Author Topic: Offseason progress: October 30, 2008  (Read 18364 times)

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
Re: Offseason progress: October 30, 2008
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2008, 01:32:23 PM »
leonp1981: I'll take "decent".. I must say you are a hard individual to impress.. I thought 5'10" and nearly 300 lbs. hard would turn even the harshest critique to the good side of the force. As far as the powder goes, ask Jim.

Not being negative, mate, it's just that your physique isn't my cup of tea, but I still respect the hard work and commitment you've put in to get where you are.  Good luck with your goals, and I think coming on here and asking peoples opinions deserves a lot of credit.

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2008, 03:38:58 PM »
deeppact:  Okay, I see where this going with you.. You say supplements are bullshit and I say I use them everyday all day long and swear by them. I think this would be a great time for you to post your current picture (being that you are an experienced man of the iron sport) so we all can see what someone who endorses supplements looks like (me) and someone who does not (you). I'm not calling you out I'm just as curious as some of the others as to who and what you are. This is bodybuilding and your body should speak for your knowledge.. Pics?

Disgusted: Well said big man.. The word has spread and I'm sure you will find the right investors to back your product.. What did I tell you.. The haters will come out of the wood work.

dustin:  Dustin, it's staying on my diet and training like a bodybuilder. Thank you for the kind words.

Canadian_Muscle:  That's just a stupid ass comment. Grow up kid and instead of making an ass out of yourself on the internet try listening and asking questions, you just might learn something.

Rearden Metal:  It's the hardest time right? You rebound like a mother fucker looking and feeling like a monster and then all the pumps and fullness goes away. I decided not this time and stayed with the diet and training and it paid off. I am having the time of my life right now and it's all been worth it ;)

leonp1981: Respect brother.. God Bless you and keep throwing the iron around.. HEAVY!

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2008, 04:33:32 PM »
I can't bekieve believe that you are pushing 300, that is amazing. Not to many pro's are playing the mass game now a day's because they cliam that the sport is changing directions. Dexter winning the O is an example. I always have and always will respect the monster like you, cutler, baddell and wolfe. Are you worried that you are playing the size game now instead of the other game of being proportional and ripped? Finally what are you being for haloween, LONG LI VE THE KING

deeppact

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2008, 05:04:52 PM »
deeppact:  Okay, I see where this going with you.. You say supplements are bullshit and I say I use them everyday all day long and swear by them. I think this would be a great time for you to post your current picture (being that you are an experienced man of the iron sport) so we all can see what someone who endorses supplements looks like (me) and someone who does not (you). I'm not calling you out I'm just as curious as some of the others as to who and what you are. This is bodybuilding and your body should speak for your knowledge.. Pics?

It's not really about posting pictures or proving who lift more. You are a PRO, no doubt and anybody saying you look like shit is nothing but a hater.
What i mean king is that NO pro, and i repeat, NO pro can say supps work, come on man, why are you fooling yourself? Can you seriously get on stage with nothing else in your body than a "magic" powder and glutamines? The answer is YES, but im sure the last position will have your name associated.
I really respect you, im not hating, i just cant believe its all about a magic powder. Maybe, you could drop weight until you reach 160lbs, or anything closer to that, and then build up based in this magic powder , as you call it, and see if you can reach your current status. Would you do it?

On a last note, not because you have a "king" status, means you are always right.

Now clear out why the king has never won any mr o or arnold classic, or those trophies are only for peons?  ;D

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2008, 05:39:28 PM »

Canadian_Muscle:  That's just a stupid ass comment. Grow up kid and instead of making an ass out of yourself on the internet try listening and asking questions, you just might learn something.

You obviously got offended because, which wasn't my intention. If i'm wrong would you mind telling me why distended guts started to pop up everywhere as bodybuilders added insulin and hgh to their drug arsenal? I believe i've even heard Disgusted say that's the reason 100%. I heard him on Big Nation Radio awhile ago talking about the insulin having something to do with visceral fat build-up.

I've got plenty of questions, doubt you'll answer them though. Will you talk drugs, or just training and natural supps? And don't reply with some bullshit answer about natural supps being just as important.

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2008, 06:05:31 PM »
king: can you tell us about your training routine?

and what kind of routine do you recommend to someone who is looking to pack on mass?

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2008, 06:13:37 PM »
The first two shots are arguably King's best pics for a long time, and he's offseason. The mass is astounding and keep the serious look - it works.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2008, 06:19:10 PM »
i dont think ive ever seen your chest look that good.

