Author Topic: Kiyoshi Moody  (Read 129504 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Kiyoshi Moody
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2008, 08:35:05 AM »
 8)

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2008, 12:51:12 PM »
8)

sooooo what are you trying to say van? you bastard hater ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2008, 01:17:31 PM »
sooooo what are you trying to say van? you bastard hater ;D

What do you mean? Dude looks great!  :D

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2008, 01:47:15 PM »
Kiyoshi,

Great build, looks like you've trained awfully hard.  I'm not saying I don't believe you but I want to find someone who will prove they are a natural.

Lets do this the right way.

I have an independent lab that can test your blood for anabolic/banned substances and i'll pay for it.  I can set it up for any zip code in the U.S so that you can pop in to any clinic and be out in minutes. 

Would you be up to the test to prove you are natural and at anytime a test is requested?

I'd be curious to know if just one person who claims to be natural will submit to blood testing...just one.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2008, 02:12:22 PM »
Moody at last years Team Universe
Air Falcon

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2008, 05:42:24 PM »
Thank you very much for the compliment Here are some of my stats:

1. I'm 5'10"

2. Precontest supps - whey protein, casein protein, thermogenic, creatine, glutamine, mulitvitamin, testosterone booster(otc), If you need the know the brand just let me know, I'm open to any question.

3. I have been debating and thinking about this question alot and asking myself would. Taking a IFBB Pro card will help my personal training business tremenduosly but at the same time I love my little 5 year old girl that means the world to me and would do anything for, At the same time I have my age to consider, So as of right now I can say NO I would stay natural. Can I compete on a IFBB Pro stage, Yes, Can I place naturally NO, Will things change, yes they can. Hope that helps

Now, that the IFBB has this 202-and-under class, are you looking to compete there, should you get your IFBB pro card. That's only 7 lbs (I'm speaking as if putting on 7 lbs of muscle is easy) from your current contest weight.

If you don't go to the IFBB, will you/can you compete in the WNBF as a pro?

dustin

« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2008, 02:06:19 PM »
Damn, Kiyoshi. Black and Native American??? That's a VERY interesting mix! I didn't think you were 100% Japanese, but I couldn't guess what other ethnicity if my life depended on it.

In any event, you look great, man. You always bring a crazy package to the table. And it's always nice seeing some Asian bodybuilders out there too. Ken Suemitsu looked amazing in his day. Hidetada Yamagishi is looking great too. Can't wait until he's competing in North America again. Hope your training continues to go well.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2008, 11:43:02 PM »
Kiyoshi,

Great build, looks like you've trained awfully hard.  I'm not saying I don't believe you but I want to find someone who will prove they are a natural.

Lets do this the right way.

I have an independent lab that can test your blood for anabolic/banned substances and i'll pay for it.  I can set it up for any zip code in the U.S so that you can pop in to any clinic and be out in minutes. 

Would you be up to the test to prove you are natural and at anytime a test is requested?

I'd be curious to know if just one person who claims to be natural will submit to blood testing...just one.

Hey Bro NO PROBLEM ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, NO NOTICE. I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY. U ARE ACTUALLY MY THIRD TAKER. AS LONG AS THEY ARE A LEGITIMATE DRUG TESTING LAB CENTER

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2008, 11:46:24 PM »
Now, that the IFBB has this 202-and-under class, are you looking to compete there, should you get your IFBB pro card. That's only 7 lbs (I'm speaking as if putting on 7 lbs of muscle is easy) from your current contest weight.

If you don't go to the IFBB, will you/can you compete in the WNBF as a pro?
THERE IS NO WAY I CAN COMPETE IN THE IFBB UNDER 202 CLASS, I KNOW MY LIMITS. I'M TOO DAMN TALL.
WILL I EVER COMPETE IN THE WNBF? IF THEY EVER CHANGE THERE RULES YES. AS OF RIGHT NOW, NO.

I still compete in the ABA/INBA/PNBA and also NPC

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2008, 11:52:56 PM »
Damn, Kiyoshi. Black and Native American??? That's a VERY interesting mix! I didn't think you were 100% Japanese, but I couldn't guess what other ethnicity if my life depended on it.

In any event, you look great, man. You always bring a crazy package to the table. And it's always nice seeing some Asian bodybuilders out there too. Ken Suemitsu looked amazing in his day. Hidetada Yamagishi is looking great too. Can't wait until he's competing in North America again. Hope your training continues to go well.

Thank you very much for the compliment!!1 It's very much appreciated!!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2008, 11:56:35 PM »
THERE IS NO WAY I CAN COMPETE IN THE IFBB UNDER 202 CLASS, I KNOW MY LIMITS. I'M TOO DAMN TALL.
WILL I EVER COMPETE IN THE WNBF? IF THEY EVER CHANGE THERE RULES YES. AS OF RIGHT NOW, NO.

I still compete in the ABA/INBA/PNBA and also NPC

By changing their rules you are referring to? (not a slam...just know that they have differing rules when compared to the other pro natural orgs out there.)  I am a WNBF pro....so I have to accept their rules or move to another organization.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2008, 12:09:46 AM »
By changing their rules you are referring to? (not a slam...just know that they have differing rules when compared to the other pro natural orgs out there.)  I am a WNBF pro....so I have to accept their rules or move to another organization.

