Author Topic: Mr Getbig about a week away!!!  (Read 20038 times)

ASJChaotic

Re: Mr Getbig about a week away!!!
« Reply #125 on: October 11, 2008, 10:14:20 AM »
hahahaahahahahahaahahahaahahahaahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh lord you might be able to win a BB contest at a concentration camp. ;D
hey onlyme how do you feel that Shawn Ray even made fun of you being MORBIDLY OBESE  :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #126 on: October 11, 2008, 10:17:08 AM »
my poses  8)
I will come in with munzer like conditioning ...3% bodyfat and much fuller
Hmm. Perhaps take a look at how Cutler et al. hit these poses and follow their lead Mr. Chaotic. You're hitting them very poorly. Could make a real difference in your placing.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #127 on: October 11, 2008, 10:54:34 AM »
Of course I was right, the guys who followed the rules and are ready to roll next week got fucked, plain and simple. Ron doesn't give two shits if we have a contest on here. It's just a power trip that these three do to show that they are in charge, and personally it makes me sick. People are now saying that it's Mindspins contest, so therefore whatever 240 and CQ say is null and void. Both of them announced that the contest was next weekend. 240 announced it five months ago, and he said that he had talked to Mindspin and was just passing along information. Question is, who is the filthy liar? 240 or Mindspin?

I'm thinking Mindspin is the filthy liar here, 240 is an upstanding citizen and is donating his time and effort waiting for anonymous people to send him their pics, oiled up and in thongs.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #128 on: October 11, 2008, 11:03:52 AM »
Hmm. Perhaps take a look at how Cutler et al. hit these poses and follow their lead Mr. Chaotic. You're hitting them very poorly. Could make a real difference in your placing.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #129 on: October 11, 2008, 11:05:39 AM »
ok, I'll work on that, thanks for getting your message through without being a dick :)

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: October 11, 2008, 01:55:01 PM »
Shut your whining trap.  Mindspin is the one who runs this thing and he is in charge.  At no time did he make anything official.

In your case, since you look awful as you are, this gives you a chance to looks slightly less awful.  I mean you will always appear as awful, but you should not be looking a gift horse in the mouth especially with the horrible physique you will always be destined to hold.

Anyone who is complaining shouldn`t bother to enter anyways, if all one is going to do is complain.
Dear Mindspin's bottom bitch,
Wow, this "Mindspin" guy must love your dick sucking skills....you sound a little OBVIOUS..just how often do you blow this guy?
If you can read, then you, as we(contestants) all did, expected pics due this weekend. If you have any sense, then you probably PREPARED (since May) to take/submit pics this weekend. All of a sudden this whole damn thing gets pushed back to WHENEVER and you are fine and dandy with it ::) Let me guess, you probably let this "Mindspin" character bang you in the cornhole after fluffing him, huh? You have'nt pwned anyone but yourself :-\

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #131 on: October 11, 2008, 05:52:50 PM »
Dear Mindspin's bottom bitch,
Wow, this "Mindspin" guy must love your dick sucking skills....you sound a little OBVIOUS..just how often do you blow this guy?
If you can read, then you, as we(contestants) all did, expected pics due this weekend. If you have any sense, then you probably PREPARED (since May) to take/submit pics this weekend. All of a sudden this whole damn thing gets pushed back to WHENEVER and you are fine and dandy with it ::) Let me guess, you probably let this "Mindspin" character bang you in the cornhole after fluffing him, huh? You have'nt pwned anyone but yourself :-\

Yo Dov - for a guy with a 1000+ posts you don't know much do you?  As most here know, Adonis & I often but heads here so there is cock sucking going on ::)

As for the contest, get over it.  Without Ron's approval there is no contest.  I FINALLY got his green light yesterday so that's that.

Now, as I mentioned I'm traveling most of next week and I'm not going to have any time to devote to this (it's more than 10 mnts).  Once I get back, we'll finalize judges, review the rules, determine the cash prizes, get the website going, etc.

w

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: October 11, 2008, 06:03:32 PM »
Yo Dov - for a guy with a 1000+ posts you don't know much do you?  As most here know, Adonis & I often but heads here so there is cock sucking going on ::)

As for the contest, get over it.  Without Ron's approval there is no contest.  I FINALLY got his green light yesterday so that's that.

Now, as I mentioned I'm traveling most of next week and I'm not going to have any time to devote to this (it's more than 10 mnts).  Once I get back, we'll finalize judges, review the rules, determine the cash prizes, get the website going, etc.

I still think he's sucking your balls to gain favorability for whatever reason ;)

ASJChaotic

« Reply #133 on: October 11, 2008, 06:29:16 PM »
I still think he's sucking your balls to gain favorability for whatever reason ;)
unfair judging? >:( Adonis shall fall before my superior conditioning and muscle size  ;D

(just joking bro, we're cool  :D)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #134 on: October 11, 2008, 11:43:59 PM »
Of course I was right, the guys who followed the rules and are ready to roll next week got fucked, plain and simple. Ron doesn't give two shits if we have a contest on here. It's just a power trip that these three do to show that they are in charge, and personally it makes me sick. People are now saying that it's Mindspins contest, so therefore whatever 240 and CQ say is null and void. Both of them announced that the contest was next weekend. 240 announced it five months ago, and he said that he had talked to Mindspin and was just passing along information. Question is, who is the filthy liar? 240 or Mindspin?

