Author Topic: Mr Getbig about a week away!!!  (Read 19685 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: Mr Getbig about a week away!!!
« Reply #200 on: October 14, 2008, 06:54:46 AM »
ENTRANT??????hahahahaha..how can there be an entrant with , SUPPOSEDLY, no contest even announced yet? The joke is on the mods and the ENTRANTS who like being jerked around! BRUTALITY at its finest...you people are more incompetant than the US govt....LOL :-\
just be happy that your in 'good' shape  and quit depending on getbig to pay your electric bill, damn you whine more than a girl.
L

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #201 on: October 14, 2008, 06:58:39 AM »
just be happy that your in 'good' shape  and quit depending on getbig to pay your electric bill, damn you whine more than a girl.
LOL..good one, my friend ;D....now go back to your hole

Stavios

« Reply #202 on: October 14, 2008, 06:59:17 AM »

true story

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #203 on: October 14, 2008, 07:04:28 AM »
ENTRANT??????hahahahaha..how can there be an entrant with , SUPPOSEDLY, no contest even announced yet? The joke is on the mods and the ENTRANTS who like being jerked around! BRUTALITY at its finest...you people are more incompetant than the US govt....LOL :-\

Dov, try and keep up, I am not organising it so don't blame me and don't start on me. I have been polite thus far and would prefer to remain that way.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #204 on: October 14, 2008, 07:11:31 AM »
Not to beat a dead horse so whats the final verdict ? When is the show ?
L

ASJChaotic

« Reply #205 on: October 14, 2008, 07:15:17 AM »
I HAVE TOLD YOU IDIOTS a million times
this week mindspin will post all the info
last I checked you weren't entering and needed "another year to pack on muscle"
how come all the people who are NOT entering are the ones bitching?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #206 on: October 14, 2008, 07:25:53 AM »

Hopefully you guys may know something today, full fledged efforts will be made today.

Btw, I just pm'ed your other account.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #207 on: October 14, 2008, 07:26:19 AM »
heres an update bitch, ask around ...i do what the fuck i want around here....you came on this board like 3 months ago, prob. sooner under another handle that was brutalized...regardless, im old school...a getbig staple....I say jump, you respond 'how high' ... now go cut your fucking hair elvis ....
L

Stavios

« Reply #208 on: October 14, 2008, 07:29:44 AM »
jaejowned

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #209 on: October 14, 2008, 07:30:31 AM »

AXA, JJ is cool. He is one of only about 10 guys that have stepped up and entered the show before, and was always a pleasure to deal with.

Stavios

« Reply #210 on: October 14, 2008, 07:34:24 AM »
gayer than CQ not posting pics of herself more often on Getbig 8)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #211 on: October 14, 2008, 07:42:19 AM »
jaejowned
lol ....if a jaejownage is a fat shit, that right there was a fart in the middle of the woods...lol
L

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #212 on: October 14, 2008, 08:19:46 AM »

I finished stalking via phone, verdict is in this thread

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #213 on: October 14, 2008, 08:52:10 AM »
we could always call it MR BLUTO and run it on the z board, no prize money but winner gets unlimited no of stickys

ron has no say on that board, he knows he's not wanted down there!

+1
$

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #214 on: October 14, 2008, 08:58:06 AM »
we could always call it MR BLUTO and run it on the z board, no prize money but winner gets unlimited no of stickys

ron has no say on that board, he knows he's not wanted down there!

Go right ahead, I've been saying that for like 2 years, the Z can reign supreme 8)

Anyone can toss up a contest at anytime, it's only giving away prizes which is a hitch, so go for it you or anyone else. Totally simple.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #215 on: October 14, 2008, 09:00:35 AM »
Go right ahead, I've been saying that for like 2 years, the Z can reign supreme 8)

Anyone can toss up a contest at anytime, it's only giving away prizes which is a hitch, so go for it you or anyone else. Totally simple.

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement
Z

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #216 on: October 14, 2008, 09:03:08 AM »
You know you make valid points and said them well, and I also feel bad for most the guys.

Fills me with hysteria when people say others can run it. I have been posted ASKING others to do a show for well over a year and been flat out refused.  Not like I have not said over 50 times for other people to do it. Anyone who wants to go ahead and do it, go one. Simple.

Only person who showed any interest was some guy from some cheesy company who wanted to spam some cheap tub of his no-name protein as a prize last year instead of giving away $5,000 ::)

It's all empty rhetoric, typical flaming for no cause. It is as simple as this - Ron would not give the go ahead - so MS who got prize money and has been working on Ron like mad gets flamed. Funny really, if it wasn't so pathetic.

I have said over and over, if all guys volunteer to do away with any prizes, that might open the path. So far, not one entrant has said that [to my knowledge]

CQ, I think you did what you could. It looks like this is mainly a problem of Ron who just doesn't seem to care about the contest resp. the contestants. My post was directed towards Mindspin and not towards Ron because of Mindspins last post:

okay...it's like 3am where I am.  I've not read the whole thread.  All I can say is that if you're not happy with how we're running the show, then go fuck yourself.  I'm not making a dime out of this.  Neither is CQ or 240.  We're doing it for you ungrateful sacks of shit.  If u don't like it, we can just pull the plug on the whole thing.  Let me know....

