Author Topic: Sarah Palin Claims DINOSAURS and Humans Coexisted 6000 years ago. SCARY.  (Read 33334 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Sarah Palin Claims DINOSAURS and Humans Coexisted 6000 years ago. SCARY.
« Reply #150 on: September 28, 2008, 09:23:14 PM »
Yah you can watch the big bang on you tube....

Big Bang is actually up at www.tube8.com

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #151 on: September 28, 2008, 09:24:38 PM »
I'm not Roman Catholic.
;D

Catholic is christian is catholic is protestant is lutheran is babtist. Its all the same shit = There is a God and there is a heaven and a hell.

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #152 on: September 28, 2008, 09:25:07 PM »
What I dont understand is that if you believe that there is an omnipotent omnipresent creator out there, then why does the big bang theory have to conflict with that? If god created all things then he obviously likes matter. Whos to say what method he used to create the world as we know it?

The big bank theory is our best guess at what method created our universe in accordance to our current understanding of science and the world around us.

I believe in God, but my concept of God is different from Christians.

As usmokepole pointed out, Conservation of Matter rules out the possibility of a creator.
There is the possibility of a "mover" that always existed. That mover, I believe, is life.
☠ Order of Nephilim

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #153 on: September 28, 2008, 09:25:18 PM »
You guys realize that is was a Catholic Priest that first proposed the big bang theory?

The Coach

« Reply #154 on: September 28, 2008, 09:38:07 PM »
;D

Catholic is christian is catholic is protestant is lutheran is babtist. Its all the same shit = There is a God and there is a heaven and a hell.

Never said it wasn't Christian. It clearly is. I just don't accept some of the Catholic doctrin. I am a non-denominational Christian. I was a Catholic my wife is a proud and devout Catholic and once in a while I still go to her church.

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #155 on: September 28, 2008, 09:41:49 PM »

LOL!

I saved that one ND.

Jesus Saves...the dinosaurs!
☠ Order of Nephilim

TPSRPBBW-fan1

• Getbig II
  • Liberal is not a bad word
« Reply #156 on: September 28, 2008, 09:49:19 PM »
I'm not Roman Catholic.
They call your kind idiot, and whatever denomination of christianity you happen to be

The Coach

« Reply #157 on: September 28, 2008, 09:52:32 PM »
They call your kind idiot, and whatever denomination of christianity you happen to be

Again, I'm non-demoninational. The priest at my wife's Catholic church knows this and accepts this. IMO, he's awesome and definately see's where I'm coming from and accepts that. Same with my Pastor.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: September 28, 2008, 09:54:35 PM »
Again, I'm non-demoninational. The priest at my wife's Catholic church knows this and accepts this. IMO, he's awesome and definately see's where I'm coming from and accepts that. Same with my Pastor.

What did you think of Sarah Palin's pastor?

Have you seen the video clip of her being 'saved' as he casts out the demons, then rants about witchcraft?

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #159 on: September 28, 2008, 09:56:57 PM »

Have you seen the video clip of her being 'saved' as he casts out the demons, then rants about witchcraft?

fundementalist freak me the hell out. My Grandmas church wss pennycostal growing up and looking back I think WTF.  There are a lot of christian entities that freak me the hell out. Also I have never understood the whole TV evangalist thing... not my deal.

The Coach

« Reply #160 on: September 28, 2008, 09:59:04 PM »

Nope, didn't see it. But then again I'm refusing to believe almost anything posted on youtube thats politically related. It's too easy to edit and slander. 90% of the things on youtube have been edited to fit liberal agendas. Thats why I prefer to go right to the articles. You guys have posted so much bullshit on here that's been proven wrong, I can't believe anything you guys say. It's kinda like crying wolf.

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #161 on: September 28, 2008, 10:02:17 PM »
Coach, serious question:

When you look around and notice that all the people touting this religious nonesense sound like first-rate morons,

and the atheist/agnostics sound comparatively well-spoken and sharp,

do you ever wonder if you're playing for the wrong team?

Seriously now.

;D

☠ Order of Nephilim

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: September 28, 2008, 10:03:11 PM »
Nope, didn't see it. But then again I'm refusing to believe almost anything posted on youtube thats politically related. It's too easy to edit and slander. 90% of the things on youtube have been edited to fit liberal agendas. Thats why I prefer to go right to the articles. You guys have posted so much bullshit on here that's been proven wrong, I can't believe anything you guys say. It's kinda like crying wolf.

Completely unedited, released directly from her church's website.

It's her pastor, and her on the altar.  They are rebuking witchcraft.  I've been following every post you made tonight, and learning a lot.  I'd really appreciate you watching this clip, and sharing your honest opinion.  This isn't lib spin, nor an article written by someone with any agenda.  This is VIDEO, from the church itself, showing Palin's appearance.  That's it.  

