Author Topic: FOR QUAKEROATS - VIDEO PROOF OF LIFT CLAIM (Part 1)  (Read 17288 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: FOR QUAKEROATS - VIDEO PROOF OF LIFT CLAIM (Part 1)
« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2008, 02:54:02 AM »
good stuff man, you proved me wrong on the db presses, i apologize, you were right on that specific lift, couple of points though, they were 3/4 reps and you had help on the last 4, otherwise good stuff, when can we expect the 315 barbell incline vid?
you sorry ass homo....another getbigger wns you ...how low are you willinjg to stoop ?

have you NO selfesteem ?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2008, 03:03:22 AM »
impressive bigj  :o

reppin203

• Getbig II
  • they all talk fast but they all think slow
« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2008, 03:09:02 AM »
Thanks for the positive comments guys!  :)

The dumbbells in our gym go up in 10lb increments from 110lbs onwards - I've done the 130s in the past and I'll probably start them next week now I can do 120s without too much bother. I reckon I could do the 140s for a double at the moment but it's finding a spotter to lift it up onto my shoulder that's the hard part!
If you can't throw those things up to shoulder height from a seated position, then press from there it shows that you don't have true full-rom strength in that movement IMO. Getting handed a weight= ::)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2008, 03:13:07 AM »
If you can't throw those things up to shoulder height from a seated position, then press from there it shows that you don't have true full-rom strength in that movement IMO. Getting handed a weight= ::)
so i guess you think ronnie coleman is  ::) ::) ::) to because he gets the weight handed to him.

epic jealousy.

btw. hi gimmic

reppin203

• Getbig II
  • they all talk fast but they all think slow
« Reply #79 on: September 05, 2008, 03:26:03 AM »
so i guess you think ronnie coleman is  ::) ::) ::) to because he gets the weight handed to him.

epic jealousy.

btw. hi gimmic
I've never seen Coleman get hended a weight at shoulder height. Just to his knees and thats only because he was Mr.O and he had people loading his plates and shit anyway.

spinnis

« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2008, 04:51:07 AM »
Never seen such small arms lifts so fucking heavy weights..

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2008, 05:35:36 AM »
This is coming from someone who is bragging about repping 203 pounds, probably on flat bench and thinks thats a lot ;D 8)

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2008, 05:38:41 AM »
Is that dorian filming it?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2008, 05:40:49 AM »
so since squadfather is calling everyone out on their lifts when is he going to prove his own lifts since no one belives them...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2008, 05:43:58 AM »
so since squadfather is calling everyone out on their lifts when is he going to prove his own lifts since no one belives them...
Exactly

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: September 05, 2008, 05:56:28 AM »
Day after never.  He'll claim that he's "in your head"  and that will suffice.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #86 on: September 05, 2008, 06:13:50 AM »
great lift bro. just one thing. i may be wrong here but isnt this oats guy the returned coward squadfather?
if so, why do you guys care about some lardass Persian troll who is obese and ran away when he was exposed as being an unemployed trailerpark scumbag? seriously, you are answering to some gutter trash nobody who slams everyone when his physique is so shit that he will only post reflections in a trailerpark window?
its crazy
good job, GhostDog  ;)
!

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #87 on: September 05, 2008, 06:34:36 AM »
Good lifting. Squad calls 3/4 reps, but for shoulders, I think you're going as far down as you safely should. Keep up the good work.

/your gym plays good music! like the tune.

absolutely correct, his form was dead on.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #88 on: September 05, 2008, 07:00:02 AM »
Squad-STFU you fat 5'3 350# slob.

ALL of those reps were clean-ALL OF THEM.

PLUS, those were more SHOULDER presses than incline presses, if he lowered that incline to 35-45 degrees he would be hitting 135#'s.

I agree, bang on form that, the control is fucking impeccable.

