Author Topic: RocketSwitch Yates pics  (Read 91784 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: RocketSwitch Yates pics
« Reply #525 on: August 22, 2008, 07:18:35 PM »
Bev Francis : Bodybuilder's phsyique you most admire ?

The man Dorian Yates , his combonation of size and shape makes for an awesome physique , unlike a lot of big guys he's not a load of massive parts just thrown together , His symmetry is almost perfect , Everything is in proportion , no weak bodyparts .

Notice she references Ronnie with his load of massive parts just thrown together  ;) and notice she mentions proportion in the context of symmetry this is exactly why Dorian beat everyone hands down

he was the best combo of size , density , dryness , balance & proportion , and completeness , and posing and he really didn't have any weak parts AT HIS BEST pay attention to those words his biceps were good certainly NOT weak but not spectacular

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #526 on: August 22, 2008, 07:25:04 PM »
what i said has nothing to do with skin color or black bbers, but just the facts.

wtf? You mentioned "white bbers" in your post. Don't lie.

yates, francois, etc. were not straited, but managed great success being harder and dryer than the guys they beat.

Flex and Ronnie were not as "hard," but managed great success being more striated than the guys they beat. ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #527 on: August 22, 2008, 07:35:59 PM »

The man Dorian Yates , his combonation of size and shape makes for an awesome physique , unlike a lot of big guys he's not a load of massive parts just thrown together , His symmetry is almost perfect , Everything is in proportion , no weak bodyparts .

Notice she references Ronnie with his load of massive parts just thrown together  ;) and notice she mentions proportion in the context of symmetry this is exactly why Dorian beat everyone hands down

he was the best combo of size , density , dryness , balance & proportion , and completeness , and posing and he really didn't have any weak parts AT HIS BEST pay attention to those words his biceps were good certainly NOT weak but not spectacular

here we have Joe Weider, Team Flex, and Lonnie Teper saying Ronnie's physique at his peak is unbeatable. ;)

Joe Weider

"Many experts, including reigning Mr.Olympia, Jay Cutler, believe that at his best Ronnie has the greatest physique of all-time. When looking at pictures of Ronnie from the 1998 Mr.Olympia, I find it hard to argue with that."

Team Flex – http://www.flexonline.com/training/49

“We've said before that the 245 pounds or so physique with which [Ronnie Coleman] won the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic is the best ever — unbeatable."

Lonnie Teper - MD, December 2005

"I've always said that it's too hard to compare athletes of different eras (then he names a few Mr. Olympias including Dorian). Still, it's hard to imagine that anybody who's ever stepped on a bodybuilding stage could have beaten Coleman. So I reserve the right to change my mind on this one. No offense to the rest of the champs - you were/are all truly amazing physique athletes - but Coleman has really taken it to the next level, as all magnificent conquerors do."

let's see what else we can find.

Flex Wheeler - MD, February 2004

"I'll go on record as saying Ronnie is truly the biggest, hardest, most shredded Mr. Olympia in history. No disrespect to anybody at all, but I'd to identify Ronnie Coleman as the greatest Mr. Olympia of all time."

Jean Pierre Fux - Personal Website

"The current Mr. Olympia (Ronnie Coleman). In top shape, probably the best physique that ever stepped on stage."

Paul Dillet - MD, February 2004

"Understand that if Ronnie walked away tomorrow, I do not think anyone can measure up to the standards he has set. Just like Sergio Oliva, an awesome bodybuilder way ahead of his time, and like Flex Wheeler, who had an absolutely perfect, beautiful physique. No one will match Serigo or Flex and now Ronnie."

Mike Matarazzo – Flex, January 1999

“I think this creature from another planet, Ronnie Coleman, is going to be number one for a while. I think that, in the shape he was in, he would have beaten Dorian Yates. Ronnie has every single attribute it takes to be the greatest bodybuilder who ever lived.”

Jim Stoppani - Flex, July 2005

"Has anyone ever displayed a more muscular, more shredded, higher-quality physique than a 247-pound Ronnie Coleman at the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic?"

Steve Blechman - MD, Febrary 2004

"Ronnie perseveres and proves continually that, at his best, he is unbeatable."

