Author Topic: Tyson and Cormier,,whats the story?  (Read 21119 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: Tyson and Cormier,,whats the story?
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2008, 01:42:06 PM »
Whatever, wimp. I wouldn't attempt to "get a punch in" with someone lime Tyson. Regardless, yes, I would likely not emerge from the fracas unscathed. But that's not the point, is it?

And stop with the bench-press nonsense. What are you, 12? Seriously, you are an embarrassing and ignorant individual. You attack and criticize and put down everyone constantly. Zero manners. Zero respect. Zero character.  

Keep being the testosterone-challenged asswad you are, jackass.  
what's wrong sweetie, can't handle the truth? hahahahaa, all you clowns who think you'd say this and say that to Mike Tyson make me laugh, Mike would fucck your woman right in front of you and there isn't a damn thing you could do about it but sit there and cry.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2008, 01:42:44 PM »
yall are fooking crazy...all who think they would even think to stand up to a 215lb pit bull who is fast as lightening with the hands is crazy. dude used to beat the living hell out if professionals with 100 times more boxing experience than the average man,. and he had gloves on then...

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #77 on: September 25, 2008, 01:43:24 PM »
If tyson slapped me on the back of the head i would just b thankful that he never punched me.

Anyone with an ounce of intelligence would think the same...espec with tyson. Who at the time was one of most dangerous and recgoniseably tough girls in the world

If just a regular juice monkey hit me however i would turn round and not say a word. Just throw a dig. Tuson a completely different kettle of fish
for once we agree, any bodybuilder or powerlifter would get DESTROYED by Tyson, these guys need to put the juice needle down and come back to reality.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2008, 01:44:52 PM »
yall are fooking crazy...all who think they would even think to stand up to a 215lb pit bull who is fast as lightening with the hands is crazy. dude used to beat the living hell out if professionals with 100 times more boxing experience than the average man,. and he had gloves on then...
215 is EXTREMELY light for Tyson, he was a natural heavyweight/superheavyweight even though he was 5'11" his weight always balooned up to 260-265 when he wasn't training.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: September 25, 2008, 01:49:15 PM »
Correct.

Hell i know a 135lb boxer who has the most devastating power in his punches. all Ireland champion. Was actually doing the pads with him earlier on.

Anyone who boxed at a national level is a dangerous man. Anyone who boxed at all is in with a change against big or strong guys. Scary thing is boxers dont look particularly big, strong or intimidating.

That 135lb guy in one punh would knock me out easily. In a fight all he needs is one punch except he is so quick he would get 4 in before i hit the ground.

Now multiply that by 10 with tyson. Who is also a psycho.

Yest i stand by it that anyone comes into my personal space anyone comes close to hitting me or looks like they are i strike first. Thats what has kept me safe.

Anyone who thinks of hitting tyson in that context is delusional beyond belief. Hell even if his bullet shapesd brain thought about it one of tysons crew would have stabbed the fuck outta him

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #80 on: September 25, 2008, 01:50:10 PM »
215 is EXTREMELY light for Tyson, he was a natural heavyweight/superheavyweight even though he was 5'11" his weight always balooned up to 260-265 when he wasn't training.

i didnt know that. But when he was in the ring it was like 205-215 or some shit like that...could you imagine getting punched with one of those lefts....without gloves  no joke. theres gonna be some reconstructive surgery in the immediate future....and for what...pride..sheeeeeeit

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #81 on: September 25, 2008, 01:51:34 PM »
Correct.

Hell i know a 135lb boxer who has the most devastating power in his punches. all Ireland champion. Was actually doing the pads with him earlier on.

Anyone who boxed at a national level is a dangerous man. Anyone who boxed at all is in with a change against big or strong guys. Scary thing is boxers dont look particularly big, strong or intimidating.

That 135lb guy in one punh would knock me out easily. In a fight all he needs is one punch except he is so quick he would get 4 in before i hit the ground.

Now multiply that by 10 with tyson. Who is also a psycho.

Yest i stand by it that anyone comes into my personal space anyone comes close to hitting me or looks like they are i strike first. Thats what has kept me safe.

Anyone who thinks of hitting tyson in that context is delusional beyond belief. Hell even if his bullet shapesd brain thought about it one of tysons crew would have stabbed the fuck outta him

lmao

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2008, 01:52:00 PM »
i didnt know that. But when he was in the ring it was like 205-215 or some shit like that...could you imagine getting punched with one of those lefts....without gloves  no joke. theres gonna be some reconstructive surgery in the immediate future....and for what...pride..sheeeeeeit
you saw what he did to Mitch "blood" Green didn't you? they got into a fight on a New York City street at like 3am and it looked like someone ran over Green's face with a cement roller, the whole side of his face was caved in and green was 6'3" 250 pounds.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2008, 01:56:00 PM »
Look at 1:23 the light guy gets punched in stomach and hurt by the big guy.

