Author Topic: Fakes & Phonies.......  (Read 16873 times)

The REAL Pat Neve

• Getbig II
  • ...or should I say the REAL Pat Neve Jr. :)
Re: Fakes & Phonies.......
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2008, 02:49:41 PM »
Ok, Mr Bravo :) .....Not a Pro? You just proved to ME without a doubt now you know NOTHING about alot and especially about Neve. Do your homework man. And as for the Ferrari F430 being a joke? Oh my friend, .....I don't need to dream. This is real life, not a Johnny Bravo life. He has a Lamborghini Gallardo too. Do you even know what that is? No, it's not a bed spread. lol ...................Maybe you can learn on your own what's up by opening a Heavy Hitter's magazine in December 08' or Jan. 09' of next year and learn a little about Neve, cuz you obviously don't know him or much of anything.

So far this stupid website has been nothing but a bunch of haters talking SH*t and disrespecting. Good luck out there as*holes  :D

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2008, 02:52:55 PM »
Ok, Mr Bravo :) .....Not a Pro? You just proved to ME without a doubt now you know NOTHING about alot and especially about Neve. Do your homework man. And as for the Ferrari F430 being a joke? Oh my friend, .....I don't need to dream. This is real life, not a Johnny Bravo life. He has a Lamborghini Gallardo too. Do you even know what that is? No, it's not a bed spread. lol ...................Maybe you can learn on your own what's up by opening a Heavy Hitter's magazine in December 08' or Jan. 09' of next year and learn a little about Neve, cuz you obviously don't know him or much of anything.

So far this stupid website has been nothing but a bunch of haters talking SH*t and disrespecting. Good luck out there as*holes  :D

brutal gimmick

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2008, 02:53:40 PM »

Pat was a tooth picked leg tank top BBer. I have seen bigger legs hanging out of a nest!

Yes, I am sure Pat also has a Lamborghini AND a Ferarri just stting in the overhang of his trail out in Yuma.

Hey Jr, you better stop while you still have some dignity left.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2008, 02:55:36 PM »
BTW Jr, here is Pat's LAST show, and it aint no pro show, Pat could not even win his weight class in an AMATUER competition!

Pat Neve

Nationals - NPC, MiddleWeight, 2nd

The REAL Pat Neve

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2008, 03:08:27 PM »
Your loser that hates on winners. What about Mr. USA and Mr. America? What about his world record? LOL! Stop before I lose dignity? I could always get my dignity back, ...but integrity is another story Mr. Bravo. You seem to be on a mission to prove to someone who Pat Neve was or wasn't. It's quite funny. Your insecurity is bleeding right through your weak messages. You're not fooling anyone. Let's see YOUR pic or YOUR rap sheet of achievements Mr. Bravo. Hahahahahaha! Didn't think so. ...And to be honest, I wouldn't give a damn if you were Flex Wheeler or Kevin Levrone, .....ANYONE that's as much of an asshole as YOU is a joke to me.

Thank you for making my time at work go so much faster :)

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2008, 03:13:27 PM »
Your loser that hates on winners. What about Mr. USA and Mr. America? What about his world record? LOL! Stop before I lose dignity? I could always get my dignity back, ...but integrity is another story Mr. Bravo. You seem to be on a mission to prove to someone who Pat Neve was or wasn't. It's quite funny. Your insecurity is bleeding right through your weak messages. You're not fooling anyone. Let's see YOUR pic or YOUR rap sheet of achievements Mr. Bravo. Hahahahahaha! Didn't think so. ...And to be honest, I wouldn't give a damn if you were Flex Wheeler or Kevin Levrone, .....ANYONE that's as much of an asshole as YOU is a joke to me.

What about the USA amd America?? Those are NOT Pro shows Jr, ad Pat was NOT a Pro.

Nice try.

