Author Topic: RocketSwitch Yates pics  (Read 91891 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: RocketSwitch Yates pics
« Reply #175 on: August 17, 2008, 11:36:43 AM »
notice how Ronnie says "my bodybuilding would not have allowed me to do that'

he says what we all say and know: he was no where near his peak when he faced dorian.

he hit his peak (and shot way past the level that dorian achieved) after dorian had retired.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #176 on: August 17, 2008, 11:39:29 AM »
sigh.

you are so fucking stupid: ::)

and this has been posted before but as always you are too stupid to read..

from his victory seminar following his 99 olympia win.

if you hadn't chickened out from the truce thread that you lost, you might have known this.

I enjoy educating you.

you are so far behind in your bodybuilding knowledge and ability to asess physiques it is scary..

luckily, the rest of getbig and myself are here to correct and teach you.

simpleton.

LMFAO where does he say he would beat Yates? where? NO WHERE dummy

do I really need to crack out the quotes where he clearly states he couldn't?  ;)

teach me what? that Ronnie has more detailed calves than Dorian? and teach me Yates should have lost the 1993 Olympia to Flex and the 1997 to Ronnie? LMMFAO or Dorian lost in 1994 but Ronnie dominated in 2001 Olympia?

you're a tool and Dorian and I own your mind  ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #177 on: August 17, 2008, 11:39:59 AM »
Jesus Christ Levrone the savior of bodybuilding LMFAO Earl all you have is excuses , Dorian 1998 OUT OF THE PICTURE no excuses now he couldn't close the deal with Ronnie , or Flex , see a pattern here ? Yates wasn't the problem Earl , Kevin was  ;)

and oh no I need to get out more often lol now you're reduced to making assumptions , what else can you do? like Kevin you're taking a beating left & right

i told you NUMEROUS times i preferred his early 90's physique, ronnie deserved to win in 98 and he was a far greater mr. o than dorian

i didn't make assumptions until you did, don't twist the argument around to fend off the ownings 8)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #178 on: August 17, 2008, 11:41:13 AM »
FYI Earl the judges care about proportions its in the Official Criteria  ;) and again if you think he couldn't make the cover of M&F you're just showing your ignorance which is ok  :)

and you have NO proof he wasn't  ;) either way he couldn't touch Reeves as a bodybuilder or an actor , Levrone was a great bodybuilder although he couldn't win the one that matters most , Reeves won every major contest he ever entered , Levrone straight to DVD movies and Showtime 2a.m. specials , Reeves highest paid actor in the world at one point , as usual you're working with nothing

they also care about size and conditioning, funny how you forget that when it goes against your argument ;)

reeves competed against little competiton in comparison to mr. levrone in bodybuilding and movies

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: August 17, 2008, 11:42:18 AM »
notice how Ronnie says "my bodybuilding would not have allowed me to do that'

he says what we all say and know: he was no where near his peak when he faced dorian.

he hit his peak (and shot way past the level that dorian achieved) after dorian had retired.

LMMFAO

Special Ed : Ronnie of Dorian competed in 1998 would you have smoked him?

Ronnie Coleman : NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.

peak Ronnie DUMMY  ;)

Taken out of FLEX nov 1999, page 90.  interview by jim schmaltz with ronnie before the 99 Olympia.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.  Dorian has a big physique - hard- and he's been the man to beat, and its hard to knock the champion off the block.  He's a big guy and has a lot going for him.  He overcame so many adversities, like his torn biceps, I couldnt see too much else stopping him.

1999 Mr Olympia DUMMY

2007 he said Dorian would have beat him as well , shall I continue? ALL these quotes are AFTER Yates retired .....Hulkster = biggest dummy on GetBig

Ronnie said MANY time he wouldn't beat Yates , Ronnie shits on your argument  ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #180 on: August 17, 2008, 11:43:48 AM »
ever think ronnie was being humble and trying to come off as a nice down to earth guy ::)

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: August 17, 2008, 11:44:07 AM »
i told you NUMEROUS times i preferred his early 90's physique, ronnie deserved to win in 98 and he was a far greater mr. o than dorian

i didn't make assumptions until you did, don't twist the argument around to fend off the ownings 8)

E

It doesn't matter what YOU prefer bottom line is Kevin couldn't beat Dorian or Ronnie all you have is excuses , save them

and again you have NO proof he wasn't go we'll both guess and as far as who is clearly the more educated of then two on the subject at hand its safe to assume which one of us is right  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: August 17, 2008, 11:44:55 AM »
ever think ronnie was being humble and trying to come off as a nice down to earth guy ::)

E

WOW never heard that excuses before LMMFAO Hulkster , Neo , pumpster , etc , etc , etc old news

ever think he was being HONEST?  ;)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #183 on: August 17, 2008, 11:45:36 AM »
Nice try Earl but when I said to you recently that you wouldn't like Levrone if he was ugly, you agreed and said that looks are important. You can't deny this, I can find the post if you really want.