John Hansen, 2x Mr. Natural Universe and Mr. Natural Olympia - Personal Website

"It would be safe to say that [Ronnie Coleman] presented a physique that has never been seen by the bodybuilding world ever before. Competing at an incredibly massive 287 pounds, Ronnie destroyed the competition with a physique that could not possibly be equaled."

Ryan Mackie - A Fan Perspective: My 2003 Olympia Experience (Hosted on Bodybuilding.com)

"Everyone could see that at 287 pounds this was Ronnie's night and that he was back on top of his game and furthermore bodybuilding had just seen the bar of excellence raised even further. Just like Dorian Yates did in 1993 when he set a new standard, Ronnie has now taken it even further leaving all his competitors wonder what they have to do to now catch Ronnie Coleman, let alone beat him."

here's a quote from the man himself, Dorian Yates.

Dorian Yates – PBW Radio Interview

"The judges would probably choose Ronnie [over me]."

countdown to the excuses... 3... 2... 1... <cue ND> ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #528 on: August 22, 2008, 07:47:41 PM »
::) ::) ::)

"I'll go on record as saying Ronnie is truly the biggest, hardest, most shredded Mr. Olympia in history. No disrespect to anybody at all, but I'd to identify Ronnie Coleman as the greatest Mr. Olympia of all time."

"Understand that if Ronnie walked away tomorrow, I do not think anyone can measure up to the standards he has set. Just like Sergio Oliva, an awesome bodybuilder way ahead of his time, and like Flex Wheeler, who had an absolutely perfect, beautiful physique. No one will match Serigo or Flex and now Ronnie."

"It would be safe to say that [Ronnie Coleman] presented a physique that has never been seen by the bodybuilding world ever before. Competing at an incredibly massive 287 pounds, Ronnie destroyed the competition with a physique that could not possibly be equaled."

Ryan Mackie - A Fan Perspective: My 2003 Olympia Experience (Hosted on Bodybuilding.com)

"Everyone could see that at 287 pounds this was Ronnie's night and that he was back on top of his game and furthermore bodybuilding had just seen the bar of excellence raised even further. Just like Dorian Yates did in 1993 when he set a new standard, Ronnie has now taken it even further leaving all his competitors wonder what they have to do to now catch Ronnie Coleman, let alone beat him."

Shawn Ray – 2003 Year in Review (Hosted on Bodybuilding.com)

"Ridiculous" Ronnie Coleman would win his 6th Sandow Trophy in a row looking absolutely ridiculous! This guy was from another planet! Ronnie added about a million pounds of muscle from the previous year and squashed the competition on sheer MASS! Unbelievable is what Ronnie was this night!"

"The judges would probably choose Ronnie [over me]." (referring to the judges' propensity to reward mass)

muscular bulk refers to the size of the muscles. Dorian had a larger skeletal frame but smaller muscle groups overall.

conditioning and definition may go hand in hand, but they are not the same. The purpose of one is to display the other. When a bodybuilder is well conditioned, people say "look at those separations and striations. He must have very low body fat and water levels." They don't say "look at that conditioning. He must have separations and striations."

better muscle shape is an advantage in bodybuilding.

yawn, read the definition for balance which Dorian himself provided. ;)

Dorian Yates - Flex, October 2006

"Balance means the mass of one side is equal to that of the other"

the only way to determine who has better balance is to individually weigh both halves of the body. Since this is impossible, Dorian is speaking out of his ass if he thinks he has better balance.

::) ::) ::)

No where does this quote say 2003 is his best showing it just doesn't you can roll your eyes all you'd like this doesn't say 2003 is his best overall showing , it doesn't say this is better than 2001 , more fluff from you stop posting junk

More junk , NO WHERE does it say this is his best overall showing it doesn't say he's better than 2001 , see fluff and then see nonsense

put the quote in context m he lost in 2002 because he wasn't at his best , he almost lost the 2001/2002 Olympias and 2003 he was at his best i.e. in shape and he is unbeatable when he is in shape which was true in relation to his competition , no where does it say this is his best overall showing or better than 2001 OLD NEWS next

