Author Topic: This picture is heartbreaking  (Read 18701 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: This picture is heartbreaking
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2008, 06:10:48 PM »
The worst part of this is the mental breakdown of Craig. Eventually, his longing for his wife will fade in time.. Possible in a few years. Thats just nature. I've been to jail, its a bitch. Not so much the "danger" posed by fellow inmates and the prison environment itself, but try staying in your bedroom for 10 hours straight. Its not fun. Now do that for 10+ years..... Just trying to comprehend that guys state of mind right now is almost unfathomable. I cannot imagine the chaos that must be present in his head.

Craig will write a children's book about being an alpha male, and he will also join the local white gang and engage in fierce warfare with black and hispanic gangs.

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2008, 06:12:55 PM »
He'll be out of the county jail by Monday.

Now he goes into a new prison with no friends.  Sitting in lock up for a few years will make you soft.  He had better have a plan in order to survive.  A fathead like him will be targeted.  He talks too much for his own good.

Yea, he really is a "high profile" inmate huh? Give me a break. I love how EVERYTIME someone goes to prison, they better "watch their back" or some shit will go down. He will live normally/non confrontational. Thats it. Thats how it will work. No media hyped 'lock up' style bullshit. Its gonna be ok for him.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2008, 06:14:36 PM »
I'm willing to bet that the lass would forgive Craig. Women do not take action against alpha males like Craig Titus, regardless of how many times they're hit, choked or slammed to the cold floor.

True. Melissa loved Craig and would HATE to see the guy suffer like this. If she wasn't dead and could witness the guy breaking down in tears, I think she would be in tears too.

I saw a brilliant programme on the Bio channel about this famous director who filmed great white sharks. He lost half a leg in an attack but he still films them and doesn't hate them - loves them in fact - and he accepts fully that it is in their nature to do these things and he entered their environment.

Melissa would do the same. I know it. She forgives him and so should we. Why ruin three lives  when we can save Craig and Kelly?
O

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2008, 06:19:55 PM »
True. Melissa loved Craig and would HATE to see the guy suffer like this. If she wasn't dead and could witness the guy breaking down in tears, I think she would in tears too.

I saw a brilliant programme on the Bio channel about this famous director who filmed great whites sharks. He lost half a leg in an attack but he still films them and doesn't hate them - loves them in fact - and he accepts fully that it is in their nature to do these things and he entered their environment.

Melissa would do the same. I know it. She forgives him and so should we. Why ruin three lives  when we can save Craig and Kelly?

Couldn't agree more. Violence against a woman often prompts her to develop special affection towards the perpetrator

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2008, 03:49:02 AM »
Let's not forget what Craig once was. Pretty terrible to see what the beta males have done to him.

Look..did these pathetic cowards bring enough guys to pacify the muscleman? ::)

Again, what do people want, blood? Craig wipes away yet another tear that PROVES he is deeply sorry and deserves a second chance. Even Melissa would want that.

O

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2008, 04:01:48 AM »
  trust me idiot.. if melissa were alive today she would not have sympathy for that murderer.. she would remember being chocked, tasered, bodyslammed, strangled and beaten to death then burned.. she was not loving craig when that happened.. i doubt she would forgive him.. plus, how do you know she forgives craig.. ya talkin' to her from the great beyond.. judging by you nonsensical posts you probably think you are.. ::)

Oh yeah and i'm sure she would be right there telling her mother SHE WAS F'in DOING DRUGS RIGHT WITH THEM

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2008, 04:04:03 AM »
Oh yeah and i'm sure she would be right there telling her mother SHE WAS F'in DOING DRUGS RIGHT WITH THEM

Doing drugs and DOING THEM! Melissa was no angel.
O

carl164

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2008, 04:05:16 AM »
Dont feel sorry for any of them.. Both are the typical white trash crap that is in majority in BB/fitness. Let them rot..

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2008, 04:06:47 AM »

Thank you and trust me i feel sorry for everyone but, come on, are you going to tell me she had no clue what she was in for? Didn't take me long to realize what a crazy-ass life living with a bodybuilder was all about

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2008, 04:08:07 AM »
Dont feel sorry for any of them.. Both are the typical white trash crap that is in majority in BB/fitness. Let them rot..

