Author Topic: RocketSwitch Yates pics  (Read 91896 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: RocketSwitch Yates pics
« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2008, 05:23:48 PM »
lol at comparing 15-year-old VHS stills to DVD stills/pro photographs.

Are you that stupid?

I'm not saying Dorian had more detail from the front than Ronnie because he didn't by a mile, but your comparison material is dumb. ::)

screencap vs screencap or pic vs pic the result is exactly the same: 8)

the dorian nuthuggers hope and pray that they can discredit the visuals, but everyone knows that they can't.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2008, 05:35:12 PM »

the dorian nuthuggers hope and pray that they can discredit the visuals, but everyone knows that they can't.

Discredit dick you were busted by Kevon Horton for using photoshopped pics

1999 means jack shit Dorian kills him on muscular balance & proportion , density & dryness , matched him in muscular bulk kills him on completeness and posing & presentation ANY picture you post photoshopped or not Dorian has advantages at his best , which is eactly why Ronnie himself said he could never beat Yates  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2008, 06:01:20 PM »
just keep telling yourself all those 99 shots are fake ND.

we all know it will make you feel better.

::)

too bad they are not photoshopped, neither are the videos.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2008, 06:06:52 PM »
just keep telling yourself all those 99 shots are fake ND.

we all know it will make you feel better.

too bad they are not photoshopped, neither are the videos.

I never claimed THAT PARTICULAR picture was photoshopped  ;) please show me where I did , I said YOU HAVE posted photoshopped pics dummy get it right  ;)  you stopped posting them because Kevin Horton outed you LMFAO those pics have been available all this time yet YOU did NOT posted them but you're forced to know lol and they make no difference Yates still has the same advantages

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2008, 06:10:55 PM »
you have yet to come out and SHOW us which ones were photoshopped in Kevin's opinion.

go ahead and try.

show the world which ones are supposedly photoshopped LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2008, 06:12:46 PM »
you have yet to come out and SHOW us which ones were photoshopped in Kevin's opinion.

go ahead and try.

show the world which ones are supposedly photoshopped LOL

Shut up dummy , I already have recall a thread I made idiot? you're busted , Bizzy admitted photoshopping them , you knew he did and continued to use them , you made up a quote from Shawn Ray I busted you on that you're pathetic and stupid thats a bad combination  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2008, 06:17:30 PM »
Shut up dummy

great retort.

lol

lets see those pics LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2008, 06:18:34 PM »
Bizzy admitted photoshopping them , you knew he did and continued to use them

not the ones I keep posting idiot :P ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2008, 06:20:32 PM »
great retort.

lol

lets see those pics LOL

Like your retort on why Dorian is better?  ;) Hulkster keep trying to get me and Yates out of your mind , maybe one day it will happen

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 16, 2008, 06:22:18 PM »
not the ones I keep posting idiot :P ::)

Sure , sure ....he was busted , you were busted and like the other dummies who Yates crushed like Sharma you're all busted and need to create pics that would beat Dorian LOL so much for him being overrated when people are reduced to photoshopping pics

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #85 on: August 16, 2008, 07:12:19 PM »
LMFAO nobody? his physique won him every single major bodybuilding championship in his day , a feat Levrone can't claim , and unlike Levrone he was at one time the highest paid actor in the world

yes he was great for his time bur that was what, 50 years ago?

put dorian's face on his body and nobody today talks about him

Mr. Levrone won 20 contests which was a record until ronnie broke it recently

reeves wouldn't even be a muscle and fitness cover model today so saying he was a high paid actor 50 years ago when 15 inch arms were considered huge doesn't mean much

E
E

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: August 16, 2008, 07:14:56 PM »

you still think an entire contest and even one's career is based on one pose.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 16, 2008, 07:16:37 PM »
yes he was great for his time bur that was what, 50 years ago?

put dorian's face on his body and nobody today talks about him

Mr. Levrone won 20 contests which was a record until ronnie broke it recently

reeves wouldn't even be a muscle and fitness cover model today so saying he was a high paid actor 50 years ago when 15 inch arms were considered huge doesn't mean much

E

15" arms lmfao his arm , neck and calves were all the same exact size , something Levrone couldn't accomplish and they were all 18.5" naturally , what does Kev look like off ? 170 pounds LMFAO and who cares how many contests he won? he NEVER won the one that matters the most

Kevin always a brides maid and never a bride , but don't worry you have plenty of company

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 16, 2008, 07:21:09 PM »

you still think an entire contest and even one's career is based on one pose.

