Author Topic: Vic Richards  (Read 28543 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: Vic Richards
« Reply #125 on: July 22, 2008, 12:31:18 PM »
Funny his Dad is a doctor..he was of course taking boatloads of gh. He hung around the same people I did.

I don't want to get into a pissing match with anybody here.....but having been around "Vic" a bit in the early 1990's...im inclined to agree here with Noel

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #126 on: July 22, 2008, 12:36:26 PM »
I don't want to get into a pissing match with anybody here.....but having been around "Vic" a bit in the early 1990's...im inclined to agree here with Noel

Vic was 270# in 1982, the first year I saw him, he was the biggest BBer in Venice-he was NOT on GH.

GH was basically not avalible at that time-with very limited exceptions-and if you were one of those exceptions you had a small supply that would cover 2-4 weeks/small dosages max.

NO ONE was on "boatlaods" of GH then because there simply was not boatloads of it available.

Now what went on in the 90's I dont know, but Vic was just as big in 1982 as he was in 1992.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: July 22, 2008, 12:40:40 PM »
Vic was 270# in 1982, the first year I saw him, he was the biggest BBer in Venice-he was NOT on GH.

GH was basically not avalible at that time-with very limited exceptions-and if you were one of those exceptions you had a small supply that would cover 2-4 weeks/small dosages max.

NO ONE was on "boatlaods" of GH then because there simply was not boatloads of it available.

Now what went on in the 90's I dont know, but Vic was just as big in 1982 as he was in 1992.

Ok bro.............all i know bout Vic is from the early 1990's
Vic like i stated stayed with my buddy Freddy (Freddy payed Vic to "give seminars" and "guest pose" at his gym)
Vic would be at Freddys home for a few weeks 2 -3 times a year
all i can say is what i saw/what Freddy and Victor told me.............

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #128 on: July 22, 2008, 12:49:34 PM »
Ok bro.............all i know bout Vic is from the early 1990's
Vic like i stated stayed with my buddy Freddy (Freddy payed Vic to "give seminars" and "guest pose" at his gym)
Vic would be at Freddys home for a few weeks 2 -3 times a year
all i can say is what i saw/what Freddy and Victor told me.............

Things did change with GH in the 90's after it had be synthetically produced, so it is likely he may have used GH then, as do all the top guys today, but in the 80's - when Vic was the shit around Venice- he was like everyone else using AAS only-insulin and GH were just not used or prevelent before the 90's.

So I will concede later in his career the GH equation changed for him.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: July 22, 2008, 12:53:14 PM »
Things did change with GH in the 90's after it had be synthetically produced, so it is likely he may have used GH then, as do all the top guys today, but in the 80's - when Vic was the shit around Venice- he was like everyone else using AAS only-insulin and GH were just not used or prevelent before the 90's.

So I will concede later in his career the GH equation changed for him.

Fair enough!  (altho wasn't GH extracted from human cadavers available in the 1980's?)
i think it was rumored to cause ..........jacob's or something that drove the user insane?

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: July 22, 2008, 04:14:05 PM »
sitting at Shakes house in Seattle with Vic and Mike Quinn in 1989 listening to both of them talk about GH ..watching Vic eat more rice than I've ever seen anyone eat in one sitting...ya i don't know shit.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: July 22, 2008, 06:01:38 PM »
I had a buddy who used to eat so much freakin rice I got sick watching him.  ;D

Bout 10 years ago I used to talk to Vic a lot. I can say that he didn't like high androgen drugs and he was a big fan of high dose anabolics ie var, eq, ect. tren was the exception. Claimed he had a way of taking and combining these supps that gave he his freaky size. Never got much into that so who knows.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: July 22, 2008, 06:12:35 PM »
Fair enough!  (altho wasn't GH extracted from human cadavers available in the 1980's?)
i think it was rumored to cause ..........jacob's or something that drove the user insane?

Here you go Mike. Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease is a very rare and incurable degenerative neurological disorder (brain disease) that is ultimately fatal.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #133 on: July 22, 2008, 06:13:40 PM »
Bout 10 years ago I used to talk to Vic a lot. I can say that he didn't like high androgen drugs and he was a big fan of high dose anabolics ie var, eq, ect. tren was the exception. Claimed he had a way of taking and combining these supps that gave he his freaky size. Never got much into that so who knows.

I remember having the same conversation with him, zero test and heaps of straight anabolics. You are speaking facts, disgusted.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #134 on: July 22, 2008, 06:15:25 PM »
he loved parabolan the poor man's GH....who gives a fk if they used GH 20 iu's a week was a lot considered back then....
now every punk on the boards uses 10-20 ius a day... :-* :-X

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: July 22, 2008, 06:15:48 PM »

That's because GH doesn't gve you the size that it is rumored too. Big waste of money.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: July 22, 2008, 06:17:33 PM »
I remember having the same conversation with him, zero test and heaps of straight anabolics. You are speaking facts, disgusted.

Yep  :) Not sure if I should post doses but it was high. PM if you like and we can compare notes.  ;D

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #137 on: July 22, 2008, 08:41:06 PM »
Before synthetically produced GH became available to the masses, it needed to be FDA approved here in the states...That my friends takes many many years to happen...Well there were quite a few guinea pigs(mostly midgets) who had access to such drugs well before the FDA approved them...Along with some doctors etc...

So Victor had a doctor for a dad did he?

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #138 on: July 22, 2008, 08:45:15 PM »
And that was all before GH and insulin etc. Imagine what he could look like if he was at his peak now, with the products that are available today. I suspect he would be mind blowingly massive and cut, and right up there with Ronnie, Jay and Dennis.

Since when is Jay cut?

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: July 22, 2008, 10:04:20 PM »
In earlier years Jay has come in amazingly cut. I hope he come in shape for the 2008 one last time.