Author Topic: Columbia Student rapist that tortured girl for 19 hours gets 422 years in prison  (Read 11535 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
SHE'LL BE BACK ON THE STREET SOON ENOUGH LOOKING FOR THE NEXT MR. GOODBAR...GUARANTEED...T HAT IS SOON AS SHE UNGLUES HER LIPS AND CAN SEE AGAIN....

I FEEL NOTHING FOR HER...JUST LIKE THE CENTRAL PARK JOGGER...
Yeah I'm sure she will.  She'll no doubt be scarred for life while this trash gets free meals for life, not much difference from his welfare check huh?  You would know about that wouldn't you Samson?  I'm sure knowing your "background", you've either been to County or will be soon.

Here this guy calls white people racist and he's calling for the raping of white women.
Squishy face retard

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
SHE'LL BE BACK ON THE STREET SOON ENOUGH LOOKING FOR THE NEXT MR. GOODBAR...GUARANTEED...T HAT IS SOON AS SHE UNGLUES HER LIPS AND CAN SEE AGAIN....

You say some of the most stupid shit on Getbig. 

You're always angry at the "white man" ::)  Why are you so mad, did your welfare check not come and foodstamps run out? :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
C

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Here's a thought.  Life in prison for a sadistic motherf'er like that isn't any punishment at all.  Why not torture him slowly and make him feel the same pain he made his victim(s) feel?  Not to get all Old Testament here, but let him feel what "an eye for an eye" really feels like.  Fortunately I do corporate law...I could never do criminal law, or at least not be on the "defense" side of things.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Maybe black women liked being brought over on boats and raped and branded by their masters.  We all know how those black women love sex.   ::)  Same asinine logic you present.  Nobody deserves the treatment the girl got.  There be reasons to explain how rape happens but their is never a legitimate excuse.

PS. you're a douche.

BLACK WOMEN WERE GENERALLY DISAPPOINTED...YOU KNOW... WHITE MEN..TINY DICKS...

FUNNY YOU SHOULD COMMENT ON THE "TREATMENT" THIS COLUMBIA HARLOT RECEIVED, YET YOU COMMENT ABOUT THE BLACK WOMEN BEING BRUTALIZED WAS WITHOUT CONCERN....HMMMMM ISN'T WHAT'S GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS GOOD FOR THE GANDER? WHITE WOMAN GETS A TASTE OF WHAT WAS DONE TO BLACKS WOMEN AND WHITES GET UPSET?...I DON'T UNDERSTAND??? HELP ME OUT...
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Intelligent and enlightening post.  You contribute so much to this board.  Keep up the good work.

::)

THANK YOU...I BELIEVE IN SPREADING THE TRUTH....
C

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
THANK YOU...I BELIEVE IN SPREADING THE TRUTH....

Why don't you also start believing in a little thing like not typing in all caps ::)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Why don't you also start believing in a little thing like not typing in all caps ::)

I wish he believed in suicide.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
I wish he believed in suicide.

hahahaha

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
I agree when it comes to sick motherfuckers like this

YES I AGREE WITH YOU ....IMAGINE THOSE SICK MUTHER FUCKERS HANGING INNOCENT PEOPLE...BUT ALAS WHAT CAN BE EXPECTED OF THE SAVAGE...

I HAVE A BOOK THAT CHRONICALS THESE EVENTS IN BLACK HISTORY AND I MAKE SURE WHITES SEE THIS BOOK SO THEY CAN REMEMBER WHAT ANIMALS THEY ARE AND WERE AND REMIND THEM WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO MANY PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD, SO THAT WHEN THEIR OWN ARE RAPED, SHOT, HANGED, BUTCHERED...THEY KNOW WHY.

REMEMBER GOD DOESN'T SLEEP AND HE ALWAYS GETS HIS MAN ,,,AND EVEN WOMAN!!!!

C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Hi Niccer 

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RITZ, TOWNHOUSE, SALTINE, GRAHAM AND A CAUCASIAN????

NOTHING...THEY ARE ALL CRACKERS...TA DA!!!!
C

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
WHYS HE GOTTA BLACK..... :o

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
BLACK WOMEN WERE GENERALLY DISAPPOINTED...YOU KNOW... WHITE MEN..TINY DICKS...

FUNNY YOU SHOULD COMMENT ON THE "TREATMENT" THIS COLUMBIA HARLOT RECEIVED, YET YOU COMMENT ABOUT THE BLACK WOMEN BEING BRUTALIZED WAS WITHOUT CONCERN....HMMMMM ISN'T WHAT'S GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS GOOD FOR THE GANDER? WHITE WOMAN GETS A TASTE OF WHAT WAS DONE TO BLACKS WOMEN AND WHITES GET UPSET?...I DON'T UNDERSTAND??? HELP ME OUT...
If a white dude did this to a black chick it would be a race/hate crime but you are completely okay with this.  No wonder white parents want their daughters to stay away from black dudes.
Squishy face retard

Hereford

• Getbig V
Just think.

If he did all this in the year 1586... He would be getting out now.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
YES I AGREE WITH YOU ....IMAGINE THOSE SICK MUTHER FUCKERS HANGING INNOCENT PEOPLE...BUT ALAS WHAT CAN BE EXPECTED OF THE SAVAGE...

