Author Topic: Is Kiyoshi Moody?  (Read 56539 times)

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
Re: Is Kiyoshi Moody?
« Reply #175 on: July 28, 2008, 04:18:57 PM »
why not just outline this magical diet plan for us all?

lol, dont think so, if you would like my services then we do it the right way!!!!!!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #176 on: July 28, 2008, 04:19:25 PM »
so would you take me up on this offer?

Is there a website where you have posted your diet?  I would have to see the diet first before considering trying it.  I'm happy with my current diet though.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: July 28, 2008, 04:20:39 PM »
what is this magically diet that you can gain size fast and lose body fat at the same time?   
Test prop/suspension for starters
I am a big baby

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #178 on: July 28, 2008, 04:21:15 PM »

lol, dont think so, if you would like my services then we do it the right way!!!!!!

So your priority is to make money, not that there is anything wrong with that.  So you do have a motive to lie and claim to be natural; to make money.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #179 on: July 28, 2008, 04:22:23 PM »
Is there a website where you have posted your diet?  I would have to see the diet first before considering trying it.  I'm happy with my current diet though.

If your happy then stick to it!!!! ok just think high protein depending on ur weight moderate to low carbs and very low fat, very low!!!. Training would be completly different than your probably use too also

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #180 on: July 28, 2008, 04:24:44 PM »
So your priority is to make money, not that there is anything wrong with that.  So you do have a motive to lie and claim to be natural; to make money.

Yep. Tbh I stopped taking him seriously when he denied having gyno. Everybody has got an angle in this 'sport'. Anyone who clearly won't make it as a pro has a nice little niche as a 'natural'...after all, they only did a few little cycles...it wasn't the main factor...it's only the finishing touch...no one will ever know...it's pretty easy to justify it to oneself when the money comes in.
O

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #181 on: July 28, 2008, 04:25:38 PM »
If your happy then stick to it!!!! ok just think high protein depending on ur weight moderate to low carbs and very low fat, very low!!!. Training would be completly different than your probably use too also

I do eat that way, but for me to gain size I would have to eat more.  My diet is to get leaner.   

If I ate more I could gain size (not a lot like you seem to do to 'diet up') and my body fat would increase not decrease.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #182 on: July 28, 2008, 04:25:54 PM »

lol, did i say anything about money? You see, you assume too much. Never assume!!!! I usually take some people that are really serious about dieting and training and I teach them. I dont charge alot of people. Iam trying to help, but if someone just wants info to critizize then no I wont gie out or help in  any way

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #183 on: July 28, 2008, 04:27:03 PM »
ok just think high protein depending on ur weight moderate to low carbs and very low fat, very low!!!.

How is this a magic diet? It's probably the most common and most used by bodybuilders. It's certainly the oldest as nowadays we know a bit more fat is better.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #184 on: July 28, 2008, 04:28:29 PM »
How is this a magic diet? It's probably the most common and most used by bodybuilders. It's certainly the oldest as nowadays we know a bit more fat is better.

It's not magic!!!! Most people diet up too much then diet back down. Very unhealthy.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #185 on: July 28, 2008, 04:28:34 PM »
lol, did i say anything about money? You see, you assume too much. Never assume!!!! I usually take some people that are really serious about dieting and training and I teach them. I dont charge alot of people. Iam trying to help, but if someone just wants info to critizize then no I wont gie out or help in  any way

What is it you do differently than other bodybuilders? The diet principles you described most bodybuilders use.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #186 on: July 28, 2008, 04:30:17 PM »

It's not magic!!!! Most people diet up too much then diet back down. Very unhealthy.

Well, how many calories do you take in to gain size and lose fat?   For gaining size low calories aren't gonna cut it.  For getting leaner, high calories aren't gonna cut it.  Naturally, that is.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #187 on: July 28, 2008, 04:39:25 PM »
Kiyoshi Moody does not have gyno, trust me my best friend had gyno, and had to have it surgically removed.
Kiyoshi, You dont need to defend yourself,the only reason there busting your balls is because they have nothing better to do.Most of these jokers have 4000+ posts,do you realize how much wasted time it took to post that many posts.If you have more then a 1000 posts you need to get a life, lol.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: July 28, 2008, 04:44:43 PM »
Kiyoshi Moody does not have gyno, trust me my best friend had gyno, and had to have it surgically removed.
Kiyoshi, You dont need to defend yourself,the only reason there busting your balls is because they have nothing better to do.Most of these jokers have 4000+ posts,do you realize how much wasted time it took to post that many posts.If you have more then a 1000 posts you need to get a life, lol.

So this isn't gyno?

Btw, is this the guy you trained and contest prepped..the guy who would 'do some damage'? How did he do bro?

