lol..if you gonna kill yourself over it you are btter off shaving ten years off your life(or more) and living life with a kickass body for the rest of your time
in Australia its hard to get anyhthing like that, but anyway if i let myself get to that point i deserve to be dead

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2008, 06:00:04 PM »
LOL john matrix sounds like he is the super grocery manager who is mad a fat person complained to him
TEAM Nasser

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2008, 06:02:49 PM »

Take a look at your mom and dad ad ask yourself why they are looking at you instead of down at the floor...Ask your grandparents why they look you eye to eye and critique you instead of looking down at the floor when they see you?

You know why they look you in the eye? And critique you??? It is because they see a shallow, impotent person going no where in life and having no sense of value. You have not yet found a reason for being happy, alive or knowing anything about yourself...you more than likely are on an anti depressant or two and considering the ego you have what do you have to offer a person whom YOU look down upon???.......I AM SURE THE ANSWER IS NOTHING!!!!...except criticism to make your miserable character feel good.

Most serial killers and rapist operate on the same mindset as you...FEELING SUPERIOR...eventually it drives them insane with the though they are greater than...or puts them on a path of self destruction, when truth of the matter is they are less than and can not in any way challenge the individual(s) intellectually or physically they so despise.

You should get a grip on yourself, get to know yourself...better yet develop YOURSELF and see a therapist before you're locked away in a padded cell.
C

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2008, 06:03:45 PM »
I will honestly say if i was or become obese i would not hesitate for a split second to use my Heath ledger emergency kit.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2008, 06:05:55 PM »
Take a look at your mom and dad ad ask yourself why they are looking at you instead of down at the floor...Ask your grandparents why they look you eye to eye and critique you instead of looking down at the floor when they see you?

You know why they look you in the eye? And critique you??? It is because they see a shallow, impotent person going no where in life and having no sense of value. You have not yet found a reason for being happy, alive or knowing anything about yourself...you more than likely are on an anti depressant or two and considering the ego you have what do you have to offer a person whom YOU look down upon???.......I AM SURE THE ANSWER IS NOTHING!!!!...except criticism to make your miserable character feel good.

Most serial killers and rapist operate on the same mindset as you...FEELING SUPERIOR...eventually it drives them insane with the though they are greater than...or puts them on a path of self destruction, when truth of the matter is they are less than and can not in any way challenge the individual(s) intellectually or physically they so despise.

You should get a grip on yourself, get to know yourself...better yet develop YOURSELF and see a therapist before you're locked away in a padded cell.
nah you got it wrong, he dont feel superior, he just hates fat people cause there lazy sloths.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2008, 06:06:28 PM »

haha settle down buddy, sounds like your the one who needs therapy, letting yourself get ENRAGED and typing your heart out at an internet thread, especially one that is obviously not entirely serious.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2008, 06:11:23 PM »
Samson, relax, breathe, its a forum, its not real life man..say your piece and move on, no need for epic paragraphs.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2008, 06:15:56 PM »
Samson, relax, breathe, its a forum, its not real life man..say your piece and move on, no need for epic paragraphs.

SAMSON123 is a gimmick account.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2008, 06:18:35 PM »

SAMSON123 is a gimmick account.
whose gimmick account? Basile?

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2008, 06:20:35 PM »
From their ability to eat more donuts than their co-workers.
\