Author Topic: For ND  (Read 34258 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: For ND
« Reply #300 on: September 13, 2008, 11:27:45 AM »
Why are you such a Dorian Yates hater? oh I know why he destroyed your man-crush lol

Schwarzenegger agrees in finding the barrel's physique more like a powerlifter.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #301 on: September 13, 2008, 11:28:43 AM »
At least the judges got paid off, all she has is large posters like this around the dumb she rents LOL
waittttttt   :o
NarcissisticDeity  is a girl?  ??? ??? ??? ??? :o :o :o :o

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #302 on: September 13, 2008, 11:29:22 AM »

Halfway home, awaiting the chop-chop operation in Mexico LOL :-* What dude would have a name like narcissist deity hahaa

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #303 on: September 13, 2008, 11:31:06 AM »
yeah, what a great pic. not a single cut or striation ANYWHERE..and this guy is supposed to be a 6 time Mr. O? ::)

oh thats right - all judges said so and it was impossible to get them to fix the contest even if your name is Joe or Ben Weider.. LOL ::)

LMFAO striations wow he should lose the ENTIRE contest because he doesn't have more striations than everyone else great logic and blatant ignorance on what wins contests

Should shredded runner-up Shawn Ray have beaten Dorian because of his biceps tear and growing waistline? We think so, the judges didn`t!

This is Muscltime's quote growing waistline? LMFAO

ASJChaotic

« Reply #304 on: September 13, 2008, 11:31:53 AM »
Awaiting the chop-chop operation in Mexico LOL  :-*
oh man I bet she has fantasies of dorian yates doing her  :-X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #305 on: September 13, 2008, 11:32:55 AM »

pumpster wishes I was he has an affinity for transexuals here he brags about being able to bang a couple of them and he refers to other men as ' gorgeous ' lol

ASJChaotic

« Reply #306 on: September 13, 2008, 11:33:16 AM »
LMFAO striations wow he should lose the ENTIRE contest because he doesn't have more striations than everyone else great logic and blatant ignorance on what wins contests

Should shredded runner-up Shawn Ray have beaten Dorian because of his biceps tear and growing waistline? We think so, the judges didn`t!

This is Muscltime's quote growing waistline? LMFAO
wow now you're trying to convince people that dorian yates had a small waist line? :o
dude you're fucked in the head
are you a dude?  ???

ASJChaotic

« Reply #307 on: September 13, 2008, 11:34:09 AM »
pumpster wishes I was he has an affinity for transexuals here he brags about being able to bang a couple of them and he refers to other men as ' gorgeous ' lol

for a second there i really thought you were a girl  ;)

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #308 on: September 13, 2008, 11:37:33 AM »

this is actualy pretty funny, but its overshadowed by the fact that you are such a looser with nothing better to do that you can actually find quotes by people you chat with over the internet on a moments notice...and i know you're not the only one, that was more of a general statement about the level of gayness that goes on around here lol.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #309 on: September 13, 2008, 11:39:39 AM »
this is actualy pretty funny, but its overshadowed by the fact that you are such a looser with nothing better to do that you can actually find quotes by people you chat with over the internet on a moments notice...and i know you're not the only one, that was more of a general statement about the level of gayness that goes on around here lol.
you have no idea what level of gayness goes on around here
we have obese people thinking they look awesome  ;D
and everyone else are dicks and huge hypocrites who judge other people but weigh like 120 pounds themselves  :D
and we have people claiming to be 280 pounds of muscle......natural  ;)
welcome to get big, a site where EVERYBODY WILL FUCK YOU  :D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #310 on: September 13, 2008, 11:40:49 AM »
Flower Boy Ran Away

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #311 on: September 13, 2008, 11:44:35 AM »
you have no idea what level of gayness goes on around here
we have obese people thinking they look awesome  ;D
and everyone else are dicks and huge hypocrites who judge other people but weigh like 120 pounds themselves  :D
and we have people claiming to be 280 pounds of muscle......natural  ;)
welcome to get big, a site where EVERYBODY WILL FUCK YOU  :D
with no proof of course, and they can all bench 700 raw, fuck models, are filthy rich cage fighters. I like when they all claim bb's cant fight and claim that they( who are failed, no muscle having bb ) could kick ronnies ass, simply on the basis that they have far less muscle  ::).
EPIC TRUTH on everything there.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #312 on: September 13, 2008, 11:47:26 AM »
EPIC TRUTH
with no proof of course, and they can all bench 700 raw, fuck models, are filthy rich cage fighters. I like when they all claim bb's cant fight and claim that they( who are failed, no muscle having bb ) could kick ronnies ass, simply on the basis that they have far less muscle  ::).
wow dude no kidding
chaos claims to be all those  ;D
and he has a bunch of his bitches who support him
look at one of my threads here on G&O me vs chaos and you be the judge  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #313 on: September 13, 2008, 11:55:50 AM »
 :'( ;D
Flower Boy Ran Away