See above NO WHERE does it say this is his best overall showing , don't ever harp on me about reading comprehension you dummy , and where does this say this showing is better than 2001 Arnold Classic? yeah I thought so , next and who the fuck is Ryan Mackie? lol

lol You're a simpleton because you think this means anything in relation to Dorian Yates it doesn't it has nothing to do with 2001 either , its stating the obvious he was HUGE and he crushed his competition with a physique they couldn't equal , Yates wouldn't have to equal it to beat it he would make Ronnie 2003 look soft

Shawn Ray – 2003 Year in Review (Hosted on Bodybuilding.com)

"Ridiculous" Ronnie Coleman would win his 6th Sandow Trophy in a row looking absolutely ridiculous! This guy was from another planet! Ronnie added about a million pounds of muscle from the previous year and squashed the competition on sheer MASS! Unbelievable is what Ronnie was this night!"

shakes head see above , 2003 is only his best to ignorant fan boys like you , he was amazing no doubts his best nope

"The judges would probably choose Ronnie [over me]." (referring to the judges' propensity to reward mass)

see deception , see Neo omit the part where he says I guess I DON'T KNOW  ;) and the propensity is to reward the best overall physique which satisfies the criteria and guess who that favors?  ;)

muscular bulk refers to the size of the muscles. Dorian had a larger skeletal frame but smaller muscle groups overall.

NO it doesn't refer to parts it refers to the whole , can you get anymore ignorant? Dorian like Bev Francis said is MASSIVE everywhere not just in certain areas 

conditioning and definition may go hand in hand, but they are not the same. The purpose of one is to display the other. When a bodybuilder is well conditioned, people say "look at those separations and striations. He must have very low body fat and water levels." They don't say "look at that conditioning. He must have separations and striations."

and definition is an outdated term , when one refers to a competitor being in shape they say he was hard and dry , when he wasn't in shape he was soft or holding water , one can have defined muscles and still be holding a film of water , one can have striations and still be soft and holding water , density & dryness is what separates the winners from the losers when all other things are equal , the old saying is Flex lost the 98 Olympia because his glutes & hams were soft compared to Ronnie

better muscle shape is an advantage in bodybuilding.

Not at the expense of the other parts of criteria its not and Dorian best more shapely bodybuilders than Ronnie its a paper advantage

yawn, read the definition for balance which Dorian himself provided. ;)

the only way to determine who has better balance is to individually weigh both halves of the body. Since this is impossible, Dorian is speaking out of his ass if he thinks he has better balance.

again this is assessed in what round? the symmetry round , and thats part of the criteria thats NOT all of it , just like symmetry its more than just wide clavicles and a small waist you tried and bog down the ' debate ' by playing with words and it never works , again Dorian NEVER , ever lost a symmetry round despite never technically being the most ' symmetrical ' I asked you before why is this? and spare me the politics bull shit

and no the only what to determine who gas better balance is to weigh both halves of the body , thats just silly just like hardness can be evaluated visually so can balance which falls under the same umbrella as symmetry and proportion

and Dorian wasn't speaking out of his ass when he said he had better balance it was generalzing the term which a lot of people do in this sport and he would know who has better balance he is after all a IFBB judge   ;)  and it coincides with Bev Francis comments on his symmetry which include proportion , stop trying to hyperfocus on words , both know a fuck of a lot more about professional bodybuilding than some internet-fan-boy who never even been to a contest

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #529 on: August 22, 2008, 07:53:18 PM »
here we have Joe Weider, Team Flex, and Lonnie Teper saying Ronnie's physique at his peak is unbeatable. ;)

Joe Weider

"Many experts, including reigning Mr.Olympia, Jay Cutler, believe that at his best Ronnie has the greatest physique of all-time. When looking at pictures of Ronnie from the 1998 Mr.Olympia, I find it hard to argue with that."

Team Flex – http://www.flexonline.com/training/49

“We've said before that the 245 pounds or so physique with which [Ronnie Coleman] won the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic is the best ever — unbeatable."

Lonnie Teper - MD, December 2005

"I've always said that it's too hard to compare athletes of different eras (then he names a few Mr. Olympias including Dorian). Still, it's hard to imagine that anybody who's ever stepped on a bodybuilding stage could have beaten Coleman. So I reserve the right to change my mind on this one. No offense to the rest of the champs - you were/are all truly amazing physique athletes - but Coleman has really taken it to the next level, as all magnificent conquerors do."

let's see what else we can find.

