Author Topic: Kiyoshi Moody  (Read 129116 times)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
Re: Kiyoshi Moody
« Reply #350 on: March 10, 2011, 07:38:10 AM »
So it's ok to attack the guy without any proof whatsoever?

That, my friend, is bullshit.  Show me a fail on a drug test, and i'll tell you otherwise.  But this guy is competing naturally and is going on record stating the same.  It's bizarre that some would waste time arguing against it, without proof based on fact.

In this regard, I now am stopping the waste of my time too.  

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #351 on: March 10, 2011, 07:58:25 AM »
Who said I am attacking the guy? Others may have, but I never attacked him at all.

Do i think he's really clean? Hell no... Could he be? Sure maybe he is that one in a million person who is able to look better off steroids/gh/ insulin/ diuretics than many drug users... stranger things have happened in the world.

The fact is that Kiyoshi has a very classic jaw and face of a GH user, he has clinical signs as acromegaly as well as sausage digit fingers. His degree of muscle density, leanness, dryness are far better than many who DO admit to using every drug in the book. Is it really possible for a drug free natural athlete to achieve superior conditioning over a LOT of guys who have access to EVERY SINGLE DRUG out there? Perhaps- if that is true, then he should use every drug in the book and go on to be one of the greatest bodybuilder of all time and make a few million like Cutler is doing.

He has gyno (Which in a 14 year old fat kid isn't a big issue, but its a little suspicious in a 195lbs 4% bodyfat bodybuilder) he has very small lumps all over his abdomen that many people get from multiple sub q injections... He claims they are "lipomas"... Well, the incidence of lipomas in the population is about 1 in 1,000...(Reference- emedicine.com) Add to this, Shawn Ray, Lee Priest, Flex Wheeler, Phil Heath, Kia Green and many other drug-using pro bodybuilders have the same exact bumps. Do they all have "lipomas" or, is it more likely that they all are pinning themselves?! You decide.

Have i seen him buy drugs, do I know who he buys them from, do i know he uses drugs- We have already established the answer is NO... Nevertheless, in my OPINION everything about this dude screams- DRUG USER. I am fairly certain that a blood test looking at his epitestosterone:testosterone level would show that his levels are sky high and this doesn't happen from eating a lot of food and doing squats bro.

So just because he's never failed a drug test, that is the basis for your belief that he really is clean? Because he swears he is clean? LOL Ok. Ronnie Coleman has never failed a drug test either. Neither has Kevin Levrone...

I am cool with you thinking what you want. I am just showing you that your exact reasons for believing he is clean, aren't as strong as you think.  As a lawyer you should see how weak your arguments are.

So it's ok to attack the guy without any proof whatsoever?

That, my friend, is bullshit.  Show me a fail on a drug test, and i'll tell you otherwise.  But this guy is competing naturally and is going on record stating the same.  It's bizarre that some would waste time arguing against it, without proof based on fact.

In this regard, I now am stopping the waste of my time too.  

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #352 on: March 10, 2011, 08:10:22 AM »
You most certainly are attacking him.  You're attacking the veracity of his statement that he's a naturally competing bodybuilder and implying he is a liar.  You also, again, resorted to acting childish and made comment to me re my profession and ability to make a valid argument.

Regardless, think what you want and I will too.  I really could care less if he is on or not.  Why do you and GH15 waste time trying to toss the guy under the bus anyway?  Really, if he is indeed lying, who really gives a shit?  None of us know him. 

That's all this time.  Really.  I'm wasting my time here.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #353 on: March 10, 2011, 08:19:42 AM »
You most certainly are attacking him.  You're attacking the veracity of his statement that he's a naturally competing bodybuilder and implying he is a liar.  You also, again, resorted to acting childish and made comment to me re my profession and ability to make a valid argument.

Regardless, think what you want and I will too.  I really could care less if he is on or not.  Why do you and GH15 waste time trying to toss the guy under the bus anyway?  Really, if he is indeed lying, who really gives a shit?  None of us know him.  

