Author Topic: Tyson and Cormier,,whats the story?  (Read 21108 times)

dustin

Re: Tyson and Cormier,,whats the story?
« Reply #125 on: September 25, 2008, 08:54:27 PM »
Yes, but these days everyone packs. You can look at someone stupid and either you or your boyfriend are getting fucking pummeled. Girls aren't exempt. If you want to play the sassy cat who's going to stand up for your rights, the easiest you'll get off that night is with your boyfriend in the back of an Ambulance.

I'm not trying to be a dick and say you can't stand up for yourself. But given the circumstances, it's best to just leave things as is. The ball is not in your court. If you decide to fight back or whip out a glock of your own, you'd just end up leaving in a body bag.

What I'm trying to say is that when you're dealing with fucking trash, you don't do anything to escalate the situation. Don't act tough, don't give two shits about your feelings and don't stand up for yourself even if it's done politefully or timidly. You turn around, smile, and deal with it.

I'm not even from a really rough neighborhood, but I know when and where to pick my fights. In this day and age, it's best to just swallow your pride and walk away. Rich neighborhood, poor neighborhood, it doesn't matter. One group just has more material "things" than the other group. Just about everyone is fucking trash these days. And fucking trash likes to keep other fucking trash company, so if you congregate where they congregate then make sure you know their rules...

chocolate fizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #126 on: September 25, 2008, 08:57:17 PM »
Whao...........Just finished down the Gym?? ..still all pumped up???...Jabbed yr self with a Neddle??...Count to 10 Big fella ....1 ....2....The only point you made that is correct is that Yes i did put a pic of Tysons hand in those 2 shots that were supposed to be of their offical fight (my mistake) so just for you love ill take that pic out of that post......3....4....as for the rest of your post... FACT are you Listening Love...Mitch was not merely left with several stitches....his eye, nose,and lip were SMASHED...i didn,t supposedly see it on the News myself and half the world back then saw it ON THE NEWS...are you still with me Love...No lustings for black men...just respect for the Fighter Mike was...by the sounds of you mate you should take up Boxing yr so hyped up getting on the internet fireing all these nasty words :) so tough im not going to answer your posts again D  ;D ;D....5...6...7...8...9.. .10

LOL, what a pathetically constructed, piss poor attempt at a retort; are you 5 years old?

Seriously, you really are dim.

Green received NOTHING other than treatment comprising of several stitches for a broken nose, a few scratches and a black eye ie: nothing out of the ordinary for a fight and nothing that would have worried him as a pro boxer, that is as stated on record.

On the other hand, it was Tyson - after severely damaging his hand on Greens face - who came off worst with an injury that could have irrevocably harmed his boxing career.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitch_%22Blood%22_Green

Although, to a fag incapable of research such as your dumb self, a broken nose and black eye will always seem worse than a broken hand that requires a FULL CAST.

Now, again, fuck off back to your black daddy and work out those warped fantasies of yours.

Dickhead.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: September 25, 2008, 09:13:01 PM »
And Mike broke his hand in the process
Thats right, Green tryed on a Riduculous law suit against Mike for something like $25 Million..and got a pay-out of sorts of $40-45,000 grand if i recall right in the mid-to late 1990s, green was a very good fighter back in the mid 80s, lots of talent, shame he didn,t get it togeather, he had the Tools.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #128 on: September 25, 2008, 09:19:53 PM »
Thats right, Green tryed on a Riduculous law suit against Mike for something like $25 Million..and got a pay-out of sorts of $40-45,000 grand if i recall right in the mid-to late 1990s, green was a very good fighter back in the mid 80s, lots of talent, shame he didn,t get it togeather, he had the Tools.

And I rmember the vid of Mitch Green talking, his face was f-upped, he need more than stitches, his eye was fucked up

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: September 25, 2008, 09:30:33 PM »
And I rmember the vid of Mitch Green talking, his face was f-upped, he need more than stitches, his eye was fucked up
Yeah looked like someone had hit him with a Baseball bat.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: September 25, 2008, 09:40:16 PM »
none of them would do anything but either run away or apologize, me included.

How much did you apologise to Derrick....how much did Derrick make you cry?......

please tell us Oatsey....please tell us what's its like to be the man, sucking on some g4p pay-back schlong

chocolate fizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #131 on: September 25, 2008, 09:44:38 PM »
How much did you apologise to Derrick....how much did Derrick make you cry?......

please tell us Oatsey....please tell us what's its like to be the man, sucking on some g4p pay-back schlong

Are you saying that Dave - after being raped by the most oily of cocks - is now a two faced, mealy mouthed wanker who - as evidenced by this thread - loves the black cock?

