Author Topic: Lee Haney VS Flex Wheeler  (Read 39498 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Lee Haney VS Flex Wheeler
« Reply #125 on: September 22, 2008, 04:51:59 PM »
much bigger arms, back about equal, better shoulders by a mile, better chest, way bigger and better shaped quads, hams about equal and calves equal.

I stopped at ' back about equal ' Dave with statements like these your opinion can't be taken seriously , it just can't.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #126 on: September 22, 2008, 04:55:46 PM »
I stopped at ' back about equal ' Dave with statements like these your opinion can't be taken seriously , it just can't.
from 2005 on when Jay brought his back thickness up by leaps and bounds it is every bit as good as Dorian's was, even if we give Dorian the win on back Jay still beats him on enough things to make him better.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: September 22, 2008, 04:59:04 PM »
from 2005 on when Jay brought his back thickness up by leaps and bounds it is every bit as good as Dorian's was, even if we give Dorian the win on back Jay still beats him on enough things to make him better.

Its not equal under ANY circumstances with the sole exception of width , and like Hulkster before you contest aren't judged as individual parts its the whole that matters , how does Jay fair in the ab-thigh? front & rear latspreads , side chest , side triceps , etc I mean its NO contest its not close Jay is big & soft , Dorian is big and hard as nails and dry as the saharah

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #128 on: September 22, 2008, 05:00:44 PM »
Its not equal under ANY circumstances with the sole exception of width , and like Hulkster before you contest aren't judged as individual parts its the whole that matters , how does Jay fair in the ab-thigh? front & rear latspreads , side chest , side triceps , etc I mean its NO contest its not close Jay is big & soft , Dorian is big and hard as nails and dry as the saharah
sorry man but that's just not true, Jay beats Dorian.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: September 22, 2008, 05:06:32 PM »
sorry man but that's just not true, Jay beats Dorian.

again I'm sure you believe it it would be indicative of your ignorance nothing new.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #130 on: September 22, 2008, 05:07:47 PM »
again I'm sure you believe it it would be indicative of your ignorance nothing new.
Jay 5'9" 265 pounds with more completeness than 5'11" 257 pound Dorian, Jay wins.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: September 22, 2008, 05:42:06 PM »
Jay 5'9" 265 pounds with more completeness than 5'11" 257 pound Dorian, Jay wins.

I don't even know where to begin with that comment. ::)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #132 on: September 22, 2008, 06:11:16 PM »

Epic fail(same sentence your mother blurted out when you were born). Try again.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: September 22, 2008, 07:42:14 PM »
Dorian Vs Ronnie is a Legitimate argument, but no disrespect intended to Jay, and its just a veiw,i don,t think Jay would be able to beat Dorian yates even at the 1997 Show.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #134 on: September 23, 2008, 06:08:06 AM »

Dorian was 5'9, so they were the same height.
Also Jay is not in Dorian's league, Yates is miles ahead in the conditioning apartment.

Backs are not comparable considering Jay has zero definition on his back

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: September 23, 2008, 08:15:12 AM »
with out lee Haney - There would be no Flex wheeler

Haney 8 time Champion -and still winner!

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #136 on: September 23, 2008, 08:59:31 AM »
with out lee Haney - There would be no Flex wheeler

Haney 8 time Champion -and still winner!

Are you saying Haney is the father of Ken Wheeler?  ???

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #137 on: September 23, 2008, 12:07:06 PM »
Jays back might be undetailed but it's huge and thick. He's got a sick and complete back double bicep with a thick wide back, great arms and delts with good hams and awsome calves. Rear lat spread is good too. I don't think his back is better than Yates at all but 06 Jay IMO he looks better in the back poses. Also Jays lats in the front double bi flare out more than just about anybody including Ronnie. 01 Jay was perfect from the front.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #138 on: September 23, 2008, 04:14:54 PM »
Dorian was 5'9, so they were the same height.
Also Jay is not in Dorian's league, Yates is miles ahead in the conditioning apartment.

Backs are not comparable considering Jay has zero definition on his back

Buddy, Dorian was at least 5'10" (billed as high as 5'11") and Jay is NOT over 5'8.5" (his billing before he made a name for himself). They are NOT the same height.