Author Topic: G4P...Were you better off not knowing?  (Read 88737 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: G4P...Were you better off not knowing?
« Reply #175 on: October 29, 2008, 02:59:18 PM »
  Great post. Gays absolutely hate the fact that straight men won't sleep with them, so they feel the need to put straight men down by whatever means necessary. This is the secret that few gay guys will tell you: gay men, as a general rule, don't find other gays attractive. What they really want are straight men. Just look over dating sites like Craiglist and you'll see that the gay ads all call for "straight acting" or "masculine acting" men. Stereotypical femme gays? None wants them. Why? Because being gay is about being attracted to men, not women, and the bottom line is that the overwhelming majority of gay men act and behave like women. They go out of their way to appear masculine because this is what they like, but deep down they resent the fact that they need to play the masculine role because, being effeminate, gay men like to be wooed.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

hahahahahaha this has hit the nail on the head so to speak.  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

Vince Goodrum CSN MFG

« Reply #176 on: October 30, 2008, 09:04:07 AM »
How much did the session cost you?

I dont know.
He stares at me with an angry look, I cant even talk to him.
CC!!!Tell me how much you charge!!!
I can offer diet advice together with money.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #177 on: October 30, 2008, 09:46:02 AM »
I dont know.
He stares at me with an angry look, I cant even talk to him.
CC!!!Tell me how much you charge!!!
I can offer diet advice together with money.

Maybe you didn't offer enough money or asked for details on the "no touching" policy. No touching means no touching, what's difficult about that?. It's very unlikely a pro would need diet advice from you, Vince. What they need is money for more 'supps' and painkillers.

Just pay up front and keep your distance.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #178 on: October 30, 2008, 08:38:38 PM »
  Great post. Gays absolutely hate the fact that straight men won't sleep with them, so they feel the need to put straight men down by whatever means necessary. This is the secret that few gay guys will tell you: gay men, as a general rule, don't find other gays attractive. What they really want are straight men. Just look over dating sites like Craiglist and you'll see that the gay ads all call for "straight acting" or "masculine acting" men. Stereotypical femme gays? None wants them. Why? Because being gay is about being attracted to men, not women, and the bottom line is that the overwhelming majority of gay men act and behave like women. They go out of their way to appear masculine because this is what they like, but deep down they resent the fact that they need to play the masculine role because, being effeminate, gay men like to be wooed.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

partially true suckmymuscle. imo effeminate gays do have it tougher , unless they are very funny, or very talented in the arts...so a lot of them are bitter and just mad at everyone, not just straight men.  And there are plenty of masculne gay guys to go around and are atrracted to each other and they dont have any resentment toward straight guys.

But i think the nastiness that is directed toward straight guys  is coming from very promiscuous sex addicted gays (and women),  that believe that everyone should behave the way they do, and when they dont get the attention they want, they start all the accusations and  innuendo and rumours towards everyone especialy towards the straight guys which to me is a form of hatred.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: October 30, 2008, 08:44:37 PM »
partially true suckmymuscle. imo effeminate gays do have it tougher , unless they are very funny, or very talented in the arts...so a lot of them are bitter and just mad at everyone, not just straight men.

But i think the nastiness that is directed toward straight guys and especially bb's is coming from very promiscuous sex addicted gays (and women),  that believe that everyone should behave the way they do, and when they dont get the attention they want, they start all the accusations and  innuendo and rumours towards everyone especialy towards the straight guys which to me is a form of hatred.

very cool post. you are a great example of a gay guy not acting all militant and constantly judging everyone else as gay.
i think bay's confrontatial and gay obsessed stance actually makes people dislike gays

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: October 30, 2008, 09:01:03 PM »
i have an issue with 'gays'.

one if my best friends turned out to be gay - a total shock to everyone as he was a total womaniser, and could chat up any woman he wanted. had a few stunning girlfriends too.

we did everything together, watched football, went clubbing, went to tenefife on holiday, got drunk, had new year partying etc.

