Author Topic: Post pics of the furthest you can get being natural!  (Read 32035 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Post pics of the furthest you can get being natural!
« Reply #100 on: August 22, 2008, 11:47:45 AM »
I believe its true, I've known people who knew Kurt since he was young and before he even got seriously into it, he was still always really big and really strong!!!

Genetics plays a huuuuge factor in all of this and people like Doug and Kurt, bust their asses and just do everything right!!!

No one knows except them, and thats how it'll always be, but like I said, I believe them!
Ach,

There is a guy who competes in your organization, goes by the name of William Powell.  I believe he has won the Yorton Cup.  He also competes in NPC and has won the State Show here in 2006 and went to NPC Nationals.  With that said, there is a local guy he is friends with who also just happens to be a roving steroid dealer from gym to gym.  Strange eh?  He even placed near the top 10 or better at Nationals if I am not mistaken.  I gotta call bullshit on some of the OCB`ers. :)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: August 22, 2008, 11:51:42 AM »
Ach,

There is a guy who competes in your organization, goes by the name of William Powell.  I believe he has won the Yorton Cup.  He also competes in NPC and has won the State Show here in 2006 and went to NPC Nationals.  With that said, there is a local guy he is friends with who also just happens to be a roving steroid dealer from gym to gym.  Strange eh?  He even placed near the top 10 or better at Nationals if I am not mistaken.  I gotta call bullshit on some of the OCB`ers. :)

Adam,

Just because his friend is a notorious user and distributor that automatically makes him a user?  Some of my closest friends in College were users and abusers, as well as distributors, one of them was involved for a while with Victor Martinez (and we know how that went down) then they all got letters from the DA about a certain bust that could go down and they had to get rid of their shit.  Does that automatically make me a user?  They were really close friends, and I went to their house, they showed me everything they were taking, etc!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: August 22, 2008, 11:53:17 AM »

P.S.  FYI, I know who william powell is, but I don't know him on a personal level like I know Doug!  William may or may not be using, only he knows!

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #103 on: August 22, 2008, 11:54:56 AM »
Funny thing about 3 years ago, there was a guy in my gym getting ready for a natural competition and was juicing, so I was like "don't they check for all this shit" then he told me that everyone is on, but theres ways of passing lie detectors and drug tests....WTF why not just compete in a non-tested contest then, I really don't get the reasoning behind this.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: August 22, 2008, 11:56:51 AM »
Funny thing about 3 years ago, there was a guy in my gym getting ready for a natural competition and was juicing, so I was like "don't they check for all this shit" then he told me that everyone is on, but theres ways of passing lie detectors and drug tests....WTF why not just compete in a non-tested contest then, I really don't get the reasoning behind this.

That is a bit extreme to say that EVERYONE is using.  There are definitely ways to pass polys, just take valium and I heard that really helps.  Sure I am sure people use, but its definitely a lot less than non-tested shows!  and its not EVERYONE!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: August 22, 2008, 11:57:18 AM »
Adam,

Just because his friend is a notorious user and distributor that automatically makes him a user?  Some of my closest friends in College were users and abusers, as well as distributors, one of them was involved for a while with Victor Martinez (and we know how that went down) then they all go letters from the DA about a certain bust that could go down and they had to get rid of their shit.  Does that automatically make me a user?  They were really close friends, and I went to their house, they showed me everything they were taking, etc!
Of course it doesn`t but it certainly adds circumstantial evidence to the case.   I just find it interesting that Mr. Powell is going against Juiced to the gills competition and beating them easily as well as competing in the NPC Nationals and doing very well, all the while doing the occasional natural show on a whimsy.

Did I mention as a Light-HeavyWeight. :) :) hahah

I am calling bollocks on him most definitely.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: August 22, 2008, 11:57:19 AM »
I know several guys at my gym that compete in natty shows and are using. One even got caught once and just recently bought out the local steroid dealer of everything he had in order to get ready for his next show.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: August 22, 2008, 12:00:08 PM »
What is the point though?? Just compete in a non-tested competition atleast it's a level playing field. What the hell is the point of beating other guys if your cheating to do it, what do you acomplish out of that?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #108 on: August 22, 2008, 12:02:00 PM »
What is the point though?? Just compete in a non-tested competition atleast it's a level playing field. What the hell is the point of beating other guys if your cheating to do it, what do you acomplish out of that?
so that they can walk around saying that they are "natural pro's" i guess...

