Author Topic: Any tips on breaking the ice with hardcore workout girls in the gym.  (Read 8460 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
What are some of your "player" tips on breaking the ice with hot chicks in the gym that walk around with that don't fucking bother me look.  The kind with the ipod headphones in, they don't make eye contact with anyone and bust through their workout without taking a break.  How can you break the ice without having the girl go ape shit.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Any tips on breaking the ice with hardcore workout girls in the gym.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 08:36:35 AM »
Tell her you're a protein supplier.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 08:37:33 AM »
Wouldn't be able to help you. I've never initiated anything with a girl without some positive vibe like a lingering look, smile, or, better still, a blatantly suggestive stare.
O

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 08:41:14 AM »
Offer to help her through some assisted reps on the adductor machine.

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 08:41:42 AM »
What are some of your "player" tips on breaking the ice with hot chicks in the gym that walk around with that don't fucking bother me look.  The kind with the ipod headphones in, they don't make eye contact with anyone and bust through their workout without taking a break.  How can you break the ice without having the girl go ape shit.

give her your business card. has always worked for me.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2008, 08:43:50 AM »
you mean with all those "little groupies" at work who you say are obsessed with you you're looking for girls at the gym? ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2008, 08:47:10 AM »
give her your business card. has always worked for me.

Girls are usually not attracted to guys that hit on them.  Immediately, it becomes "I could have him, he must not be anything special".  I'm serious.  Treat her like you would your brother.  Tell her to hurry up on the machine, tell her that outfit is clashing, just be a major A-hole.  

You'll become a mission for her.  She'll start doing little things to annoy you, or impress you, etc.  She'll be prompter on machines, or dress better.  Then one day, she'll have a fight with whatever guy she's dating, and "banging the shit out of that A-hole in the gym" will be first revenge thing on her mind.  She'll fvck you like you owe her money, a real fun ride.  Then she'll be yours, and you can decide what to do next - play nice, and wait for her to bang another prick first time you fight - or get yours and move on.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2008, 08:51:26 AM »
I kinda admire the really brazen guys that try it on with loads of girls and play the percentage game, knowing that 1 in 20 will go for it. I don't have the ego for the multiple knockbacks. I need to know that I have a good chance of a favorable outcome and I really need a strong signal they are interested.
O

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2008, 08:51:45 AM »
you mean with all those "little groupies" at work who you say are obsessed with you you're looking for girls at the gym? ::)

hahaha you beat me to it   ;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2008, 08:53:55 AM »
hahaha you beat me to it   ;D
hahahhaa, the bullshit just keeps getting better with this assclown. ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2008, 08:56:13 AM »

Are you suggesting that he need not ask getbiggers for advice and instead he should just use his extreme mass to intimidate girls' boyfriends so they have a look of "pure fear" and then move out of his way when he approaches their girl, sort of like how his fearful coworkers move out of his way and give up their spot in line when he approaches the microwave?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2008, 08:57:48 AM »
Wouldn't be able to help you. I've never initiated anything with a girl without some positive vibe like a lingering look, smile, or, better still, a blatantly suggestive stare.
Same here.  There's a lot of new puss and they got this attitude.  They litteraly come to the gym already dressed in their workout clothes, head straight to cardio, hit the machines and then leave without making eye contact with anyone.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2008, 08:58:32 AM »
If they are truly "hardcore", working out with headphones, not making eye contact with anyone and not breaking until they are done, they certain don't want someone hitting on them while they're training.  I believe you would be done before you even started.  Maybe the best approach if you are really interested in someone like that would be to start working on them before or after their work out in the parking lot.  I'm sure they have a schedule they stick to so you could easily arrange yourself to be out in the lot at the same time and just starting with the casual "hi, how ya doin" working up to complimenting their training style or dedication.  But, that's just my opinion.  :)
:D Weee

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2008, 08:59:06 AM »
I kinda admire the really brazen guys that try it on with loads of girls and play the percentage game, knowing that 1 in 20 will go for it. I don't have the ego for the multiple knockbacks. I need to know that I have a good chance of a favorable outcome and I really need a strong signal they are interested.

Legendary false modesty.  This guy shags 2-3 women a day and all the babies are being raised by some other poor bastard.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2008, 08:59:50 AM »
Are you suggesting that he need not ask getbiggers for advice and instead he should just use his extreme mass to intimidate girls' boyfriends so they have a look of "pure fear" and then move out of his way when he approaches their girl, sort of like how his fearful coworkers move out of his way and give up their spot in line when he approaches the microwave?
hahaha, absolutely but he better make sure he buys his button down dress shirt a size bigger so it doesn't pop open after eating 3 ounces of rice. ::)

Moosejay

« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2008, 08:59:57 AM »
"Weights Before Dates"

DFU="Don't Fuck Up"

Alex23

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2008, 09:01:12 AM »

Hahahaha it's almost unbearable...

and he just keep coming for more...

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2008, 09:01:33 AM »
If they are truly "hardcore", working out with headphones, not making eye contact with anyone and not breaking until they are done, they certain don't want someone hitting on them while they're training.  I believe you would be done before you even started.  Maybe the best approach if you are really interested in someone like that would be to start working on them before or after their work out in the parking lot.  I'm sure they have a schedule they stick to so you could easily arrange yourself to be out in the lot at the same time and just starting with the casual "hi, how ya doin" working up to complimenting their training style or dedication.  But, that's just my opinion.  :)

Good thinkin.....has to be she is a chick  ;)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2008, 09:02:13 AM »
Hahahaha it's almost unbearable...

and he just keep coming for more...
hahaha, we better watch out if we don't want to get shoved out of line in the lunch room by this massive shredded beast. :o

Alex23

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2008, 09:04:30 AM »
hahaha, we better watch out if we don't want to get shoved out of line in the lunch room by this massive shredded beast. :o

Thing is, it's easy to see him coming in his bright yellow "Bev Francis' World Gym" sweat, multicolor baggy pants and knee level Otomix boots.

hahahaha what a live tool we've got here...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2008, 09:05:11 AM »

I wouldn't dream of pushing you guys out of line at the soup kitchen.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2008, 09:05:57 AM »
Thing is, it's easy to see him coming in his bright yellow "Bev Francis' World Gym" sweat, multicolor baggy pants and knee level Otomix boots.

hahahaha what a live tool we've got here...

Don't forget the stringy NPC tank top and fanny pack with steak wrapped in foil.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2008, 09:06:03 AM »
hahaha, with the AST Pro Series wrist strap to hold his 43 pound Igloo cooler filles with 8 meals.

Alex23

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2008, 09:07:43 AM »
hahaha, with the AST Pro Series wrist strap to hold his 43 pound Igloo cooler filles with 8 meals.

I can't believe he actually took time off from his 45mins lunch break to type this little question that has been brewing in his 17" guns aspiring mind...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2008, 09:08:30 AM »
I can't believe he actually took time off from his 45mins lunch break to type this little question that has been brewing in his 17" guns aspiring mind...

I post on getbig in between my sets.  My stopwatch is set for 64 seconds wich is enough for two posts.