Author Topic: Kiyoshi Moody  (Read 130136 times)

wild willie

• Getbig V
Re: Kiyoshi Moody
« Reply #225 on: April 28, 2010, 01:24:21 PM »
First of all, you don't have a clue who I am or what I've done. You have no idea what my phsique looks like on stage or off. I've been on both sides of the track -- natural and not. You're talkin about not setting limits like you've done something nobody else hasn't. And if you been around for more than 2 decades, weighing in at 195 is quite small, so sounds like you've set limits on your own physique or you would have broke 200 lbs 10 years ago.

While I may believe you don't touch some enhancers, I'd bet my left nut your taking T3, Clen, Win V and Halo or Anavar pre-contest. Let me guess, you use some herbal blend to lose your water and have never touched Lasix or aldactone or the like?  ::)
HEY.......WHEN WILL BLOKES LIKE YOU GET OVER BODYWEIGHT? WHY IS IT THAT A GUY HAS TO WEIGH OVER 200 TO BE CONSIDERED BIG.......YOU SOUND LIKE A FOOL.......SHAWN WAS 205-210......SAMIR WAS 190-205.......MARK DUGDALE AND MANY OTHERS ARE COMPETING IN THE 202 CLASS.....WAKE UP BRO.....GET PAST THE THAT MIND SET THAT YOU MUST WEIGH OVER 200 TO MAKE AN IMPACT ON THE SPORT......FOR CHRIST SAKES......LEE PRIEST IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPRESSIVE PHYSIQUE ATHLETES ON THE PLANET AND HE STAYS RIGHT AROUND 200.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: April 28, 2010, 01:28:32 PM »
KIYOSHI......YOU LOOK GREAT, SIR.......PISS ON THESE SOUP STIRRERS......HOW DO THEY KNOW WHAT GOES ON IN YOUR LIFE?

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #227 on: April 28, 2010, 07:10:58 PM »
HEY.......WHEN WILL BLOKES LIKE YOU GET OVER BODYWEIGHT? WHY IS IT THAT A GUY HAS TO WEIGH OVER 200 TO BE CONSIDERED BIG.......YOU SOUND LIKE A FOOL.......SHAWN WAS 205-210......SAMIR WAS 190-205.......MARK DUGDALE AND MANY OTHERS ARE COMPETING IN THE 202 CLASS.....WAKE UP BRO.....GET PAST THE THAT MIND SET THAT YOU MUST WEIGH OVER 200 TO MAKE AN IMPACT ON THE SPORT......FOR CHRIST SAKES......LEE PRIEST IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPRESSIVE PHYSIQUE ATHLETES ON THE PLANET AND HE STAYS RIGHT AROUND 200.

Your talking about guys that are 5'4-5'7, Kyoshi is like 5'10. You missed the point, but anyhoo

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: April 28, 2010, 09:06:00 PM »
i didn't miss the point........you have no point......he is clean.....you say he isn't......i say.....HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU KNOW????

he is drug free.....so 190-200 at 5'10.......CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS IMPRESSIVE........you missed the point.....not me!!

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #229 on: April 28, 2010, 10:41:25 PM »
Damn you gave me 5'10" thanks!!!!! I grew an inch!!! ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #230 on: April 29, 2010, 04:35:02 AM »
You look good bro..but imo you are not natural and thats not a bad thing either .. Not flaming you but I have been doing this long enough to seperate fact from fiction.

Either way keep training hard mate and good luck  :)

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #231 on: April 29, 2010, 05:54:10 AM »
Damn you gave me 5'10" thanks!!!!! I grew an inch!!! ;D

I guess you lied on your bodyspace?  :D

5' 10" (1 m 78 cm) Waist: 32" (81.28 cm)
Weight: 236 lb (107.3 kg) Thighs: 27" (68.58 cm)
Bodyfat: 15.0 % Calves: 17" (43.18 cm)
Chest: 47" (119.38 cm) Forearms: 12" (30.48 cm)
Arms: 19.75" (50.17 cm)

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/thenaturalone/

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: April 29, 2010, 08:32:54 AM »
i'll quit kissing his ass, if you stop attacking him......DEAL?

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #233 on: April 29, 2010, 08:40:46 AM »
You look good bro..but imo you are not natural and thats not a bad thing either .. Not flaming you but I have been doing this long enough to seperate fact from fiction.

Either way keep training hard mate and good luck  :)

Thanks bro!!! I understand!!!! I take everything as a compliment. Stay tuned wait til u see what I look like this year after not taking a break off from training and upping my cals to about 5000 per day!! You really gonna think like wtf!!!! lol!!! Even I have this offseason.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #234 on: April 29, 2010, 08:42:39 AM »
KIYOSHI......YOU LOOK GREAT, SIR.......PISS ON THESE SOUP STIRRERS......HOW DO THEY KNOW WHAT GOES ON IN YOUR LIFE?

Thanks bro!!!! I never let it bother me!!! I find it at times pretty comical!!! It takes to much energy to put people down for what someone thinks they do!!! I'm a very positive person!!!