I HAVE A BOOK THAT CHRONICALS THESE EVENTS IN BLACK HISTORY AND I MAKE SURE WHITES SEE THIS BOOK SO THEY CAN REMEMBER WHAT ANIMALS THEY ARE AND WERE AND REMIND THEM WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO MANY PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD, SO THAT WHEN THEIR OWN ARE RAPED, SHOT, HANGED, BUTCHERED...THEY KNOW WHY.

REMEMBER GOD DOESN'T SLEEP AND HE ALWAYS GETS HIS MAN ,,,AND EVEN WOMAN!!!!

The "savage" white man created this glorious Country and Government, the same country statistics say you are most likely leaching off of. 

Serious question:
Would you rather be eating mud pies in your homeland?
S

Hereford

• Getbig V
The "savage" white man created this glorious Country and Government, the same country statistics say you are most likely leaching off of. 

Serious question:
Would you rather be eating mud pies in your homeland?

Good point RP.

I always wonder this when I see our ethnic friends proclaiming their pride in their African Heritage. Quanzaa and all that crap. 

Africa has basically gone nowhere in the last X-hundred years. Funny how you never see any of the "Black Pride" crew heading back to the homeland...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Just think.

Brilliant post.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Just think.

If he did this in 1586.......he'd been dead for 422 years. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
hey samson123, truth hurts dont it

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
This crime is absolutely sick.  Can't believe these things happen on a somewhat of a regular occurance in this country, which has so much even the poor people are fat.  People of all races are capable of being savage monsters.  The Knoxville murder/rape/torture come to mind, as well as what happened to the poor woman that was raped/tortured in West Virginia. 

For Samson:
It is people such as yourself that help to ensure blacks remain the least common denominator when compared with other races.  It is highly unfortunate that successful blacks are often lumped in with the savages in terms of perception and stereotypes.  If things keep going the way they are, blacks will NEVER, I repeat, will NEVER be as productive, studious, or competent as the other races of the world.  Keep asking for handouts and playing the blame game.......this ensures the eating of mudpies and residing in shitholes for the remainder of history.  Look at the billions upon billions that have been thrown at Africa...to no avail, and worsening conditions.

The only way, as it appears nothing policy-wise is changing, that blacks can gain equivalaecy  to whites/asians/jews, and others is by bringing them to their level, rather than rising to theirs.  Maybe one    day all the genorosity can be milked out of the other various groups and make the burden too great to bear by anyone. 

I will concede, that, not ALL of the blacks' problems are self-inflicted(in the US), but they do as a group bear a huge responsibility.  I would also put blame on insane and unnecessarily long prison sentences for even minor crimes that seem to expand every year.  I would also blame governmental handouts in the form of welfare, housing, and food stamps being given out to able-bodied people.  Handouts destroy people, both on a group and individual level.  I've seen it, and still see it to this very day.  It's said the road to hell is oft paved with good intentions.

It's time for blacks(the ones that haven't, and there are very large numbers of them) to stop playing the blame game and get with the rest of civilization.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
And the lawyer should as well, just for trying to plead for his client.

I disagree.  The guy should get equal punishment to what he dished out until death.  The fucking lawyer was doing his job.  Yes I so often hate these bastards but IMO the system works best in the long run with strong advocates for the accused.  Lets not forget how many people end up lining up for the crime when they didn't do it.  No, it's not what we like to hear, it doesn't seem like justice to have a strong advocate for the accused, but trust me, it is indeed what makes us better than other countries and yes it does sometimes play out in a way that seems painful and just fucking wrong.  It would be worse if we played it out by passion and mine would be to torture the fucker slowly--but we can't and shouldn't.

unless he's guilty, then I'm for harsher shit for sick fuckers like this.

youandme

• Getbig V
I disagree.  The guy should get equal punishment to what he dished out until death.  The fucking lawyer was doing his job.  Yes I so often hate these bastards but IMO the system works best in the long run with strong advocates for the accused.  Lets not forget how many people end up lining up for the crime when they didn't do it.  No, it's not what we like to hear, it doesn't seem like justice to have a strong advocate for the accused, but trust me, it is indeed what makes us better than other countries and yes it does sometimes play out in a way that seems painful and just fucking wrong.  It would be worse if we played it out by passion and mine would be to torture the fucker slowly--but we can't and shouldn't.

unless he's guilty, then I'm for harsher shit for sick fuckers like this.

Sure, justice. I guess, maybe he will get jail justice. Who knows.

But you have to look at what is going on, the guy lived or "squatted" in shit holes, and ran off drugs, now he gets supposed mental help psych drugs, and 3 square meals a day, all after ruining some girls life, while she picks up pieces of her self...once this guy is sentenced I don't think he has many rights to make an appeal on our tax dollars....no one wants to fuel this guy's chances or even a glimmer of "hope" for even 2 seconds of breathe on the outside world.

Some jails are now sarting to set up tent cities where it is manual labor, and they feed you just nutrition not "comfort food" this guy if he is getting 422 years should be sent to a tent prison camp.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Asshole  >:(

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
I don't even have to look - I can tell he is american  ;D