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #132 on: September 25, 2008, 09:46:24 PM »
Tyson testifies on street fight with Mitch Green

NEW YORK -- Mike Tyson said former opponent Mitch Green came after him like "a madman," grabbing him and ripping his shirt.

That was how their street fight began on Aug. 23, 1988, the former heavyweight champion testified this week.

Green is suing Tyson for $25 million for beating him up during the fight in front of Dapper Dan's, a 24-hour-a-day leather goods store on Harlem's 125th Street.

Tyson described a violent and irrational Green. Tyson said he went to the store to pick up a jacket he ordered and was there about 40 minutes when Green entered around 4 a.m.

"He came in and started ranting and raving, talking about Don King had robbed him," Tyson said.

Green maintains fight promoter King cheated him by paying him $30000 for his 1986 fight with Tyson, who got $650000.

Green says this disparity in pay left him dispirited, and the emotional upset caused him to lose the 10-rounder to Tyson by decision. He has sought a rematch ever since.

Tyson said that when Green continued his harangue, "I said, "I'm getting out of here.' I left. He tried to block my way. I walked around him. He followed me outside ranting and raving. He grabbed my shirt and ripped it."

"I believe I struck him then," Tyson said in reply to questions by his lawyer Robert Hirth. "I believe he went down."

Green and his lawyers contend that Tyson hit him merely because he approached and asked for a rematch. They said Green was frustrated because he had been virtually blackballed for two years by Don King.

"Do you recall how many times you hit him?" Hirth asked his client.

"I don't know. Once or twice."

"He got back up," Tyson continued. "He started throwing punches."

He said he hit Green again, and Green went down for 30 to 40 seconds. Meanwhile, Tyson said, he fled to his Rolls-Royce and locked himself in.

"He beat on the window," Tyson said. "He ripped my sideview mirror off. I was pretty upset. He was screaming and ranting and raving while he was punching the window. I got out of the car."

Tyson said he hit Green again.

"He went down. He didn't get up that time," Tyson said.

"I broke my hand," Tyson said. "I went to the hospital because my hand hurt." It has healed "but every now and then it hurts," he said, adding that it has not kept him from boxing. -- Sapa

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #133 on: September 25, 2008, 09:49:29 PM »
Tyson testifies on street fight with Mitch Green

NEW YORK -- Mike Tyson said former opponent Mitch Green came after him like "a madman," grabbing him and ripping his shirt.

That was how their street fight began on Aug. 23, 1988, the former heavyweight champion testified this week.

Green is suing Tyson for $25 million for beating him up during the fight in front of Dapper Dan's, a 24-hour-a-day leather goods store on Harlem's 125th Street.

Tyson described a violent and irrational Green. Tyson said he went to the store to pick up a jacket he ordered and was there about 40 minutes when Green entered around 4 a.m.

"He came in and started ranting and raving, talking about Don King had robbed him," Tyson said.

Green maintains fight promoter King cheated him by paying him $30000 for his 1986 fight with Tyson, who got $650000.

Green says this disparity in pay left him dispirited, and the emotional upset caused him to lose the 10-rounder to Tyson by decision. He has sought a rematch ever since.

Tyson said that when Green continued his harangue, "I said, "I'm getting out of here.' I left. He tried to block my way. I walked around him. He followed me outside ranting and raving. He grabbed my shirt and ripped it."

"I believe I struck him then," Tyson said in reply to questions by his lawyer Robert Hirth. "I believe he went down."

Green and his lawyers contend that Tyson hit him merely because he approached and asked for a rematch. They said Green was frustrated because he had been virtually blackballed for two years by Don King.

"Do you recall how many times you hit him?" Hirth asked his client.

"I don't know. Once or twice."

"He got back up," Tyson continued. "He started throwing punches."

He said he hit Green again, and Green went down for 30 to 40 seconds. Meanwhile, Tyson said, he fled to his Rolls-Royce and locked himself in.

"He beat on the window," Tyson said. "He ripped my sideview mirror off. I was pretty upset. He was screaming and ranting and raving while he was punching the window. I got out of the car."

Tyson said he hit Green again.

