Author Topic: Is Kiyoshi Moody?  (Read 56359 times)

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Is Kiyoshi Moody?
« on: July 25, 2008, 07:49:23 PM »
the biggest lair in modern bodybuilding ? 

Testosterone Nation: Just to play devil's advocate here, are you a lifetime natural or one of those "natural at this present moment" guys?

Kiyoshi: I'm a lifetime natural athlete at this time. Have I ever thought about using? Of course!

Testosterone Nation: What are your current stats?

Kiyoshi: Right now I'm 36 years old, 5' 10", and my current weight is 205 pounds because I'm getting ready for a contest. Entering the show I should be around 195 to 205. Off-season I'm about 175 to 185. I diet up.

Testosterone Nation: So wait, you get heavier, not lighter closer to show time? Don't most bodybuilders lose weight as they lose fat for the contest?

Kiyoshi: Most competitors do diet down for a competition, but there are some out there (and they are rare) that diet up. Kevin Levrone comes to mind.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Is Kiyoshi Moody?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 08:00:28 PM »
Here's what an expert says:

I was a 100% natural bodybuilder for 15yrs, plus I judged over 200 bodybuilding shows in 5 diffrent organizations.So I know what a person on anabolics looks like.
I think Kyioshi Moody, just might be natural.I got up to 250lbs naturally, and competed at around 216- 220lbs on stage.
I been training 22 years and like I said before I have judged over 200 bodybuilding and fitness contests.So I know what a body on drugs looks like.I think Kyioshi Moody, has a body that is obtainable without drugs.He is I think African American, and Japanese ,which would give him round muscvle bellies, and a fast metabolism.He competes as a light heavyweight, so he is not huge.He just has a small bone structure, which makes him appear larger then he really is.
Just because a person has a good physique does not mean they do drugs.I have known several African American Friends of mine who barley touched weighs, and had very musuclar bodies.
People like Kyioshi Moody and Michael Locket, were those kids you used to see in school, when you were growing up who never worked out but were just natural muscular.We all have seen them

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 08:05:18 PM »
Maybe he got the gyno from eating too many wheat products.  ???

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 08:06:38 PM »
Any more pics of this guy...I would like to see some of his legs, etc...

But according to bodybuilding standards he is **natural***

***Natural=< 500mg of testosterone a week ;D

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 08:06:55 PM »
looks like another victim of GH, massive forehead
I am a big baby

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2008, 08:08:32 PM »
Looks like he has an injection site on one of his glutes.,..

GettingItoNy is also a major bullshitter

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2008, 08:09:52 PM »
;D

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2008, 08:14:00 PM »
  ;D
 The biggest BS :   off season 175 lbs
                           contest    195lbs

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2008, 08:18:18 PM »
In my opinion he might natural.Kiyoshi is half Japense, which would give him a very fast metabolism.My best friend is half Japense, and he is around 180lbs at 6-7.5% bodyfat year round and he eat anything he wants.He is muscular, but is as lean as crap.Kiyoshi Moody, is African American, and Japense, which would give him a very fast metabolism, small bones, and round muscle bellies.The guy isnt very big, he only competes at 195lbs, which isnt that impressive.
If you know what to look for, you can tell if a person has done gear, and in my opinion I think Kiyoshi Moody is Clean.
I know you guys are comparing hyim to Kevin Leverone, because he said he eats up for a show, but Kevin Leverone was also 250lbs, and alot leaner.There is literally no comparison.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2008, 08:19:52 PM »
In my opinion he might natural.Kiyoshi is half Japense, which would give him a very fast metabolism.My best friend is half Japense, and he is around 180lbs at 6-7.5% bodyfat year round and he eat anything he wants.He is muscular, but is as lean as crap.Kiyoshi Moody, is African American, and Japense, which would give him a very fast metabolism, small bones, and round muscle bellies.The guy isnt very big, he only competes at 195lbs, which isnt that impressive.
If you know what to look for, you can tell if a person has done gear, and in my opinion I think Kiyoshi Moody is Clean.
I know you guys are comparing hyim to Kevin Leverone, because he said he eats up for a show, but Kevin Leverone was also 250lbs, and alot leaner.There is literally no comparison.
You're dumb.
I am a big baby

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2008, 08:21:35 PM »
::) ::)

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2008, 08:22:13 PM »
You're dumb.

That is like Pee Wee Herman calling Einstein dumb  ;D

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2008, 08:23:59 PM »
That is like Pee Wee Herman calling Einstein dumb  ;D
Isn't it time for your hourly fest of fried chicken and chips you FAT FUCKIN POS
I am a big baby

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2008, 08:25:03 PM »
I am not dumb, I am just telling it like it is.Kiyoshi Moody, has a decent build, but you put him up against the light heavy weights at the Mr USA, and he would get killed.Why, because he is not on anabolics.He doesnt have a drug body.One of the things that make me think he is natural is his legs are a lil behind.Its hard to build really big legs naturally unless your a total freak

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2008, 08:27:38 PM »
I am not dumb, I am just telling it like it is.Kiyoshi Moody, has a decent build, but you put him up against the light heavy weights at the Mr USA, and he would get killed.Why, because he is not on anabolics.He doesnt have a drug body.One of the things that make me think he is natural is his legs are a lil behind.Its hard to build really big legs naturally unless your a total freak
he has gyno, are you blind or just really stupid
I am a big baby

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2008, 08:29:22 PM »
Isn't it time for your hourly fest of fried chicken and chips you FAT FUCKIN POS

Hey Pee Wee, time to buy that Gym membership....

he has gyno, are you blind or just really stupid

Elite knows A LOT about gyno-he wears a Manbra to supprt his C cup man titties.........

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2008, 08:30:00 PM »
 ;D

I am a big baby

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2008, 08:31:09 PM »
;D

Where is your manbra Elite????? To support those big man titties????

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2008, 08:31:43 PM »
Your telling me this looks like a body on drugs? lol
First of all I have been on both sides of the fence, so I know what to look for.
Anyobody who has done a cycle will tell you that when you do your first cycle one of the first things that happens is your traps get alot thicker and more dense.Kiyoshi doesnt have dense traps, he has traps , Like I did when I was natural.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2008, 08:32:49 PM »
First of all I have been on both sides of the fence, so I know what to look for.
Anyobody who has done a cycle will tell you that when you do your first cycle one of the first things that happens is your traps get alot thicker and more dense.Kiyoshi doesnt have dense traps, he has traps , Like I did when I was natural.

Trying to reason with Elite is like banging your head against a brick wall  ::)

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2008, 08:36:27 PM »
Anyone else think Getitonny sounds a lot like gh?

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2008, 08:37:49 PM »
Anyone else think Getitonny sounds a lot like gh?

Not at all..... Gh15 is an idiot-John is not an idiot....... and has competed drug free and on drugs....knows his shit.

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2008, 08:40:59 PM »
Are you fucking with me, Getitonny  :D

The point is , That's him Off season ,a soft 175 lbs

This is him contest shape  solid  195 lbs (with gyno)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2008, 08:41:58 PM »
I am not GH15, nor do I want to be.
I am hear to give an open and honest opinion about natutal bodybuilding, aswell as rug free bodybuilding.
I think I am probably the only person who has been on both sides of the fence, and can give honest and open advice

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2008, 08:42:30 PM »
It's one thing to believe Faildo is natural but to think this guy is is fucking retarded.