Author Topic: Q&A with Derek Anthony: Drugs, synthol, ask it all !!!!  (Read 219957 times)

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
Re: Q&A with Derek Anthony: Drugs, synthol, ask it all !!!!
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2008, 08:30:28 PM »
They can proofread your writing, the point is you are honest when no one else seems to be. Especially concerning steroids. You could save a life if you wrote for MD, no joke.

i would like to help the younger guys 18 to 24 they think steroids and all the gear is the answer. i try to tell them to hold off and diet,training rest and recuperation and sups. are better if done correctly and to hold off the gear till mid 20s not starting it at 19 like i did. yeah i have done very well, but i lost a lot to. do i take it back prob not but like i said i went through health battles, wars with friends,girls etc...fought a lot in the streets clubs ,road rage etc..... its not fun.

i want to teach these guys a thing or two. i know my grammar isnt great but i still have a lot of knowledge to teach.

io856

« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2008, 02:33:42 AM »
Hey Derek,
I really respect your honesty in your posts and admire your success.

What do you think makes the difference between a bodybuilder like yourself and a top national competitor/pro? Of which both take it to the extreme in the drugs department.

Also why does muscle memory list you as "Derek Springer"?

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2008, 03:24:53 AM »
i would like to help the younger guys 18 to 24 they think steroids and all the gear is the answer. i try to tell them to hold off and diet,training rest and recuperation and sups. are better if done correctly and to hold off the gear till mid 20s not starting it at 19 like i did. yeah i have done very well, but i lost a lot to. do i take it back prob not but like i said i went through health battles, wars with friends,girls etc...fought a lot in the streets clubs ,road rage etc..... its not fun.

i want to teach these guys a thing or two. i know my grammar isnt great but i still have a lot of knowledge to teach.
So what age do you think someone should begin a cycle. How many years training etc?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #78 on: October 05, 2008, 05:09:24 AM »
derek, what was your best cycle for muscle gains.

what do you feel is the best type of workout - sets/reps/etc for gains.

thanks.
175lbs by 31st July

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2008, 05:44:25 AM »
look at the replies....someone talks about his cycles and its like flies to shit

lol

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #80 on: October 05, 2008, 10:42:00 AM »
look at the replies....someone talks about his cycles and its like flies to shit

lol

And why are you here? Not interested in what he has to say? No? Well f*ck off out of it so.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #81 on: October 05, 2008, 01:31:21 PM »

Springer is his last name:  Full Name is:   Derek   "I don't wear a toupee" Anthony Springer!!!

That's impossible, Springer is a Jewish name, Derek is Italian.
E

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
« Reply #82 on: October 05, 2008, 06:05:24 PM »
  Hey Derek , Im not trying to bore you with these drug questions, I just heard rumors and would like to know if they're true since you've been around the scene. Is it true that some IFBB pro's take XTC while diating because it has some thermogenic effect? While I have your attention can you tell us a story about a IFBB pro (no name required) who does pretty well in the rankings, that has done lot's of recreational drugs. Tell us what kind of drugs they used, if you saw them using them or on them and anything like that, we will exclude Titus.

P.S. How did you market yourself, how were you able to train these rich and sometimes famous folks.

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #83 on: October 05, 2008, 06:31:39 PM »

Springer is his last name:  Full Name is:   Derek   "I don't wear a toupee" Anthony Springer!!!

lmao thats funny my name is springer is gerry my father? your a weirdo.  why would i  lie about my last name

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #85 on: October 06, 2008, 09:54:33 AM »
I never said you lied about your last name, I said you lied about your toupee!  ::) "Just to clairify, not to "split hairs"!!!
stick to the format,he's actually being serious here,not like on the g/o board.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 06, 2008, 08:29:45 PM »
I KNOW PEOPLE THAT HAS SEEN PERUKE THEY SAID HE LOOKS LIKE PUKE. JUST ANOTHER JEALOUS SOUL THAT WILL ALWAYS BE A LOSER

CIAO PERUKE YOUR RUINING IT FOR EVERYONE.
Ignore all these haters Derek, they just pissed off because of all the ownings you dispersed upon them in the G&O.

If anyone has some heat for Derek, bring it in the G&O, don't bitch out and bring it up on the Positive Board, that's just lame.

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
« Reply #87 on: October 06, 2008, 09:19:23 PM »
Nice job avoiding my questions....this is all about gossip, the meat and potatos of the inside stories not you having conversations with trolls derek, common spill some shit

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 06, 2008, 09:38:29 PM »
I WANT TO WORK FOR MD. MAYBE SOMEDAY. TAKE OVER VALENTINOS COLUMN WHEN HE RETIRES LOL.
Any indication on when Valentino is considering retirement?

