Author Topic: Tyson and Cormier,,whats the story?  (Read 21065 times)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Tyson and Cormier,,whats the story?
« Reply #100 on: September 25, 2008, 03:18:56 PM »
No shame in backing down from tyson

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #101 on: September 25, 2008, 03:20:56 PM »
It's quite simple, when Tyson is seen in club word circulates fast -"The nut-job-rapist is in da house don't fuck with him!"

When Cormier is spotted in club, well, first off, no one actually knows who he is.  Secondly, the patrons laugh at his roided-ugliness, bloated abdomen and melon for a head!

The moral of the story; People fear psychopathic-rapists yet mock and ridicule steroid-shooting-retards!
  Do you feel the same way about yourself, hank?

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: September 25, 2008, 03:29:16 PM »
No shame in backing down from tyson
Definitely not.  Im not worried about shame, Im more concerned with keeping my life.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 25, 2008, 03:32:43 PM »
Me thinks Laura hasnt been around for very long. I'll stay true to how GB works here- we tend to rip a new one to anyone who talks tough, exhibits extreme naivety, or simply doesnt have a clue.

Currently you fit all three categories Laura.

I have no idea why the members are being so polite- its uncharacteristic of the mob.

Roflmao!  Well, "me thinks" I should explain how wrong you are.  I've been here for about 4 years (I started here as Cheri Lane and then dropped that account and started using my real name as everyone here found out who I was anyway).  So, I know EXACTLY how GB works, thank you very much.  I have had my share of getting ripped on here and handled myself well, as well as ripping others a new one, I hardly need you to teach me.   ;)  I don't have to "talk tough", I'm just telling you how it is and how I would handle it.  I could care less whether or not you believe it.  As I said, I might get my ass kicked for defending myself/my honor/my respect...but I sure as hell am not going to just let someone disrespect me like that.  I'll tell you this...I may have taken such 20 years ago (may take it 20 years from now as I'll probably be to old and scared to have my brittle bones broken, lol), but at 44...hell fricken no, not right now.  I've lived long enough and hard enough that I've earned respect and I give respect.  I would never disrespect some else by doing what Tyson did.  He assumes that no one is going to do anything because of "who" he is and because he's got an entourage with him.  My honest reaction if it were done to me ... would be turning around, shoving him back and asking him what the fuck is wrong with you.  >:(  (he wouldn't be the first man I ever had to put my hands on...maybe the biggest, lol, but not the first.)  If he wanted to kick my ass after that...so be it, but he better be ready to enjoy a long stay behind bars...and a hefty blow to his wallet.  He's a loose cannon, we all know that, but that doesn't mean he can just do whatever the hell he wants.

And as far as why the getbiggers are being so polite, it's because they know me, know how I post, and that I do defend myself to the end here, so why wouldn't I do so else where. 
:D Weee

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: September 25, 2008, 03:33:25 PM »
I am not defending the behaviour of this psycho rapist Tyson.  Far from it!  

I am merely pointing out how pathetic these so-called IFBB Pro's are!  They spend decades shooting roids in their butts only to end up with organ disease, a collection of thongs and bouncing at Clubs.

Chris, your demise is just a reflection of the career opportunities this so-called sport offers...Bouncing-G4P-Dealing etc etc.

Look at  what you have become Chris.  The only attention you get these days is from diseased-club-whores and a broken-down-head-case-boxer....

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: September 25, 2008, 03:36:31 PM »
Laura I understand your point and what you think you would do.

Yes you may try to shove him...not gonna happen. He is also bankrupt...cant get blood out of a stone. Shoving him back is more a sign of ignorance...like me attacking someone brandishing a machete...except tyson would probaly do more damage

dustin

« Reply #106 on: September 25, 2008, 03:40:29 PM »
Hitting anyone in the back of the head (especially someone you don't know) is totally disrespectful, I don't care who the f**k you are or think you are.  If Chris didn't do anything, I'm sure it was because he was working at the time and not because he was scared or intimidated by Tyson.  Hell I'm a peanut next to him and I still would have gone off.  >:(

I think you're a very intelligent female and GORGEOUS competitor, but first off... it IS kind of arrogant guy stuff, as others had mentioned. Do we always want to horse play like that, hell no! Tyson's friends were trying to bait Cormier because he's a big, juiced up bouncer. It was stupid but you need to know when to pick your battles. I hate it when dudes act like pricks at the club but if I told people how it ruins the atmosphere and hurts my feelings to get bullied, I would be engaging in a fight or eating a sucker punch 2.4 seconds after the fact. Guys are stupid, and drunken ones are half way retarded.

