Author Topic: Troops Support McCain 3-1  (Read 5927 times)

ASJChaotic

Re: Troops Support McCain 3-1
« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2008, 09:12:35 PM »

19...when I was about ur age I was getting ready to air assult into Haiti....ur a waste.
oh noes, maybe I should start killing people for money at age 19 too
to push for the oil company's agenda
no sir...YOU are a waste  ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2008, 10:40:07 PM »

Hey dipshit....did u actually watch the idiots who invaded Georgia...did u watch the 30 year old tanks with 30 year old reactive armor...and their missed matched uniforms....riding on the tanks......in 40 different uniforms...while it took their air force days to bomb things that take us minutes...u go ahead and get back to me. Everybody else are a buncj of children compared to us. I watched Iraqi tank crews jump out of perfectly good tanks, knowing we'd be pounding their assed before we ever came in range of their soviet junk.

Lol. I really wonder where these people got the idea in their heads that the Russians have some kind of powerful army. Wasn't even two decades ago they were getting the shit kicked out of them by the Afghans and they were losing their control over hundreds of thousands of square miles of territory they controlled for 1/2 a century. Yes, they're really skurry!  ::)

ASJChaotic

« Reply #77 on: October 22, 2008, 04:09:25 AM »
Lol. I really wonder where these people got the idea in their heads that the Russians have some kind of powerful army. Wasn't even two decades ago they were getting the shit kicked out of them by the Afghans and they were losing their control over hundreds of thousands of square miles of territory they controlled for 1/2 a century. Yes, they're really skurry!  ::)
::) ::) ::)
it's not the Russians, it's Afghanistan
you're not looking at the fact that you're getting your ass kicked in Afghanistan too
you always hear about Iraq but per troops you have there, the rate of death is much higher in Afghanistan than Iraq
no military power has ever been able to take over Afghanistan
look at it's history
they shit kicked the British Empire while they were controling the whole world ..and neighbours like India
it's the Afghan people, as long as they are alive their country won't be taken over
unlike the fat ass donut eating beer drinking football watching Americans they have a little things called Bravery and Love of their country
however......if there wasn't an enemy to deal with they would just kill themselves

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #78 on: October 22, 2008, 08:20:59 PM »
::) ::) ::)
it's not the Russians, it's Afghanistan
you're not looking at the fact that you're getting your ass kicked in Afghanistan too
you always hear about Iraq but per troops you have there, the rate of death is much higher in Afghanistan than Iraq
no military power has ever been able to take over Afghanistan
look at it's history
they shit kicked the British Empire while they were controling the whole world ..and neighbours like India
it's the Afghan people, as long as they are alive their country won't be taken over
unlike the fat ass donut eating beer drinking football watching Americans they have a little things called Bravery and Love of their country
however......if there wasn't an enemy to deal with they would just kill themselves

::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #79 on: October 22, 2008, 08:22:15 PM »
I don't know...I didn't get my assed kick there. Really kinda hard to argue with a 19 year old been nowhere, done nothing idiot.
L

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #80 on: October 22, 2008, 08:31:28 PM »
I don't know...I didn't get my assed kick there. Really kinda hard to argue with a 19 year old been nowhere, done nothing idiot.

Well, you know how it is when you're 19 and you've never left the country - you know everything.  ::)

ASJChaotic

« Reply #81 on: October 22, 2008, 08:39:30 PM »
I have been around the world dipshit
to more places than you have
and I have done a hell of a lot more than you
go to sleep and try not to think about all the innocent people you killed you republican moron

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #82 on: October 22, 2008, 08:40:14 PM »
go to sleep and try not to think about all the innocent people you killed you republican moron

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA

Liar.

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: October 22, 2008, 08:51:27 PM »

19...when I was about ur age I was getting ready to air assult into Haiti....ur a waste.

I admire you man.  I'm still 2 years from that age, and I don't know if I could ever enlist and go around the world, and I'm an obama supporter (and I read your not), but thanks for what you do to protect us.
!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #84 on: October 22, 2008, 09:20:22 PM »

Of course you have. That's why you log 28 posts a day and countless hours on here.  ::)

I didn't even bother replying to the dipshit. But hey, his "friend" told him that American soldiers are pussies. Apparently hiding among civilians makes you a man in AXA's eyes.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #85 on: October 23, 2008, 04:34:53 AM »
Of course you have. That's why you log 28 posts a day and countless hours on here.  ::)

I didn't even bother replying to the dipshit. But hey, his "friend" told him that American soldiers are pussies. Apparently hiding among civilians makes you a man in AXA's eyes.

Maybe that's what he meant when he said he's done more? Make 28 posts a day?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #86 on: October 23, 2008, 07:04:06 AM »
LOL!!!!  if they support mccan't so much, then why are donations for Obama higher?  Duh!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #87 on: October 25, 2008, 09:32:37 AM »

It is much more fun to do that kind of stuff with an Xbox360.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #88 on: October 25, 2008, 09:48:37 AM »
It is much more fun to do that kind of stuff with an Xbox360.

LOL

Xbox 360 FTW!!!