Author Topic: RocketSwitch Yates pics  (Read 91959 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: RocketSwitch Yates pics
« Reply #350 on: August 17, 2008, 07:07:25 PM »
Dorian wasn't Dorian when he beat Ronnie either  ;) he tore his bicep in 94 first Olympia for Ronnie

Dorian did Momo as well 1991 Olympia and ON , but Ronnie after he won the Olympia said he couldn't beat yates , so I'm not talking about the years they competed against each other , however Ronnie really came into his own in 1996

ronnie competed in 92 dumbass.

94 was not his first Mr. O.

aren't you glad I am here to correct your misinformation all the time?

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #351 on: August 17, 2008, 07:12:59 PM »

Ronnie didn't compete in 92......he stood on the side and watched Yates kick ass hahaha
Team Yates

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #352 on: August 17, 2008, 07:42:35 PM »
Ronnie didn't compete in 92......he stood on the side and watched Yates kick ass hahaha

more like getting owned by every competitor he was standing on stage with LOL:

this pic is hilarious: dorian looks worse than everyone: seems to be a common occurance with dorian lol
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #353 on: August 17, 2008, 07:49:45 PM »
you know you are overrated when Flea Labrada dominates you in a most muscular..lol :-\ ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: August 17, 2008, 08:29:53 PM »
you know you are overrated when Flea Labrada dominates you in a most muscular..lol :-\ ::)

Or when Gunter defeats you when you are a reigning Mr. Olympia. ;)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: August 17, 2008, 08:41:45 PM »

Unsurpassed even today.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #356 on: August 17, 2008, 09:28:51 PM »
Unsurpassed even today.

not according to Flex magazine. ;D

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #357 on: August 17, 2008, 10:21:35 PM »
After the 99 Olympia, Flex rated Dorian as the best back.....so which is correct  ;)
Team Yates

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #358 on: August 17, 2008, 10:40:46 PM »
After the 99 Olympia, Flex rated Dorian as the best back.....so which is correct

the most recent issue of Flex, you dipshit. ;)

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #359 on: August 17, 2008, 10:55:17 PM »
the most recent issue of Flex, you dipshit. ;)

Watch your language little boy.

The ONLY reason Ronnie was chosen over Yates is because the majority of Flex readers don't even know who Dorian Yates was. Even directly after Ronnie's 2 best showings (98 and 99) Yates won the best back award.

P.S. Congrats on your job as a PE teacher hahahahaha
Team Yates

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #360 on: August 17, 2008, 11:17:28 PM »
Watch your language little boy.

suck my dick, fag. ;D

The ONLY reason Ronnie was chosen over Yates is because the majority of Flex readers don't even know who Dorian Yates was. Even directly after Ronnie's 2 best showings (98 and 99) Yates won the best back award.

so now you presume to speak for Flex magazine? Give me a break! The reason they chose Ronnie in the latest poll is b/c his back reached its peak at the 01 ASC or 03 Mr. Olympia.

P.S. Congrats on your job as a PE teacher hahahahaha

if you're going to purposely lie, at least go with something more degrading like a janitor or garbage man. ;)

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #361 on: August 17, 2008, 11:31:58 PM »
This should be of some help to you hahahahah

Team Yates

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #362 on: August 17, 2008, 11:34:55 PM »
;) ;) ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #363 on: August 18, 2008, 12:20:36 PM »
all I see is blah blah blah. You still haven't provided an explanation for evaluating a bodybuilder's conditioning other than the one I gave. What criteria are you using?

you did, idiot, when you claimed that Dorian is the most conditioned bodybuilder of all-time. Obviously I disagree with this statement b/c others have displayed superior definition. Since body fat, water, skin, and fascia are the only factors that cover the muscle - and Dorian supposedly had the least body fat and water of any bodybuilder in history - this leaves only skin and fascia. However, both combined account for 1-2 mm and the difference between humans is negligible. So I ask you what factor is responsible for Dorian displaying less definition than Ronnie at the 01 ASC?

all I see is blah blah blah. You still haven't provided an explanation for evaluating a bodybuilder's conditioning other than the one I gave. What criteria are you using?

yeah I thought so , as usual all you see is what YOU want to and I've explained to you ad nausem how and why Dorian is better conditioned and I've even said Ronnie may have matched him in this department for you to claim he surpassed Dorian is laughable and ignorant , just like your claim that Yates' conditioning is overrated

you did, idiot, when you claimed that Dorian is the most conditioned bodybuilder of all-time. Obviously I disagree with this statement b/c others have displayed superior definition. Since body fat, water, skin, and fascia are the only factors that cover the muscle - and Dorian supposedly had the least body fat and water of any bodybuilder in history - this leaves only skin and fascia. However, both combined account for 1-2 mm and the difference between humans is negligible. So I ask you what factor is responsible for Dorian displaying less definition than Ronnie at the 01 ASC?

