Author Topic: Is Kiyoshi Moody?  (Read 56415 times)

lax

• Getbig IV
Re: Is Kiyoshi Moody?
« Reply #225 on: August 03, 2009, 12:25:59 PM »
Think I know whose gimmick you are. Didn't want to post this one, but it's only a few years old..   Me, at 40 and my pet Python at the time.

geez Chem
looking great there!

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #226 on: August 03, 2009, 06:51:20 PM »
Van Gyno surgery doesn't mean someone did roids.I know a guy who didn't do any juice at all and had bitch tit.If a man has high amounts of  estrogen and eats alot of Soy protein it could cause Gyno.
Van if you saw Kiyoshi Moody on stage at the Mr USA, you would believe he is natural.He looked good, but he got 13th place in his class.Like I said before when he is standing by himself he looks awesome, but against top level national light heavy weights on anabolics he didn't look as impressive.
If you see Kiyoshi Moody in person he doesn't look that impressive.He looks good, but he isn't huge.
I think anybody who had good genetics, and worked hard could look like Kiyoshi Moody.
I mean come on he is only 190lbs on stage.Accusing him of drug use is like a witch hunt, its stupid.
On this website if anybody has any muscle, and looks half way decent.they ...... must be on drugs

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #227 on: August 03, 2009, 06:58:31 PM »
 PED

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #228 on: August 03, 2009, 06:59:47 PM »
Van Gyno surgery doesnt mean someone did roids.I know a guy who didnt do any juice at all and had bitch tit.If a man has high amounts of  estrogen and eats alot of Soy protein it could cause Gyno.
Van if you saw Kiyoshi Moody on stage at trhe Mr USA, you would beleive he is natural.He looked good, but he got 13th place in his class.Like I said before when he is standing by himself he looks awesome, but against top level national light heavy weights on anabolics he didnt look as impressive.
If you see Kiyoshi Moody in person he doesnt look that impressive.He looks good, but he isnt huge.
I think anyobody who had good genetics, and worked hard could look like Kiyoshi Moody.
I mean come on he is only 190lbs on stage.Accusing him of drug use is like a witch hunt, its stupid.
On this website if anybody has any muscle, and looks half way decent.they ...... must be on drugs

A man his age doesn't suddenly develop gyno like that from eating soy, which I doubt he eats anyway. He wasn't obese during the time either.

I always say this, and it should be so obvious; forget about the weight. Look at the build!
Was Frank Zane natural? Was Lee Labrada natural? Was Francois Benfatto natural? Was Shawn Ray natural? They weren't that heavy so they must've been natural right?

This is so ridiculous.  :'(

What do you think of a natural considering hiring Hany Rambod for prep? Is that a guy a natural would hire? Or Palumbo?

I bet you think Jose Raymond is natural too. And Stan McQuay. Why couldn't they be? Quite a "slender" physique on Stan.

Neither have overwhelming size, so I say they must both be natural! They both claim natural status. It's fantastic that you can win pro shows without drugs these days.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #229 on: August 03, 2009, 07:42:32 PM »
Stan doesn't look natural Kiyoshi Moody, does.If you look at the leg difference between Stan Mcquay and Kiyoshi Moody you can tell.A real natural bodybuilder always has a hard time keeping legs mass from cardio.If you look at Kiyoshi Moodys legs in that pic, they don't look big at all, while Stans legs look huge.
Van Kiyoshi Moody isn't nearly as big or as lean as Lee Labrada, Frank Zane, or Franco ,lol.He took 13th in the Mr USA, which isn't impressive, but impressive for a natural.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #230 on: August 03, 2009, 08:43:18 PM »
Stan doesn't look natural Kiyoshi Moody, does.If you look at the leg difference between Stan Mcquay and Kiyoshi Moody you can tell.A real natural bodybuilder always has a hard time keeping legs mass from cardio.If you look at Kiyoshi Moodys legs in that pic, they don't look big at all, while Stans legs look huge.
Van Kiyoshi Moody isn't nearly as big or as lean as Lee Labrada, Frank Zane, or Franco ,lol.He took 13th in the Mr USA, which isn't impressive, but impressive for a natural.