That's all this time.  Really.  I'm wasting my time here.

Coltrane- Do you love Kiyoshi? You defend him with SUCH passion blindly... It really warms my heart lol

I see you have no reply to my statements in regard to my clinical diagnosis... I am a physician and much of medicine is clinical diagnosis. There isn't always a lab test, or fancy imaging modality to diagnosis a condition. I've given you 4-5 reasons why I think he is lying, and yet you still argue that because the man says he is telling the truth, he is?

He isnt the first "natural" athlete or professional athlete to lie to the public, do you admit to that? Do you also admit to the fact that there ARE ways to beat drug tests? If not, please read up on VICTOR CONTE and BALCOLABS for more information. I never judged him for being dishonest (in my opinion) he has his own reasons for saying what he is saying... do I personally think he is telling the truth- NOPE. Am i attacking him for it- NO.

There is a big difference between not believing what someone tells you, and "attacking" them.

You must read contracts all day long, it is MY OPINION that you would get SLAUGHTERED in the courtroom. Have a nice day

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #354 on: March 10, 2011, 08:31:20 AM »
Nice meltdown, "Doc".  Again, you resort to attacking, again.

You, as a professed physician, should be first to state that you shouldn't make diagnosis without first having met the client and checked him over.  That is Med-School 101.  No wonder my doctor doesn't just write me out a script when I call him complaining of a sore throat.  He wants to look me over and run tests first, before jumping to conclusion re what i've said over the phone.

Listen, enough arguing on this.  I don't have any love for Moody per se.  This whole issue just strikes a nerve with me.  Read my prior post for why. 

How would you feel if you had accusers telling you and everyone else that YOU cheated on your medical boards/licensing, etc., because you're a great physician with many clients?  All without concrete factual proof that you cheated!  You'd be pissed, correct?  And not so much cause of the doubt of your veracity, but for the fact that you worked your ass off for it.  Just sit back and think about it.

Anyway, i'm done debating this pointless thread.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #355 on: March 10, 2011, 08:44:40 AM »
Relax a little bro... you are really letting this discussion upset you lol

Why would I get upset at people accusing me of something that isn't true? I mean really. If Kiyoshi really is clean, then all of this should be compliments and he should have gotten VERY used to people doubting him by now.

How you are able to extrapolate what we say to him and apply it to your own personal "story" really is mind-boggling. Does it REALLY REALLY bother you that people think you use steroids? If so, WHY? You know the truth, you know people have a hard time believing that someone can be dedicated and committed and do things naturally... However, in the case of Kiyoshi, i have stated where my opinion comes from. It isn't just a blind "attack" cause "it looks too good to be true"... He has a few signs (at least in the photos i have seen of him) that really are classicly found in people who use bodybuilding drugs.

I gained around 50lbs of muscle in the first few years of training and also grow 3-4 inches. I started lifting weights right when i hit my growth spurt as a teenager. I've heard all the accusations of me using drugs and whatnot and they have always made me feel GOOD. Clearly i did something and am doing something right if people could look at me and think i am "cheating"... My friends still try and knock me and call me Barry Bonds etc and i think its funny. I'm comfortable in my own skin, it seems to me like you aren't yet.

out!

Nice meltdown, "Doc".  Again, you resort to attacking, again.

You, as a professed physician, should be first to state that you shouldn't make diagnosis without first having met the client and checked him over.  That is Med-School 101.  No wonder my doctor doesn't just write me out a script when I call him complaining of a sore throat.  He wants to look me over and run tests first, before jumping to conclusion re what i've said over the phone.

Listen, enough arguing on this.  I don't have any love for Moody per se.  This whole issue just strikes a nerve with me.  Read my prior post for why. 