ASJChaotic

« Reply #314 on: September 13, 2008, 12:07:24 PM »
:'( ;D
you forgot the man with the best most muscular pose in history  8)

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #315 on: September 13, 2008, 12:14:25 PM »
you forgot the man with the best most muscular pose in history  8)
Thats the best Levrone piture i have ever seen. :o
Arnold For President 2012.2016

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: September 13, 2008, 12:18:20 PM »
Dorian never resorted to synthol usage when his left biceps was deteriorating.
I present to you the shittiest calves in the history of bodybuilding:

suckmymuscle

« Reply #317 on: September 13, 2008, 12:19:29 PM »
You're a smart one. You go on bb forums to impress and show off your high school diploma level of grammar. Sadly this is probrably the most "advanced grammar skill" requiring thing you do, as they most likely don't really ask much of you at BK do they  :-*.
You want eloquent syntax go to a literature forum, cause i really dont think anybody else gives a shit about what grade you give them on their epistolary adroit.
ps: if you really must know, i keep a getbig winndow open as i type a paper due tonight at midnight :'(, so forgive me if i don't mind my punctuation or "orthography" when posting  ;).

Well, your level of grammar, punctuation and ortography is way, way below the high school level.

And this is not really the foremost reason why I think you're stupid: it is because your arguments are completely devoid of logic and don't make any sense.

And funny that you've mentioned Burger King, because I'm guessing that's where you work at. If you must know, I am a lawyer and I make in a day more money than you make in an entire year.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

ASJChaotic

« Reply #318 on: September 13, 2008, 12:24:21 PM »
Dorian never resorted to synthol usage when his left biceps was deteriorating.
I present to you the shittiest calves in the history of bodybuilding:

haha
I've seen worse than colemans
maybe he should have got calf implants and injected synthol like flex wheeler did  ??? :-\

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: September 13, 2008, 12:26:29 PM »
maybe he should have got calf implants and injected synthol like flex wheeler did  ??? :-\

That's exactly what Ronnie did. Even with the synthol his calves were still out of proportion and shitty compared to the rest of him.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #320 on: September 13, 2008, 12:28:37 PM »
That's exactly what Ronnie did. Even with the synthol his calves were still out of proportion and shitty compared to the rest of him.
genetics is a double edged sword isn't it?  ;D

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #321 on: September 13, 2008, 12:32:33 PM »
 Well, your level of grammar, punctuation and ortography is way, way below the high school level.

And this is not really the foremost reason why I think you're stupid: it is because your arguments are completely devoid of logic and don't make any sense.

And funny that you've mentioned Burger King, because I'm guessing that's where you work at. If you must know, I am a lawyer and I make in a day more money than you make in an entire year.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Of course you are, and i'm an astronaut .
I back my arguments up with picture evidence all your boyfriend does is post meldown and his opinion as fact, and if you really are a lawyer you must really loose a lot of cases cause there's no way you do not suffer from some sort of retardation. Arguing dorian was better than ronnie or deserved perfect scores = retard.
btw learn to spell a word before you try and teach someone a grammar lesson, it's orthography not ortography retard.

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #322 on: September 13, 2008, 12:39:49 PM »
I back my arguments up with picture evidence all your boyfriend does is post meldown and his opinion as fact, and if you really are a lawyer you must really loose a lot of cases cause there's no way you do not suffer from some sort of retardation. Arguing dorian was better than ronnie or deserved perfect scores = retard.
btw learn to spell a word before you try and teach someone a grammar lesson, it's orthography not ortography retard.

My thoughts exactly.

How can a "lawyer" be so stupid?

They're meant to be able to make logical deductions and keen observations, two qualities this man seems to lack entirely.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #323 on: September 13, 2008, 12:42:04 PM »

thats because he never used synthol you idiot.. ::)

why are you three the only idiots on the whole internet who have EVER suggested that ronnie inflated his calves? ::)

oh thats right - because you are stupid :-\.

Flower Boy Ran Away

ASJChaotic

« Reply #324 on: September 13, 2008, 12:42:49 PM »

you will come across many that will talk shit and not back it up on this site
I'm glad to say I'm not one of them  ;)