Author Topic: Any tips on breaking the ice with hardcore workout girls in the gym.  (Read 8438 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: Any tips on breaking the ice with hardcore workout girls in the gym.
« Reply #75 on: August 25, 2008, 11:40:55 PM »
Well, I hope you realize that you're likely to get turned down. Once you get over that, you're good to go.

Here's what you should do.....write down your phone number & name on a piece of paper. The next time you walk past her, tap her on the shoulder (while she's catching her breath of course, not during her set) and say - "you dropped this". Hand her the piece of paper.....

Another one is, wait for her to be doing her heavier sets and ask her if she need or would like a spot. Simple....

If possible, try to come in (to gym) and leave at the same time she does. I imagine she'll be less likely to have her "phones" on, plus, you won't come off like a jerk for interrupting her during her work out. Try the "you dropped this" line, or just hold the door open for her and ask her if she had a good workout.

This is the one I would use..... ;D

Ask her if she's one of the 1 in 4 American's who suffer from Herpes. If she scoffs or slaps you, it wasn't meant to be. If she laughs, she's fucking yours, buddy.
HAHA, RON.....

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #76 on: August 26, 2008, 12:01:31 AM »
Well, I hope you realize that you're likely to get turned down. Once you get over that, you're good to go.

Here's what you should do.....write down your phone number & name on a piece of paper. The next time you walk past her, tap her on the shoulder (while she's catching her breath of course, not during her set) and say - "you dropped this". Hand her the piece of paper.....

Another one is, wait for her to be doing her heavier sets and ask her if she need or would like a spot. Simple....

If possible, try to come in (to gym) and leave at the same time she does. I imagine she'll be less likely to have her "phones" on, plus, you won't come off like a jerk for interrupting her during her work out. Try the "you dropped this" line, or just hold the door open for her and ask her if she had a good workout.

This is the one I would use..... ;D

Ask her if she's one of the 1 in 4 American's who suffer from Herpes. If she scoffs or slaps you, it wasn't meant to be. If she laughs, she's fucking yours, buddy.
Good stuff..haha, she'll either get wet, or think you're a creep. :D
I like the herpes line.  I would just say, "I'm dormant...but am not sure for how much longer, do you want to have dinner?"
N

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 26, 2008, 12:04:49 AM »
Good stuff..haha, she'll either get wet, or think you're a creep. :D
I like the herpes line.  I would just say, "I'm dormant...but am not sure for how much longer, do you want to have dinner?"
she would look at your tribal tattoo and merciless  balding and laugh at you.
 :D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #78 on: August 26, 2008, 01:34:05 AM »
she would look at your tribal tattoo and merciless  balding and laugh at you.
 :D
You got me there. ::)
Looks like another getbig fan.  Do me a favor, don't pm me on my diet.
Thanks bro.
N

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: August 26, 2008, 03:43:30 AM »
Tell everyone in your gym that you sell clen, all the fit bunnies will be on the jock than.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #80 on: August 26, 2008, 12:41:19 PM »
HAHAHHA EXACTLY!! Earl probably reads "Teh mystery method" hahahha

no i haven't but i don't think saying "hello" is such bad advice considering he's said nothing so far

what "expert" advice have you given?

E

E

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #81 on: August 26, 2008, 12:46:09 PM »
HAHAHHA EXACTLY!! Earl probably reads "Teh mystery method" hahahha
it wasnt directed at earl.

earl is a cool guy in my book. a bit levrone obsessed other than that allright.  :)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #82 on: August 26, 2008, 12:47:28 PM »
it wasnt directed at earl.

earl is a cool guy in my book. a bit levrone obsessed other than that allright.  :)

if being a Levroneite is my "worst" quality than i'm pretty well off 8)

E
E

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #83 on: August 26, 2008, 12:48:38 PM »
earl is good people.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #84 on: August 26, 2008, 12:50:30 PM »
damn right, thanks 8)

E
E

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: August 26, 2008, 01:03:15 PM »
try this...

"How much?"

works everytime!!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 27, 2008, 12:32:10 AM »
Cant believe nobody's mentioned this..ask her out for a quick bite to eat after the gym. Someplace healthy...closeby and very casual. We'd be hard pressed to turn down a free meal right after a workout.  ;D (worked on me many times, lol)
It breaks the ice and gets her out of the gym setting for a bit. If that goes well then ask her out on a real date.

LOL What girl is going to go out to eat with some random guy she doesn't even know and has only said hello to.  That's weird. 

