Author Topic: Is Kiyoshi Moody?  (Read 56545 times)

jianjohn24

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Is Kiyoshi Moody?
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2008, 10:05:02 PM »
Just cause he has slight gyno means jack shit. I know plenty of guys with gyno that are definitely natty's.  Lots of people get it during puberty and can't get rid of it w/ out surgery. And I'm not talking FAT kids neither! Look it up.
Team Willet
Max-OT

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2008, 03:29:33 AM »
Just cause he has slight gyno means jack shit. I know plenty of guys with gyno that are definitely natty's.  Lots of people get it during puberty and can't get rid of it w/ out surgery. And I'm not talking FAT kids neither! Look it up.

Gyno aside, no natural can get that big at that bodyfat.  ::)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2008, 03:55:34 AM »
Maybe..if you define natural as taking a slew of the most potent prohormones.
O

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2008, 05:36:05 AM »
Fvkin disgusting lier. Its clearly a gyno. >:(

AVBG

« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2008, 06:24:46 AM »
I believe him.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2008, 06:31:45 AM »
I believe him.
In Japan He told me that he is natural .
And he has signed getbig board, maybe can give you guys the answer

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2008, 06:57:03 AM »
Sat with him last night at prejudging(USA) and he looked ready to rock.  He's just 7-8 weeks away from the Team Universe and seems to be very focus.  In my books he's totally clean- I spent an entire week with him in Korea(World Championships) and showed me NO signs of drug abuse.  Very nice, polite and hard working.  I'm pulling for him to get pro card this coming Sept. in NY. Good Luck Kiyoshi!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2008, 06:58:14 AM »
Sat with him last night at prejudging(USA) and he looked ready to rock.  He's just 7-8 weeks away from the Team Universe and seems to be very focus.  In my books he's totally clean- I spent an entire week with him in Korea(World Championships) and showed me NO signs of drug abuse.  Very nice, polite and hard working.  I'm pulling for him to get pro card this coming Sept. in NY. Good Luck Kiyoshi!
huh?
follow the arrows

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2008, 06:59:14 AM »

What about drug use?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2008, 07:00:46 AM »
What about drug use?
haha, he chooses his words very carefully it seems. Good catch  ;)
follow the arrows

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2008, 07:01:39 AM »
Kiyoshi Moody doesnt have gyno in those pics.Trust me gyno is alot worse

You know nothing.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2008, 07:04:52 AM »
not natural imo.  :)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2008, 07:17:47 AM »
haha, he chooses his words very carefully it seems. Good catch  ;)
x2.   A+

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2008, 07:27:28 AM »
x2.   A+
haha glad someone else sees it that way too.
follow the arrows

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2008, 07:43:40 AM »
In my books he's totally clean- I spent an entire week with him in Korea(World Championships) and showed me NO signs of drug abuse

Chris, you are either "less than bright" or English is not your first language.  I guess spending a week with someone is proof positive that he is clean...or does clean mean that he does not "abuse" drugs...but merely takes "therapeutic" dosages.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2008, 08:25:29 AM »

The simple problem I have is I used to follow his career through the "natural" organization he used to compete with and be the poster boy for...simply put, he didn't look this hard/full back then  ::)
just not good enough

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #66 on: July 26, 2008, 08:40:43 AM »

The simple problem I have is I used to follow his career through the "natural" organization he used to compete with and be the poster boy for...simply put, he didn't look this hard/full back then  ::)

You think he could be a frequent visitor to the "all you can eat Roids, Slin, GH, Nubain buffet"?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #67 on: July 26, 2008, 08:57:34 AM »
i pointed this guy out in another thread, look as his abs, he has small lumps all over them ;) i wonder what they are :o.

another liar exposed ::)
175lbs by 31st July

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 26, 2008, 08:57:40 AM »
natty just like you   ::).
I am a big baby

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2008, 09:05:58 AM »

What kind of person can sit here and spew this kind of bullshit and still sleep at night? How are these show promoters letting these guys compete?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2008, 09:21:03 AM »
Look at the bright side, if dude is natural (cough, cough, smirk) all he has to do is step on the gas real hard for three (3) years and he'll be bigger and better than Coleman ever was.

A soft 175 lbs 'off season' to a 205 lbs ripped 'on season'... OK then.
a

dustin

« Reply #71 on: July 26, 2008, 09:22:05 AM »
I believe that he may not be on anabolic steroids, but other hormones like slin, T3, etc.. I think he's taking them. I know it's not good to rely on hearsay, but a good friend said he trained with him and confirmed that he uses everything else but AAS. I already cast my opinion before I heard this, so it's not that I'm easily influenced. It's not hard to suspect that something's up with that physique.

Either way, he looks great.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 26, 2008, 10:09:54 AM »

Can u tell me what it is that he was supposed to do to "show you signs of drug abuse" ? What's he supposed to do, walk around with a needle stuck in his ass?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2008, 10:14:07 AM »
Can u tell me what it is that he was supposed to do to "show you signs of drug abuse" ? What's he supposed to do, walk around with a needle stuck in his ass?

;D!

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: July 26, 2008, 10:24:53 AM »
I can believe his physique could possibly be attained naturally..but the problem in my mind here is the guy goes from soft and small and then in a few months for the show, he gets at least 15 pounds bigger and twice as cut. Never saw a natural pull that one off.