We've been over this for over a year now both in post and pm's, nothing to do with me. You complained majorly about me last year, so I did not organize it this year as per the complaints. You should be happy, you got what you wanted.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #135 on: October 12, 2008, 12:08:59 AM »
I'm just catching up on this thread.  Sounds like the show has been "greenlit" and we're going to have the show in about 2 months, with some hella serious prize money to be awarded just in time for Christmas shopping!

I'll be 200 pounds by then... perhaps I'll do an off-season guest posing.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #136 on: October 12, 2008, 03:02:42 AM »
I'm just catching up on this thread.  Sounds like the show has been "greenlit" and we're going to have the show in about 2 months, with some hella serious prize money to be awarded just in time for Christmas shopping!

I'll be 200 pounds by then... perhaps I'll do an off-season guest posing.

2 more months should be enough time to hype this contest.
At the moment nobody seems to care

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: October 12, 2008, 05:04:01 AM »
Yo Dov - for a guy with a 1000+ posts you don't know much do you?  As most here know, Adonis & I often but heads here so there is cock sucking going on ::) so there is cocksucking going on?

fixed, I think.....otherwise, that was a confession...just a little punctuation 101...it really changes the entire phrase...good luck.. skool much, do ya?

Admit to me that you have'nt been on the 2008 Mr GBIII board/room/thread in the past 6 MONTHS; therefore, never seeing the dates/pm's/chat/etc. about the weekend of Oct 11-14...if you're oblivious to this, then you get a pass. Otherwise, you LIED by omission. That means lying by witholding truthful information and letting people be manipulated into believing NONSENSE! I think you're the filthy liar

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: October 12, 2008, 12:40:26 PM »
The past Mr Getbig was all around Sept/Oct. Why a possible switch to December in a few days of the actual contest?  ???

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: October 12, 2008, 01:40:50 PM »
The past Mr Getbig was all around Sept/Oct. Why a possible switch to December in a few days of the actual contest?  ???
because too many people, obviously, live their lives either on their knees or bent over and seem to not be bothered by it at all...actually, many here seem to invite it :-[

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #140 on: October 12, 2008, 08:37:23 PM »
STFU and quite your complaining :)
w

ASJChaotic

« Reply #141 on: October 12, 2008, 09:18:37 PM »
that doesn't work Yemeni, I have told them a hundred times already  >:(
dov is pissed cuz he was gonna win the whole thing  ;D

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: October 13, 2008, 03:02:12 AM »
why don't you answer my question? ....or, have you been on vacation for the past 6 months with no access to GB forum? :-\ ::)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #143 on: October 13, 2008, 03:08:43 AM »
why don't you answer my question? ....or, have you been on vacation for the past 6 months with no access to GB forum? :-\ ::)

I'm beginning to like you a lot more these days!

It's too bad Ron already gave the ok on changing your name to 'bottom boy' after Mr Getbig III  :(
P

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: October 13, 2008, 03:32:08 AM »
I'm beginning to like you a lot more these days!

It's too bad Ron already gave the ok on changing your name to 'bottom boy' after Mr Getbig III  :(
haha..."nzm", what are your thoughts on this whole thing? Did you prepare for months to submit pics on Oct 11-14? Those who say they're OK with this tells me a) they were'nt prepared in the first place, so they welcome more time or b) they live their lives being bossed around like a bunch of pussies or c) they are unable to read......I think b is the truth. I think some of these guys were castrated at birth. Also, notice how this "Mindspin" character avoids my question ::)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #145 on: October 13, 2008, 03:37:57 AM »
haha..."nzm", what are your thoughts on this whole thing? Did you prepare for months to submit pics on Oct 11-14? Those who say they're OK with this tells me a) they were'nt prepared in the first place, so they welcome more time or b) they live their lives being bossed around like a bunch of pussies or c) they are unable to read......I think b is the truth. I think some of these guys were castrated at birth. Also, notice how this "Mindspin" character avoids my question ::)

It has turned this whole competition into a bit of a joke.... I had my photos taken and was ready to rock.... Falcon boy was begging for the contest to be pushed a few months. Clearly he wasn't ready and looked like shit. ASJpathetic always looks like shit so I suppose this is a chance for him to look less shit.

I guess in the whole scheme of things I don't mind too much. Summer is coming here in NZ, so at least ill have a tan when its officially time to send the pics in.
P

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: October 13, 2008, 03:40:54 AM »
that doesn't work Yemeni, I have told them a hundred times already  >:(
dov is pissed cuz he was gonna win the whole thing  ;D
"AXA"..haha, you're really something..mr. 3 weeks on the board, not enough time to prep for the contest...but you're ready to be on a first name basis with the moron who's running the show? Do you own stock in knee pads or are you just retarded?
Oh, and I'm pissed because I am a planner. I planned to submit pics this weekend because that's what the threads said. If you notice, there's an entire board with dates, chat, pm's all about the Mr GBIII 2008. Supposedly, the guy running that board either can't read or just does'nt give a shit. Oh, but you and everyone else is just fine with this ::)
YOU and the other contestants = PUSSIES......that's the only logical explanation 8)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #147 on: October 13, 2008, 03:43:17 AM »
Fill me in here someone...

Did the date get changed?

If thats true and i was entering, i would be pissed.
No doubt about it...

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: October 13, 2008, 03:45:28 AM »
Fill me in here someone...

Did the date get changed?

If thats true and i was entering, i would be pissed.

It has been cancelled for extreme faggotry.........  :'(

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #149 on: October 13, 2008, 03:48:15 AM »
It has been cancelled for extreme faggotry.........  :'(

oh...
No doubt about it...