Watch how easy and what he does at the end. That wee dig broke a rib belive it or not

Posted before but padwork

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2008, 02:01:49 PM »
If Tyson was to hit any of you, you should realize that he IS the baddest guy to enter your realm. You might think it's "acting like a bitch", but anyone would do the same with that guy.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2008, 02:02:41 PM »
If Tyson was to hit any of you, you should realize that he IS the baddest #### to enter your realm. You might think it's "acting like a bitch", but anyone would do the same with that guy.
none of them would do anything but either run away or apologize, me included.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: September 25, 2008, 02:03:08 PM »
If tyson thought of hitting anyone of us we would be ok it wouldnt hurt....for 10-15mins till we woke up

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #87 on: September 25, 2008, 02:03:39 PM »
i would laugh it off.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #88 on: September 25, 2008, 02:04:40 PM »
i would laugh it off.
due to the IV drip of painkillers being given to you in the hospital. :D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #89 on: September 25, 2008, 02:09:17 PM »
due to the IV drip of painkillers being given to you in the hospital. :D
na i mean after he flicked my ear i wouldnt even act mad. i would just smile

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: September 25, 2008, 02:10:59 PM »
nice sentiment.

One last stoic act, last smile before you swallowed your teeth. Nice

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #91 on: September 25, 2008, 02:11:12 PM »
na i mean after he flicked my ear i wouldnt even act mad. i would just smile
oh yeah, can you fuccking imagine that though, you turn around and Tyson is staring you right in the eye? :o

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: September 25, 2008, 02:37:48 PM »
Cormier paints a sad picture these days.

Sure, the tales of him shooting up in the toilets between sets is something that bodybuilding legends are made of.  However, in today's context it just reeks of delusion and immaturity.

Cormier being bitch-smacked by this convicted rapist is a mere symbol for how far this roided-thong-wearing-loser-bouncer has fallen!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 25, 2008, 02:43:02 PM »
what's wrong sweetie, can't handle the truth? hahahahaa, all you clowns who think you'd say this and say that to Mike Tyson make me laugh, Mike would fucck your woman right in front of you and there isn't a damn thing you could do about it but sit there and cry.

It's called being a man. You wouldn't understand, sweetie. Shit you're a beta-male prick. Your attitude is what will always have you a member in good standing with all the sheep of the world. Not to mention your writing skills betray a profound lack of education, and you are about as rude and unmannered a person as I've had the misfortune to "meet".  

I laugh at all the hyper-excitement among the weak to add their fear to this thread.

I wouldn't start a fight with Tyson. Ever. Wouldn't be a good idea. But, if he assaulted me, well, I'd give him something. And if I got knocked "the fuck out" (as so many like to say), hey, whatever.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #94 on: September 25, 2008, 02:44:40 PM »
lot of people talk big here, but if a prime tyson slapped you in the back of the head you wouldnt do shit.  end of story

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: September 25, 2008, 02:46:01 PM »
It's called being a man. You wouldn't understand, sweetie. Shit you're a beta-male prick. Your attitude is what will always have you a member in good standing with all the sheep of the world. Not to mention your writing skills betray a profound lack of education, and you are about as rude and unmannered a person as I've had the misfortune to "meet".  

I laugh at all the hyper-excitement among the weak to add their fear to this thread.

I wouldn't start a fight with Tyson. Ever. Wouldn't be a good idea. But, if he assaulted me, well, I'd give him something. And if I got knocked "the fuck out" (as so many like to say), hey, whatever.

He would just roll or slip.

Then you would be embarassed and out cold. Then embarassed and in pain.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 25, 2008, 02:51:15 PM »
lot of people talk big here, but if a prime tyson slapped you in the back of the head you wouldnt do shit.  end of story

if he did that to me i'd kick his ass karate-style!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: September 25, 2008, 02:54:44 PM »
The Tyson-Cormier night club incident is symbolic.  It represents how meaningless the pursuit of a roided physique has become. It demonstrates that these needle shooting nobodies really do possess a set of shrivelled up balls!

My point is, no one respects these thong-wearing-meatheads.  Tyson is evidence of this.  He did what pretty much everyone wants to do, and that is smack these retarded losers and then laugh in there pimply faces.  Only difference is, this psycho-rapist-Tyson don't give a shit due to his state of perpetual neuroticism!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #98 on: September 25, 2008, 03:02:35 PM »

A drunken partying Tyson probably beat the average man into a coma.

You're taking about a man that beats the shit out of big, strong, trained men for a living.  

Unless you're Ahmo Hight, I've never heard of Cormier being a hard man, he would've gotten taken apart.  

Sometimes it's better to leave with your pride a bit hurt, but your face intact.  

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: September 25, 2008, 03:16:33 PM »
It's quite simple, when Tyson is seen in club word circulates fast -"The nut-job-rapist is in da house don't fuck with him!"

When Cormier is spotted in club, well, first off, no one actually knows who he is.  Secondly, the patrons laugh at his roided-ugliness, bloated abdomen and melon for a head!

The moral of the story; People fear psychopathic-rapists yet mock and ridicule steroid-shooting-retards!