Yes, a juicer must have huge thighs. Frank Zane had these huge tree trunks. Mike Arvilla never touched any anabolics either since his legs aren't huge. Darrem Charles must be natural since his thighs look quite small from some angles.

Kiyoshi: a guy who hasn't gone all out with his use yet since he's competed in these tested shows. But he has used plenty, way way more than Zane ever did. He IS leaner than Zane, and certainly much leaner than Franco ever was. Growth Hormone.

Stavios

« Reply #231 on: August 03, 2009, 08:46:50 PM »
Moody = lying asshole

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #232 on: August 03, 2009, 08:50:00 PM »
Moody = lying asshole

Do you think GetItOnNY is serious or is he just playing?

Stavios

« Reply #233 on: August 03, 2009, 08:52:48 PM »
Do you think GetItOnNY is serious or is he just playing?

I think he is serious

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #234 on: August 03, 2009, 09:03:45 PM »
If your happy then stick to it!!!! ok just think high protein depending on ur weight moderate to low carbs and very low fat, very low!!!. Training would be completly different than your probably use too also

this seems consistent among guys who look "too good" to be natural

interesting

damn I love my whole eggs and cheese too much

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #235 on: August 03, 2009, 09:20:31 PM »
A man his age doesn't suddenly develop gyno like that from eating soy, which I doubt he eats anyway. He wasn't obese during the time either.

I always say this, and it should be so obvious; forget about the weight. Look at the build!
Was Frank Zane natural? Was Lee Labrada natural? Was Francois Benfatto natural? Was Shawn Ray natural? They weren't that heavy so they must've been natural right?

This is so ridiculous.  :'(

What do you think of a natural considering hiring Hany Rambod for prep? Is that a guy a natural would hire? Or Palumbo?

I bet you think Jose Raymond is natural too. And Stan McQuay. Why couldn't they be? Quite a "slender" physique on Stan.

Neither have overwhelming size, so I say they must both be natural! They both claim natural status. It's fantastic that you can win pro shows without drugs these days.

Well actually, Stan doesn't look that far from natural. IMHO!

Pat

Stavios

« Reply #236 on: August 03, 2009, 09:26:35 PM »
Well actually, Stan doesn't look that far from natural. IMHO!

Pat

what ?

Stavios

« Reply #237 on: August 03, 2009, 09:43:48 PM »
ppl underestimate the amount of muscle that can be built naturally.

I couldn't even tie my shoes naturally

all drugs

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #238 on: August 03, 2009, 09:44:31 PM »
ppl underestimate the amount of muscle that can be built naturally.

yep

also called making excuses for their own failure

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #239 on: August 03, 2009, 09:53:23 PM »
I couldn't even tie my shoes naturally

all drugs

oh shit stavy, my bad.........i meant people OVERestimate the amount of muscle that can be built naturally.

LOL my bad...ive been up since 4am, im tired lol.

Stavios

« Reply #240 on: August 03, 2009, 09:55:53 PM »
oh shit stavy, my bad.........i meant people OVERestimate the amount of muscle that can be built naturally.

LOL my bad...ive been up since 4am, im tired lol.

haha I was serious bro I am all drug  ;D

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: August 03, 2009, 10:00:52 PM »
haha I was serious bro I am all drug  ;D

haha, but u look great, so it doesnt matter.

thats what i really dont understand, if u look good, to me it doesnt matter if u use drugs or not. thats why i dont understand if a guy like kiyoshi uses drugs or not, because the guy looks good, he should just admit what hes doing, because all he has to do is look around, and realize that every other guy in the room is taking drugs, and no one is going to look at him weird, cos they're all doing the same thing.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #242 on: August 03, 2009, 10:05:48 PM »
haha, but u look great, so it doesnt matter.

thats what i really dont understand, if u look good, to me it doesnt matter if u use drugs or not. thats why i dont understand if a guy like kiyoshi uses drugs or not, because the guy looks good, he should just admit what hes doing, because all he has to do is look around, and realize that every other guy in the room is taking drugs, and no one is going to look at him weird, cos they're all doing the same thing.

