Author Topic: Getbigger sports 19 inchers !! (not a joke ...see pic inside )  (Read 29132 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Getbigger sports 19 inchers !! (not a joke ...see pic inside )
« Reply #125 on: October 18, 2008, 08:26:22 AM »
Just because your genetics aren't the best doesn't mean you should be so surprised when someone else has very good genetics.

Get over it dude!  There are many people with great genetics out there.
good genetics, great genetics, is ssome ab definition with muscles that are a little bit thick... for a dedicated bodybuilder great genetics is good cuts with dense muscle...or thick muscle with no cuts... good genetics never will be a bodybuilder phsyqiue... never ever will any human body ever create a bodybuilder physique naturally on its own.. its..unnatural !

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: October 18, 2008, 08:26:33 AM »
sevatase is an idiot

who managed to get to a buck fifty on a massive stack of dianabol

brutal third world fu ck wit
T

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #127 on: October 18, 2008, 08:27:06 AM »
Come on average guy in the street? in some pics it looks like he has heavyweights arms and a lightweight's torso I get what you're syaing but he's very impressive either way on or off
i agree with you in that he does have a very good build due mostly to his condition and shape but sizewise he just doesn't impress me that much.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #128 on: October 18, 2008, 08:27:31 AM »
i have to agree here, anyone saying that a six plate per side deadlift isn't impressive has obviously never attempted anything close to that, that's a BIG pull no matter what you weigh.

Can you believe that this fuccker is sitting here trying to bullshit me that be benches double his bodyweight and deadlifts triple while on oreo cookies redbull and some beef his supermodel girlfriend cooked ?

Question for whomever is posting in this thread

DO ANY OF YOU FUCKERS EVER HAD 400LBS ON TOP OF YOU ON THE BENCH ?
 ANYBODY FELT 500 TO 600 LBS WHILE YOU ARE ON THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SQUAT OF CROUCHED STARTING TO DEADLIFT WHILE YOUR FUCKING EYEBALLS ARE POPPING OUT AND THERE'S MORE INTERNAL PRESSURE THAN IF YOU'D BE FUCKED BY AN ELEFANT ?

I'm waiting for answers

....'cause ....maybe just 'cause you don't have a fucking clue how heavy a 600 lbs deadlift really is ...

or a 400lbs bench .

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #129 on: October 18, 2008, 08:29:11 AM »
Can you believe that this fuccker is sitting here trying to bullshit me that be benches double his bodyweight and deadlifts triple while on oreo cookies redbull and some beef his supermodel girlfriend cooked ?

ANYBODY FELT 500 TO 600 LBS WHILE YOU ARE ON THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SQUAT OF CROUCHED STARTING TO DEADLIFT WHILE YOUR FUCKING EYEBALLS ARE POPPING OUT AND THERE'S MORE INTERNAL PRESSURE THAN IF YOU'D BE FUCKED BY AN ELEFANT ?

I'm waiting for answers

....'cause ....maybe just 'cause you don't have a fucking clue how heavy a 600 lbs deadlift really is ...

or a 400lbs bench .

totally agreed, i once had a training partner help me just UNRACK a 405 bench and it felt like my arms were going to break, it literally felt like a dump truck in my hands.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #130 on: October 18, 2008, 08:29:15 AM »
good genetics, great genetics, is ssome ab definition with muscles that are a little bit thick... for a dedicated bodybuilder great genetics is good cuts with dense muscle...or thick muscle with no cuts... good genetics never will be a bodybuilder phsyqiue... never ever will any human body ever create a bodybuilder physique naturally on its own.. its..unnatural !

Here's an example.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #131 on: October 18, 2008, 08:29:29 AM »
be honest, besides the arms does this guy really look huge and impressive to you?

Huge no way, but I wish I had his genetics.  Excellent pecs in the other pic, and tris are my strong point but he's destroying me.

I could believe he's on a little something but only meso knows for sure.  Looks good either way.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: October 18, 2008, 08:31:16 AM »

I'm waiting for answers

or a 400lbs bench .

None of this is relevant to the conversation.  I don't give a shit about what you lift, dude...nor does anyone else for that matter.

The bottom line is that you don't know much about what constitutes great genetics.  It's OK to admit it.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #133 on: October 18, 2008, 08:33:26 AM »
Here's an example.
yeah dude, exactly, did my one small post change your mind on this issue after sev's dozens of posts could not ? lol my words have a mighty power of persuaion ! ahah

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #134 on: October 18, 2008, 08:37:07 AM »
Huge no way, but I wish I had his genetics.  Excellent pecs in the other pic, and tris are my strong point but he's destroying me.

I could believe he's on a little something but only meso knows for sure.  Looks good either way.

meso is a hard call.  i'm thinking cats i played ball with down South and at the gym.  Who was on something and who wasnt??? i did some of his lifts 5-7 yrs ago when i was interested in putting size on but was never that cut but as strong.  brother dont need gear for those lifts...just recovery time between sets.

again...cant pull anyone from memory to compare to those first shots.  the ones at the gym later...he looks a bit off.  the bicep shots...he just got good guns. tricep?  
Oh...Monica!