He's a fucking complete idiot thats his whole argument lol the most muscular he still can't seem to grasp the concept that all rounds are physique rounds and even in his precious most muscular things like balance & proportion are assessed and density & dryness and bulk etc , so while Ronnie may have advantages in his those and even win it , it doesn't matter because there are more poses that Yates clearly wins

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #89 on: August 16, 2008, 07:24:02 PM »
15" arms lmfao his arm , neck and calves were all the same exact size , something Levrone couldn't accomplish and they were all 18.5" naturally , what does Kev look like off ? 170 pounds LMFAO and who cares how many contests he won? he NEVER won the one that matters the most

Kevin always a brides maid and never a bride , but don't worry you have plenty of company

15 inch arms were considered big back then

what does any human being look like when they don't train, diet, or use drugs?

who cares how many contests hahaha he won more than reeves and everybody else excluding ronnie so don't tell me that isn't a big deal

oh and how many olympias did reeves win?

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 16, 2008, 07:28:51 PM »
15 inch arms were considered big back then

what does any human being look like when they don't train, diet, or use drugs?

who cares how many contests hahaha he won more than reeves and everybody else excluding ronnie so don't tell me that isn't a big deal

oh and how many olympias did reeves win?

E

Man I feel bad arguing with you at times because you're not only ignorant you're stupid

Reeves didn't have 15" arms , Steve was drug Free and looks leaps & bounds better than Levrone when off , all those contests Kevin won don't mean anything because he NEVER won the contest that matters the most the Mr Olympia

and how many Olympia did Reeves win? NONE because the contest wasn't started until 1965 15 years after he retired , he was the first one to own THREE Sandows throphies   ;) before any Mr Olympia winner he won the Mr Universe which at that time was the best bodybuilding contest anyone could hope to win

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #91 on: August 16, 2008, 07:36:12 PM »
Man I feel bad arguing with you at times because you're not only ignorant you're stupid

Reeves didn't have 15" arms , Steve was drug Free and looks leaps & bounds better than Levrone when off , all those contests Kevin won don't mean anything because he NEVER won the contest that matters the most the Mr Olympia

and how many Olympia did Reeves win? NONE because the contest wasn't started until 1965 15 years after he retired , he was the first one to own THREE Sandows throphies   ;) before any Mr Olympia winner he won the Mr Universe which at that time was the best bodybuilding contest anyone could hope to win

I never said he had 15 inch arms, i said 15 inch arms were considered huge back then, learn to read stupid

you're comparing a Mr. Levrone that doesn't train and diet to a steve reeves in his prime ::)

yes 20s contests mean nothing ::) and you comparing the competitionreeves had with the competion of the 90's is laughable

yeah i'm stupid haha ;)

E

E

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #92 on: August 16, 2008, 07:39:55 PM »
I never said he had 15 inch arms, i said 15 inch arms were considered huge back then, learn to read stupid

ha ha ha, too funny. I've been saying this for a while now: NarcissisticSissy can't read worth a shit.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 16, 2008, 07:40:07 PM »

you're comparing a Mr. Levrone that doesn't train and diet to a steve reeves in his prime ::)

yes 20s contests mean nothing ::) and you comparing the competitionreeves had with the competion of the 90's is laughable

yeah i'm stupid haha ;)

E

You are stupid thats old news , and now you're claiming his contemporaries all had 15" arms more ignorance on your behalf ( see stupid ) and Mr Leverone does train for movie roles , so wrong again

and 20 contests mean NOTHING compared to one single Mr Olympia Sandow and it doesn't matter Reeves was still better than his competition at the very highest level , Kevin wasn't thats a fact and thanks for agreeing you're stupid but thats blatantly obvious

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 16, 2008, 07:40:47 PM »
ha ha ha, too funny. I've been saying this for a while now: the guy can't read worth a shit.