It can be something as simple as not wanting to disappoint naive family members or even spouses. Once you tell the lie you have to keep it going, even if you'd rather not.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: August 03, 2009, 10:10:54 PM »
It can be something as simple as not wanting to disappoint naive family members or even spouses. Once you tell the lie you have to keep it going, even if you'd rather not.
thats exactly whats happened bro, hes started the lie, now he cant stop.

sad as it might be, i think your right.

but then again, who knows.......he may be a habitual liar?

Stavios

« Reply #244 on: August 03, 2009, 10:14:48 PM »
thats exactly whats happened bro, hes started the lie, now he cant stop.

sad as it might be, i think your right.

but then again, who knows.......he may be a habitual liar?

bodybuilders are compulsive liars.

they lie about their lift, their weight, their height, their steroid dosages etc...

that's why I try to stay out of the "lifestyle" as much as I can and just do it for fun without being much involved.

I find most bodybuilders pathetics, so I don't want to become like that

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #245 on: August 03, 2009, 10:45:24 PM »
I am a certified judge in the NPC, ABA, PNBA,as well as other organizations.So I have judged over 200 shows, natural and non tested shows.I have seen at least 2 dozen guys look as good and even better then Kiyoshi Moody over the years.
I seen Kiyoshi Moody in person and he doesn't look that big, or look like a person that does anabolics.
If Kiyoshi Moody is using anabolics, which I doubt, it would be pretty sad considering that he isn't that big or that impressive for that matter.He looks good, but your guys are making out to be some sort of freak when he is barely 190lbs.
Say what you want but I think the guy is clean.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #246 on: August 03, 2009, 10:51:09 PM »
I am a certified judge in the NPC, ABA, PNBA,as well as other organizations.So I have judged over 200 shows, natural and non tested shows.I have seen at least 2 dozen guys look as good and even better then Kiyoshi Moody over the years.
I seen Kiyoshi Moody in person and he doesn't look that big, or look like a person that does anabolics.
If Kiyoshi Moody is using anabolics, which I doubt, it would be pretty sad considering that he isn't that big or that impressive for that matter.He looks good, but your guys are making out to be some sort of freak when he is barely 190lbs.
Say what you want but I think the guy is clean.

I think so too 

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #247 on: August 03, 2009, 10:55:37 PM »
lmao!!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #248 on: August 03, 2009, 11:03:16 PM »
Quote from: KiyoshiMoody link=topic=225778.msg41622
64#msg4162264 date=1249365337
lmao!!!!!

it seems like most of the really ripped naturals are on very low fat diets

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #249 on: August 04, 2009, 03:29:43 AM »
Van kyoshee is a cnachurel  athelte who doesnt have gyno. Van can yuo even cee without your cock bottle glasses lol. Van if you dont beleeve kyooshe is nachural Iwill taek you to the broken jaw taverna nd introduce yuo to mi frend Big Wes. Big wes is the biggest, darkest negro I have seen ever. Van, big wes once bakhanded a 250 lb guy and sent him flyin 35 feet. Kyoshi is nachural athelte who takes supplements. He is not very big when he is standing next to me who weighs 242 lb nachural without gh.
Van do you no anything about bodybuilding, lol. I bet you have never owned a Swiss watch made in Sweden lik me, who is 251 lb nacuhral without drugs or PH. Van why don't you show us all what you know, lol. How cud you know moar than me who is 256 lb nachural. Van, keep running your mouth and I will get big West to take yu to the broken jaw tavern. Can you even cee without your cock bottle glasses, lol. kiyoshi is nacural athlete like mIchael lockett. Van why don't you post more pics so we can alugh at you lol. I bet you look like a toothpick next to me who is 258 lb nachural. Van do you dance and prance like a gay couwboy whne you are out and abuot lol. I wouldn't say anything if I looked like this lol