Author Topic: 200,000 turn out for Obama speech in Berlin!!  (Read 4807 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: 200,000 turn out for Obama speech in Berlin!!
« Reply #75 on: July 24, 2008, 08:19:13 PM »
i voted for kerry in 2004.

i was just out of college, and everyone my age voted for him.

4 years later, that i have a job and property and "investments" that in America, I will not vote for Obama .

As for oil, the "china and india" demand have nothing to do with it.  most of the time during the year, the refineries are running at less than 80% capacity.  the price of crude went up due to heavy inflow of cash into commodities due to the shitty performance of the general stock market.  notice oil drops a ton every time a company puts out an earnings report that comes at least somewhat close to street estimates.

as for cramer, if you look him up on wikipedia, as goatboy stated, you'll see his many fuckups.  also, he's never reported his earnings to the SEC because hedge funds are exempt from reporting earnings, so his "few million" for all we know is a "few negative million" as hedge funds tend to do.

and lastly, an idiot like mattT who thinks Dubai's in india is supporting Obama is an endorsement enough for me to vote McCain.

A change we can believe in?  Come on, he's offered nothing but bending over to shit ass countries we can nuke overnight.

Deep Tissue Massage

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #76 on: July 24, 2008, 08:20:39 PM »
Great Americans do.

Elvis is dead, Charlie's still in prison, and Ric Flair is too busy stylin' & profylin' to care.
a

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2008, 08:21:25 PM »
we have not been attacked on AMERICAN soil.....because were sending americans by the thousands to suck on road side bombs. were just helping extremists save more money! no need for terror cells in the US, just come to iraq and grab up and AK, a cellphone, and an old bomb. BOOM!!! americasn still die....just not here

they volunteer to die for America.  When soldiers start having a problem with dying, i'll start having a problem with them dying.

"If Hillary Clinton wins, I'm gonna be pretty pissed off, cuz I won't have anyone to kill anymore, that bitch will put me out of a job" - some soldier who called into Dennis Miller's show a couple months ago.
Deep Tissue Massage

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2008, 08:22:00 PM »
and Ric Flair is too busy stylin' & profylin' to care.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2008, 08:24:36 PM »
they volunteer to die for America.  When soldiers start having a problem with dying, i'll start having a problem with them dying.

"If Hillary Clinton wins, I'm gonna be pretty pissed off, cuz I won't have anyone to kill anymore, that bitch will put me out of a job" - some soldier who called into Dennis Miller's show a couple months ago.

irrelevent. Im not complaining about soldiers lives....ive been there, i know the job. im saying that terrorists and extremists dont care if they kill americans over here.....or over thwere. as long as their killing us...theyre happy

BTW...funny quote..ill have to pass that along to my dad...hell love it!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2008, 08:26:26 PM »
This is crazy, McCain must have shed a few tears when he saw the footage of this!
Sweet Jesus! You know who for else they turned out for in large numbers in Berlin?

/stop embarrassing us fellow canucks, you farkin' idgit! man, you are such a farkin' tool!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2008, 08:27:49 PM »
Sweet Jesus! You know who for else they turned out for in large numbers in Berlin?

/stop embarrassing us fellow canucks, you farkin' idgit! man, you are such a farkin' tool!

haha, MattTowned!!11
Deep Tissue Massage

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2008, 08:29:24 PM »
irrelevent. Im not complaining about soldiers lives....ive been there, i know the job. im saying that terrorists and extremists dont care if they kill americans over here.....or over thwere. as long as their killing us...theyre happy

BTW...funny quote..ill have to pass that along to my dad...hell love it!

i agree, but don't you think that killing them back is a better option than making shit eating grins in Berlin and telling everyone we should learn Spanish?

The world should strive to be America, not us coming down to "their" level.

Yes, it's a "us vs. them" issue and Obama would rather be "them".
Deep Tissue Massage

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: July 24, 2008, 08:33:44 PM »
europeans and democraps love for the black,muslim cock is quite depressing.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #84 on: July 24, 2008, 08:35:47 PM »
i voted for kerry in 2004.

i was just out of college, and everyone my age voted for him.