Ok carl164  ::)

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2008, 04:34:18 AM »

Craig is fighting back tears as he watches the woman he loves in distress. How hard it must be for this man's man not to be able to comfort his woman and wrap his swole arms around her delicate frame. I feel so much for the guy that this glance at his wife, the woman he loves, is all that he will have for many, many years. How bitterly cruel that he must drink in this painful moment as it will be last time he is this close to her  and will hear her voice and glance upon her face without the intrusion of glass or wire.

Look at his pained expression and gesticulating body language. This is a man totally desperate and at an all time low. If you can't feel sorrow for these two poor souls then you're an ice man.

TROLL!!!!
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2008, 04:39:18 AM »
True Grit? I think it's time for that regularly scheduled sarcasm oil change.  ;)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2008, 09:01:44 AM »
Mmm, I dont go so far like you.
But there is always some reason to be killed.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2008, 09:03:54 AM »
They ruined his life.
Craig is innocent!!  >:( >:(

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2008, 09:04:55 AM »
all of this could have been avoided by simply kicking the girl out of the house like a normal person would heve done. :o

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2008, 09:06:47 AM »
"kicking" "tazering" "burning", its all semantics.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2008, 10:24:05 AM »
Let's not forget what Craig once was. Pretty terrible to see what the beta males have done to him.

Look..did these pathetic cowards bring enough guys to pacify the muscleman? ::)

Again, what do people want, blood? Craig wipes away yet another tear that PROVES he is deeply sorry and deserves a second chance. Even Melissa would want that.

The only reason he is crying is because he got caught.  you think he would be crying in Greece where he was trying to go.  If he didn't get caught he wouldn't give a shit.  He is crying cause he got caught and realizes his life is over.  Simple as that.  I still think they should just kill the dumb fuck

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2008, 10:47:13 AM »
ok, but what would the dawg think of all this?

in case craig gets released for a month and the dawg has to catch him agian, who would win in a fight?  craig because he benches more? dawg because he bangs more pussy?

what do you guys think

Why all the hate bra?
Spirit of Truth

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
  • What goes around comes around.....
« Reply #68 on: August 23, 2008, 11:05:27 AM »
Death Penalty never solves anything.  A work camp is more beneficial.

Yes it does, it would prevent us tax paying american's (unlike you, because you live with Mommy) from having higher property tax rates....

The average cost to any state for a prisioner is 50 to 60K per year, if there were more states with the DEATH PENALTY in the USA, there would be far less crime...

Just fry fat Titus already.....it's amazing people have sympathy for these 2 because of bodybuilding...

what a joke

Moosejay

« Reply #69 on: August 23, 2008, 11:07:08 AM »
ok, but what would the dawg think of all this?

in case craig gets released for a month and the dawg has to catch him agian, who would win in a fight?  craig because he benches more? dawg because he bangs more pussy?

what do you guys think

Dawg's 'wife' has some mammoth, National Goegraphic jugs

Moosejay

« Reply #70 on: August 23, 2008, 11:08:30 AM »
Yes it does, it would prevent us tax paying american's (unlike you, because you live with Mommy) from having higher property tax rates....
The average cost to any state for a prisioner is 50 to 60K per year, if there were more states with the DEATH PENALTY in the USA, there would be far less crime...

Just fry fat Titus already.....it's amazing people have sympathy for these 2 because of bodybuilding...

what a joke

I just wrote out a twelve thousand dollar property tax check.

Fucking A

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #71 on: August 23, 2008, 03:03:50 PM »
  :(
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: August 23, 2008, 03:08:44 PM »
Titus lived a extreme life- drugs/women+men/violence..the list goes on. ending with murder.

Karma finally caught up with him

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #73 on: August 23, 2008, 03:09:59 PM »

what a joke
False. False. The death penalty has been proven time and time again to be no deterrent to violent crime. It is also 'cheaper' to house a criminal for life than to execute him/her.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: August 23, 2008, 03:14:02 PM »
False. False. The death penalty has been proven time and time again to be no deterrent to violent crime. It is also 'cheaper' to house a criminal for life than to execute him/her.

How is it cheaper to imprison rather than execute?