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #163 on: September 28, 2008, 10:05:35 PM »
You guys have posted so much bullshit on here that's been proven wrong, I can't believe anything you guys say. It's kinda like crying wolf.

The law of Conservation of Matter is wrong?
☠ Order of Nephilim

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #164 on: September 28, 2008, 10:05:40 PM »
Coach, serious question:

When you look around and notice that all the people touting this religious nonesense sound like first-rate morons,

Seriously now.

;D

This argument can be made for any demographic. Sure there are Christians that believe the world was created 4000 or whatever years ago and deny modern science, but the same can be said for Athiests as well.  The difference is that Christians have a huge Target on their foreheads becasuse they are the majority in this country.

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #165 on: September 28, 2008, 10:09:26 PM »
This argument can be made for any demographic. Sure there are Christians that believe the world was created 4000 or whatever years ago and deny modern science, but the same can be said for Athiests as well.  The difference is that Christians have a huge Target on their foreheads becasuse they are the majority in this country.

Most atheist do NOT believe the world was created 4000 years ago.

Anatoly Fomenko would have some funny things to say about all this though. Is he an atheist?  ;D
☠ Order of Nephilim

The Coach

« Reply #166 on: September 28, 2008, 10:14:38 PM »
Coach, serious question:

Seriously now.

;D

Not a chance. You don't think there are well spoken and sharp people on MY side? We call them theologians. There is more proof of a creator than not. You just don't want to bother to find out.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #167 on: September 28, 2008, 10:15:03 PM »
Most atheist do NOT believe the world was created 4000 years ago.

Fomenko has some funny ideas though. Is he an atheist?  ;D

85% of America identify themselves as some type of christian so you are talking roughly 255 million people vs the 12% that consider themsleves Athiest/Agnostic.

That is a pretty big pool of people to pick from to find whackos.  

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #168 on: September 28, 2008, 10:16:17 PM »
85% of America identify themselves as some type of christian so you are talking roughly 255 million people vs the 12% that consider themsleves Athiest/Agnostic.

That is a pretty big pool of people to pick from to find whackos.  

Yes, it's true; there are a lot of whackos in America.

Wow this evolution shit is fucking random

It's the work of "God".

I'm not being sarcastic.
☠ Order of Nephilim

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: September 28, 2008, 10:17:38 PM »
Joe, you don't want to watch a completely unedited video clip - released by Palin's church?

Are you scared you're going to see something unsettling?  Do you geniuinely NOT CARE what goes on at her church?  You were VERY vocal about reverend wright.  Talked about it for months.

Suddenly a crazy pastor doesn't matter?  You won't even LOOK?

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #170 on: September 28, 2008, 10:17:50 PM »
Not a chance. You don't think there are well spoken and sharp people on MY side? We call them theologians. There is more proof of a creator than not. You just don't want to bother to find out.

Religious leaders and theologians are twice as nuts.

Again, is the law of Conservation of Matter false?
☠ Order of Nephilim

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #171 on: September 28, 2008, 10:20:45 PM »
Joe, you don't want to watch a completely unedited video clip - released by Palin's church?

Are you scared you're going to see something unsettling?  Do you geniuinely NOT CARE what goes on at her church?  You were VERY vocal about reverend wright.  Talked about it for months.

Was he a visiting pastor? In some churches like when I was a kid you would have pastors from other areas visit and preach in a local church. Sometimes even as a kid I was like WTF?? but would most people would just go with it out of respect. Was this her regular pastor or just some dude that was visiting that she did this and it got shot on video?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: September 28, 2008, 10:21:32 PM »
Was he a visiting pastor? In some churches like when I was a kid you would have pastors from other areas visit and preach in a local church. Sometimes even as a kid I was like WTF?? but would most people would just go with it out of respect. Was this her regular pastor or just some dude that was visiting that she did this and it got shot on video?

no, that was her regular pastor for 12 years.  She credits him for her becoming alaska governor.

This videotaped moment was from 2006.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #173 on: September 28, 2008, 10:22:03 PM »

most Christians are this way.I had a couple over at my house and tried to show them the same video they got up and left saying something about abortion being a sin.I was like WTF.It's like there brain washed.
DAWG

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: September 28, 2008, 10:24:16 PM »
It wouldn't be a huge deal... hell, we all have crazy pastors, right?

The problem is, FOX news, and Coach, made a HUGE deal about this issue.  They said since Obama attended a church with a crazy pastor and didn't leave, then he subscribed to the same beliefs and shouldn't be preseident.

Now that we see Palin's pastor is WORSE - he brags on video about chasing witches in Africa, and casts out her demons onstage - and also said some pretty interesting things about jewish people.

And Joe refuses to look at the unedited video, directly from teh church.  He'd rather get his news from "Articles" penned by authors with their own agendas.  VIDEO doesn't have an agenda, and doesn't spin.  This clip shows 2 minutes of straight video from the altar.