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: August 27, 2008, 12:45:32 AM »
I usually make funny comments about persons with 14 inch arms wearing tanktops and trying to bench 225 with 3 spotters. Usually breaks the ice.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #88 on: August 27, 2008, 12:49:05 AM »
I've done it, here's the deal: just say hi.  Its that simple, ask them how're they're doing.  sometimes they feel like pieces of meat and are tired of constantly getting hit on.  if you don't hit on them and just seem nice, they'll looking at you differently because you're not hitting on them.  But, they might try to blow you off still.  this is the point where you will quickly find out if they're a bitch or just wary of dudes.  If they blow you off, call them on it. say," wow... just saying hello, don't flatter yourself," raise your eyes and walk away. you're in command. they're the jerk at this point. A friendly hot gym chick or low self esteem hot gym chick does not like the idea of being disliked by anyone and will either say something back to you right then or will say something to you later.  If this happens, seem a bit aloof, yet receptive to her talking to you.  If the bitch blows you off completely and never says anything later... shes a complete bitch and you don't want anything to do with her.  She's either taken, a daddy's girl with too much money, dumb as rocks or a complete bitch. But now you've got to make that bitch feel inferior.  wait for another attractive girl to be right next to her and talk to her instead of the bitch.  Don't go too far out of your league though.

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #89 on: August 27, 2008, 01:02:39 AM »
I've done it, here's the deal: just say hi.  Its that simple, ask them how're they're doing.  sometimes they feel like pieces of meat and are tired of constantly getting hit on.  if you don't hit on them and just seem nice, they'll looking at you differently because you're not hitting on them.  But, they might try to blow you off still.  this is the point where you will quickly find out if they're a bitch or just wary of dudes.  If they blow you off, call them on it. say," wow... just saying hello, don't flatter yourself," raise your eyes and walk away. you're in command. they're the jerk at this point. A friendly hot gym chick or low self esteem hot gym chick does not like the idea of being disliked by anyone and will either say something back to you right then or will say something to you later.  If this happens, seem a bit aloof, yet receptive to her talking to you.  If the bitch blows you off completely and never says anything later... shes a complete bitch and you don't want anything to do with her.  She's either taken, a daddy's girl with too much money, dumb as rocks or a complete bitch. But now you've got to make that bitch feel inferior.  wait for another attractive girl to be right next to her and talk to her instead of the bitch.  Don't go too far out of your league though.

Best post I've read in a while.   I think breaking the ice shouldn't be nearly as hard as it is.  Generally, everyone wants good company, it's human nature.  Somewhere along the line something like the 'mega bitch' and the 'super player' were created and they keep creating eachother all over again everytime a guy bends over backwards to get the slightest bit of attention from a girl he won't even end up liking and everytime a girl responds to this by deciding that in the future, her mere presence is worth an entire paycheck and anything less will not suffice.  Thus we find ourselves in the situation we're in now.  Here's what you do: offer good conversation and good company and your life as you live it-anything more than that and you get a person liking your for something outside of you. 

spinnis

« Reply #90 on: August 27, 2008, 02:33:41 AM »
you mean with all those "little groupies" at work who you say are obsessed with you you're looking for girls at the gym? ::)

You could alwys say you just refurnished the trailorpark home and ask her to follow you home for some pointers ;D

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: August 27, 2008, 04:39:48 AM »
What are some of your "player" tips on breaking the ice with hot chicks in the gym that walk around with that don't fucking bother me look.  The kind with the ipod headphones in, they don't make eye contact with anyone and bust through their workout without taking a break.  How can you break the ice without having the girl go ape shit.
  800 pound squat for 10 reps that will do
b

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 27, 2008, 05:05:55 AM »
How about this..........find the hottest fucking chick in the gym......catch her when she is doing a very intense set of something lying down on a machine like say leg curls or whatever.  Go to the machine right next to her and rip ass....hopefully a really raunchy stinky ass smelly one.  Then look her dead in the eye and tell her there's more where that came from.  If she laughs you know you have a keeper.  If she says anything else she's probably a rich daddy's girl with no sense of humor.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 27, 2008, 05:07:48 AM »

Dude chances a hot chick in a gym that is not a daddy's girl, dumb as rocks, a complete bitch, or taken is probably slim to none.  Hell finding that in society nowadays is really slim to none.  LOL. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #94 on: August 27, 2008, 07:43:46 AM »
How about this..........find the hottest fucking chick in the gym......catch her when she is doing a very intense set of something lying down on a machine like say leg curls or whatever.  Go to the machine right next to her and rip ass....hopefully a really raunchy stinky ass smelly one.  Then look her dead in the eye and tell her there's more where that came from.  If she laughs you know you have a keeper.  If she says anything else she's probably a rich daddy's girl with no sense of humor.

Fucking classic!