Stavios

« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2008, 07:22:18 PM »
You look great King !
Fucking incredible !

the haters here can only dream to look as good.
I'd give my left nut for that  8)

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2008, 07:32:51 PM »
Polska_Sensation:  I'm not playing any game at all brother, I am doing what any bodybuilder does: Eat, Train, and lift as hard as I can. I don't care what the direction the sport is going... I am doing what I want to do. Dexter is playing the size game, he was a lightweight that sized it up to a heavyweight.. Which is very impressive. Victor, Wolf, Freeman, Cutler, etc.. are all monsters and all right on top of the game. You will see some changes in 2009.. Stem Cell science is creeping into bodybuilding and when it gets here you will see 'builders that will be bigger and harder than Coleman.

deeppact:  Again, I use supplements and I use them a lot. Every single professional bodybuilder on this planet uses supplements on a daily basis, and why? Well according to you because they don't work! Are you being serious. I'm really curious as to what you look like if you this kind of ideology about sport supplements. Did a supplement company do you wrong in you lifetime or are you really that blind to the advancements in nutritional science? I call Jim's potion magic powder.. Me, that's it. I never said it's "all about" the magic powder?!?! You are all over the place and you can't see it. Now listen carefully: I take the powder before I train and I get insane pumps, I don't fatigue, and I am growing like a weed without being on roids. Is that clear enough? I like it and so did others that have tried it, why is that bothering you so much? I never said I am always right (again all over the place for no reason), I just expressed my opinion about something I like..  :-*

Canadian_Muscle:  Anyone would get offended, wouldn't you? Take yourself away from the morons on this board and take a step above them. These types of comments have driven away almost every pro from this board and you wonder why they don't come back. Ron has always had my back and Jim is my brother, that's why I am here doing what I do. For fuck sakes when I was a youngster coming up I only wish I had access to the pro's so I could learn and not make the mistakes I made. What do people do now a days, they hate.. Just pathetic. If there is one bodybuilder that has always told it straight and to the point it's me. I will answer all questions within reason.. Stupid is as stupid does.

First Blood: Too long and general of a question bro.. Send me an email at:  kingkamali@hotmail.com and I will answer your question.

GoneAway:  Thanks for the props.. I am improving but still under construction ;).. More to come.

tbombz:  Milos showed me a new style of training when I stayed with him before the Ironman (not giant sets) and it has done wonders for me.. Basically going lighter and increasing the reps with a fixed position.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2008, 07:38:48 PM »

tbombz:  Milos showed me a new style of training when I stayed with him before the Ironman (not giant sets) and it has done wonders for me.. Basically going lighter and increasing the reps with a fixed position.
COULD YOU GO INTO A LITTLE BIT MORE DETAIL ? CHEST IS MY WEAK BODY PART AND IVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO BRING IT UP TO PAR WITH THE REST OF MY ODY..IT GROWS, BUT NOT FAST ENOUGHTO CATCH UP.. IF YOUR CHEST LOOKS LIKE THAT AND YOUR CLEAN (OR EVEN ON MINIMAL DOSEAGES)...THEN I must KNOW ABOUT THIS TRAINING METHOD !

sorry about the caps lock.. they should make a function to get rid of the caps.. cuz i am NOT re typing that..lol..

anyway, i really apreciate you coming on here and answering our questions. its great to have link  to a professional bodybuilder.. awesome to have you here man.

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2008, 07:39:46 PM »
Hey bro, I didn't mean for you to take it the wrong way. But just yesterday you were saying how Jay needs to stop using insulin if he wants to look like 2001 Jay, right? Didn't I say that the cause of distended stomachs is the same thing, drug related?

Maybe now you'll see i'm not hating on you at all. If i'm hating on you for that statement, then that means you're hating on Jay for yours. I've always given you positive comments and will continue to do so, King.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2008, 09:14:40 PM »
GoneAway:  Thanks for the props.. I am improving but still under construction ;).. More to come.

King, your chest, shoulders, upperarms and traps need no improvement. Work on your hammies, forearms and calves and try to maintain that quad size.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2008, 11:23:02 PM »
Gentlemen,

Keep this thread clean please. I had to go through and delete some post.

Remember this is a bodybuilding board, if u dont like bodybuilding or pro bodybuilders go to the G and O and post there. But keep it off this board please. Thats why the pros dont come to getbig anymore.