Jean Pierre Fux - Personal Website

"The current Mr. Olympia (Ronnie Coleman). In top shape, probably the best physique that ever stepped on stage."

Mike Matarazzo – Flex, January 1999

“I think this creature from another planet, Ronnie Coleman, is going to be number one for a while. I think that, in the shape he was in, he would have beaten Dorian Yates. Ronnie has every single attribute it takes to be the greatest bodybuilder who ever lived.”

Jim Stoppani - Flex, July 2005

"Has anyone ever displayed a more muscular, more shredded, higher-quality physique than a 247-pound Ronnie Coleman at the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic?"

here's a quote from the man himself, Dorian Yates.

"The judges would probably choose Ronnie [over me]."

countdown to the excuses... 3... 2... 1... <cue ND> ;)

No excuses needed , their OPINIONS on the subject are not wrong or right , they are NO MORE RIGHT than the ones Ronnie said about Yates  ;) the fact you think these are great and his is wrong shows your desperation , Ernie Taylor , Lee Priest , Peter McGough , all said Yates would win and Yates said I guess I don't know keep omitting that part it shows how desperate you're getting again

Dorian would beat Ronnie why? better balance & proportion , density & dryness , posing & presentation and depending on the year muscular bulk old news .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #530 on: August 22, 2008, 07:56:25 PM »
Dorian has better muscular balance & proportion throughout his entire physique clearly evident in this shot

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #531 on: August 22, 2008, 08:00:56 PM »
Oh boy......... this shyt never ends. Here we go

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #532 on: August 22, 2008, 08:02:47 PM »
Oh boy......... this shyt never ends. Here we go

No this shit ended eons ago when Ronnie said he could never beat Yates  ;) the fan-boys can't accept defeat   :) hence the follow me around like puppies

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #533 on: August 22, 2008, 08:45:56 PM »
No where does this quote say 2003 is his best showing it just doesn't you can roll your eyes all you'd like this doesn't say 2003 is his best overall showing , it doesn't say this is better than 2001 , more fluff from you stop posting junk

ha ha ha, oh brother! The quote is from the 03 Mr. Olympia review issue and explicitly mentions "biggest." Ronnie competed at his heaviest weight at the 03 Mr. Olympia. Use your lone brain cell for once. Then maybe you won't look like an idiot.

More junk , NO WHERE does it say this is his best overall showing it doesn't say he's better than 2001 , see fluff and then see nonsense

the quote is from the 03 Mr. Olympia review issue and uses the present tense "now."

put the quote in context m he lost in 2002 because he wasn't at his best , he almost lost the 2001/2002 Olympias and 2003 he was at his best i.e. in shape and he is unbeatable when he is in shape which was true in relation to his competition , no where does it say this is his best overall showing or better than 2001 OLD NEWS next

again, the quote is from the 03 Mr. Olympia review issue and uses the present tense when referring to Ronnie.

See above NO WHERE does it say this is his best overall showing , don't ever harp on me about reading comprehension you dummy , and where does this say this showing is better than 2001 Arnold Classic? yeah I thought so , next and who the fuck is Ryan Mackie? lol

f*ck me, you're so stupid. This sentence is as self-explanatory as it gets.

"Just like Dorian Yates did in 1993 when he set a new standard, Ronnie has now taken it even further"

lol You're a simpleton because you think this means anything in relation to Dorian Yates it doesn't it has nothing to do with 2001 either , its stating the obvious he was HUGE and he crushed his competition with a physique they couldn't equal , Yates wouldn't have to equal it to beat it he would make Ronnie 2003 look soft

"presented a physique that has never been seen" and "could not possibly be equaled" means nobody in history or the foreseeable future can match let alone exceed him.

shakes head see above , 2003 is only his best to ignorant fan boys like you , he was amazing no doubts his best nope

Shawn Ray explicitly calls Ronnie "unbelievable." Since the term "unbelievable" describes something that defies belief, it's safe to assume Shawn meant Ronnie presented an overall package of size, definition, and symmetry that had never been seen before.

see deception , see Neo omit the part where he says I guess I DON'T KNOW and the propensity is to reward the best overall physique which satisfies the criteria and guess who that favors?

ha ha ha, everyone knows the judges heavily favor size over conditioning. Jay wasn't the most conditioned bodybuilder when he won the Mr. Olympia, and neither was Ronnie or Lee Haney.

