Author Topic: Is Kiyoshi Moody?  (Read 56583 times)

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Is Kiyoshi Moody?
« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2008, 10:26:44 AM »
I can believe his physique could possibly be attained naturally..but the problem in my mind here is the guy goes from soft and small and then in a few months for the show, he gets at least 15 pounds bigger and twice as cut. Never saw a natural pull that one off.
Thanks for your input ::)
I am a big baby

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2008, 10:28:34 AM »
What was that for jackass..why isn't my input valid ?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2008, 10:31:59 AM »
You guys need to chill.Kiyoshi Moddy isnt on drugs.I met the guy, and he is a cool person who is well spoken.I saw him up close, I beleive his physique is obtainable without drugs.If you saw Kiyoshi Moody up against the light heavyweights at the Mr USA, there is no comparison.Kiyoshi,has a nice lean symetrical body, but its not as dense, hard, or developed like the gys at rthe USA's.His legs could be bigger, and his chest could be thicker.His arms and shoulders are his real strong points.Like I said before I have judged well over 200 shows, tested and non tested shows, so I know what I am talking about.Kiyoshi looks pretty good, but I have seen other natural bodybuilders that look better then him.
The reason why Kiyoshi, Moody looks as good as he does is 1) he is obessessive, so he has made bodybuilding his life 2) he has pretty good genetics, round muscle bellies, small joints 3)he is a pretty smart guy.
When I was natural, bodybuilding was my life, its all I thought about.If I was dating a girl, I would dump her 4 months before a show because I didnt want any distractions.I didnt go out, I didnt have much of a social life, because I was so focused on winnning.
I look back on it now, and I was totally obsessed!!!! But I wanted to win.
I had the mindset that every meal I ate, every extra rep I did, and every good nights rest I got would take me one step closer to being the best I could be.It did work, but I had to make alot of sacrifices.
When I talked to Kiyoshi, I could see that he has the same mindset I had back then, the guy is really really focused on being the best he can be .
You can only achieve what your mind can concieve.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2008, 10:33:09 AM »
I can believe his physique could possibly be attained naturally..but the problem in my mind here is the guy goes from soft and small and then in a few months for the show, he gets at least 15 pounds bigger and twice as cut. Never saw a natural pull that one off.
You are "The Chemist", so what you say must be true. Do you have any pics that weren't taken 20 years ago. ::)
I am a big baby

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2008, 10:35:06 AM »
You guys need to chill.Kiyoshi Moddy isnt on drugs.I met the guy, and he is a cool person who is well spoken.I saw him up close, I beleive his physique is obtainable without drugs.If you saw Kiyoshi Moody up against the light heavyweights at the Mr USA, there is no comparison.Kiyoshi,has a nice lean symetrical body, but its not as dense, hard, or developed like the gys at rthe USA's.His legs could be bigger, and his chest could be thicker.His arms and shoulders are his real strong points.Like I said before I have judged well over 200 shows, tested and non tested shows, so I know what I am talking about.Kiyoshi looks pretty good, but I have seen other natural bodybuilders that look better then him.
The reason why Kiyoshi, Moody looks as good as he does is 1) he is obessessive, so he has made bodybuilding his life 2) he has pretty good genetics, round muscle bellies, small joints 3)he is a pretty smart guy.
When I was natural, bodybuilding was my life, its all I thought about.If I was dating a girl, I would dump her 4 months before a show because I didnt want any distractions.I didnt go out, I didnt have much of a social life, because I was so focused on winnning.
I had the mindset that every meal I ate, every extra rep I did, and every good nights rest I got would take me one step closer to being the best I could be.It did work, but I had to make alot of sacrifices.
When I talked to Kiyoshi, I could see that he has the same mindset I had back then, the guy is really really focused on being the best he can be .
Did you hear George Bush is backing Obama.
I am a big baby

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2008, 10:42:40 AM »

How you have the intelligence to even find out how to turn on your PC and navigate to getbig.com to make this post is beyond me.

You have the grammar and spelling of a fucking 5th grader, at best. 

Hey, maybe he isn't on any drugs at all, and only the DHEA you claim you invented.  Ha ha!   ::)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #81 on: July 26, 2008, 10:58:36 AM »
How you have the intelligence to even find out how to turn on your PC and navigate to getbig.com to make this post is beyond me.

You have the grammar and spelling of a fucking 5th grader, at best. 

Hey, maybe he isn't on any drugs at all, and only the DHEA you claim you invented.  Ha ha!   ::)

I thought he was a scientist with 6K hours of "lab time"?  ::)  :D

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: July 26, 2008, 10:59:59 AM »
You are "The Chemist", so what you say must be true. Do you have any pics that weren't taken 20 years ago. ::)
Think I know whose gimmick you are. Didn't want to post this one, but it's only a few years old..   Me, at 40 and my pet Python at the time.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 26, 2008, 11:01:56 AM »
Think I know whose gimmick you are. Didn't want to post this one, but it's only a few years old..   Me, at 40 and my pet Python at the time.
up the dose and lose the snake
I am a big baby

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: July 26, 2008, 11:04:12 AM »
up the dose and lose the snake
LOL. Don't have the snake anymore and definitely am not on juice.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 26, 2008, 11:06:23 AM »
LOL. Don't have the snake anymore and definitely am not on juice.
debatable, but a clown like you will never admit it just like your pal Moody.
I am a big baby

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: July 26, 2008, 11:10:06 AM »
debatable, but a clown like you will never admit it just like your pal Moody.
Not true, in the Member pic section that has about 10 years worth of pics, I readily admit that I did a few small cycles in 1985 and 1986. After 86, all the shots of me are totally clean, including this one which is from 2003.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 26, 2008, 11:13:04 AM »
Not true, in the Member pic section that has about 10 years worth of pics, I readily admit that I did a few small cycles in 1985 and 1986. After 86, all the shots of me are totally clean, including this one which is from 2003.
ok we believe you ::) once a user always a user, even more tempting as you get older if you're addicted to iron.
I am a big baby

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #88 on: July 26, 2008, 11:15:13 AM »
ok we believe you ::) once a user always a user, even more tempting as you get older if you're addicted to iron.

