Author Topic: Do Vegans and Vegetarians disgust you? They sure disgust me...  (Read 8933 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Do Vegans and Vegetarians disgust you? They sure disgust me...
« on: September 28, 2008, 05:46:59 PM »
Discuss...
I hate the State.

m8

• Getbig V
Re: Do Vegans and Vegetarians disgust you? They sure disgust me...
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 05:49:30 PM »

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 05:50:10 PM »
People who start useless threads disgust me.
P

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 05:51:04 PM »
People who start useless threads disgust me.

you mean this isn't a bodybuilding related thread?  ::)
X

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 09:50:02 PM »
No, they do not disgust me at all.  What's the problem with Vegans? 

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2008, 04:55:05 AM »
As long as they behave like normal people and do not try to impose their twisted views on others...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2008, 05:07:19 AM »
As long as they behave like normal people and do not try to impose their twisted views on others...

They often don't and I think that is the problem.
I hate the State.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2008, 05:29:47 AM »
They often don't and I think that is the problem.

What I like to order when I'm eating out with vegetarians is "Blunzngröstl". The basis is blood sausage, bacon, and pork chops. It's not that I like that particular dish... ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2008, 05:41:27 AM »

And how are they doing that? Are they raiding your house in the middle of the night and running off with your steaks?   ;D

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2008, 05:46:31 AM »
i was vegetarian when i was younger, im suprised i grew as tall as i did without hardly any protein. im 6'0

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2008, 05:47:40 AM »
better than stuffing your face with burgers and fries

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2008, 05:55:35 AM »
What is the indian word for a bad hunter????????????/

A Vegetarian...

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2008, 05:59:09 AM »
i wouldn't say disgust me... but when a vego/vegan orders a dish at a mainstream restaurant and then complains its bland then that kind of annoys me, especially when steaks and meat-based dishes are the priority in their kitchen

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2008, 06:02:18 AM »
Vegatarian: Excuse me, is there a vegatarian option?
Waiter: Yea, fuck off.

dustin

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2008, 04:06:21 PM »
Vegatarian: Excuse me, is there a vegatarian option?
Waiter: Yea, fuck off.

I saw some stupid fuck visit my friend's Vietnamese restaurant and started bitching about no Vegetarian options. They wouldn't even eat fish, and most of the sauces had something that upset them. Then they just asked for rice and sauteed vegetables and started getting a sobbing wet vagina when they said they didn't have brown rice. Look at everyone's eyes in the restaurant!! As much as I love them, you could blindfold them with a piece of fucking dental floss. Do you think they care about Vegetarians and brown rice?

I almost wanted to stand up and tell them to get the fuck out because I can't enjoy my DOG meat over all their whining. :D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2008, 04:35:53 PM »
I saw some stupid fuck visit my friend's Vietnamese restaurant and started bitching about no Vegetarian options. They wouldn't even eat fish, and most of the sauces had something that upset them. Then they just asked for rice and sauteed vegetables and started getting a sobbing wet vagina when they said they didn't have brown rice. Look at everyone's eyes in the restaurant!! As much as I love them, you could blindfold them with a piece of fucking dental floss. Do you think they care about Vegetarians and brown rice?

I almost wanted to stand up and tell them to get the fuck out because I can't enjoy my DOG meat over all their whining. :D

I like dog meat. Is it legal to serve dog meat in the West or are you in Vietnam?
I hate the State.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2008, 08:05:33 PM »
Dear Vegans:

For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Hope this helps.

Say hello to bowel cancer for me

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2008, 08:10:32 PM »
Immortal technique said it best---

"Look, let me make something abundantly clear for people, who are so bereft of activities they feel like they gotta comment on mine.

first of all being a vegetarian should never be associated with being a revolutionary or being open-minded., that's a dietary choice.

if someone wants to proliferate the type of ignorance we're supposed to be fighting by thinking that, you're just fucking yourself.

i don't go around promoting beef and poetry shoving it in people's faces. i don't castigate people for not eating steak sandwiches; and i would never diss someone for being a fucking broccoli-head, or living off of radishes, or eating grass or tofu.

i like a lot of vegan cuisine. but the illogicality of expecting everyone to adopt their particular idea of what being healthy is is just preposterous.

i've seen some of you herbivores; and if you want to argue health, y'all need to eat some kind of supplement because some of y'all are so skinny that it's disgusting; looking like the only hip-hop motherfuckers on schindler's list.

being a malnutrition-ass got nothing to do with being revolutionary or being on-point. i'll be damned if i let somebody else push their agenda on me. you know i don't eat pork, not because i'm a muslim, i just don't really like it, but i really will fuck a bird up. and fish is good when that shit is fresh.

it's like my guy vast air from Cann Ox if you don't like the smell of burning meat, well then get the fuck off the planet. you know i don't criticize people for eating moss, then don't open your fucking mouth about my food, man. i like beef and broccoli guy. mind your god-damn business. matter of fact... you know what? i'm out. i feel like some arroz con pollo, a banana daiquiri, and a motherfucking bistec empanada."

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?

dustin

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2008, 08:25:08 PM »
I like dog meat. Is it legal to serve dog meat in the West or are you in Vietnam?

Heh, I was just kidding. I have tons of Viet friend's who've eaten it though. Lots of Filipino friends and family members too. I'm too white washed to try it... if I were to travel to Asia though I would give it a shot. I think people in the West are too politically correct to eat "domesticated" animals though. I'm not sure if it's illegal though.

Say hello to bowel cancer for me

LMAO... I bet you're a pussy vegetarian too. Say hello to being a skinny, brainwashed hippy for me. Meat, particularly red meat, is not poison. Contrary to all the popular propaganda that VAGetarians just can't get enough of. ::)

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2008, 08:30:20 PM »
Let's call it a draw, even though you raised it, smart alec.

Enjoy your veggie platter.

I'll eat a steak.

I eat meat - I just don't overdo it - my dad got bowel cancer and he was a steak man every night.

dustin

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2008, 08:34:43 PM »
Let's call it a draw, even though you raised it, smart alec.

Enjoy your veggie platter.

I'll eat a steak.

LMAO... poor suckers. I'm not saying that meat is the be all, end all... but to completely exclude it from your diet for any other reason other than a serious health condition is ludicrous. You don't need to live off meat, particularly red meat (which I know gets sand in their vaginas), but God damn. Those hippies are so irritating with all their anti-meat propaganda. Some of the least intelligent vermin on this planet.

gcb, there's a difference between eating meat and eating nothing but meat. If someone's got ulcerative colitis or treacherous bowels then yes, they should limit or even completely avoid red meat. But for people that are healthy, active and have no serious medical concerns they should educate themselves to great depths before making such a drastic decision. Despite what hippies ramble about such as eating different foods to make complete proteins, and only eating twigs and bark mulch, it's just wishful thinking. They can have their rabbit food and kumbayas, and I'll have my delicious, nutritious animal flesh.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2008, 08:37:51 PM »
Meat is the most satisfying food you can eat...but I gotta say after recently reducing the amount I consume I definitely feel lighter on my feet and less bloated. I think it's better to eat losts of meat a few times a week (weakends?) rather than eat it all the time with every meal.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2008, 08:40:42 PM »
HAHAAHHAHA  Vegetarians own you minds!   :o

and Bill Pearl was a vegetarian...seems like he did ok...

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2008, 08:44:40 PM »
HAHAAHHAHA  Vegetarians own you minds!   :o

and Bill Pearl was a vegetarian...seems like he did ok...

Not many competitions were as a vegetarian, but yeah, he's cool.