NO it doesn't refer to parts it refers to the whole , can you get anymore ignorant? Dorian like Bev Francis said is MASSIVE everywhere not just in certain areas

muscular = pertaining to the muscles. Muscular bulk = size of the muscles. Hope this helps. :)

and definition is an outdated term , when one refers to a competitor being in shape they say he was hard and dry , when he wasn't in shape he was soft or holding water , one can have defined muscles and still be holding a film of water , one can have striations and still be soft and holding water , density & dryness is what separates the winners from the losers when all other things are equal , the old saying is Flex lost the 98 Olympia because his glutes & hams were soft compared to Ronnie

have you ever heard a person say "look at that conditioning. He must have separations and striations?"

Not at the expense of the other parts of criteria its not and Dorian best more shapely bodybuilders than Ronnie its a paper advantage

I never claimed that Ronnie was better solely due to muscular shape. This, in combination with other criteria, is why I believe Ronnie would beat Dorian.

and no the only what to determine who gas better balance is to weigh both halves of the body , thats just silly just like hardness can be evaluated visually so can balance which falls under the same umbrella as symmetry and proportion

oh yeah? How? ;)

and Dorian wasn't speaking out of his ass when he said he had better balance it was generalzing the term which a lot of people do in this sport and he would know who has better balance he is after all a IFBB judge  and it coincides with Bev Francis comments on his symmetry which include proportion , stop trying to hyperfocus on words , both know a fuck of a lot more about professional bodybuilding than some internet-fan-boy who never even been to a contest

show me another quote from an IFBB judge that explicitly defines balance. I'm simply going by what is given.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #534 on: August 22, 2008, 08:52:10 PM »
Hell Yeah!!! The Muscletime pics of the 99 Mr. Olympia are finally up!!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #535 on: August 23, 2008, 12:51:47 AM »

the large disgusting waistline kills his whole look, it especially makes his chest look weak

E
E

johnny

• Getbig II
« Reply #536 on: August 23, 2008, 03:06:06 AM »
Like every other shot Ronnie doesn't meet the criteria as well as Dorian old news , he has the best combo of what the judges are looking for
That 4th pic of Dorian hitting a ab/thigh pose @ the 1994 is incredible thanks for posting. :) :) :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #537 on: August 23, 2008, 06:24:35 AM »
ha ha ha, oh brother! The quote is from the 03 Mr. Olympia review issue and explicitly mentions "biggest." Ronnie competed at his heaviest weight at the 03 Mr. Olympia. Use your lone brain cell for once. Then maybe you won't look like an idiot.

the quote is from the 03 Mr. Olympia review issue and uses the present tense "now."

again, the quote is from the 03 Mr. Olympia review issue and uses the present tense when referring to Ronnie.

"Just like Dorian Yates did in 1993 when he set a new standard, Ronnie has now taken it even further"

"presented a physique that has never been seen" and "could not possibly be equaled" means nobody in history or the foreseeable future can match let alone exceed him.

Shawn Ray explicitly calls Ronnie "unbelievable." Since the term "unbelievable" describes something that defies belief, it's safe to assume Shawn meant Ronnie presented an overall package of size, definition, and symmetry that had never been seen before.

ha ha ha, everyone knows the judges heavily favor size over conditioning. Jay wasn't the most conditioned bodybuilder when he won the Mr. Olympia, and neither was Ronnie or Lee Haney.

muscular = pertaining to the muscles. Muscular bulk = size of the muscles. Hope this helps. :)

have you ever heard a person say "look at that conditioning. He must have separations and striations?"

I never claimed that Ronnie was better solely due to muscular shape. This, in combination with other criteria, is why I believe Ronnie would beat Dorian.

oh yeah? How? ;)

show me another quote from an IFBB judge that explicitly defines balance. I'm simply going by what is given.