How would you feel if you had accusers telling you and everyone else that YOU cheated on your medical boards/licensing, etc., because you're a great physician with many clients?  All without concrete factual proof that you cheated!  You'd be pissed, correct?  And not so much cause of the doubt of your veracity, but for the fact that you worked your ass off for it.  Just sit back and think about it.

Anyway, i'm done debating this pointless thread.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #356 on: March 10, 2011, 08:51:00 AM »
In the end we are back to square one. I admit that I have no objective proof to say I know for 100% fact he is using drugs... and i am basing my opinion off of the subjective things I have mentioned. And you have no real substantial argument to say he IS CLEAN other than to say he is "innocent until proven guilty"... I get it.

So we can agree to disagree.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #357 on: March 10, 2011, 03:18:10 PM »
I'll be by later to clean up this thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #358 on: March 10, 2011, 03:21:53 PM »
Kyoshi.

If you are truly natural then why defend yourself so adamantly to people who you dont know nor will ever actually meet in real life.

As if their opinion really matters.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #359 on: March 10, 2011, 06:23:02 PM »
Fuck it, you guys didn't meldown into the name calling, racial slur slinging abuse that Alexander D is know for, so I'm not cleaning anything up.

Unless Kiyoshi wants me to remove this little "spat".

Here's the bottom line..........you can choose to believe the guy or not, it's your choice, but if you want to argue about it, do it somewhere else, not on The Positive Board. :)

flex......if someone were to accuse you of juicing........how would you react? A little defense.....or would you lay out all the tests you had passed to provide proof?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #360 on: March 11, 2011, 12:43:58 AM »
you are a liar,,im god of hormones and im tellin you you are a liar,,why do you lie?  because you make a living of it,,you need the lie to survive like skip and to a lesser degree like nortom,,but never the less you lie like faildo ,,you know when you say 195 on stage and you balonie those kids to actualy believe 195 is nothing ,,in the condition you PRESENT IT IS A LOT OF SOMETHING,,there was never the natural who ever steped on stage sub8% 195 and height of 5'10 7lb per inch ,,the best natural to ever walk on earth which i trained and i wont name his name walked on stage 7% 192lb  5'11 and a half ,, and he was THE BST NATURAL I AHVE EVER TRAINED OR TRAINED WITH,,and i trained them all,,

you got to remember mr frank zane was mr o 185 your condition ,,,he could see it better and skin was better because he used less hormones than you ....but never the less he USED HORMONES AND HE WASS 185!   mr o!! so you come here and put again weight like it matter,, size is size ,,weight is weight,,you know very well what god of hormones talking about,,195lb fella can wipe the floor with 250lb fella if the 195 lb is mainly muscle and down to 6% while the 250lb is bloofy and 15% ,,wipe the floor with the 250 fella ,,so the example you gve is not good and is misleading,,

i rarely interfer with this balonie but this is just not right what you are doing,,

most hormonizer fellas that walk on staeg 195 SWIMMMM in hormones,,they just dont abuse gh and insulin thats why not 240,,who are you tellin balonie here inorder to make few bucks,,dont you understand that the members here are actual bodybuild and many are co competitors of yours under gimick acounts? dont you understand that the condition you present can not come unless trenbolona is used on a regular basis ,,dont you understant that the t hickness you present when 195 on stage can only come if testosterona was in system to create this thickness along with the trenbolona? dont you understand those things??

you need to take a good look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself  ,,why do i lie and what do i achieve by lieing,,because one day your kid will grow up...and that kid will know the truth because he will see his genetic only gets him to 180 10%  and you will have to look in this kids face,,and face the truth ,,im sure you will lie to the kid too but ask yourself why you do this,,what does it give you ,,there is not much money in natural bodybuild to become rich,, if you were sucesful model like sagi  i would say ok maybe,,but even sagi is very honest when he talk to other bodybuildrs,,big diff between fan boys and otheeer bodbybuilders,,

this is realy sad the need of you to lie just because you cant get to 230  on stage ,,,230 will have to be all out usage of hgh and insulina....you only want the 200 zone so you can go on and make a living out of natural bodybuild which does nto exsist,,

sad

gh15 approved

8) 8)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #361 on: March 11, 2011, 01:45:28 AM »
Fuck it, you guys didn't meldown into the name calling, racial slur slinging abuse that Alexander D is know for, so I'm not cleaning anything up.