I'm Not against the WNBF, it's just that I don't believe that you can compete in no other organization or be in any other magazine that they do not publish. In my opinion it would only help them promote there organization more and give them more publicity. ie Dave Goodin

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2008, 05:30:22 AM »
I'm Not against the WNBF, it's just that I don't believe that you can compete in no other organization or be in any other magazine that they do not publish. In my opinion it would only help them promote there organization more and give them more publicity. ie Dave Goodin

I could swear that the NPC has a similar rule.  We know the IFBB does.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2008, 07:42:12 AM »

As far as the NPC, They have there act together as far promoting. We all know that. Name one magazine you cannot appear in?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2008, 08:07:19 AM »
As far as the NPC, They have there act together as far promoting. We all know that. Name one magazine you cannot appear in?

That I do not know as I havent done an NPC show since my first one back in '87.  I dont even bother going to the ones that say "natural" anymore because of repeated obvious bullshitters (even knowing first hand some of these bullshitters).

If the NPC doesnt have the "non-compete" clause...thats great.  Comparing apples to apples....the IFBB has similar rules with the competing in other organizations as the WNBF does.  Or am I wrong?

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2008, 08:21:23 AM »
That I do not know as I havent done an NPC show since my first one back in '87.  I dont even bother going to the ones that say "natural" anymore because of repeated obvious bullshitters (even knowing first hand some of these bullshitters).

If the NPC doesnt have the "non-compete" clause...thats great.  Comparing apples to apples....the IFBB has similar rules with the competing in other organizations as the WNBF does.  Or am I wrong?

I know what you are saying when a show says natural and you show up and the majority of the guys are not. I understand. Before I competed in the NPC I competed in the ABA/INBA/PNBA in this organization I never picked up my pro card. I did win many shows I just never accepted the Pro card some people have asked me why. They have about 5 pro shows a year and the big ones are the natural olympia and the universe where u can win money and compete against good competition. Do I do this for the money? No. I just like to compete. In the NPC I know these guys are natural, does it bother me? Nah. I have competed in natural and un natural shows. I love the look on some guys when I beat them knowing the stuff they put in there bodies and they come back and accuse me of doing the same cause they think a natural cant beat them. If you take some of the guys from the WNBF and put them in the Team Universe, they would do very well, becasue naturals bring a different type of conditioning and physique. ie Jim Cordova. He would do very well.

As far as the IFBB, Yes they do have that rule!!!! But you can still appear in any magazine you want. Any time you enter into a professional sport you bring that along.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2008, 09:49:16 AM »

As far as the IFBB, Yes they do have that rule!!!! But you can still appear in any magazine you want. Any time you enter into a professional sport you bring that along.

I do agree that the WNBF is shooting themselves in the foot by not allowing their athletes to do this.  Why not let them be featured in a mainstream mag.  I looked at the latest NB&F magazine this past weekend and think that the ad/content ratio was higher than any of the mainstream mags.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2008, 12:56:12 PM »
I do agree that the WNBF is shooting themselves in the foot by not allowing their athletes to do this.  Why not let them be featured in a mainstream mag.  I looked at the latest NB&F magazine this past weekend and think that the ad/content ratio was higher than any of the mainstream mags.

I was all in favor back in the day about competing in the WNBF but I read the rules and I went with the ABA and NPC. Now more towards the NPC.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2008, 01:26:21 PM »
ON the other board there was a thread about natural and unnatural and you came up and lots of crazy posts,good and bad,one i particular stated by getintony that moody looks great ,lean,but i believe he is clean due to the fact that he's tall and standing next to usa's lightheavies he would appear smaller,i disagreed i feel u would have placed top 5 due to condition,shape,structure ,i think you could hang on other variables without the thickness shorter guys had imo....

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2008, 01:36:27 PM »

You can compete in any other org you want if you are an NPC athlete as long as you don't compete for price money. That's because price money means you are a professional. This went to court - the NPC can't ban athletes for competing in other amateur orgs.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2008, 12:25:44 AM »
You can compete in any other org you want if you are an NPC athlete as long as you don't compete for price money. That's because price money means you are a professional. This went to court - the NPC can't ban athletes for competing in other amateur orgs.

Very true!! But will the judges favor you the next time they see you on an NPC stage? 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2008, 06:42:43 AM »

Very true!! But will the judges favor you the next time they see you on an NPC stage? 

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2008, 09:02:38 AM »
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lol, i know, i know

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2008, 02:43:18 PM »
Kiyoshi,

First of all, great physique man.  8)

Secondly, can you provide an example of your diet, what you eat, including how many calories, grams of protein etc.

Many thanks

J

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2008, 02:55:29 PM »
Yo, got your text the other day. Sorry we couldn't hook up for some posing in Vegas.  I know you'll rock the house in NY.  I'm also helping out Bill Lawrence(Lt. Wt) for the TU.  He's hungry to get back on the Team too.  Stay focus Kiyoshi and win!