I don't care if it says it was his biggest no where does it say 2003 is Ronnie's best overall showing even the Joe Weider and the Team Flex quotes all mention different years they feel Ronnie is at his best and 2003 isn't it you're the idiot who constantly claims things to the contrary , in fact I don't thing I've seen single quote saying 2003 was his best overall showing , I've seen plenty from 2001/1998

ha ha ha when in doubt try and play with words , get the fuck out of here with your garbage , I'll take your opinion seriously when you can find me multiple credible sources that claim 2003 was his best overall showing and I wont be waiting for them either

yeah present tense directly related to his previous showings where he lost or came very close to losing , which are examples of Ronnie NOT being at his ' best ' it has nothing to do with his overall showing in 1998 and 2001 once again another example of you taking liberties because you can't find any quotes to support your  'argument'  because you can't anyone to validate your ' opinion ' outright and explicitly

Shawn Perine Ironage Dec 11, 2004

As much as I love Haney and my IA champs, I think Ronnie circa '98 or at the 2001 Arnold is pretty much untouchable. Except by Dorian Yates 6 weeks out from the '93 O as photographed by our own KMH. Both men, on those specific occasions carried so much dry muscle mass in good proportion and with good lines that it's almost unfair to compare them to others.

see how its done? Shawn Perine is a credible source this quote is post 2003 Olympia and he specifically mentions 1998 & 2001 as being his best

Peter McGough Flex Magazine August 2005

Personally, the best physique I ever saw onstage (there was a contender for best-ever that I saw offstage: those crazy photos of sock-footed Dorian Yates taken seven weeks before the 1993 Mr. Olympia) was Ronnie's at the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic. He was cut, full, trim in the waist and a monster (proving that when you're supersharp, you look superbig) at 244 pounds. Ronnie sporting that look would, in my opinion, be unbeatable and would make any criticisms as redundant as a chocolate squat rack.

See how its done dummy? its a post 2003 Olympia quote , it says specifically what version is his best and why , thats how its done .  ;)

Same shit with you all the time kid , you reaching as usual. Ronnie did set a new standard in 2003 for size with acceptable conditioning no one is arguing to the contrary , NO WHERE does it say 2003 is his best overall showing more of you and YOUR reading comprehension skills or lack thereof , see how its done above  ;) and again who the fuck is Ryan Mackie? his opinion is about as right as yours

lmmfao like Hulkster I can always count on your for a laugh. who cares if he presented a physique that has never seen seen? that has NOTHING to do with if it was his personal best overall showing and NO MORON another example of the lack of your reading comprehension skills NO it most certainly doesn't mean EVERYONE is history you're such a fan-boy with these dumb statements ' could not possibly be equaled ' means BY THE FUCKING PEOPLE HE WAS COMPETING WITH AT THAT CONTEST you dummy , Ronnie 2001 or Dorian doesn't have to equaled that physique to beat that physique , its already established 2003 wasn't his best overall showing because his balance & proportion were off as well as his conditioning , he's already down in parts of the criteria and you think extra ' soft ' size can compensate for his lacking in other areas more fan-boy ignorant train of thought

More examples of you taking liberties in quotes because you don't have anything to work with , pure speculation on your behalf and nothing more find me a quote from Ray saying 2003 is better than 2001/1998 specifically and then you'll be working with something but these attempts by you of trying to connect the dots are an exercise in failure as usual , see Ronnie calves are comparable to Jay in 03 therefore they'd be comparable to Dorians LMFAO your posts are always good for a laugh riddled with poor comprehension , assumptions , ignorance , quotes from ' fans ' lol

Yeah you're right thats why Greg Kovacs was Mr Olympia and Rhul always placed at the top of the heap and Art Atwood crushed everyone LMMFAO you're to simple , no its true Jay wasn't the most conditioned as well as Ronnie and Haney however dummy what you still can't seem to grasp is ALL ROUNDS ARE PHYSIQUE ROUNDS meaning its the guy who meets all of the criteria the best is the winner

You are still to this day IGNORANT of how contests are judged , seriously you can't be involved in a debate when you don't have a fucking clue on how it works , you can't even get the basics right. You have this idea on what wins contests and what you;re talking about and you're constantly proven wrong and you're to stupid and to proud to admit you're wrong you go to elaborate lengths to bend everything to fit your prospective and you always fail