Btw I am going out to get a bucket of KFC Pat Neve chicken legs  ;D

The REAL Pat Neve

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2008, 03:23:36 PM »
You can't reason with the insane. And you should try stand up because you think your pretty damn funny don't you. This is probably some washed-out old man that despises the bodybuilding industry for never noticing him at his best. Am I close? ......BTW, ....Where are those fabulous pics of YOU?

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2008, 03:35:13 PM »
You can't reason with the insane. And you should try stand up because you think your pretty damn funny don't you. This is probably some washed-out old man that despises the bodybuilding industry for never noticing him at his best. Am I close? ......BTW, ....Where are those fabulous pics of YOU?

He's a jetsetting lawyer from Florida with massive gun boats and plenty of attitude

The REAL Pat Neve

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2008, 03:54:09 PM »
Blah blah blah...........

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2008, 03:56:54 PM »
Blah blah blah...........
Nah Nah goodbye.....

/you know the chorus....  :)

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2008, 04:25:23 PM »
He's a jetsetting lawyer from Florida with massive gun boats and plenty of attitude

:D

Pics of ME, where are the pics of YOU!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2008, 04:26:24 PM »
Was Pat Neve really the pioneer of gay for pay or is that just a messageboard legend?
E

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2008, 04:31:05 PM »

he got 20s! hahaha

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2008, 04:49:04 PM »

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2008, 04:54:25 PM »
Was Pat Neve really the pioneer of gay for pay or is that just a messageboard legend?

Maybe the REAL Pat jr (brother) can chime in on this.

Joe Roark

• Expert
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2008, 04:57:38 PM »
Welcome, but the question is if you dont want this thread on the History Board instead of the G&O Board. 

I detect no real history here. Maybe back to GAO?

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2008, 04:57:48 PM »
Hey JR, put up or SHUT UP. Show us a family pic of you and your dad together.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2008, 04:59:00 PM »
Oh and you Joe, go to he.........

Moosejay

« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2008, 05:01:21 PM »

Neve was a great bb with tremedous arms. Legs a bit light.

Oh, and I don't think he'd produce a kid who sounds like this.

Moosejay

« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2008, 05:03:44 PM »

Cemetery=Great Equalizer for us All

The REAL Pat Neve

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2008, 05:04:46 PM »
Nothing but HATE flying around here. You guys are cyberspace geek/bullies. :) ....Hey Bravo, ..."20's huh?" 20" what? ....Maybe legs. Funny how you got off the subject and flipped the script toward me. I asked you for pics of YOU, then you ask me the same thing right back at me. WTF.

You're all talk my friend. And as for the other guys on here speaking gibberish, ...gay sh*t and what not, ...that just shows YOUR level of maturity. I'm probably either talking to teenagers or old washouts. Why don't you try saying something with essence. This is all just a bunch of gibberish

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2008, 05:07:10 PM »
Nothing but HATE flying around here. You guys are cyberspace geek/bullies. :) ....Hey Bravo, ..."20's huh?" 20" what? ....Maybe legs. Funny how you got off the subject and flipped the script toward me. I asked you for pics of YOU, then you ask me the same thing right back at me. WTF.

You're all talk my friend. And as for the other guys on here speaking gibberish, ...gay sh*t and what not, ...that just shows YOUR level of maturity. I'm probably either talking to teenagers or old washouts. Why don't you try saying something with essence. This is all just a bunch of gibberish
Bingo! Getting it now?

/irony? 

Moosejay

« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2008, 05:07:17 PM »

I already complimented him above.

I maintain that someone as successful as Pat would be unlikely to spawn someone as mean-spirited and angry as you seem to be

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2008, 05:10:24 PM »

GET OFF GETBIG YOU PHONEY, WE DON'T LIKE YOUR TYPE HERE!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2008, 05:11:02 PM »
I already complimented him above.

I maintain that someone as successful as Pat would be unlikely to spawn someone as mean-spirited and angry as you seem to be
I happen to be a charter member of the Moose Jay club so it is a lock.  :-\