Unless Kiyoshi wants me to remove this little "spat".

Here's the bottom line..........you can choose to believe the guy or not, it's your choice, but if you want to argue about it, do it somewhere else, not on The Positive Board. :)

flex......if someone were to accuse you of juicing........how would you react? A little defense.....or would you lay out all the tests you had passed to provide proof?
[/b]

If it was some faceless soul on this board.

Honestly, I wouldnt even care enough to respond.

Im past that point on here.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: August 04, 2011, 08:46:11 PM »
Who said I am attacking the guy? Others may have, but I never attacked him at all.

Do i think he's really clean? Hell no... Could he be? Sure maybe he is that one in a million person who is able to look better off steroids/gh/ insulin/ diuretics than many drug users... stranger things have happened in the world.

The fact is that Kiyoshi has a very classic jaw and face of a GH user, he has clinical signs as acromegaly as well as sausage digit fingers. His degree of muscle density, leanness, dryness are far better than many who DO admit to using every drug in the book. Is it really possible for a drug free natural athlete to achieve superior conditioning over a LOT of guys who have access to EVERY SINGLE DRUG out there? Perhaps- if that is true, then he should use every drug in the book and go on to be one of the greatest bodybuilder of all time and make a few million like Cutler is doing.

He has gyno (Which in a 14 year old fat kid isn't a big issue, but its a little suspicious in a 195lbs 4% bodyfat bodybuilder) he has very small lumps all over his abdomen that many people get from multiple sub q injections... He claims they are "lipomas"... Well, the incidence of lipomas in the population is about 1 in 1,000...(Reference- emedicine.com) Add to this, Shawn Ray, Lee Priest, Flex Wheeler, Phil Heath, Kia Green and many other drug-using pro bodybuilders have the same exact bumps. Do they all have "lipomas" or, is it more likely that they all are pinning themselves?! You decide.

Have i seen him buy drugs, do I know who he buys them from, do i know he uses drugs- We have already established the answer is NO... Nevertheless, in my OPINION everything about this dude screams- DRUG USER. I am fairly certain that a blood test looking at his epitestosterone:testosterone level would show that his levels are sky high and this doesn't happen from eating a lot of food and doing squats bro.

So just because he's never failed a drug test, that is the basis for your belief that he really is clean? Because he swears he is clean? LOL Ok. Ronnie Coleman has never failed a drug test either. Neither has Kevin Levrone...

I am cool with you thinking what you want. I am just showing you that your exact reasons for believing he is clean, aren't as strong as you think.  As a lawyer you should see how weak your arguments are.

"coltrane" is so passionate in his defense of moody because he too is a hormonized liar, and can therefore empathize with him to a high degree.  how else could someone take such a brutal owning as is presented in this post, and come back for more?  like you said, if he really is a lawyer i can't even imagine the degree of emotional distress he must feel upon seeing kiyoshi so "slandered" in order to continue posting such laughable "retorts."

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #364 on: August 05, 2011, 06:26:35 AM »
"coltrane" is so passionate in his defense of moody because he too is a hormonized liar, and can therefore empathize with him to a high degree.  how else could someone take such a brutal owning as is presented in this post, and come back for more?  like you said, if he really is a lawyer i can't even imagine the degree of emotional distress he must feel upon seeing kiyoshi so "slandered" in order to continue posting such laughable "retorts."

Trolling at it's finest.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #365 on: February 21, 2013, 07:12:27 PM »
kiyoshi

how many years training and eating like you outlined did it take you to get your build?