Pretty sad that BigJ felt the need to prove himself to some obese trailer trash tho...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #89 on: September 05, 2008, 07:03:58 AM »
Good strong lift.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #90 on: September 05, 2008, 07:28:12 AM »

jesus christ....i can almost taste the jealousy in this one...

ur kidding right? if not, delete your account and wrap your mouth around a barrel       

good lift j, the only problem was that you fell into the trap of having to prove yourself on an internet message board

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: September 05, 2008, 08:14:19 AM »
Respectable lift from that slight incline position. But, with no malice intended against BigJ, too much chest for a pure shoulder girdle press. If having the back braced against anything is needed, from that angle, than it not a true test of shoulder strength. There are 90 degree support pressing benches, that keep the body in a more upright position (used mostly for press behind the necks). Which in turn  brings into play the delts much more. Any thing else is just kidding yourself.

Would like to see BigJ do a sitting (or standing) DB press. Free of any incline or upright brace or support. Either one or two handed with those 120's. See-saw's would also be impressive. Not saying that he could not, looks like he could when push comes to shove.

Those 3/4 reps are pretty standard now-a-days.Though touching the shoulders each rep may prove more of an accomplishment, as far as pure shoulder power goes. Best two hand DB press I ever saw, for reps, was a friend of mind do 140lbs from a sitting on the floor position. Legs spread out in front of him. All part of his regular shoulder workout.

F

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: September 05, 2008, 08:17:27 AM »
I agree, bang on form that, the control is fucking impeccable.

Pretty sad that BigJ felt the need to prove himself to some obese trailer trash tho...

I think he's gonna post an incline bb press next. BigJ is one strong dude.

big14

• Getbig III
  • Big muscles are so cool
« Reply #93 on: September 05, 2008, 08:46:16 AM »
great lift bro. just one thing. i may be wrong here but isnt this oats guy the returned coward squadfather?
if so, why do you guys care about some lardass Persian troll who is obese and ran away when he was exposed as being an unemployed trailerpark scumbag? seriously, you are answering to some gutter trash nobody who slams everyone when his physique is so shit that he will only post reflections in a trailerpark window?
its crazy

Agree.
Why waste time and post a video for a trailer trash troll.
Quaker is the most pathetic man on the planet, you dont need to prove anything
to him.
The troll cant post anything worth reading or looking at, he is just
wasting everybodys time.
B

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 05, 2008, 08:48:04 AM »
is there a problem "big" 14?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #95 on: September 05, 2008, 09:08:37 AM »
$100 says none of the people criticizing that video have ever pressed a 120 pound dumbbell for any reason, and probably have never pushed more than the 70s overhead. J's form was pretty much exactly what you'd want for a heavy-ass DB shoulder press.

and yes, ronnie coleman had people hand him the 150s when he did shoulder presses in Cost of Redemption.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #96 on: September 05, 2008, 09:11:41 AM »
$100 says none of the people criticizing that video have ever pressed a 120 pound dumbbell for any reason, and probably have never pushed more than the 70s overhead. J's form was pretty much exactly what you'd want for a heavy-ass DB shoulder press.

and yes, ronnie coleman had people hand him the 150s when he did shoulder presses in Cost of Redemption.
i'm trying, planning on finally hitting the 5's today. :D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #97 on: September 05, 2008, 09:13:56 AM »
Agree.
to him.
wasting everybodys time.
sounds like he's in your head, if he isnt worth anything why comment ?
L

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 05, 2008, 09:15:37 AM »
Agree.
to him.
wasting everybodys time.
are there thingy thing things?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #99 on: September 05, 2008, 09:20:35 AM »

In fact anybody that has banged the 120's would give this guy props, but the losers that don't approve are always the same guys that can't lift and when see a guy like this not only doing it with perfect form, but making it look easy they burn up with envy.

I AM CALLING OUT THE SQUAD RIGHT NOW TO DO 85 POUND DUMBELLS INCLINE FOR AT LEAST 10 REPS, YOU HAVE ONE WEEK TO DO THIS IF YOU DON'T THEN YOUR BS, WHO HERE THINKS HE CAN'T DO IT?