You're such a fucking reatrd.....I used all thru the 80's and have not done a cycle since 1989-19 years clean  8)

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 26, 2008, 11:16:14 AM »
You're such a fucking reatrd.....I used all thru the 80's and have not done a cycle since 1989-19 years clean  8)
what a waste of gear
I am a big baby

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #90 on: July 26, 2008, 11:31:35 AM »
what a waste of gear

I was 3 times your size back then at 215  :o

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 26, 2008, 11:34:46 AM »
Are you fucking with me, Getitonny  :D

The point is , That's him Off season ,a soft 175 lbs

This is him contest shape  solid  195 lbs (with gyno)
All natural lumps on his abs also.. ::)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #92 on: July 26, 2008, 11:40:55 AM »
Can u tell me what it is that he was supposed to do to "show you signs of drug abuse" ? What's he supposed to do, walk around with a needle stuck in his ass?
hahaha, sarcastic post of the year nominee!!! :)

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: July 26, 2008, 11:42:22 AM »

Now, I know you are fucking with us  :D

BTW, you said this guy ,supposed to do some serious damage at the USA ,what happenned ?
 Is He a lifetime natural also ?

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #94 on: July 26, 2008, 11:47:23 AM »

BTW, you said this guy ,supposed to do some serious damage at the USA ,what happenned ?

The synthol in his tris and biceps is almost as bad as Derek Anthonys problem.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: July 26, 2008, 12:11:50 PM »
No George is not natural,I never claimed he was.I gave him some pointers, and he was looking really really good.Even at 4 weeks out he is ripped, and grainy hard.
I cant explain why he looks off in those pics.I dont know what he did wrong, I havent talked to him since Monday.
Alot can happen in 5 days.He could have messed up on his carb load, or he could have stressed himself out.
If you let stress get to you, it will smooth you out.
Temper and Van Bilderass, why dont you 2 clowns post pics of yourself???
You sit behind your computer and pick apart melike your have some knowledge, well lets see what you look like.
Atleast I can back up what I say, because I am actually a bodybuilder.Anybody can read Patrick Arnolds articles, and claim that know what they are talking about.But unless you been on a bodybuilding stage and been below 4% bodyfat, shut your mouth.
I hate people who talk trash, yet they hide behind a computer screen because they dont have the physique to back it up.You 2 losers are just like those idiots that walk around UFC with "TAP OUT" shirts telling everybody they trained with the Gracies, yet they never been in a fight in the life.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #96 on: July 26, 2008, 12:16:37 PM »

You 2 losers are just like those idiots that walk around UFC with "TAP OUT" shirts telling everybody they trained with the Gracies, yet they never been in a fight in the life.

;D

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #97 on: July 26, 2008, 12:16:57 PM »

I wouldnt even lift weights if the end result was that!

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: July 26, 2008, 12:24:34 PM »
Whateva, why are you busting my balls? I defended you and took your side when you went into the Mr Get Big.
When people on the board  said you should have you Mr Get Big title stripped because your a WNBF ProI actually defended you.I told True Adonis to quit crying and take his defeat like a man.
This is the thanks I get??????
Whateva, you need to check yourself, because your the one who is a natural pro, who went into an amateur show, to beat amateur guys.In bodybuilding thats called "head hunting"
You knew you could beat these guys, your a natural pro for godsake.These guys in this board are just amateur lifters who screw around with weights.
Why do have this thing against Kiyoshi Moody????? How would you like for everyoby to accuse you of drug use?
Whateva are you jelious because Kiyoshi Moody has a better physique and is getting more expose then you.
Atleast Kiyoshi Moody isnt going into amateur online contests , and beating guys he knows he can beat.
You entering the Mr Get big is like Chuck Lindell picking a fight with an average Joe, it proves nothing

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: July 26, 2008, 12:51:40 PM »
Whateva, why are you busting my balls? I defended you and took your side when you went into the Mr Get Big.
When people on the board  said you should have you Mr Get Big title stripped because your a WNBF ProI actually defended you.I told True Adonis to quit crying and take his defeat like a man.
This is the thanks I get??????
Whateva, you need to check yourself, because your the one who is a natural pro, who went into an amateur show, to beat amateur guys.In bodybuilding thats called "head hunting"
You knew you could beat these guys, your a natural pro for godsake.These guys in this board are just amateur lifters who screw around with weights.
Why do have this thing against Kiyoshi Moody????? How would you like for everyoby to accuse you of drug use?
Whateva are you jelious because Kiyoshi Moody has a better physique and is getting more expose then you.
Atleast Kiyoshi Moody isnt going into amateur online contests , and beating guys he knows he can beat.
You entering the Mr Get big is like Chuck Lindell picking a fight with an average Joe, it proves nothing

First of all , thank you for defending me  ::).

Second, I have nothing against you GetItOnNY, this thread was about Moody ,I've been around bodybuilding as long as you my friend,and I've never seen or heard  a natural bodybuilder , going from 175 lbs soft to 195lbs shredded ,in a couple of months,that would be impossible for a lifetime natural.

Third, about Mr Getbig, Baby Hercules and Myseone were both  NPC national competitors.and the rest were anonymous poster ,I didn't know who they were or what  they looked like. I just wanted to beat Adonis ;D

I'm not jealous ,I'm careless about exposure in the bodybuilding industry , Bodybuilding is just my hobby.