I never claimed Dorian is the most conditioned bodybuilder of all-time , Peter McGough did  ;) and I went as far as say perhaps Ronnie matched him only at among his lightest. and McGough used Dorain as the best example because he maintained that bone dry and rock hard look without losing size , Ronnie was at his pinnacle conditioning around 245-249 pounds thats the difference pay attention

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: August 18, 2008, 12:23:01 PM »

LMMFAO misinformation I forgot about 1992 so calm down dummy  and yes I'm glad you corrected me when you said Dorian lost the 1993 Mr Olympia to Flex Wheeler and Ronnie COleman 1997 Mr Olympia CRUSHES Dorian at the 1995 Mr Olympia LMMFAO

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: August 18, 2008, 12:27:45 PM »
suck my dick, fag. ;D

so now you presume to speak for Flex magazine? Give me a break! The reason they chose Ronnie in the latest poll is b/c his back reached its peak at the 01 ASC or 03 Mr. Olympia.

if you're going to purposely lie, at least go with something more degrading like a janitor or garbage man. ;)

lmfao peaked in 2001 and 2003 , 2001 his back was among its smallest post Olympia wons very comparable to 1998 and 2003 LMMFAO his back was soft huge but soft

Ronnie Coleman in 2003 said Yates back was the thickest and freakiest he EVER seen  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: August 18, 2008, 12:29:52 PM »

Just like when Ronnie 1997 CRUSHES Dorian 1995 lmmfao you're hands down the biggest dummy on here

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #367 on: August 18, 2008, 04:23:55 PM »
yeah I thought so , as usual all you see is what YOU want to and I've explained to you ad nausem how and why Dorian is better conditioned and I've even said Ronnie may have matched him in this department for you to claim he surpassed Dorian is laughable and ignorant , just like your claim that Yates' conditioning is overrated

I refuted all your 'evidence' to suggest that Dorian had better conditioning than Ronnie. All you have is a quote from Peter McGough who you claim is "entitled to his own opinion" yet his word becomes fact when you agree with him. Get the f*ck out of here, kiddo. ::)

I never claimed Dorian is the most conditioned bodybuilder of all-time , Peter McGough did and I went as far as say perhaps Ronnie matched him only at among his lightest. and McGough used Dorain as the best example because he maintained that bone dry and rock hard look without losing size , Ronnie was at his pinnacle conditioning around 245-249 pounds thats the difference pay attention

bullshit, agreeing with someone is the same as making that claim. If a person says the sky is blue and you agree with him, that's the equivalent of you also believing the sky is blue. Don't try to play semantics with someone who has repeatedly raped you in reading comprehension. ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #368 on: August 18, 2008, 04:33:38 PM »
lmfao peaked in 2001 and 2003 , 2001 his back was among its smallest post Olympia wons very comparable to 1998 and 2003 LMMFAO his back was soft huge but soft

like I give 2 shits about what year you think Ronnie's back reached its peak. If you have a problem with the poll, I suggest you take it up with Flex magazine.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: August 18, 2008, 04:38:57 PM »
I refuted all your 'evidence' to suggest that Dorian had better conditioning than Ronnie. All you have is a quote from Peter McGough who you claim is "entitled to his own opinion" yet his word becomes fact when you agree with him. Get the f*ck out of here, kiddo. ::)

bullshit, agreeing with someone is the same as making that claim. If a person says the sky is blue and you agree with him, that's the equivalent of you also believing the sky is blue. Don't try to play semantics with someone who has repeatedly raped you in reading comprehension. ;)

Neo you didn't refute anything you denied big difference , and NO ONE but you and Hulkster are under this delusion his conditioning was anything but spectacular and Yates and IFBB judge has said to my recollection on two occasions he has better conditioning than Ronnie and he would know so you're wrong again about hving only one quote and I would post the quote from Lee Priest as well but you get the point , wait , no you don't lol

You're damn right I agree with him , however I didn't make the claim I just agree that NO ONE maintained the combo of size and conditioning as Dorian not Ronnie and not anyone else , and funny you bring up semantics the master of playing with words  ;) 

run along Neo you bore me , see denial and then see fail I'm sure you know your way

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: August 18, 2008, 04:42:34 PM »
like I give 2 shits about what year you think Ronnie's back reached its peak. If you have a problem with the poll, I suggest you take it up with Flex magazine.

I don't have a problem with the poll I could care less because whenever there is a debate on that topic is usually Yates and Ronnie in either first or second and again your claims on when Ronnie was his best are always laughable because you're just fucking ignorant 1998 and 2001 are virtually identical in terms of conditioning , and size and that would include the back which you so ignorantly claim is his ' peak ' lol

Ronnie knows who had a better back  ;) and he said this in 2003  ;) so much for the Flex poll

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #371 on: August 18, 2008, 04:45:43 PM »
Neo you didn't refute anything you denied big difference , and NO ONE but you and Hulkster are under this delusion his conditioning was anything but spectacular and Yates and IFBB judge has said to my recollection on two occasions he has better conditioning than Ronnie and he would know so you're wrong again about hving only one quote and I would post the quote from Lee Priest as well but you get the point , wait , no you don't lol

wrong, you're the one who has been in denial this whole time. I've posted pics, videos, eye-witness testimony, and even gave a medical explanation. All you have done is rely on a quote from a guy you only agree with when it suits you. You've avoided posting visual evidence and for good reason. Yeah, I'm the one who is in denial. ::)

You're damn right I agree with him , however I didn't make the claim I just agree that NO ONE maintained the combo of size and conditioning as Dorian not Ronnie and not anyone else , and funny you bring up semantics the master of playing with words

I can care less about combo of size and conditioning. I'm talking strictly conditioning. Ronnie at the 01 ASC surpassed Dorian's conditioning.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: August 18, 2008, 04:47:00 PM »
His back would make Ronnie 2001 look very small

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #373 on: August 18, 2008, 04:47:53 PM »
I don't have a problem with the poll I could care less because whenever there is a debate on that topic is usually Yates and Ronnie in either first or second and again your claims on when Ronnie was his best are always laughable because you're just fucking ignorant 1998 and 2001 are virtually identical in terms of conditioning , and size and that would include the back which you so ignorantly claim is his ' peak ' lol

Ronnie knows who had a better back and he said this in 2003 so much for the Flex poll

you're just sore b/c your holy grail of bodybuilding voted Ronnie for best back of all-time. ;)

Bauce Major

• Getbig II
« Reply #374 on: August 18, 2008, 04:50:19 PM »
Ronnie was the best.