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: October 18, 2008, 08:38:11 AM »
yeah dude, exactly, did my one small post change your mind on this issue after sev's dozens of posts could not ? lol my words have a mighty power of persuaion ! ahah

I agreed with your earlier post.  Sevastase is nothing but another hapless soul in search of an idol to worship.  

The guy in the pics is impressive, but not the GREATEST GENETICS EVER!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #136 on: October 18, 2008, 08:39:48 AM »
I agreed with your earlier post.  Sevastase is nothing but another hapless soul in search of an idol to worship.  

if meso is natural than nobody has better genetics than he. thats a truth.

the guy you posted is skinny and what a normal persons going to look like if they are dedicated and train hard and eat right.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: October 18, 2008, 08:40:44 AM »
None of this is relevant to the conversation.  I don't give a shit about what you lift, dude...nor does anyone else for that matter.

The bottom line is that you don't know much about what constitutes great genetics.  It's OK to admit it.

IT is relevant you dimwitted fuck ....

you are a wanna be  who never even aproached those kindanumbers ....

so let the grown ups talk and go play with the other girls

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: October 18, 2008, 08:41:44 AM »

epicnot realizingI was VERY ironic ...hahahaha

you are dumber than I expected

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #139 on: October 18, 2008, 08:43:11 AM »
He looks natural to me, just because someone looks better and is stronger than most of you doesn't mean he's on steroids.  He's not the tallest individual so achieving that physique natural is not out of the question.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: October 18, 2008, 08:43:19 AM »
IT is relevant you dimwitted fuck ....

you are a wanna be  who never even aproached those kindanumbers ....

so let the grown ups talk and go play with the other girls

You're a lost soul, Sevastase.  You don't have a clue of what numbers I've approached.  

You don't have a damn clue of anything, really.  You're a bald, ugly bastard who parades around as "hardcore."

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #141 on: October 18, 2008, 08:45:23 AM »
You're a lost soul, Sevastase.  You don't have a clue of what numbers I've approached.  

You don't have a damn clue of anything, really.  You're a bald, ugly bastard who parades around as "hardcore."

you could prove your claims very easily by posting some proof and shutting everyone up. :D

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #142 on: October 18, 2008, 08:47:14 AM »
dude no offense because i respect you but honestly the only big thing on you is your arms, based on this photo i see an average chest, aversge delts and very small forearms, i'm guessing your back is pretty good due to your race, most black guys have great backs but when you say you look "really big" i have to laugh to myself.

;)
like i said in person... i look big.... because of muscle shape and that pic is like 5 yrs old...
i was 185 max there

choice is an illusion

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: October 18, 2008, 08:48:16 AM »
sevatase is an idiot

who managed to get to a buck fifty on a massive stack of dianabol

brutal third world fu ck wit

Yes, he's a classic half-wit with no change of succeeding out in the real world with normal people.

This guy "sevastase" is the classic bodybuilding no-life who spends an inordinate amount of time following the sport, but not actually having much to show regarding his own person.

I think his family members need to stage an intervention and get this guy back on the straight and narrow.  He's starting to believe he knows what constitutes good genetics...or which he does not have good genetics at all.

Stop wasting your time with this bodybuilding stuff, Seva.  Your interest and your talent are conflicting.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #144 on: October 18, 2008, 08:49:39 AM »
Yes, he's a classic half-wit with no change of succeeding out in the real world with normal people.

This guy "sevastase" is the classic bodybuilding no-life who spends an inordinate amount of time following the sport, but not actually having much to show regarding his own person.

I think his family members need to stage an intervention and get this guy back on the straight and narrow.  He's starting to believe he knows what constitutes good genetics...or which he does not have good genetics at all.

Stop wasting your time with this bodybuilding stuff, Seva.  Your interest and your talent are conflicting.

at least he's posted clips of a 405 bench and 500 squat as opposed to you, show us some proof of your bodybuilding knowledge.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: October 18, 2008, 08:50:23 AM »
you could prove your claims very easily by posting some proof and shutting everyone up. :D

There's no need.  Unlike you guys, I am not the one claiming anything.  

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #146 on: October 18, 2008, 08:51:01 AM »
Huge in what context? Pro Bodybuilder? NO average guy in the gym absolutely
thank you...
and i keep sayin that pic is 5 yrs ago .. i'm like 15lb 20lb heavier heavier
 :-\ :-\ :-\
thanks for bringing some basic common sense to this thread ND
any quaker..and sweet flexington and sev
i leave you to this thread now.
choice is an illusion

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: October 18, 2008, 08:51:30 AM »
at least he's posted clips of a 405 bench and 500 squat as opposed to you, show us some proof of your bodybuilding knowledge.

I don't really need to prove anything to you.  You guys are not anyone I seek to impress.  

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #148 on: October 18, 2008, 08:52:37 AM »
I don't really need to prove anything to you.  You guys are not anyone I seek to impress.  
traslation=your arms shake benching 165.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: October 18, 2008, 08:55:33 AM »
traslation=your arms shake benching 165.

Keep being a fatass, Quaker.  You'll never have the privilege of knowing much about me. 

I'll post some pics whenever I feel like it!  It might be a couple of days, it might be a couple of weeks, it might be a couple of years, it might be NEVER.