4 years later, that i have a job and property and "investments" that in America, I will not vote for Obama .

As for oil, the "china and india" demand have nothing to do with it.  most of the time during the year, the refineries are running at less than 80% capacity.  the price of crude went up due to heavy inflow of cash into commodities due to the shitty performance of the general stock market.  notice oil drops a ton every time a company puts out an earnings report that comes at least somewhat close to street estimates.

as for cramer, if you look him up on wikipedia, as goatboy stated, you'll see his many fuckups.  also, he's never reported his earnings to the SEC because hedge funds are exempt from reporting earnings, so his "few million" for all we know is a "few negative million" as hedge funds tend to do.

and lastly, an idiot like mattT who thinks Dubai's in india is supporting Obama is an endorsement enough for me to vote McCain.

A change we can believe in?  Come on, he's offered nothing but bending over to shit ass countries we can nuke overnight.

idiot
!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #85 on: July 24, 2008, 08:36:58 PM »
idiot

why don't you suck my dick "Benny"?
Deep Tissue Massage

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #86 on: July 24, 2008, 08:39:01 PM »
why don't you suck my dick "Benny"?
No thanks, unlike you I'm not a homo.  ;)
!

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: July 24, 2008, 08:39:28 PM »
i agree, but don't you think that killing them back is a better option than making shit eating grins in Berlin and telling everyone we should learn Spanish?

The world should strive to be America, not us coming down to "their" level.

Yes, it's a "us vs. them" issue and Obama would rather be "them".

true, maybe a little of both...like a soft carress before a punch in the face!!!

everyone in america NEEDS to learn spanish. that way you can tell if your illegal employees are plotting on you

we are not on such a pedistal....pretty ethnocentric to say that everyone should strive to be like us.....lately we have been setting the example of what NOT to be in the world.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2008, 09:14:32 PM »
Why don't you use your original handle, suckymuscle?

Because I don't have any other handles besides this. I repeat: I have no other handles besides this. Simple as that. Check my IP and you'll see it's from France. Since the overwhelming majority of members of this board are yanks, a simple IP check comparing his account to mine will prove what I'm saying.

And it's not what McCain has done but what he plans to do. Had he chosen not be more of the same, then he'd be leading the polls. This nation just doesen't want more countless spending on wars that do nothing but put Americans more at risk of attack.

Well, for starters, what candidates have done is important. This is like saying that job interviewers shouldn't take into account the professional record of applicants. Going by what they have done, McCain is the better candidate because he has far more public service experience, and he has fought in war, which gives him moral superiority over Obama who has never sacrificed for his country, as well as experience with war since he has gone through it.

He didn't defend his country you fucking dolt. At what point in time where we ever threatened by Vietnam?

Defending the country means defending it's interests. It was of strategic interest for the U.S to not allow Vietnam to fall to the communists. Regardless, this is irrelevant since the fact is that he risked his life for the U.S, which Obama never did, and that makes him morally superior. You are intellectually handicapped, and I am amuzed that you had the guts to call me dolt.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: July 24, 2008, 09:39:13 PM »

McCain is the better candidate because he has far more public service experience, and he has fought in war, which gives him moral superiority over Obama who has never sacrificed for his country, as well as experience with war since he has gone through it.

the fact is that he risked his life for the U.S, which Obama never did, and that makes him morally superior.

there are many fine presidents in our short history that didnt serve...

and barrack was about 4 yrs old when things heated up in Vietnam. maybe he should of put on his plastic M16 cap gun and hopped on a cargo plane to Indonesia.  ::)Serving your counrty has NOTHING to do with moral superiority....and you dont have to risk your life to serve your country. there are plenty of ways "to serve"

and IF obama is president...that will be the greatest risk of all. being the first black president in the unted states makes him a literal target. would that then make him morally superior to mccain?

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #90 on: July 24, 2008, 09:49:03 PM »
Just like the lib media scares shit out of the nonthinkers that things are calamatous

MMMMMM....I'd have to defer to Cramer.

I am sure you understand

How is the Media Liberal? Rupert Murdock owns the biggest mediaoutlets, and clear Channel owns about 80% of the others... so where is this liberal Media you speak of?