Trust me, in Mike's hay day you would have not stood up to him. He would have beaten the shit out of you in front of an entire crowd. He's a complete prick and it's well known that he doesn't treat women like princesses. Doesn't matter if you were standing there with a crowd of people behind you and a glock in your hand. Mike would have smacked it out of your hand and dished out as many punches as he could before being pulled off like a lion mauling his prey.

As far as being roided up is concerned, no one here said that being roided up makes you king shit of the world. Even if you're one of the top mixed martial artists, boxers or any kind of top traditional martial artist no one's going to turn around and attack Mike Tyson (not far off from his prime), while he's drunk, high and with his gang of cronies in a club. That has nothing to do with roids. It has to do with picking your battles. Being big and jacked makes you a target. Add alcohol to the mix and you've got a recipe for disaster. This is a prime example why I don't go drinking and clubbing, unless it's in a large, exciting city (my town is full of fucking red necks, so I don't "go out").

The only thing I find hilarious is how a rumor about Cormier knocking out Tyson had somehow emerged. I'd like to see Tyson's reaction to that if he had known as soon as it surfaced. Cormier is a crazy, drugged up and juiced mother fucker but Tyson is a stoned cold killer. As he so eloquently put, he would have "fucked that homo Cormier until he loved him". Afterward, he would proceed to step on his childrens testicles and eat his babies, because that's the kind of pain Mike Tyson lives with every day... lmao

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: September 25, 2008, 03:50:14 PM »
The roided bodybuider is, and always will be, a target for psychopaths like Tyson.

The very sight of these juiced-up-bloaters endears the onlooker to want to 'smack them out'. 

Yes, its irrational, however, these steroided-monkeys bring it onto themselves.

The general public have an innate loathing for drug cheats like Cormier. 

Tyson just did what we all crave to do. The defining difference is, Tyson is a nutter and can get away with it...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #108 on: September 25, 2008, 03:55:35 PM »
I think you're a very intelligent female and GORGEOUS competitor, but first off... it IS kind of arrogant guy stuff, as others had mentioned. Do we always want to horse play like that, hell no! Tyson's friends were trying to bait Cormier because he's a big, juiced up bouncer. It was stupid but you need to know when to pick your battles. I hate it when dudes act like pricks at the club but if I told people how it ruins the atmosphere and hurts my feelings to get bullied, I would be engaging in a fight or eating a sucker punch 2.4 seconds after the fact. Guys are stupid, and drunken ones are half way retarded.

Trust me, in Mike's hay day you would have not stood up to him. He would have beaten the shit out of you in front of an entire crowd. He's a complete prick and it's well known that he doesn't treat women like princesses. Doesn't matter if you were standing there with a crowd of people behind you and a glock in your hand. Mike would have smacked it out of your hand and dished out as many punches as he could before being pulled off like a lion mauling his prey.

As far as being roided up is concerned, no one here said that being roided up makes you king shit of the world. Even if you're one of the top mixed martial artists, boxers or any kind of top traditional martial artist no one's going to turn around and attack Mike Tyson (not far off from his prime), while he's drunk, high and with his gang of cronies in a club. That has nothing to do with roids. It has to do with picking your battles. Being big and jacked makes you a target. Add alcohol to the mix and you've got a recipe for disaster. This is a prime example why I don't go drinking and clubbing, unless it's in a large, exciting city (my town is full of fucking red necks, so I don't "go out").