as soon as he came out - which wasn't planned, as he was outed by another 'gay', he left his job.

over time he got in with the gay scene - pubs, clubs etc.

he totally changed over time, we stopped hanging out, and anytime we went out i had to go to the gay club, and hang with his gay friends - who were all total dicks, and hated the fact a straight guy was in their club. They kept making a scene as well and shouting ' straight guy, etc' i couldn't ever perv on the hot lesbo's in peace without some stupid comment, etc

over time we lost contact completely. i see him now and again, and we hit it off again and get on, but we'll never be the same  :(

now a few are probably thinking - it was me who changed, etc, but i swear i was totally behind him  ;D no pun intended. no-one else would go to that club, or the pubs etc. i think he just felt more comfortable being with his own kind so to speak, and being himself - but still  >:( he could fvck anything he wants in the bedroom, but he didn't have to change........... :'(
175lbs by 31st July

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: October 30, 2008, 09:08:27 PM »

one if my best friends turned out to be gay - a total shock to everyone as he was a total womaniser, and could chat up any woman he wanted. had a few stunning girlfriends too.

we did everything together, watched football, went clubbing, went to tenefife on holiday, got drunk, had new year partying etc.

as soon as he came out - which wasn't planned, as he was outed by another 'gay', he left his job.

he totally changed over time, we stopped hanging out, and anytime we went out i had to go to the gay club, and hang with his gay friends - who were all total dicks, and hated the fact a straight guy was in their club. They kept making a scene as well and shouting ' straight guy, etc' i couldn't ever perv on the hot lesbo's in peace without some stupid comment, etc

over time we lost contact completely. i see him now and again, and we hit it off again and get on, but we'll never be the same  :(

now a few are probably thinking - it was me who changed, etc, but i swear i was totally behind him  ;D no pun intended. no-one else would go to that club, or the pubs etc. i think he just felt more comfortable being with his own kind so to speak, and being himself - but still  >:( he could fvck anything he wants in the bedroom, but he didn't have to change........... :'(

Feeling a little rejected because he didn't find you attractive. :)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: October 30, 2008, 09:18:53 PM »
Feeling a little rejected because he didn't find you attractive. :)

of course, as you can see i've never recovered  :'( ;D
175lbs by 31st July

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: October 30, 2008, 09:22:07 PM »
of course, as you can see i've never recovered  :'( ;D

It's like you weren't good enough for him, LOL!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: October 30, 2008, 09:33:56 PM »
It's like you weren't good enough for him, LOL!
OK OK DON'T RUB IT IN  :'(
175lbs by 31st July

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #185 on: October 30, 2008, 11:12:13 PM »

your friend should have made more of an effort to stay friends with you but you have to understand...most gays come out late in life, and it is a huge relief and like a re-birth(I like to say were Born Again .hahah)....all of a sudden life is a candy store and you want to have it all and fast.

Your buddy seems like masculine type guy so he probably thought to be gay you had to be femmy or a drag queen, so it took him longer ...So he was close to 30 before finding his own kind and it was probably a huge awakening and an amazing feeling of freedom and relief of pain...He probalby jumped in and never looked back. It is an intense time and everything is amazing, like looking at the world for the fist time, everything is brighter and more colorufl.. and you finally have a place in the world...then comes this huge need to make up for lost time and have as much fun as possible, go to every party and meet every guy, turn over every stone.

Because when you were u were hanging with straights and dating girls your were bored out of your mind and feeling like a fish out of water....it is a horrible feeling, like going through life in black and white or living underwater and not knowing what is wrong,  and then all of a sudden when you come out you can breathe for the first time in your life and the world is in color and you feel your heart beat for the first time.

So, Its easy to forget your old friends and there is also some misplaced resentment on your old life and friends, you wish you came out sooner and feel you wasted a lot of your life in the closet....but that is the wrong reason to lose good friends, it wasnt their fault.

