Author Topic: Is Kiyoshi Moody?  (Read 56406 times)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: Is Kiyoshi Moody?
« Reply #200 on: July 28, 2008, 05:35:54 PM »
There is a difference between someone who used to be fat or who has droopy pecs as teen and a lean bodybuilder who develops gyno in his 30's. Not fat pecs but a disc of fibrous looking tissue (with a sharp edge to the mass of tissue) on an otherwise very lean body.

Did anyone see the pics I posted links to earlier? To me it looks like there is a scar under the nipple meaning he had gyno surgery. Guys take a look, tell me if you see it. Maybe someone can enlarge and sharpen it up.

Natural or not. Awesome build.

BARDO

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #201 on: July 28, 2008, 05:37:54 PM »
wat up kiyoshi u get my message on myspace? i tried to help ya out over here and bring up some points i think alot of these guys are starting to understand u.. from the thread.. u know ur stuff...anyways..hope prep is going well for team u.. our crew from around  ny will def be there.

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #202 on: July 28, 2008, 05:43:12 PM »
Can u tell me what it is that he was supposed to do to "show you signs of drug abuse" ? What's he supposed to do, walk around with a needle stuck in his ass?

lol

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #203 on: July 28, 2008, 05:44:48 PM »

I dont need to explain if I dont have gyno. endof story

Lies

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #204 on: July 28, 2008, 05:44:55 PM »
wat up kiyoshi u get my message on myspace? i tried to help ya out over here and bring up some points i think alot of these guys are starting to understand u.. from the thread.. u know ur stuff...anyways..hope prep is going well for team u.. our crew from around  ny will def be there.

What up !!!! I got it!!! Thanks bro!!!! I have a guy I'm training right now. He is doing the samething I put myself through. He is a lightweight but most likely we will be a welterweight, after we are done.

Prep is going good!!!! Still holding at 205, should come in as a light heavy again. I was looking at heavy but my body just wont put on the weight. So after I cut my water once I get there in NYC I should weigh in at 197 on the dot. Ready to rock!!!! Thanks for the support big dogg!!!!I will be staying uptown again on 101st. Like it up there, away from everything!!!

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #205 on: July 28, 2008, 05:46:23 PM »

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #206 on: July 28, 2008, 05:47:37 PM »

What up !!!! I got it!!! Thanks bro!!!! I have a guy I'm training right now. He is doing the samething I put myself through. He is a lightweight but most likely we will be a welterweight, after we are done.

Prep is going good!!!! Still holding at 205, should come in as a light heavy again. I was looking at heavy but my body just wont put on the weight. So after I cut my water once I get there in NYC I should weigh in at 197 on the dot. Ready to rock!!!! Thanks for the support big dogg!!!!I will be staying uptown again on 101st. Like it up there, away from everything!!!

Cool dawg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BARDO

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #207 on: July 28, 2008, 05:51:27 PM »
at least u got a hotel.. i remember last year it was a pain in the ass.. this year my boy had an apt 2 blocks from tribecca so we were able to leave all our stuff there and prep there it made it alot easier and saved us alot of money...im gonna have to put bak my show till april due to the back injury is still messed up.. just getting to the gym right now is my priority

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #208 on: July 28, 2008, 05:53:49 PM »
lol

Do you deny having gyno surgery? I mean you didn't lie when you said you don't have gyno, you used to have gyno.  :D

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #209 on: July 28, 2008, 06:06:08 PM »

why would it be impossible? because know diets this way!!!!. Right now i'm still at a steady 205. So pretty good chance I will come in light heavy instead of heavy as I wanted too. With dropping water I'm looking at 197 on the dot at weighins then carbing up
I feel stupid even arguing about this ,you are full of shit ,I know it ,You know it .

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: July 28, 2008, 06:13:08 PM »
he looks very good and in the pre contest photos I can almost believe he is natural

but growing into a contest? getting bigger, leaner, and harder naturally? come on . . .

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #211 on: July 28, 2008, 06:18:04 PM »
bigbalddaddy
Getbig IV

Re: Kiyoshi Moody
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2008, 01:47:15 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kiyoshi,

Great build, looks like you've trained awfully hard.  I'm not saying I don't believe you but I want to find someone who will prove they are a natural.

Lets do this the right way.

I have an independent lab that can test your blood for anabolic/banned substances and i'll pay for it.  I can set it up for any zip code in the U.S so that you can pop in to any clinic and be out in minutes. 

Would you be up to the test to prove you are natural and at anytime a test is requested?

I'd be curious to know if just one 

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #212 on: July 28, 2008, 07:04:24 PM »
bigbalddaddy
Getbig IV

Re: Kiyoshi Moody
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2008, 01:47:15 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kiyoshi,

Great build, looks like you've trained awfully hard.  I'm not saying I don't believe you but I want to find someone who will prove they are a natural.

Lets do this the right way.

I have an independent lab that can test your blood for anabolic/banned substances and i'll pay for it.  I can set it up for any zip code in the U.S so that you can pop in to any clinic and be out in minutes. 