You should feel for him because he's getting his ass kicked like you did time and time again  ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #95 on: August 16, 2008, 07:44:02 PM »
You should feel for him because he's getting his ass kicked like you did time and time again

wow, you showed me.... moron. Learn to read before you go around claiming to hand out 'ass kickings.' ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 16, 2008, 07:46:05 PM »
OooOooooo, you showed me.... moron. Learn to read before you go around claiming to own people. ;)

I corrected you on numerous errors you made in density & dryness and balance & proportion like him you're ignorant about competitive bodybuilding thats a proven fact  ;) all thatand I;m not even a " Certified Personal Trainer " LMMFAO

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #97 on: August 16, 2008, 07:47:30 PM »
You are stupid thats old news , and now you're claiming his contemporaries all had 15" arms more ignorance on your behalf ( see stupid ) and Mr Leverone does train for movie roles , so wrong again

and 20 contests mean NOTHING compared to one single Mr Olympia Sandow and it doesn't matter Reeves was still better than his competition at the very highest level , Kevin wasn't thats a fact and thanks for agreeing you're stupid but thats blatantly obvious

wow where did i say his contemporaries had 15 inch arms?  all i said was 15 inch arms were considered huge back then

YOU ARE THE STUPID ONE :P

no Mr. Levrone does not train for movie roles, he doesn't go to the gym and wants to stay away from muscle man type roles so you are the one that is ignorant and of course stupid :)

according to your logic larry scott was a better bodybuilder than mr. levrone right?

Mr. Levrone was better than his competiton,the judges prefer ugly physiques and are you completely unfamiliar with sarcasm  ???

ps you and me used to have just friendly debates, when you start the childish name calling it means you are fragile and feel like you are losing the argument :-*

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #98 on: August 16, 2008, 07:48:47 PM »
You should feel for him because he's getting his ass kicked like you did time and time again  ;)

you lost the truce thread and you are losing to me

don't feel bad, i'm undefeated ;D

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 16, 2008, 07:55:32 PM »
wow where did i say his contemporaries had 15 inch arms?  all i said was 15 inch arms were considered huge back then

YOU ARE THE STUPID ONE :P

no Mr. Levrone does not train for movie roles, he doesn't go to the gym and wants to stay away from muscle man type roles so you are the one that is ignorant and of course stupid :)

according to your logic larry scott was a better bodybuilder than mr. levrone right?

Mr. Levrone was better than his competiton,the judges prefer ugly physiques and are you completely unfamiliar with sarcasm  ???

ps you and me used to have just friendly debates, when you start the childish name calling it means you are fragile and feel like you are losing the argument :-*

E

Again your point is retarded 15" arms were considered huge back then more ignorance on your behalf if that was the case Reeves had the biggest arms ever  ::)

Kevin did train for his ' movie roles ' more bull shit from you just because he's not juicing doesn't mean he's not training , I read an article in a bodybuilding magazine saying so

Please show me where I ever claimed Larry Scott was better , Scott like Reeves was the very best of HIS contemporaries , Kevin was NOT get it? Larry Scott = Mr Olympia , Steve Reeves = Mr Universe

Mr Levrone wasn't better than his competition at the Mr Olympia contest hence why he never won , please spare me the default judging excuse its been done

NO friendly debate you'd have to be knowledgeable to debate me , you've proven you're ignorant about competitive bodybuilding time and time again , in order for me to lose an argument you'd actually have to know what you're talking about and correct me on my points , good luck many have tried like the dummy neo and hulkster and they fell flat on their faces too , and fragile ? lmfao I'll just laugh at that

anything else you need corrected?  ;)