I would think by now he is over his gay re-birth and probably wondering about you and feeling bad he lost touch...YOu guys should plan a double date or do something that is not gay, just normal. Im sure your friendship will be just like it was in the past...if its not then he is identifying too much with gay culture and it is his loss. He needs to realize there is a big world out there, and he needs straight friends as much as he need gay friends. I think we all need each other.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: October 31, 2008, 04:56:49 AM »
your friend should have made more of an effort to stay friends with you but you have to understand...most gays come out late in life, and it is a huge relief and like a re-birth(I like to say were Born Again .hahah)....all of a sudden life is a candy store and you want to have it all and fast.

Your buddy seems like masculine type guy so he probably thought to be gay you had to be femmy or a drag queen, so it took him longer ...So he was close to 30 before finding his own kind and it was probably a huge awakening and an amazing feeling of freedom and relief of pain...He probalby jumped in and never looked back. It is an intense time and everything is amazing, like looking at the world for the fist time, everything is brighter and more colorufl.. and you finally have a place in the world...then comes this huge need to make up for lost time and have as much fun as possible, go to every party and meet every guy, turn over every stone.

Because when you were u were hanging with straights and dating girls your were bored out of your mind and feeling like a fish out of water....it is a horrible feeling, like going through life in black and white or living underwater and not knowing what is wrong,  and then all of a sudden when you come out you can breathe for the first time in your life and the world is in color and you feel your heart beat for the first time.

So, Its easy to forget your old friends and there is also some misplaced resentment on your old life and friends, you wish you came out sooner and feel you wasted a lot of your life in the closet....but that is the wrong reason to lose good friends, it wasnt their fault.

I would think by now he is over his gay re-birth and probably wondering about you and feeling bad he lost touch...YOu guys should plan a double date or do something that is not gay, just normal. Im sure your friendship will be just like it was in the past...if its not then he is identifying too much with gay culture and it is his loss. He needs to realize there is a big world out there, and he needs straight friends as much as he need gay friends. I think we all need each other.

that.....was......beauti ful  :'(  :D
175lbs by 31st July

suckmymuscle

« Reply #187 on: October 31, 2008, 05:08:30 AM »
that.....was......beautiful 

The problem with straight men and gay men being friends is that the gay friend will always want to have sex with his straight friend deep down. It is the same reason why genuine friendships between straight men and women are impossible, because the straight guy will always secretly desire to have sex with her, unless she is hedeously ugly. That's the problem. The male sex drive is very, very strong - to put it mildly - and makes no concessions. I know several straight guys witjh hot sisters who told me they have jacked off thinking about doing their sisters, and several gay guys who've told me they have jacked off thinking about their brothers. If men can see their own siblings sexually, then just imagine how they see their friends.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: October 31, 2008, 05:47:50 AM »
  The problem with straight men and gay men being friends is that the gay friend will always want to have sex with his straight friend deep down. It is the same reason why genuine friendships between straight men and women are impossible, because the straight guy will always secretly desire to have sex with her, unless she is hedeously ugly. That's the problem. The male sex drive is very, very strong - to put it mildly - and makes no concessions. I know several straight guys witjh hot sisters who told me they have jacked off thinking about doing their sisters, and several gay guys who've told me they have jacked off thinking about their brothers. If men can see their own siblings sexually, then just imagine how they see their friends.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

:-X
175lbs by 31st July

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: October 31, 2008, 05:49:29 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Just because someone's gay doesn't mean they want to be gay with you, LOL!

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #190 on: October 31, 2008, 05:55:20 AM »
Hahaha, this thread is a true classic. ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #191 on: October 31, 2008, 06:00:30 AM »
Just because someone's gay doesn't mean they want to be gay with you, LOL!