Again size of ALL muscles not certain ones , a guy 260 pounds is carrying more muscular bulk than a guy 247 pounds , I hope this helps and we're referring to conditioned muscular bulk NOT soft muscular bulk and entertaining your stupidity carrying more muscular bulk at the expense of balance & proportion , density & dryness is an empty advantage and why? because All Rounds are Physique Rounds so your back to square one

stop playing with words it gets old already , you think you accomplish anything by trying to toy with words it just exposes your ignorance , you already proven you don't know the basics of competitive bodybuilding you know like balance & proportion , density & dryness , all rounds are physique rounds , judges heavily favor size over conditioning LMMFAO run along with your ignorance

lmfao he doesn't beat Yates in the other criteria so your point is moot

No you're not going by what is given , what was given is Dorian saying specific to the debate of Ronnie , he has better balance he's an IFBB judge and his word is Gold , its well established you're ignorant , so when Yates says he has better balance for all intents & purposes he has better balance , so either way YOU want to take the quote have at it , he still says he has better balance and his opinion will always crushes yours

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #538 on: August 23, 2008, 07:01:51 AM »

It's a pity Dorian was never able to bring that size and fullness to the stage and the only proof he ever looked that way are the same half dozen black and white photo's that his fans keep posting over and over. But as usual Ronnie was bigger with his usual separation and detail that Dorian never had and Ronnie unlike Dorian actually managed to bring that look to the stage........ repeatedly. Here's Dorians best ever side-chest compared to two shots of Ronnie from different years. Dorian is simply outclassed.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: August 23, 2008, 07:09:51 AM »
It's a pity Dorian was never able to bring that size and fullness to the stage and the only proof he ever looked that way are the same half dozen black and white photo's that his fans keep posting over and over. But as usual Ronnie was bigger with his usual separation and detail that Dorian never had and Ronnie unlike Dorian actually managed to bring that look to the stage........ repeatedly. Here's Dorians best ever side-chest compared to two shots of Ronnie from different years.

You posts are wrong as usual , it wasn't a matter of Yates being ABLE to bring that combo of size & fullness it was a matter of him NOT wanting to take chances in the conditioning department , again the general consensus was he could have stepped onstage appearing as he did in those black & whites and still beat everyone with ease

and you keep mistaken bigger for better and separation & detail which you seem to think trumps the whole package which is it doesn't because?........all rounds are physique rounds please leanr what that means before you commit to future statements

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: August 23, 2008, 07:15:32 AM »
Detail & separation in spades  ;)

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #541 on: August 23, 2008, 07:20:29 AM »
Detail & separation in spades  ;)

Yep Dorians one asset he had a good back which unlike the rest of him actually wasn't as smooth as a babies behind and showed decent separation.  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #542 on: August 23, 2008, 07:24:15 AM »
Yep Dorians one asset he had a good back which unlike the rest of him actually wasn't as smooth as a babies behind and showed decent separation.  ;)

lol one good asset keep exposing your ignorance with each post  ;) his good assets were great conditioning , size , balance and completeness , he dominated everyone for a reason and I'll clue you in on something ...it wasn't because of just his back  ;)

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #543 on: August 23, 2008, 07:32:13 AM »
lol one good asset keep exposing your ignorance with each post  ;) his good assets were great conditioning , size , balance and completeness , he dominated everyone for a reason and I'll clue you in on something ...it wasn't because of just his back  ;)

So it wasn't just because of his back you say? Hmmm, and yet you post one blurry overhead shot of him from the side, and the usual obligatory one of his abs and two shots of his back. Well you've convinced me, I don't know what I was thinking.  :)
Anyway his abs are well defined in that shot which was an asset for him since he had so little definition or separation from the front.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #544 on: August 23, 2008, 07:40:51 AM »
So it wasn't just because of his back you say? Hmmm, and yet you post one blurry overhead shot of him from the side, and the usual obligatory one of his abs and two shots of his back. Well you've convinced me, I don't know what I was thinking.  :)
Anyway his abs are well defined in that shot which was an asset for him since he had so little definition or separation from the front.

