Author Topic: i hate hardcore naturals  (Read 8890 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: i hate hardcore naturals
« Reply #75 on: October 24, 2008, 04:23:47 AM »

Stop using 'I'm natural' as an excuse for being a shitty bodybuilder.
thank you Mr Challupa !

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #76 on: October 24, 2008, 05:16:28 AM »
Hey steroid users, instead of taking drugs why don't you just buy one of these suits? In both cases, it is not really your physique, but at least with the suit your test levels will remain and your nuts won't dry up.

Also, how do you know that you have maxed out your genetic potenetial? You simply gave up and took drugs at some point.

Wow, you guys are so tough. You took drugs and then trained REALLY hard! I don't need drugs to get it up, bitches.

Way to encourage a young guy to take drugs. You're a real group of winners now.

its all good bro....you life in the status quo......ur too scared to be a GOD....walk around havin people fear you, look up to you, women wantin to deep throat ur cock all night...livin life in the fast lane.......

u live bored...brainwashing urself into bealiving that the status quo is how life is set.livin by other norms that were "set" for u....LET ME TELL U SOMETHING...that how far ur gonna get in life  THE STATUS QUO...

a great movie quote that i live by
"law of evolution is the survival of the unfitess.....its either u do it right or wrong....or u get iliminated...greed is good..greed is right..greed works. greed clarifies and caprtures the essences of the evolutionary spirtit...greed in all of its form...life . money. body...has marked the upward surge of manking...and greed will save ur life"

one of da most intelligent post ever...4 real

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 24, 2008, 06:02:47 AM »
its all good bro....you life in the status quo......ur too scared to be a GOD....walk around havin people fear you, look up to you
Your whole quote was idiotic. No one looks at a steroid user and is afraid of them that I know of and most don't look up to them when they find out that you do take them. If anything they look down on you because if you use them correctly and actually make progress with them it will be quite obvious that you aren't natural and you will be discredited by the majority of the public. Ludicrous.

Disclaimer: Nothing against steroids as I may use them later on down the line, but that was such a stupid quote that was meant to be inspirational but failed miserably.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #78 on: October 24, 2008, 06:04:24 AM »
its all good bro....you life in the status quo......ur too scared to be a GOD....walk around havin people fear you, look up to you, women wantin to deep throat ur cock all night...livin life in the fast lane.......

u live bored...brainwashing urself into bealiving that the status quo is how life is set.livin by other norms that were "set" for u....LET ME TELL U SOMETHING...that how far ur gonna get in life  THE STATUS QUO...

"law of evolution is the survival of the unfitess.....its either u do it right or wrong....or u get iliminated...greed is good..greed is right..greed works. greed clarifies and caprtures the essences of the evolutionary spirtit...greed in all of its form...life . money. body...has marked the upward surge of manking...and greed will save ur life"

That's one of the most ridiculous things i ever read in my life.

Get of the drugs, my friend. you strat to sound like gh15.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #79 on: October 24, 2008, 06:25:30 AM »

i agrre,unless you have pro or great amateur genes and have a freak look that people stare ok,but if your a internet pro wannabe,and have bloated and not an impressive shaped body on drugs no one is gonna look at u as a 'hero'.

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #80 on: October 24, 2008, 06:27:54 AM »
Your whole quote was idiotic. No one looks at a steroid user and is afraid of them that I know of and most don't look up to them when they find out that you do take them. If anything they look down on you because if you use them correctly and actually make progress with them it will be quite obvious that you aren't natural and you will be discredited by the majority of the public. Ludicrous.

Disclaimer: Nothing against steroids as I may use them later on down the line, but that was such a stupid quote that was meant to be inspirational but failed miserably.

lol tool
thats what youll always be....

in life, business, in the gym, in society.....

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #81 on: October 24, 2008, 06:28:50 AM »

i dont even do drugs....im speaking in a methaporical way

assclown

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #82 on: October 24, 2008, 07:50:13 AM »
i agrre,unless you have pro or great amateur genes and have a freak look that people stare ok,but if your a internet pro wannabe,and have bloated and not an impressive shaped body on drugs no one is gonna look at u as a 'hero'.

ur right though...there are some queers out there damaging the name of good work ethic, intelligent supplementation

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #83 on: December 21, 2008, 09:23:59 PM »

Actually, it is YOU that lives life according to the status quo.
Like most Americans, you followed the path of least resistance, and went the drug route.
You are incapable of hard work and discipline.

"walk around havin people fear you,.."

This just screams insecurity. It's something I pointed out in the beginning of this thread:
Steroid users are insecure people.
Thank you for proving my point.

"...ur too scared to be a GOD..."

To ascertain who is most godlike, one would have to devise a system assigning values to all the various attributes of human beings.
Scarcely anyone(save possibly the dumbest meathead), would rate muscularity as having more value than intelligence.
Under such a scale, the scientist or intellectual would be more "godlike" than any bodybuilder.
Bertrand Russell is more godlike than Lee Priest.
The man that is gifted both mentally and physically, would be the most godlike of all.

So where does that leave you?