"He went down. He didn't get up that time," Tyson said.

"I broke my hand," Tyson said. "I went to the hospital because my hand hurt." It has healed "but every now and then it hurts," he said, adding that it has not kept him from boxing. -- Sapa

Damn!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: September 25, 2008, 09:50:10 PM »
A washed up and diseased X-Pro name Chris was bouncing at a club....yes bouncing.

Well, in walks 'Tyson the  rapist' with his entourage of violent-bottom-dwellers.  

It is at that point when one of Tyson's bitches dares him to bitch-smack some anonymous roided-melon-headed-retard (Chris Cormier).

Anyway, Tyson smacks him on the back of the head.  A bemused Chris spins around with that twisted-spastic grin of his.  When he sees  the 'most famous rapist in the world' staring back at him, Chris just nods....a retarded nod!

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: September 25, 2008, 09:55:13 PM »
A washed up and diseased X-Pro name Chris was bouncing at a club....yes bouncing.

Well, in walks 'Tyson the  rapist' with his entourage of violent-bottom-dwellers.  It is at that point when one of Tyson's bitches dares him to bitch-smack some anonymous roided-melon-headed-retard (Chris Cormier).

Anyway, Tyson smacks him on the back of the head.  A bemused Chris spins around with that twisted-spastic grin of his.  When he sees it the 'most famous rapist in the world' staring back at him, Chris just nods....a retarded nod!

Uhhh Hank, are you following the time line here? this didnt happen yesterday...this happened way back in the 90's,  and I dont even know if Cormier had his pro card at that time.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #136 on: September 25, 2008, 09:57:54 PM »
Uhhh Hank, are you following the time line here? this didnt happen yesterday...this happened way back in the 90's,  and I dont even know if Cormier had his pro card at that time.

Oh, Geez.  You again?  HOW DARE YOU TRY TO CORRECT SAINT HANK WOOD! 

Your pompous nature knows no bounds.  Get out of here and go peddle your HIT rip off theories; the world has enough recyclers already.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: September 25, 2008, 11:21:35 PM »
Cormier you are certainly living large.  Bouncing in sleazy and drug infested clubs to pay the bills. LOL.

Evidently, your so-called Bodybuilding career did not set you up for life outside the sport...Hmmmmm. 

You should have invested that dirty money more wisely; when you had the chance.

So Chris, you are not that big and impressive tough guy you believed you were? 

Yes Chris, steroids are an illusion.  Take them away and you are just a lonely and desperate nobody working in a filthy club to get by.

Hahhahahah.  Tyson should have spun you around and smacked you scare in the face.... You deserve every bit of disrespect you cop....

You are scum.  You gave nothing to this sport and now life gives you nothing in return!

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: September 25, 2008, 11:26:13 PM »
Chris talked tough in the magazines way after the potential for conflict had passed.  Chris would have gotten pummeled by Mike, then been the recipient of some black on black anal lovin' courtesy of Tyson and crew.  Chris is lucky to be alive.  If he had actually so much as put a finger on Mike, he would have met a violent end and never become the professional bodybuilder we all recognize today as one of the sport's biggest underachievers. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #139 on: September 26, 2008, 12:26:30 AM »

You are scum.  You gave nothing to this sport and now life gives you nothing in return!

:D

Grenade

• Getbig III
« Reply #140 on: September 26, 2008, 12:41:54 AM »
Chris talked tough in the magazines way after the potential for conflict had passed.  Chris would have gotten pummeled by Mike, then been the recipient of some black on black anal lovin' courtesy of Tyson and crew.  Chris is lucky to be alive.  If he had actually so much as put a finger on Mike, he would have met a violent end and never become the professional bodybuilder we all recognize today as one of the sport's biggest underachievers. 

tyson would have made a veggie out of cormier with one punch

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: September 26, 2008, 12:44:48 AM »
Chris you were smacked in the back of the head by a felonious and violent rapist.

And all you could do was deliver that trademark smirk.

You couldn't lower yourself any further Chris.  Have you no pride?

You may as well of just bent over and taken it up the bung hole!  

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: September 26, 2008, 02:05:53 AM »
Chris you were smacked in the back of the head by a felonious and violent rapist.

And all you could do was deliver that trademark smirk.

You couldn't lower yourself any further Chris.  Have you no pride?

You may as well of just bent over and taken it up the bung hole!  