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: August 22, 2008, 12:03:28 PM »
Thats what I don't get about people who are using banned substances but competing in tested shows.  Whats the satisfaction they get out of it?

But their excuse is "everyone is using!!!"  Which is not true, sure people could be using, and I've been suspicious of some, but its not EVERYONE!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: August 22, 2008, 12:04:17 PM »
ALL NATURAL HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAHAHAHAHAHhahAhh

dam225

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: August 22, 2008, 12:04:47 PM »
Ach,

There is a guy who competes in your organization, goes by the name of William Powell.  I believe he has won the Yorton Cup.  He also competes in NPC and has won the State Show here in 2006 and went to NPC Nationals.  With that said, there is a local guy he is friends with who also just happens to be a roving steroid dealer from gym to gym.  Strange eh?  He even placed near the top 10 or better at Nationals if I am not mistaken.  I gotta call bullshit on some of the OCB`ers. :)

He did not win. He got 6th.  I took second and Phillip Ricardo took 1st.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 22, 2008, 12:06:54 PM »
Since you are in the know,

All Natural or Not?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: August 22, 2008, 12:07:06 PM »

You shoulda won Doug!!!!

dam225

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: August 22, 2008, 12:07:29 PM »
I think Doug could be natural, there is no way to tell really.  If indeed he is, that is about the upper limit.

What are your thoughts of Kurt Wiedner Deadlifting nearly 700 lbs at 5 percent bodyfat?  Perhaps he is just built for lifting?  I think he may be natural. Definitely the upper limit.

Adam - This is Doug.  I am clean and I am good friends with Kurt and he is too.  I'm not sure why all the doubt. When you truly live and breath bodybuilding, anything is possible.  I will not let the fact that I am natural limit what I can and cannot achieve. Why would you put limits on yourself?

Best,
Doug

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #115 on: August 22, 2008, 12:07:47 PM »
all 'naturals' are liars  :(
175lbs by 31st July

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: August 22, 2008, 12:10:16 PM »
So then if you are a true natural, what is the point of competing for you? You know theres guys on shit which is a total advatage to them, and it's highly unlikely a natty can beat a guy thats enhanced, I just wouldn't want to deal with that..

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 22, 2008, 12:10:21 PM »

Adam - This is Doug.  I am clean and I am good friends with Kurt and he is too.  I'm not sure why all the doubt. When you truly live and breath bodybuilding, anything is possible.  I will not let the fact that I am natural limit what I can and cannot achieve. Why would you put limits on yourself?

Best,
Doug
Only a fool wouldn`t be realistic.  There is no such thing as mentally putting a physical limit on yourself.  If one is a natural, you end up where you do, no matter what.  You only progress so far regardless of what you continue to do.  In your case, you will never see 225 lbs ripped.  Don`t you agree?  Wouldn`t thinking that you can be THE FIRST IN HUMAN HISTORY to be ripped at 225 lbs and under 6ft a little quixotic?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: August 22, 2008, 12:12:26 PM »
ALL NATURAL HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAH AAHAHAHAHHA

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: August 22, 2008, 12:13:23 PM »

Best,
Doug
I`m sick of the anything is possible optimism.  NO ANYTHING IS NOT POSSIBLE.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 22, 2008, 12:14:45 PM »
So true. He probably has that saved on his computer and "copy and pasted" it.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: August 22, 2008, 12:15:06 PM »
ALL NATURAL HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAH AAHAHAHAHHA

That dude looks just as good as an IFFB pro? WTF, does he really claim to be natural?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: August 22, 2008, 12:15:34 PM »
ALL NATURAL HAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA

dam225

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: August 22, 2008, 12:16:04 PM »
Only a fool wouldn`t be realistic.  There is no such thing as mentally putting a physical limit on yourself.  If one is a natural, you end up where you do, no matter what.  You only progress so far regardless of what you continue to do.  In your case, you will never see 225 lbs ripped.  Don`t you agree?  Wouldn`t thinking that you can be THE FIRST IN HUMAN HISTORY to be ripped at 225 lbs and under 6ft a little quixotic?

I will never be 225 and shredded but I could be 200 and shredded some day.  It may take me 10 years but I will be there.  I was about 187 for the Yorton Cup.

dam225

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: August 22, 2008, 12:17:26 PM »

LOL okay. To each his own.

Good luck,
Doug