Would you be up to the test to prove you are natural and at anytime a test is requested?

I'd be curious to know if just one 

You keep posting this.  You must not be very familiar with the intranetz and how none of this nonsense ever takes place in real life.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #213 on: July 29, 2008, 01:38:50 PM »
There is a difference between someone who used to be fat or who has droopy pecs as teen and a lean bodybuilder who develops gyno in his 30's. Not fat pecs but a disc of fibrous looking tissue (with a sharp edge to the mass of tissue) on an otherwise very lean body.

Did anyone see the pics I posted links to earlier? To me it looks like there is a scar under the nipple meaning he had gyno surgery. Guys take a look, tell me if you see it. Maybe someone can enlarge and sharpen it up.

Anyone look at the pics and see the gyno surgery scar I think I'm seeing?
(right click and view pic to see full size)

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #214 on: July 29, 2008, 04:23:27 PM »

theres def something there

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #215 on: July 29, 2008, 06:50:07 PM »

yeah, I wish he would expand on this...if he just admitted he had Gyno it would not look as bad.  It seems that he's blatently had the gland removed in those pics
Air Falcon

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #216 on: August 03, 2009, 09:25:14 AM »
Are you fucking with me, Getitonny  :D

The point is , That's him Off season ,a soft 175 lbs

This is him contest shape  solid  195 lbs (with gyno)

actually 188lbs in that pic

Stavios

« Reply #217 on: August 03, 2009, 09:29:49 AM »

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: August 03, 2009, 09:32:30 AM »
Yoshi Moody, we can all see through your bullshit.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #219 on: August 03, 2009, 09:32:45 AM »

actually 188lbs in that pic

I read that you were thinking of using Dave or Hany for prep now. Go with Hany! GetItOnNY said he has some great "all natural" Cytadren that will really make a difference!  :D

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #220 on: August 03, 2009, 09:45:20 AM »
I beleive Kiyoshi Moody is natural, he looks good but he isnt freaky.If you saw him in the Mr USA contest he held his own, but you could tell that he is to tall for the weight class.Just because a guy is muscular and lean doesnt mean he is on the juice.
Kiyoshi Moody is only 200lbs!!!! Your telling me a person cant be lean and muscular at 200lbs and be natural?
Kiyoshi Moody looks great by himself, but at Mr USA, he didnt look as impressive standing next to guys on anabolics.
Kiyoshi Moody does not have gyno, trust me thats not gyno.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #221 on: August 03, 2009, 09:55:24 AM »
I beleive Kiyoshi Moody is natural, he looks good but he isnt freaky.If you saw him in the Mr USA contest he held his own, but you could tell that he is to tall for the weight class.Just because a guy is muscular and lean doesnt mean he is on the juice.
Kiyoshi Moody is only 200lbs!!!! Your telling me a person cant be lean and muscular at 200lbs and be natural?
Kiyoshi Moody looks great by himself, but at Mr USA, he didnt look as impressive standing next to guys on anabolics.

John, I try and try not to comment negatively on your posts but you make it damn hard not to.  :D

Kiyoshi had surgery. He had very obvious gyno before. Now he has scars. He refuses to comment on whether he did in fact have surgery. This is a PM I received after this (old) thread.

Hey hows it going..I SAw u post a comment on how bad Kyoshio Gyno surgery was.. I Just happened to go to the doctor that did surgery on him and showed me his before and after pics..i never heard of kiyoshi..so i wrote the name down and looked him up and stumbled on this site.. U think he did a bad job? you guys know a lot bout this..Thought i ask..hes only charging me $3000..So i dunno..if its worth it..or just keep looking..Thanks in advance

Also John, why would a natural athlete use Hany or Dave for prep? Think about it.  ??? Dave freely gave advice on how to beat tests at natural shows on MD. And Hany seems like a drug pusher, even according to you.

All this on top of seeing how very obviously enhanced his physique is. I really don't know if you're serious with your comments or what.  ???

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #222 on: August 03, 2009, 09:57:00 AM »

Keep making a fool out of yourself GetITOnNy.

The good old "he's only 200lbs so he can't be a druguser"!

Oh boy ::)

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #223 on: August 03, 2009, 10:16:57 AM »
Definitely possible. Not everyone can look like that drug free, just like everyone can't be Mark Spitz, Lance Armstrong, or many of the other elite athletes in the world. Because Spitz and Armstrong accomplished what they did and most people can't, does that mean they are automatically on drugs.  Sometimes in this world individuals are capable of doing things that the majority of us can't.  That doesn't make it impossible. Kiyoshi is not jumping on stage looking like Ronnie Coleman and then saying he is drug free. He has an exceptional physique and one that is obtainable with the right genetics, dedication and really hard work.  I don't know if he is or if he isn't but I'm saying it's possible.  Keep up the good work Kiyoshi and the best of luck to you in your upcoming competition.

Pat

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #224 on: August 03, 2009, 10:43:22 AM »
roid rage