Well it means that, on the human ranking scale, you, would rate higher than the deaf, blind, and dumb invalids.
Of course, all we have to go by is your presentation here;
however, judging by your appalling orthography, I feel confident that you would be declared an "In-Valid" and banned from breeding.
And when the steroids that built your bloated physique are removed from the equation, you will deflate back to your natural size,
and be on even keel with the blind invalid in a race for last place.

I hope that gives you some perspective.
☠ Order of Nephilim

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #84 on: December 21, 2008, 10:02:29 PM »
Like most Americans, you followed the path of least resistance, and went the drug route.

This just screams insecurity. It's something I pointed out in the beginning of this thread:

To ascertain who is most godlike, one would have to devise a system assigning values to all the various attributes of human beings.
Scarcely anyone(save possibly the dumbest meathead), would rate muscularity as having more value than intelligence.
Under such a scale, the scientist or intellectual would be more "godlike" than any bodybuilder.
The man that is gifted both mentally and physically, would be the most godlike of all.

Well it means that, on the human ranking scale, you, would rate higher than the deaf, blind, and dumb invalids.
however, judging by your appalling orthography, I feel confident that you would be declared an "In-Valid" and banned from breeding.
And when the steroids that built your bloated physique are removed from the equation, you will deflate back to your natural size,

2 month old meltdown.

You're small, get over it.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #85 on: December 22, 2008, 09:36:01 AM »
Ruhl is my favorite natty.big as a house and seems to have a cool attitude 8)

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #86 on: December 22, 2008, 09:59:02 AM »
They already know.

Have fun telling everyone you have zero integrity and aren't willing to work to acheive.

i had more muscle on me at 19 100% natty then you ever will even if you juice...stfu before i godzilla your domo

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #87 on: December 22, 2008, 10:05:59 AM »
There's always someone bigger and stronger....juiced or not.    I've never used and I don't care if others choose to.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #88 on: December 22, 2008, 10:42:08 AM »

sorry kid,,, but you will acheive absolutly nothing in bodybuilding as a natural,,, you can stay nice and healthy with an ok build, if thats ok for you thats great,,, but most get into bodybuilding to actualy build there bodies and take it to the next level...

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 22, 2008, 11:00:21 AM »

sorry kid,,, but you will acheive absolutly nothing in bodybuilding as a natural,,, you can stay nice and healthy with an ok build, if thats ok for you thats great,,, but most get into bodybuilding to actualy build there bodies and take it to the next level...

Unfortunately this is true...wanna be a competitive bb you're gonna have to juice.   You can build a fantastic natural physique, but to be competitive among the juiceboxes....well....wh en in Rome.

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #90 on: December 22, 2008, 11:09:41 AM »

i will beat money right now that I am more developed, bigger, have better muscle bellies,better shape, better balance....currently i am 238, 15%bf ...zero juice, zeor vitamins, zero whey isolate after a work out....i havent used a supplenment in 3 years..why ..dont know. dont care....i plan is to maximaze my natural potential and then hope on the juice like no other and become a pro....so dont insult my success bitchccc

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 22, 2008, 11:12:06 AM »

i will beat money right now that I am more developed, bigger, have better muscle bellies,better shape, better balance....currently i am 238, 15%bf ...zero juice, zeor vitamins, zero whey isolate after a work out....i havent used a supplenment in 3 years..why ..dont know. dont care....i plan is to maximaze my natural potential and then hope on the juice like no other and become a pro....so dont insult my success bitchccc

You sound absolutely huge.....pics?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #92 on: December 22, 2008, 03:23:34 PM »
Most in society have zero respect for drugged up juicers.  Only on a bb forum is taking gear a "noble" thing to do.
Placing false reasoning behind it, is even worse....such as competing, passing your "natural" potential, etc.
If you juice great, you like to take drugs and lift weights, enjoy it.  Never place a greater meaning though in what it is, drug use.
 ;)
Almost like a coke users saying he does blow to keep his bodyfat under 5% and it helps him work longer hours. ::)
Last, everything in life is a "personal" choice.  I love when someone chimes in with that one....it's a "personal" choice...haha, no shit.
N

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #93 on: December 22, 2008, 03:56:43 PM »
Most in society have zero respect for drugged up juicers. 

If the general public doesn't want to see juicers and have no respect for them how come the shit is so rife in the entertainment industry for example?

Steroids are what America is all about. America loves steroids.  :D

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 22, 2008, 07:19:52 PM »
What bugs me as a natural is these juicers who act like they are the shit when they are little bigger than the natural guys (still unattainable for the naturals). If you want to impress as a juicer you better be huge. That is all.

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #95 on: December 22, 2008, 07:27:06 PM »
You sound absolutely huge.....pics?

i will have pics as soon as possible to....soon to be god...as gh says

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #96 on: December 22, 2008, 07:28:36 PM »
They are assholes , they have acess to all the human grade gear.  >:(

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #97 on: December 22, 2008, 08:46:32 PM »
i hope none of you steroid users comes to regret it in your later years due to health issues

other than that..i could care less who uses or doesnt use steroids
Valhalla awaits.