Author Topic: where do fat people get their confidence from?  (Read 5891 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: where do fat people get their confidence from?
« Reply #75 on: July 17, 2008, 10:09:18 PM »

I'm sure most people feel like a god among children when they're around you, Cumdrizzle.  ::)
i compliment and you and this is the thanks i get.

::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #76 on: July 17, 2008, 10:20:11 PM »
i compliment and you and this is the thanks i get.

::)

Welcome to Getbig!  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2008, 01:08:14 AM »
nah i didnt, her mum called in and told me, i was like "I been telling her for 3 years that some shit bad would happen" i was thinking more of a heart attack on her late 30's but type 2 diabetes is a ####.

the fattie has no discipline, i mean i would go and get her a salad with a yoghurt so she could avoid having a hotdog, all she did was eat the hotdog after she ate the salad.

Hey, there a plenty of warnings out there on eating junk, she avoided them and bit the bullet....after she bit the donuts.

her day is like this

9.00 am  pack of chips and a bottle of coke
10.30am Hotchips
11.30am Hotdogs / can of coke
1pm Mcdonalds
3.30 6 pack of donuts with thickshake
5.15pm Hotchips/ bottle of coke

this happens daily with her for the last 3 years.

Isn't that diet readily available in Flex magazine? hahah, Classic.
The fact you broke her diet down, even funnier. ;D
N

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2008, 01:29:30 AM »

Would make sense, since Basile and Samson = retards. Unfortunately, Basile = probably not able to write like Samson, he's just to old to deviate from his moronic path.

HEY LOOK MY PET ROCK OFFERS ME A COMPLIMENT... GEE I DIDN'T KNOW THIRTY WAS SO OLD...LET ME GET MY BIFOCALS AND CANE...

IT MUST KILL TO HAVE A 58.5 IQ DEPUSSY...NOT TO WORRY THOUGH YOU JUST KEEP COLLECTING THOSE BOTTLES AND STEALING COPPER PIPES AND YOU WILL BE ALRIGHT... THAT'S RIGHT IN THE RANGE OF YOUR MENTALITY
C

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2008, 02:06:17 AM »
do you guys ever wonder, where fat/ugly/generally obviously inferior people get their confidence and sense of self worth from? i mean lately ive been noticing this alot. like how does one of these people look other, better people in the eye when talking to them when they should be looking at the floor? where does the grounded self satisfaction come from when they confidently go about their day, approach and speak to better people, see/hang around with superior specimens and feel no need to improve themselves, and, sometimes, even have an air of cockyness and entitlement?
for instance a 5 foot 240lb middle age hag with folded-over knees and thinning hair goes about the grocery store, full of confidence and righteousness demanding to speak to a manager and actually has the audacity to make demands and genuinely expects people to make concessions for her? its like they have no idea they are below other people, as if they have never looked into a mirror before. how do they get up in the morning, see themselves in the mirror, and carry on with their day, much less exude self worth and confidence?

If you have a strong mind and mental prowess, it does not matter how you look physically.

The mind is a very powerful thing!
Q

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2008, 06:36:39 PM »
Spot on.

Whenever I see a fat acquantance, I pounce on the opportunity, the first time he/she brings up weight and asks my opinion.  Brutal honesty feels great, and often they'll respect you for it, even if they don't like you for it.

I frequently tell fat people - when they ask - what their approx BF% is, what ECA/diet/cardio/weights/overall lvl of activity they could be doing to fix it, and how long it'd take.

Yes, and you would be a dickhead to do so. Go and register on Dimensions and then use that logic there to help those people. Post on the General forum or the Health forum. Should be fun to watch you get ripped to shreds. Good luck.