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #89 on: October 07, 2008, 05:57:35 AM »
Any indication on when Valentino is considering retirement?

dont know but i know its a big source of his income and to reach out to the public. so i think he will be around for a while. i would like to see him get jacked up again. lol some freaky shit..

Stavios

« Reply #90 on: October 07, 2008, 08:02:56 AM »
dont know but i know its a big source of his income and to reach out to the public. so i think he will be around for a while. i would like to see him get jacked up again. lol some freaky shit..

he still look pretty big ! I think he looks good right now at his current size

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #91 on: October 07, 2008, 02:16:03 PM »
Derek,

Hey I bought a bottle of jetfuel tonight, just wondering how it compares to clen or t3 ?  I am going to start off with 2 in morning and 2 at lunch.  How does it work for you?

jt
TEAM Nasser

2L2Q

• Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: October 07, 2008, 02:47:50 PM »
Derek,i'm 21 and natural,i started bodybuilding at 17 and told myself that i want to get as far as i can in bodybuilding,i told myself that i will build a good foundation naturally and at 22 i will start taking steroids,i will be 22 in a few months,my question derek is what cycle do u recommend??

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #93 on: October 07, 2008, 04:34:37 PM »
Derek,

Hey I bought a bottle of jetfuel tonight, just wondering how it compares to clen or t3 ?  I am going to start off with 2 in morning and 2 at lunch.  How does it work for you?

jt

WELL I TAKE 2 EVERYDAY BEFORE WORKOUTS BOXING CARDIO OR WEIGHTS. PRACTICALLY YEAR ROUND YOU CANT TAKE T3 OR CLEN YEAR ROUND THATS THE GREAT THING ABOUT JETFUEL!

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #94 on: October 07, 2008, 04:38:08 PM »
Derek,i'm 21 and natural,i started bodybuilding at 17 and told myself that i want to get as far as i can in bodybuilding,i told myself that i will build a good foundation naturally and at 22 i will start taking steroids,i will be 22 in a few months,my question derek is what cycle do u recommend??

HOLD OFF AS LONG AS YOU CAN GO. IF YOU LOOK GOOD WHY TAKE SHIT ? TO LOOK BETTER/// JUST STEP UP YOUR DIET AND TRAINING ETC...IF YOUR TEST AND GH LEVELS ARE LOW YOU CAN TAKE SOME BUT I WOULDNT RECOMEND IT... BUT DOSENT IT FEEL GOOD TO SAY YOUR NATURAL EVEN THOUGH 90% OF THE PEOPLE PROB THINK YOUR ON shit?  LOL

HOLD OFF AS LONG AS YOU CAN DONT MAKE THE MISTAKE I MADE TRUST ME THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES ESPECIALLY IF YOU ABUSE GEAR. DO IN MODERATION AND DO IT SMART AND CARE FOR YOUR INSIDES AS WELL. LIVER HEART,KIDNEYS , BLOOD PRESSURE ,CHOLESTEROL ETC.

GOOD LUCK BE CAREFUL

AVBG

« Reply #95 on: October 07, 2008, 04:56:34 PM »
good to see you posting here DA.. giving good advice man!

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #96 on: October 07, 2008, 05:01:31 PM »
WELL I TAKE 2 EVERYDAY BEFORE WORKOUTS BOXING CARDIO OR WEIGHTS. PRACTICALLY YEAR ROUND YOU CANT TAKE T3 OR CLEN YEAR ROUND THATS THE GREAT THING ABOUT JETFUEL!

cool ty derek, today I notice it takes away my appetite like phentermine does when i took that and has a mild diuretic effect, so far so good for a supplement :)

TEAM Nasser

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #97 on: October 08, 2008, 05:25:22 AM »
good to see you posting here DA.. giving good advice man!
thanKS bud hope all is well

hows training?

DA

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #98 on: October 08, 2008, 05:28:23 AM »
cool ty derek, today I notice it takes away my appetite like phentermine does when i took that and has a mild diuretic effect, so far so good for a supplement :)

IT IS ITS APETITE SUPRESSANT ALSO IM TELLING MY BOSS TO MAKE A KIND WITH A MORE EUPHORIC EFFECT AND LESS WITH THE APETITE SUPRESSANT FOR THE GUYS . GUYS WANT A FAT BURNER BUT WANT TO EAT GOOD MEALS LOL

I LOVE TO EAT !

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #99 on: October 08, 2008, 01:26:35 PM »
hi derek, any chance you could answer my questions above when you get a min thanks.

also, do you feel boxing has increased your overall recovery time or shortened it?

do you run out of steam quickly when hitting the bag or has yoiur endurance increased to the point you can spar for 12x 3 min rounds?

175lbs by 31st July