Author Topic: Is Kiyoshi Moody?  (Read 56300 times)

lax

• Getbig IV
Re: Is Kiyoshi Moody?
« Reply #250 on: August 04, 2009, 03:41:30 AM »
Yes, a juicer must have huge thighs. Frank Zane had these huge tree trunks. Mike Arvilla never touched any anabolics either since his legs aren't huge. Darrem Charles must be natural since his thighs look quite small from some angles.

Kiyoshi: a guy who hasn't gone all out with his use yet since he's competed in these tested shows. But he has used plenty, way way more than Zane ever did. He IS leaner than Zane, and certainly much leaner than Franco ever was. Growth Hormone.

have to go with van here

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: August 04, 2009, 03:45:50 AM »
Yoshi is no stranger to the needle, John Hansen is even worse liar than Moody.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #252 on: August 04, 2009, 03:55:22 AM »
I farted and it smells like faeces.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #253 on: August 04, 2009, 07:39:10 AM »
Van Gyno surgery doesn't mean someone did roids.I know a guy who didn't do any juice at all and had bitch tit.If a man has high amounts of  estrogen and eats alot of Soy protein it could cause Gyno.
Van if you saw Kiyoshi Moody on stage at the Mr USA, you would believe he is natural.He looked good, but he got 13th place in his class.Like I said before when he is standing by himself he looks awesome, but against top level national light heavy weights on anabolics he didn't look as impressive.
If you see Kiyoshi Moody in person he doesn't look that impressive.He looks good, but he isn't huge.
I think anybody who had good genetics, and worked hard could look like Kiyoshi Moody.
I mean come on he is only 190lbs on stage.Accusing him of drug use is like a witch hunt, its stupid.
On this website if anybody has any muscle, and looks half way decent.they ...... must be on drugs

You're so talking out of your ass, it that was true, EVERY japanese man would have a grapefruit sized gyno.

soy does not cause gyno, that's BS.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #254 on: August 04, 2009, 08:38:36 PM »
Its a known fact that eating high amounts of eating Soy Protein can increase Estrogen in men and women.
If I have to explain to you why,then you really need help.
Now Kiyoshi Moody congradulations on building a great natural physique.You must be doing something right, because these guys have posted 8 pages, bashing you.For what reason I dont know.

Kiyoshi Moody I was in your shoes once.After training 12-15 years I would get up to 250lbs and compete at  216-219lbs at 5'11" and I had to put up with the same shit you are dealing with now.The funny thing is it didnt discourage, me, it actually pissed me off the become bigger and stronger.The better I became the more pissed off they got.It got the point where people would put syringes by my car, to make it look like I dropped one of my needles coming into the gym.They wanted to make people I think I used gear.
I wish I would have never used anabolics but I did.Atleast when I did use anabolics I turned in my PNBA, and Musclemania pro cards and never stapped on a natural stage.Only to guest pose not compete.
Kiyoshi Moody good luck in Team Universe, and god bless.....

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: August 04, 2009, 08:42:31 PM »
the biggest lair in modern bodybuilding ? 

Testosterone Nation: Just to play devil's advocate here, are you a lifetime natural or one of those "natural at this present moment" guys?

Kiyoshi: I'm a lifetime natural athlete at this time. Have I ever thought about using? Of course!

Testosterone Nation: What are your current stats?

Kiyoshi: Right now I'm 36 years old, 5' 10", and my current weight is 205 pounds because I'm getting ready for a contest. Entering the show I should be around 195 to 205. Off-season I'm about 175 to 185. I diet up.

Testosterone Nation: So wait, you get heavier, not lighter closer to show time? Don't most bodybuilders lose weight as they lose fat for the contest?

Kiyoshi: Most competitors do diet down for a competition, but there are some out there (and they are rare) that diet up. Kevin Levrone comes to mind.

I trust the guy....competed against him....he's good ,  getting better.....and will be a top NPC guy for the next 3 yrs.
((-::

Stavios

« Reply #256 on: August 04, 2009, 10:58:44 PM »
I trust the guy....competed against him....he's good ,  getting better.....and will be a top NPC guy for the next 3 yrs.

No natural bodybuilder will EVER "diet up" for a show

it won't happen

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #257 on: August 04, 2009, 11:37:29 PM »
what ?
[/qu
I would never have thought that a Physique like Stans would win a Pro Show. He's got a great Physique, don't get me wrong, but it just doesn't seem like a Physique that would be winning IFBB (Pretty much the Pinnacle of Bodybuilding) shows. I haven't followed many of the 202 comps but I can't remember seeing any linups like this one. Just my opinion.

Pat

Stavios

« Reply #258 on: August 04, 2009, 11:43:01 PM »
what ?
[/qu
I would never have thought that a Physique like Stans would win a Pro Show. He's got a great Physique, don't get me wrong, but it just doesn't seem like a Physique that would be winning IFBB (Pretty much the Pinnacle of Bodybuilding) shows. I haven't followed many of the 202 comps but I can't remember seeing any linups like this one. Just my opinion.

Pat

yeah it was a very weak 202 show

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #259 on: August 05, 2009, 06:05:47 AM »
Its a known fact that eating high amounts of eating Soy Protein can increase Estrogen in men and women.
If I have to explain to you why,then you really need help.

It seems like you need help, once again, I'm sorry to say.

Soy does not increase estrogen. It contains weak phytoestrogens. If these phytoestrogens are potent in men then they should lower testosterone and consequently estrogen too (since estrogen comes from test in men).

How relevant is this to men? See this recent meta-analysis.

Fertil Steril. 2009 Jun 11.
    Clinical studies show no effects of soy protein or isoflavones on reproductive hormones in men: results of a meta-analysis.
    Hamilton-Reeves JM, Vazquez G, Duval SJ, Phipps WR, Kurzer MS, Messina MJ.

Department of Family, Consumer, and Nutrition Science, St. Catherine University, and Department of Food Science and Nutrition, University of Minnesota, St. Paul, Minnesota.

OBJECTIVE: To determine whether isoflavones exert estrogen-like effects in men by lowering bioavailable T through evaluation of the effects of soy protein or isoflavone intake on T, sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG), free T, and free androgen index (FAI) in men. DESIGN: PubMed and CAB Abstracts databases were searched through July 1, 2008, with use of controlled vocabulary specific to the databases, such as soy, isoflavones, genistein, phytoestrogens, red clover, androgen, testosterone, and SHBG. Peer-reviewed studies published in English were selected if [1] adult men consumed soy foods, isolated soy protein, or isoflavone extracts (from soy or red clover) and [2] circulating T, SHBG, free T, or calculated FAI was assessed. Data were extracted by two independent reviewers. Isoflavone exposure was abstracted directly from studies. MAIN OUTCOME MEASURE(S): Fifteen placebo-controlled treatment groups with baseline and ending measures were analyzed. In addition, 32 reports involving 36 treatment groups were assessed in simpler models to ascertain the results. RESULT(S): No significant effects of soy protein or isoflavone intake on T, SHBG, free T, or FAI were detected regardless of statistical model. CONCLUSION(S): The results of this meta-analysis suggest that neither soy foods nor isoflavone supplements alter measures of bioavailable T concentrations in men.

I think it's safe to say that the fibrous gyno growth on the otherwise lean body of Kiyoshi in his 30s wasn't the result of soy consumption. :D Maybe he has alcoholic liver disease or some other disease, who knows?  ???

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #260 on: August 05, 2009, 10:24:00 AM »
Yoshi is no stranger to the needle, John Hansen is even worse liar than Moody.

agreed, you can add Mike O'hearn the list of lying tools!
Thunderdome approved