Really? So if you were friends with some good-looking chick, wouldn't you jack off thinking about doing her? If you answer in the negative, then you're lying.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

io856

« Reply #192 on: October 31, 2008, 06:03:55 AM »
I have made friends with men in the past only to find  they were after sex. It actually happened to me a few times. Its a very weird situation, men tend to be more forward about their 'feelings/lust'. Once again suckmymuscle is 100% correct.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: October 31, 2008, 06:11:59 AM »
  Really? So if you were friends with some good-looking chick, wouldn't you jack off thinking about doing her? If you answer in the negative, then you're lying.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

They don't think the same as us. We love poontang and of course would think about sleeping with a hot friend.

You, like the rest of us, are probably nowhere near as good looking as you think. Having a gay friend that didn't want to have sex might shatter your fragile ego. :)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: October 31, 2008, 06:17:34 AM »
They don't think the same as us. We love poontang and of course would think about sleeping with a hot friend.

You, like the rest of us, are probably nowhere near as good looking as you think. Having a gay friend that didn't want to have sex might shatter your fragile ego. :)

my gay mate did want to fvck me, so i think suckmy is correct.

i know i want to fvck evey girl i am friends with, i might not want to be in a relationship with them, but i do want to fvck them - even the ugly ones.
175lbs by 31st July

suckmymuscle

« Reply #195 on: October 31, 2008, 07:09:40 AM »

Idiot. They are still men. Thye still love to have casual sex. Trust me: gay men are just as horny as straight, possibly even more. Just like you want to put your dick inside any vagina you see, gay guys want to fuck any men they see. The desire for sex is related to tstosterone levels, and gay men have just as much of it as straight men.

This is irrelevant. You don't need to be super good-looking for gay men to want to have sex with you, in the same way that a woman doesen't need to be very good-looking for straight guys to want to have sex with them. Men are dogs when it comes to sex, gay or straight.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #196 on: October 31, 2008, 10:14:35 AM »
Idiot. They are still men. They still love to have casual sex. Trust me: gay men are just as horny as straight, possibly even more. Just like you want to put your dick inside any vagina you see, gay guys want to fuck any men they see. The desire for sex is related to tstosterone levels, and gay men have just as much of it as straight men.

This isn't entirely accurate.... If any of you have noticed... Gay men tend to be rather "clickish" in regards to their taste in men. Where when we are talking about a group of straight men...we can make broader generalizations when describing what women we think are hot... (for example every straight male is going to find someone like an Angelina Jolie, or Halley berry attractive...even if its in different degrees of attraction.) You cant really do that on the gay side of the spectrum... that is why there are twinks, bears, etc... Gay men tend to prefer a very specific type of man, and rarely deviate from that. (Of course this isn't true of every gay male, but safe to say, the majority.)

It is a common misconception that men have.... thinking that every gay wants a piece of their ass...lol

M!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: October 31, 2008, 10:17:05 AM »
  Idiot. They are still men. Thye still love to have casual sex. Trust me: gay men are just as horny as straight, possibly even more. Just like you want to put your dick inside any vagina you see, gay guys want to fuck any men they see. The desire for sex is related to tstosterone levels, and gay men have just as much of it as straight men.

This is irrelevant. You don't need to be super good-looking for gay men to want to have sex with you, in the same way that a woman doesen't need to be very good-looking for straight guys to want to have sex with them. Men are dogs when it comes to sex, gay or straight.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I'm not going to argue with an expert. :)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #198 on: October 31, 2008, 10:19:50 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

WTF?  :-X
HAHA, RON.....

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #199 on: October 31, 2008, 11:13:10 AM »
You cant really do that on the gay side of the spectrum... that is why there are twinks, bears, etc... Gay men tend to prefer a very specific type of man, and rarely deviate from that.

that's for sure.  bay and I will never find ourselves vying for the attention of the same man.

Men are dogs when it comes to sex, gay or straight.

one advantage, I suppose, that gay guys have is that they can be the pursuer or the pursued.  (I'm not talking top or bottom.)   if a straight guy wants to hook up with someone, he has to go out and work for it.  a gay guy can do the same, or he can sit back and let the suitors come to him.