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #235 on: April 29, 2010, 08:47:19 AM »
I guess you lied on your bodyspace?  :D

5' 10" (1 m 78 cm) Waist: 32" (81.28 cm)
Weight: 236 lb (107.3 kg) Thighs: 27" (68.58 cm)
Bodyfat: 15.0 % Calves: 17" (43.18 cm)
Chest: 47" (119.38 cm) Forearms: 12" (30.48 cm)
Arms: 19.75" (50.17 cm)

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/thenaturalone/

Dude these are just estimates, not exact!!!! If you ever meet me in person at a show then you will know!!!! oh my weight is now 224 something like that bf i believe down to 6 to 7

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #236 on: April 29, 2010, 09:36:26 AM »
Dude these are just estimates, not exact!!!! If you ever meet me in person at a show then you will know!!!! oh my weight is now 224 something like that bf i believe down to 6 to 7

Hey, I'm just going by what your wrote for your own bodyspace stats, but then told me you weren't that height  ???

Anyhoo

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #237 on: April 29, 2010, 10:54:39 AM »
I understand not prob i didnt know how to do 1/4 or 1/2 on the stats so i just went by estimates. so i contacted the admin my buddy on bb.com and he did it for me

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #238 on: April 30, 2010, 03:47:45 PM »
Keep it clean, bitches. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #239 on: April 30, 2010, 08:16:15 PM »
Keep it clean, bitches. :)

lol, always

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #240 on: May 26, 2010, 01:16:44 AM »
Since coming back from Australia I had a eye opening realization on where i had to be in this sport and why so I had to make a very difficult decision. Positive changes are about to happen, with the backing of my sponsor GENr8 the skies the limit. Every competitor better be on the ball cause I'm coming for you!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #241 on: May 27, 2010, 12:29:53 PM »
Since coming back from Australia I had a eye opening realization on where i had to be in this sport and why so I had to make a very difficult decision. Positive changes are about to happen, with the backing of my sponsor GENr8 the skies the limit. Every competitor better be on the ball cause I'm coming for you!!!!
ok,does that mean going the unnatural route?

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #242 on: June 01, 2010, 08:56:41 AM »
I will not be competing in the NPC Team Universe in 2010 possibly ever again. After coming back from Australia I was very well received in OZ and to what direction I should go. That is to compete in only the Natural Organizations. Which Ones? IFPA as a Pro, INBA/PNBA as a pro, Musclemania as a Pro and possibly the NGA as a Pro. My first show will possibly be in 3 weeks. My shows are all lined up for the year just waiting for the approval of my sponsor. So stay tuned for which ones I will be competing in.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #243 on: June 01, 2010, 05:26:14 PM »
I will not be competing in the NPC Team Universe in 2010 possibly ever again. After coming back from Australia I was very well received in OZ and to what direction I should go. That is to compete in only the Natural Organizations. Which Ones? IFPA as a Pro, INBA/PNBA as a pro, Musclemania as a Pro and possibly the NGA as a Pro. My first show will possibly be in 3 weeks. My shows are all lined up for the year just waiting for the approval of my sponsor. So stay tuned for which ones I will be competing in.
cool...see what u meant then,good luck,i think u did well at the team u and were a front runner at your class,but u have to do what u think is right.i still think u could have been top 5 at usa's,maybe being at the top of the sport for the natural org's is better for your sponsor,be well...

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #244 on: June 04, 2010, 10:21:59 AM »
cool...see what u meant then,good luck,i think u did well at the team u and were a front runner at your class,but u have to do what u think is right.i still think u could have been top 5 at usa's,maybe being at the top of the sport for the natural org's is better for your sponsor,be well...

Thank you very much NJFLEX, i completly understand where your coming from. I just had to think about at my age what direction I was going. With the IFBB i wouldve been done and at the same time to influence the younger generation coming up is a little harder. So in my heart I know I have a calling to compete in the natural organization and really try and do something special. I will always support the NPC and IFBB, I have a lot of friends that compete with them I love the sport so I'm still behind them!!!!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #245 on: June 04, 2010, 12:42:01 PM »

Can't your sponsor send you to the Universe, without your having to do the TU? What if they did that and you ended up winning your class, there?

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II

lesaucer

« Reply #247 on: July 02, 2010, 08:13:33 PM »
solid natural physique, just imagine if he would use!!!!!!!!

roflmaolol

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #248 on: July 15, 2010, 03:22:48 PM »
solid natural physique, just imagine if he would use!!!!!!!!

roflmaolol

Thanks, imagine if I did!!!! :o

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: July 15, 2010, 09:52:53 PM »
Kiyoshi.   Damn your conditioning is unbelievable!  Most guys here limit their minds to wht can be done without drugs. They have this problem of thinking that all humans must have the same genetic levels......assinine thought if u ask me!!   Paying your dues over the years takes time and most guys want results to fast so they jump into a bottle of test and then think thats the only way to do it.   The truth is they sold themselves short to early and cant go back.

Props for doing this drug free, man!!    Ill be visiting this thread more and will look over your blog to see whts going on.  Thanks for posting here. 8)