It's quite obvious, that he doesn't care that contestants have prepared for a date which is now postponed.
Honestly, if I were a contestant and MS would have told me before that this is his attitude towards the contest he has agreed to organize, I wouldn't even have considered entering.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #217 on: October 14, 2008, 09:26:41 AM »
CQ, I think you did what you could. It looks like this is mainly a problem of Ron who just doesn't seem to care about the contest resp. the contestants. My post was directed towards Mindspin and not towards Ron because of Mindspins last post:

It's quite obvious, that he doesn't care that contestants have prepared for a date which is now postponed.
Honestly, if I were a contestant and MS would have told me before that this is his attitude towards the contest he has agreed to organize, I wouldn't even have considered entering.

It's not like MS is fighting off people who want to use their connections to get thousands of dollars, deal with massive red tape behind the scenes and get flamed. It's not like there is a fight for people to do this :-\

Anyone can start a show - and in the years that I've said this - said 2 a year would be great - not a SINGLE person has put one on? I have asked people directly do it and been outright refused.

Everyone keeps saying others should do it - when not a single rational person has offered or done a show in years? Thats the issue.

Last year, someone wanted me "removed" - so I did step back, no one else stepped up at all despite me asking them directly look where that got us? Hence why I am butting my nose back in at this late moment, not for the board, the trolls, but for those that have worked to do this - MS and the entrants.

MS really had "things" that were not easy to settle. He is not diplomatic no, in fact he is rude lol, but if he didn't care - he would be like 99% of getbiggers and do nothing to put on on. He obtained prize money, and did all these things for 2 years - while most the board sat around bitching and refusing to start a contest of their own. Yet - *he* gets flamed. How about flaming the hundreds of other guys that haven't done a damn thing?

[not you btw, just a general fat burner laced rant]

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #218 on: October 14, 2008, 09:49:00 AM »
It's not like MS is fighting off people who want to use their connections to get thousands of dollars, deal with massive red tape behind the scenes and get flamed. It's not like there is a fight for people to do this :-\

Anyone can start a show - and in the years that I've said this - said 2 a year would be great - not a SINGLE person has put one on? I have asked people directly do it and been outright refused.

Everyone keeps saying others should do it - when not a single rational person has offered or done a show in years? Thats the issue.

Last year, someone wanted me "removed" - so I did step back, no one else stepped up at all despite me asking them directly look where that got us? Hence why I am butting my nose back in at this late moment, not for the board, the trolls, but for those that have worked to do this - MS and the entrants.

MS really had "things" that were not easy to settle. He is not diplomatic no, in fact he is rude lol, but if he didn't care - he would be like 99% of getbiggers and do nothing to put on on. He obtained prize money, and did all these things for 2 years - while most the board sat around bitching and refusing to start a contest of their own. Yet - *he* gets flamed. How about flaming the hundreds of other guys that haven't done a damn thing?

[not you btw, just a general fat burner laced rant]

Maybe you're right, and he was just in a bad mood. :D

I don't want to take anything away from him, it's amazing to come up with prize money for such a contest, no doubt about it. I was just critizing the attitude he shows towards contestants who have prepared for the contest and now have to start all over again.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #219 on: October 14, 2008, 10:10:54 AM »
Mindspin is not a girl. I doubt he done this for no good reason. Without his help would be no comp

Clearly it was postponed for a reason. i understand many peoples frustrations but 8 weeks is more time to get in better shape. Good luck

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #220 on: October 14, 2008, 10:14:21 AM »
Maybe you're right, and he was just in a bad mood. :D

I don't want to take anything away from him, it's amazing to come up with prize money for such a contest, no doubt about it. I was just critizing the attitude he shows towards contestants who have prepared for the contest and now have to start all over again.

Haha, now you are correct. There was a reason I did the public dealings last year, I am a touch more polite then Mindspin ;D

He has just cause though, a few great guys have entered, us 3 put it on - no one else does anything and Mind gets flamed to death for trying to bring a good thing to the board. 

ASJChaotic

« Reply #221 on: October 14, 2008, 10:14:35 AM »
Mindspin is not a ####. I doubt he done this for no good reason. Without his help would be no comp

Clearly it was postponed for a reason. i understand many peoples frustrations but 8 weeks is more time to get in better shape. Good luck
4 weeks
and it was NOT mindspins decision, he never did announce the contest, time, money etc
he didn't have the approval of Ron
so just leave Mindspin alone  >:( the guy is doing something amazing for this board and people can't see that

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: October 14, 2008, 10:17:07 AM »
ahaha I don't know why CQ bothers with half of you whiny clowns.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #223 on: October 14, 2008, 10:23:06 AM »
4 weeks
and it was NOT mindspins decision, he never did announce the contest, time, money etc
he didn't have the approval of Ron
so just leave Mindspin alone  >:( the guy is doing something amazing for this board and people can't see that

I was defending Minsdpin there Mahmood

ASJChaotic

« Reply #224 on: October 14, 2008, 11:57:51 AM »
I was defending Minsdpin there Mahmood
so was I...mahmood? wtf is that  ???