I don't have to convince you of anything thats impossible you're like the other biased idiots you see what you want , you already made up your mind long ago  ;) and your opinion just happens to being in stark contrast to those who judge contests , now take a wild guess on which one of you are right and wrong?  ;) I'll wait until you claim politics so I can laugh that off as well

you've already reduced Yates to nothing more than a good back your opinion can't be taken seriously , Dorian dominated because he had the best combination of size , density , dryness , balance , proportion , posing and completeness so while other may have come close or even beat Yates in PARTS of the criteria as a whole NO ONE cam close

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #545 on: August 23, 2008, 07:50:37 AM »
yet again ND totally on the defensive, as 99 ronnie shits all over dorian yates, even at his most ripped 95 shape LOL:

the day you guys have been dreading is finally here:
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #546 on: August 23, 2008, 07:52:55 AM »
yet again ND totally on the defensive, as 99 ronnie shits all over dorian yates, even at his most ripped 95 shape LOL:

the day you guys have been dreading is finally here:

yeah because we never seen 99 Olympia pics before lol yeah because we didn't post them years ago lol hey Hulkster how come they don't like anything like the photoshopped screencaps you kept posting?  ;)

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #547 on: August 23, 2008, 08:05:37 AM »
I don't have to convince you of anything thats impossible you're like the other biased idiots you see what you want , you already made up your mind long ago  ;) and your opinion just happens to being in stark contrast to those who judge contests , now take a wild guess on which one of you are right and wrong?  ;) I'll wait until you claim politics so I can laugh that off as well

you've already reduced Yates to nothing more than a good back your opinion can't be taken seriously , Dorian dominated because he had the best combination of size , density , dryness , balance , proportion , posing and completeness so while other may have come close or even beat Yates in PARTS of the criteria as a whole NO ONE cam close

Maybe I've reduced him to little more than a walking back because that was his only stand out bodypart, not his arms, delts, chest or legs were really that great, but nah I must think that because I'm a biased idiot though I don't know how I am biased since I have no personal stake in this, I'm just calling it like I see it.
But you know I actually thought Dorian looked good around 1992 he didn't look as blocky and his GH gut was under control, the bigger he got though the more there was a disparity between his huge trunk and rapidly shrinking limbs which was further exasperated by muscle tears. And yes while he achieved great dryness from diuretics or other chemicals precontest he had a distinct lack of detail and separation in anything other than his back and abs.  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: August 23, 2008, 08:18:15 AM »
Maybe I've reduced him to little more than a walking back because that was his only stand out bodypart, not his arms, delts, chest or legs were really that great, but nah I must think that because I'm a biased idiot though I don't know how I am biased since I have no personal stake in this, I'm just calling it like I see it.
But you know I actually thought Dorian looked good around 1992 he didn't look as blocky and his GH gut was under control, the bigger he got though the more there was a disparity between his huge trunk and rapidly shrinking limbs which was further exasperated by muscle tears. And yes while he achieved great dryness from diuretics or other chemicals precontest he had a distinct lack of detail and separation in anything other than his back and abs.  ;)

No there is no ' maybe ' about it and just to clue you in on something ..contests aren't judged by bodyparts  its judged as a whole , who has the better combo of all the required criteria , so while others may have better parts as a whole they don't stand a chance you can't seem to grasp this concept either

and you act as if his contemporaries weren't using the same diuretics but wait they couldn't get as hard and dry as he did while maintaining their size what gives? again entertaining your point of view having better detail & separation in some parts doesn't mean it will compensate for being deficient in proportion , balance , density & dryness , posing , etc , etc which is why I continue to say as a whole when all things are judged Dorian edges Ronnie out because all rounds are physique rounds thats how it works

and I'm objective as it gets I wasn't rooting for Yates in 93 I was for Flex the difference is I fully understand why he lost despite me wanting him to win

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #549 on: August 23, 2008, 08:22:53 AM »
Textbook back double biceps shot complete from head to toe covering all aspects of the IFBB judging criteria

The comparisons of the compulsory poses cannot be overemphasized
as these comparisons will help the judge to decide
which competitor has the superior physique from the standpoint of
muscular bulk, balanced development, muscular density and
definition.