You judge bodybuilders by their facial features and that is nothing to do with  contests. It's not a beauty contest or male attractiveness contest.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #184 on: August 17, 2008, 11:47:10 AM »
WOW never heard that excuses before LMMFAO Hulkster , Neo , pumpster , etc , etc , etc old news

Mr. Levrone was being honest when he said he should've won each year he got 2nd place 8)

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: August 17, 2008, 11:47:47 AM »
they also care about size and conditioning, funny how you forget that when it goes against your argument ;)

reeves competed against little competiton in comparison to mr. levrone in bodybuilding and movies

E

I know what they care about and funny you mention that because thats the exact same reasons Levrone always lost to Yates  ;) I'm not saying for one moment Reeves would beat a mid 90s Levrone , what I am saying is that when all things are equal Levrone doesn't have the genetics to beat a Reeves  ;)

and who cares what little competition Reeves competed against , more guys interested in the sport now and days thanks in part to Reeves himself and movies is another story he was the highest paid actor for a reason

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: August 17, 2008, 11:49:13 AM »
Mr. Levrone was being honest when he said he should've won each year he got 2nd place 8)

E

I don't ever recall Kevin saying he should have beat Dorian , maybe he did say that but what does that mean? its true? lol Levrone was a great bodybuilder and he still couldn't beat Yates even if you thought so , I know for a fact he said he should have beat Ronnie twice

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #187 on: August 17, 2008, 11:49:41 AM »
Nice try Earl but when I said to you recently that you wouldn't like Levrone if he was ugly, you agreed and said that looks are important. You can't deny this, I can find the post if you really want.

You judge bodybuilders by their facial features and that is nothing to do with  contests. It's not a beauty contest or male attractiveness contest.

i'm not denying it the face should count if you want the sport to be marketable and i don't know MAKE MONEY

many bodybuilders had a good face but Mr. Levrone had the best body and arguably one of the better faces of his era 8)

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: August 17, 2008, 11:50:01 AM »

LMFAO Earlooooowwwwned

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: August 17, 2008, 11:50:36 AM »
i'm not denying it the face should count if you want the sport to be marketable and i don't know MAKE MONEY

many bodybuilders had a good face but Mr. Levrone had the best body and arguably one of the better faces of his era 8)

E

See Loser Earl lol

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #190 on: August 17, 2008, 11:51:08 AM »
I don't ever recall Kevin saying he should have beat Dorian , maybe he did say that but what does that mean? its true? lol Levrone was a great bodybuilder and he still couldn't beat Yates even if you thought so , I know for a fact he said he should have beat Ronnie twice

it means just as much as ronnie claiming dorian would've beat him

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #191 on: August 17, 2008, 11:51:53 AM »
I know what they care about and funny you mention that because thats the exact same reasons Levrone always lost to Yates  ;) I'm not saying for one moment Reeves would beat a mid 90s Levrone , what I am saying is that when all things are equal Levrone doesn't have the genetics to beat a Reeves  ;)

and who cares what little competition Reeves competed against , more guys interested in the sport now and days thanks in part to Reeves himself and movies is another story he was the highest paid actor for a reason

::) ::) ::)

E
E

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #192 on: August 17, 2008, 11:52:08 AM »

ever think he was WRONG?:

::)

thats your problem ND. its why so many on the board own your ass time after time in thread after thread.

you quote opinions that are contradicted by real life all the time:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #193 on: August 17, 2008, 11:52:24 AM »
Dorian was perhaps the least deserving Mr O ever............well next to that reject JawCutler.
h

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: August 17, 2008, 11:52:28 AM »
it means just as much as ronnie claiming dorian would've beat him

E

Ronnie feared Dorian for a reason , Yates did beat him after all right times  ;) Ronnie knows his place in the scheme of things , I'm sure Kevin learned too

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #195 on: August 17, 2008, 11:52:55 AM »
LMFAO Earlooooowwwwned

if that helps you sleep better after the ownings i've given you haha

E
E

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #196 on: August 17, 2008, 11:53:25 AM »
Dorian was perhaps the least deserving Mr O ever............well next to that reject JawCutler.

true.

ND should learn this.

the board is trying to teach him, but he is just too damn stupid.. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #197 on: August 17, 2008, 11:54:11 AM »
Ronnie feared Dorian for a reason , Yates did beat him after all right times  ;) Ronnie knows his place in the scheme of things , I'm sure Kevin learned too

yeah he feared him, he knew the judges strangely liked an ugly truck driver type of physique

E
E

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #198 on: August 17, 2008, 11:55:20 AM »
Ronnie feared Dorian for a reason

more like dorian retired because of Ronnie coming up the ranks: hell Ronnie 97 can still crush Doughian
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: August 17, 2008, 11:56:01 AM »
ever think he was WRONG?:

::)

thats your problem ND. its why so many on the board own your ass time after time in thread after thread.

you quote opinions that are contradicted by real life all the time:

NO I never thought he was wrong , just honest  ;) unlike you dummies Ronnie has a ton of respect for Yates , Yates earned that respect from his contemporaries I'll take what he says on this topic a lot more seriously than what his delusional ball-licking fan-boys do

and ' real life ' isn't photographs on an internet message board dummy , real life is how Ronnie came to the conclusion he wouldn't be able to beat Yates  ;) experience actually seeing Yates live and in person  ;)

Your hero owns you and no matter now many empty internet-message-board ownings you think you have NOTHING changes this fact .