The only thing I find hilarious is how a rumor about Cormier knocking out Tyson had somehow emerged. I'd like to see Tyson's reaction to that if he had known as soon as it surfaced. Cormier is a crazy, drugged up and juiced mother fucker but Tyson is a stoned cold killer. As he so eloquently put, he would have "fucked that homo Cormier until he loved him". Afterward, he would proceed to step on his childrens testicles and eat his babies, because that's the kind of pain Mike Tyson lives with every day... lmao
schmoe

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #109 on: September 25, 2008, 03:56:48 PM »

as i read on...maybe not a schmoe

dustin

« Reply #110 on: September 25, 2008, 03:57:58 PM »
as i read on...maybe not a schmoe

Aw yee.. 8)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 25, 2008, 04:21:15 PM »
I believe I explained that 20 years ago I may not have done such, but I can tell you without a doubt that if it happened today...I would.  I have zero tolerance for that behaviour and even less restraint as I get older. You'll understand as you get older.  And like I also said...in years to come I'm sure fear will over take such tolerance/restraint.  I have already been man-handled by guys who didn't care if I was a girl or not.  I didn't allow it then, I wouldn't now. 

I do however appreciate all you guys thoughts and input though.  :-*

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #112 on: September 25, 2008, 04:25:34 PM »
Are we still talking about Tyson and Cormier?  ???

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 25, 2008, 04:53:22 PM »
Are we still talking about Tyson and Cormier?  ???
I forget.   :D

How ya doin' Pollux?  :)

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #114 on: September 25, 2008, 05:09:44 PM »
I forget.   :D

How ya doin' Pollux?  :)

You know how this cat rolls. LOL!

What's up with you and that dawg, Michael? Y'all got any focus for a show next year?  ???

Grenade

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: September 25, 2008, 05:21:11 PM »
if tyson slapped me on the back of my head i would say "thank you Sir.tyson" and so would everyone on this board all ifbb pros included and thats a fact

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 25, 2008, 05:21:42 PM »
You know how this cat rolls. LOL!

What's up with you and that dawg, Michael? Y'all got any focus for a show next year?  ???

I think Mike is going to do a show this up coming year.  I won't ready to do so until I get a full clearance.  I go for my radiation tomorrow.  Hopefully it knocks all the remaining cancer cells so that I can continue kicking the sarcoid's ass so that I can get my ass back in the gym.  :D

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: September 25, 2008, 07:12:27 PM »
you saw what he did to Mitch "blood" Green didn't you? they got into a fight on a New York City street at like 3am and it looked like someone ran over Green's face with a cement roller, the whole side of his face was caved in and green was 6'3" 250 pounds.
Thats correct i recall watching that on the news in 1988..thing is that Damage Mike done (caving in that whole side of his face) was done with 1 punch...Thats what Mitch told the cops when he pressed "assault" charges against Mike...1 PUNCH.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #118 on: September 25, 2008, 07:33:29 PM »
Quoted from http://www.thebeast.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=786&Itemid=28

In a testament to both his physical toughness and mental strength, Cormier has bounced back with a vengeance. During his illness ninety pounds were shed from his muscular frame, but after recommencing training late last year he is back to his competition weight of two hundred and seventy pounds.

LOL
\

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: September 25, 2008, 07:41:42 PM »
Can,t find a decent shot of the Damage Mike did to Mitchs Face in that Street brawl but heres a couple of their OFFICAL FIGHT..

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #120 on: September 25, 2008, 08:02:23 PM »
I believe I explained that 20 years ago I may not have done such, but I can tell you without a doubt that if it happened today...I would.  I have zero tolerance for that behaviour and even less restraint as I get older. You'll understand as you get older.  And like I also said...in years to come I'm sure fear will over take such tolerance/restraint.  I have already been man-handled by guys who didn't care if I was a girl or not.  I didn't allow it then, I wouldn't now. 

I do however appreciate all you guys thoughts and input though.  :-*

Forget Tyson for a second and you are telling us all here that if you were going into a club in down town LA and about 20 mexicans walk up to the VIP line and everyone in the other line your sitting in is whispering to each other about all these guys being in a gang and carrying and what not, and one of these slaps you in the head just because. Your going to push him back or even hit him?

Hopefully you wouldn't have a date that night because he would end up getting a beaten of a lifetime...

Now when Tyson smacked Chris, you can bet that Tyson probably had a min/of 10 thugs with him...So one can say that he basically had a flown blown gang right there with him...

The answer is you don't do shit because Tyson is probably the last one of the bunch you would really have to worry about...I mean he is going knock you out with one punch...But his gang are the ones who are gonna do the real damage(when your laying on the ground)...

