Author Topic: Post pics of the furthest you can get being natural!  (Read 32125 times)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Post pics of the furthest you can get being natural!
« on: August 22, 2008, 08:57:45 AM »
Well since GET BIG is always accusing so many people who claim natural status as not being natural.  I would like to see GET BIGGERS post pictures of guys who you believe is the furthest you can get as a natural?

So lets see them, without the use of PERFORMANCE ENHANCERS, what is the biggest / leanest / most shredded anyone can get  naturally (ACCORDING TO GET BIG)?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Post pics of the furthest you can get being natural!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 08:59:22 AM »
Whateva.

8)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 09:00:54 AM »

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2008, 09:04:02 AM »
This guy probably.   

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2008, 09:08:55 AM »
Well since GET BIG is always accusing so many people who claim natural status as not being natural.  I would like to see GET BIGGERS post pictures of guys who you believe is the furthest you can get as a natural?

So lets see them, without the use of PERFORMANCE ENHANCERS, what is the biggest anyone can get  naturally (ACCORDING TO GET BIG)?

It's not just the size that you need to take into account, it's the weight at a certain height and bf%, also vascularity etc Some guys just look juiced. It's hard to explain

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2008, 09:10:54 AM »
It's not just the size that you need to take into account, it's the weight at a certain height and bf%, also vascularity etc Some guys just look juiced. It's hard to explain

I agree with what you are saying!!!   I was not talking just about size, but all the other things, so if thats how you believe, show me how far you can go naturally, size, conditioning, whats the limit, show me an example of what you believe is the limit for a natural?

spinnis

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2008, 09:11:45 AM »
my friend is probably close.

He is a monster Irl.

6"2 230.
Doesnt look close to that in photos though.

He has been working out for about 2 years and eats maby at MOST 3000kcal a day =(

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2008, 09:14:11 AM »

Mcmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2008, 09:16:07 AM »

He is a monster Irl.

6"2 230.
Doesnt look close to that in photos though.

He has been working out for about 2 years and eats maby at MOST 3000kcal a day =(

you swedes are fucking idiots....of course hes not natural.....get a fucking grip
viking power

spinnis

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2008, 09:17:41 AM »

you swedes are fucking idiots....of course hes not natural.....get a fucking grip
viking power

He is my friend and yes he is.
He has had a few operations on his heart so roids would probably kill him. =)

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2008, 09:19:56 AM »

He has been working out for about 2 years
Uh.....

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2008, 09:20:22 AM »
Sevatases

spinnis

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2008, 09:21:40 AM »

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2008, 09:29:02 AM »

the problem is that if he were to enter a contest, he'd diet down to get leaner, and doing so lose all his mass.

it is not the amount of muscle that causes us to think someone is not natural, it is the amount of muscle while being in contest conditioning.

if everyone were to enter contests with the type of conditioning in the pic above, amateur bodybuilding would be more popular, healthier, and people would be more willing to believe it when someone claims to be natural.

but everyone tries to get down to 3-5% bodyfat, and you're not going to do that and keep your muscle mass without drugs.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2008, 09:31:16 AM »
the problem is that if he were to enter a contest, he'd diet down to get leaner, and doing so lose all his mass.

it is not the amount of muscle that causes us to think someone is not natural, it is the amount of muscle while being in contest conditioning.

if everyone were to enter contests with the type of conditioning in the pic above, amateur bodybuilding would be more popular, healthier, and people would be more willing to believe it when someone claims to be natural.

but everyone tries to get down to 3-5% bodyfat, and you're not going to do that and keep your muscle mass without drugs.

Ok so answer the initial question, show us a picture of the farthest that a person can get in contest shape and still be natural?

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2008, 09:33:27 AM »

Well said tim.

spinnis

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2008, 09:33:37 AM »

I agree. But I think is harder getting bigger then that natural. And in good condition as he is in.

and I Know he is a natural.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2008, 09:35:27 AM »

Why is your "friend" grabbing his crotch and have a come hither dicksucking look on his face?

spinnis

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2008, 09:36:53 AM »
Im trying to convince him to BULK a bit =)

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2008, 09:37:08 AM »
Why is your "friend" grabbing his crotch and have a come hither dicksucking look on his face?

LOL Panda AKA Mr Positive, how's the diet?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2008, 09:37:58 AM »
also, what is his age?   lot easier to build and maintain muscle mass when in your early 20s than in your 30s and 40s.  

in the pre-steroid era, bodybuilding was a young man's sport.  30 was considered old, 35 very old.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2008, 09:38:56 AM »
I know huh? its sick.
he forgot to incorporate pressing movements into his training regime.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2008, 09:40:02 AM »
also, what is his age?   lot easier to build and maintain muscle mass when in your early 20s than in your 30s and 40s.  

in the pre-steroid era, bodybuilding was a young man's sport.  30 was considered old, 35 very old.
::) another clown who thinks your testosterone levels drop by 60 percent the second you hit 30.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2008, 09:40:58 AM »
'teh' natural legend

Croatch
Air Falcon