LOL funny h it as usual from Hank  :D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #143 on: September 26, 2008, 02:10:45 AM »
Tyson > CC

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #144 on: September 26, 2008, 03:54:24 AM »
Tyson would not know who cormier is anyhow, speaking bout Tyson and clubs, i hear he knocked out
Wesley snipes once in a bathroom

@Brandon

• Getbig III
  • Functional muscle.
« Reply #145 on: September 26, 2008, 05:07:01 AM »
I said, I might get my ass kicked for defending myself/my honor/my respect...but I sure as hell am not going to just let someone disrespect me like that. 

Laura, Tyson is a mentally ill, Ghetto rapist, high/stoned, heavyweight boxer.
He loves punching the head of women and men.

He said his best knockouts was when he KO d his wife.
He claimed she could fly ten feet on a good day  :-\

If you shoved him he would hit you so hard that you could get
Paralyzed for the rest of your life, or if you fall badly, on some hard object
you could go blind or die.
Maybe he would bite your nose off and swallow it if you got too close
to his face.
Then his gang would enter, and do whatever they want with you and your boyfriend.

Women shoving him screaming:" don't you disrespect me like that"
they do that everyday, to him that is just a "hello, hit me, rape me"

I trained fighting for 10years and was dragged into many barfights.
But I would never shove and argue with a crazy, high/stoned mentally ill
big guy with a gang of friends cheering him on.
They love to hit you from the blind angles while arguing.

Walk away fast, or shoot him in the leg with a firearm and walk away fast.
If you want revenge for losing face inside you could wait for him outside and do a drive by shooting.
"respect" have taken many lives in society.

If he slaps you from behind you don't have to react, look at him with pity
shake your head, and ignore him.

He is the one that lost face
for acting like a ghetto coward.

You could also fall down and fake an injury, get the club security to call the cops press charges claim severe/permanent neckpain from the slap to the neck and the fall.
Call the press, and tell them about the big crackhead Tyson assaulting you, they love that.

But you never scream and push a big crazy fighter, that is a big no no.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #146 on: September 26, 2008, 07:41:13 AM »
exactly.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: September 26, 2008, 07:44:55 AM »
Laura, Tyson is a mentally ill, Ghetto rapist, high/stoned, heavyweight boxer.
He loves punching the head of women and men.

He said his best knockouts was when he KO d his wife.
He claimed she could fly ten feet on a good day  :-\

If you shoved him he would hit you so hard that you could get
Paralyzed for the rest of your life, or if you fall badly, on some hard object
you could go blind or die.
Maybe he would bite your nose off and swallow it if you got too close
to his face.
Then his gang would enter, and do whatever they want with you and your boyfriend.

Women shoving him screaming:" don't you disrespect me like that"
they do that everyday, to him that is just a "hello, hit me, rape me"

I trained fighting for 10years and was dragged into many barfights.
But I would never shove and argue with a crazy, high/stoned mentally ill
big guy with a gang of friends cheering him on.
They love to hit you from the blind angles while arguing.

Walk away fast, or shoot him in the leg with a firearm and walk away fast.
If you want revenge for losing face inside you could wait for him outside and do a drive by shooting.
"respect" have taken many lives in society.

If he slaps you from behind you don't have to react, look at him with pity
shake your head, and ignore him.

He is the one that lost face
for acting like a ghetto coward.

You could also fall down and fake an injury, get the club security to call the cops press charges claim severe/permanent neckpain from the slap to the neck and the fall.
Call the press, and tell them about the big crackhead Tyson assaulting you, they love that.

But you never scream and push a big crazy fighter, that is a big no no.

ok.  ::)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: September 26, 2008, 07:45:04 AM »
a lot of you guys need to get a reality check. I have no problem admitting i would run from Tyson crying like a frightened school girl if he ever went after me.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: September 26, 2008, 08:57:17 AM »

Chris is a piggy pimp.  I was sitting in front of a couple of piggies at a local BBing show in Vegas...Chris was standing in the back of the audience playing with his cell phone.  If anybody should be checked for brain tumors from cell phone usage, its DOUBLE C.  Anyway, there were a couple of white piggies more than happy to exchange numbers with him.  I'm betting he bagged the both of them that night.  Both of the piggies kept going on about doing figure competition, but I'm betting they would never be able to diet down correctly eating all of that food thrown in the trough.  Does anybody else out there have any reports of Cormier & piggy dalliances?