The gang FSU from Boston were/are notorious for this type of shit...The guys would travel in packs and always go after the guy with muscle and had no problem throwing boots and fists at women in the pits either

chocolate fizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #121 on: September 25, 2008, 08:09:03 PM »
Can,t find a decent shot of the Damage Mike did to Mitchs Face in that Street brawl but heres a couple of their OFFICAL FIGHT..

LOL Official fight?

Tyson has his hand in plaster NOT from their ring fight, but because he broke it on Mitch Greens face during a street altercation you tool.

Green on the other hand was merely left with several stitches -  and not the 'damage you supposedly saw on the news' - stitches that would have been recovered from inside of weeks, whereas Tyson totally fucked his hand up and needed a full cast for weeks.

Next time, try talking about something that doesnt reveal you as a know nothing twat so preoccupied with hot lustings for muscley black men.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: September 25, 2008, 08:30:41 PM »
LOL Official fight?

Tyson has his hand in plaster NOT from their ring fight, but because he broke it on Mitch Greens face during a street altercation you tool.

Green on the other hand was merely left with several stitches -  and not the 'damage you supposedly saw on the news' - stitches that would have been recovered from inside of weeks, whereas Tyson totally fucked his hand up and needed a full cast for weeks.

Next time, try talking about something that doesnt reveal you as a know nothing twat so preoccupied with hot lustings for muscley black men.
Whao...........Just finished down the Gym?? ..still all pumped up???...Jabbed yr self with a Neddle??...Count to 10 Big fella ....1 ....2....The only point you made that is correct is that Yes i did put a pic of Tysons hand in those 2 shots that were supposed to be of their offical fight (my mistake) so just for you love ill take that pic out of that post......3....4....as for the rest of your post... FACT are you Listening Love...Mitch was not merely left with several stitches....his eye, nose,and lip were SMASHED...i didn,t supposedly see it on the News myself and half the world back then saw it ON THE NEWS...are you still with me Love...No lustings for black men...just respect for the Fighter Mike was...by the sounds of you mate you should take up Boxing yr so hyped up getting on the internet fireing all these nasty words :) so tough im not going to answer your posts again D  ;D ;D....5...6...7...8...9.. .10

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 25, 2008, 08:33:35 PM »

Forget Tyson for a second and you are telling us all here that if you were going into a club in down town LA and about 20 mexicans walk up to the VIP line and everyone in the other line your sitting in is whispering to each other about all these guys being in a gang and carrying and what not, and one of these slaps you in the head just because. Your going to push him back or even hit him?

Hopefully you wouldn't have a date that night because he would end up getting a beaten of a lifetime...

Now when Tyson smacked Chris, you can bet that Tyson probably had a min/of 10 thugs with him...So one can say that he basically had a flown blown gang right there with him...

The answer is you don't do shit because Tyson is probably the last one of the bunch you would really have to worry about...I mean he is going knock you out with one punch...But his gang are the ones who are gonna do the real damage(when your laying on the ground)...

The gang FSU from Boston were/are notorious for this type of shit...The guys would travel in packs and always go after the guy with muscle and had no problem throwing boots and fists at women in the pits either
Ok, First, I'm kinda thinking 20 mexican thugs aren't going to be walking up as VIPs to get in any club that I would have frequented, lol (unless they are all in suits) and then I wouldn't really know they were thugs so if one to whack me or push me, ya...I'd still be picking my ass up off the ground and saying "wtf  >:(" as I wouldn't know who they were so I'd probably either get pushed back down or beaten down (seeing who they actually ended up being).  Now, If I heard from the crowd that there were thugs/gang coming through, I would be obviously looking for/at them and would most likely just move out of their way.  I don't LOOK for trouble.  And...I wouldn't bother entering the club at all.  Obviously each situation would call for a different outcome.  I'd be stupid to react physically to someone I knew or suspected was carrying a gun.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #124 on: September 25, 2008, 08:50:53 PM »
Thats correct i recall watching that on the news in 1988..thing is that Damage Mike done (caving in that whole side of his face) was done with 1 punch...Thats what Mitch told the cops when he pressed "assault" charges against Mike...1 PUNCH.

And Mike broke his hand in the process