O

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #189 on: July 28, 2008, 04:45:33 PM »
Well, how many calories do you take in to gain size and lose fat?   For gaining size low calories aren't gonna cut it.  For getting leaner, high calories aren't gonna cut it.  Naturally, that is.

The thing to remember is always manipulate the pro/carbs/fat according to how your body changes from week to week. Most people stick with the same diet. At the same time as the more muscle you gain during training meaning not doing the samething over and over and over which most people do you will recruit more muscle fibers if different types of training are involved. I have been training and training people since 1989, I have 2 degrees in the related field and certified CPT. I am not saying I am expert by no means Iam always learning about different methods techniques, diets always keep an open mind!!!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: July 28, 2008, 04:51:09 PM »

The thing to remember is always manipulate the pro/carbs/fat according to how your body changes from week to week. Most people stick with the same diet. At the same time as the more muscle you gain during training meaning not doing the samething over and over and over which most people do you will recruit more muscle fibers if different types of training are involved. I have been training and training people since 1989, I have 2 degrees in the related field and certified CPT. I am not saying I am expert by no means Iam always learning about different methods techniques, diets always keep an open mind!!!

Calm down poindexter. Our own in house expert candydizzle is as equally qualified and learned as you. Even he can't diet up.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #191 on: July 28, 2008, 04:54:17 PM »
Calm down poindexter. Our own in house expert candydizzle is as equally qualified and learned as you. Even he can't diet up.

lol, ok woodrow!!!! everyone is different in there genetic makeup, some can and some cannot diet up. So lets say you try and it works for you!!!!

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #192 on: July 28, 2008, 04:56:35 PM »
True Grit, I never said I trained him, I just gave him some pointers.The guy looked ripped and rock hard 4 weeks out.
I saw him Monday the week of the show and he was grainy hard, and looked good.
I cant explain why he looked off in those pics, he was very nervous so stress could have gotten the best of him or he could have messed up on his deplete and loading.Who knows, I wasn't with him 24/7 and I didn't do his diet or train him.
I know one thing the guy looked awesome and placed well last year, and has a ton potential.He was just off at this show, we all have bad days.
I have known guys who did everything right, and sometimes just miss the mark
If you look at the 2000 Team Universe Jeff Willet was really really off.He said he did his contest prep perfectly, and when he went to carb load his body just flattened out.He said no matter what he did, he could not fill out.
Jeff Willett is a great athlete who has competed for years, but sometimes like I said before we have a bad day

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: July 28, 2008, 05:02:33 PM »
Fair enough bro, sounds very reasonable to me.

Do you think this is not gyno? To me it looks like stonewall gyno but I'll admit I'm no expert (luckily, I guess)

O

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #194 on: July 28, 2008, 05:11:21 PM »
Woodrow... Poindexter...  ;D You're both a couple of bookworms.

Edit:   Almost forgot... props to Kiyoshi for jumping in this thread and addressing the issues. On that note, you sure don't look drug-free my man. I suppose that's what they call a double edged sword.

Good luck in competition.
a

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #195 on: July 28, 2008, 05:14:56 PM »
i agree.

gyno ain't an indicator. i'm pretty sure if i dieted down i'd have a little gyno (get fat, it seems to come with the territory).

There is a difference between someone who used to be fat or who has droopy pecs as teen and a lean bodybuilder who develops gyno in his 30's. Not fat pecs but a disc of fibrous looking tissue (with a sharp edge to the mass of tissue) on an otherwise very lean body.

Did anyone see the pics I posted links to earlier? To me it looks like there is a scar under the nipple meaning he had gyno surgery. Guys take a look, tell me if you see it. Maybe someone can enlarge and sharpen it up.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #196 on: July 28, 2008, 05:17:04 PM »
Kiyoshi Moody does not have gyno, trust me

Only a fool would "trust you". If you can't see the gyno in the above pic you either need glasses or are a total moron who doesn't know jack shit about bodybuilding.

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #197 on: July 28, 2008, 05:23:59 PM »
this thread would have been a field day for Squad, lol.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #198 on: July 28, 2008, 05:31:01 PM »
Only a fool would "trust you". If you can't see the gyno in the above pic you either need glasses or are a total moron who doesn't know jack shit about bodybuilding.

lol, its all good

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #199 on: July 28, 2008, 05:33:23 PM »
bigbalddaddy
Getbig IV

Re: Kiyoshi Moody
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2008, 01:47:15 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kiyoshi,

Great build, looks like you've trained awfully hard.  I'm not saying I don't believe you but I want to find someone who will prove they are a natural.

Lets do this the right way.

I have an independent lab that can test your blood for anabolic/banned substances and i'll pay for it.  I can set it up for any zip code in the U.S so that you can pop in to any clinic and be out in minutes. 

Would you be up to the test to prove you are natural and at anytime a test is requested?

I'd be curious to know if just one