Thanx
Glen

deeppact

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2008, 01:02:12 AM »
deeppact:  Again, I use supplements and I use them a lot. Every single professional bodybuilder on this planet uses supplements on a daily basis, and why? Well according to you because they don't work! Are you being serious. I'm really curious as to what you look like if you this kind of ideology about sport supplements. Did a supplement company do you wrong in you lifetime or are you really that blind to the advancements in nutritional science? I call Jim's potion magic powder.. Me, that's it. I never said it's "all about" the magic powder?!?! You are all over the place and you can't see it. Now listen carefully: I take the powder before I train and I get insane pumps, I don't fatigue, and I am growing like a weed without being on roids. Is that clear enough? I like it and so did others that have tried it, why is that bothering you so much? I never said I am always right (again all over the place for no reason), I just expressed my opinion about something I like..  :-*

Fair enough king, lets go honest and go down to 160lbs, after that reach 300lbs without juice and only "magic" powder and let me know your paypal account,as soon as you reach 300, use x10 and thats what you will get in your paypal. Just in case you didnt understand, im giving you straight to your paypal account us$3,000, but be sure to provide scientific evidence you only used the "magic" powder.

i am your fan but not a fool, wanna take my challenge? pm me

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2008, 10:19:12 AM »
Fair enough king, lets go honest and go down to 160lbs, after that reach 300lbs without juice and only "magic" powder and let me know your paypal account,as soon as you reach 300, use x10 and thats what you will get in your paypal. Just in case you didnt understand, im giving you straight to your paypal account us$3,000, but be sure to provide scientific evidence you only used the "magic" powder.

i am your fan but not a fool, wanna take my challenge? pm me

You are making such a deep impact on this board.  ;D

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2008, 10:56:09 AM »
I will reply to the others tomorrow right now I am getting ready for the Halloween Party in NYC: HELL ;).. But I will respond to my buddy deeppact:

If I had cancer, HIV, diabetes, heart + liver + kidney disease, tuberculosis, anorexia, chronic diarrhea, hyperthyroidism, syndrome X, food poisening, depression, addisons disease, and was currently going through chemotherapy and radiation therapy at the same time... I would not go down to 160 pounds. Sorry pal, not possible, but what is possible is this: why don't you find someone your age, your build, your gender and your basic genetic makeup and I will train that individual with a full spectrum of sport supplements and of course the magic powder and you do it your way and we will all see what happens in 4 months. It could be a competition of sorts that we could all see and learn from. What do you say?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2008, 11:47:30 AM »

If I had cancer, HIV, diabetes, heart + liver + kidney disease, tuberculosis, anorexia, chronic diarrhea, hyperthyroidism, syndrome X, food poisening, depression, addisons disease, and was currently going through chemotherapy and radiation therapy at the same time... I would not go down to 160 pounds. Sorry pal, not possible,

kamali ! dont jinx your self ! dont you remember tom prince saying something exactly like this ?? !!

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2008, 02:39:40 PM »
tbombz:  There is no such thing as a jinx. I've known 100% pure honest good human beings that did nothing but good for themselves and others get fucked in life over and over again and on the other side of the coin total fucktards that shit on everyone and anything to get what they want become millionares and live like a rock star. Life is too short to bow down.. always go for the kill. Tom Prince has his own demons to deal with and they won.

Stavios

« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2008, 03:19:21 PM »
kamali ! dont jinx your self ! dont you remember tom prince saying something exactly like this ?? !!

McFarland jinxed me that's why I got destroyed at my show  ;D

BURN IN HELL MCFARLAND !!!  ;D

Stavios

« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2008, 03:22:50 PM »
King, when you were a teenager and you build up your foundation, what do you feel was the most important thing to gain the necessary muscle mass.
Maybe I am asking the wrong person tho, because obviously you were born to be a mass monster when we look at your pics from your first shows.

I am 21 myself and I can't seem to put on the thickness  :-\

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2008, 04:05:31 PM »
looking fuccking huge King, good stuff.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2008, 05:13:24 PM »
agreed king! youve had it rough enough already in your career u dont need anymore headache
my friend don said similar stuff one time and he ended up haveing to ahve heart surgery!
w

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2008, 09:49:01 AM »
Stavios:  This one is easy.. FOOD!!! You are what you eat man and if you eat chicken you will look like a chicken and if you eat buffalo you will.. well you get the point. I trained myself to eat every 2 hours no matter what. I can't tell you how many times I had to force feed myself to get all the food down. I even went so far as blending my food in a blender and drinking it.. Fucking nasty! After food comes consistency. I never stopped and never took a break. When the rest of my friends were going to clubs and drinking I was resting and eating = GROWING!

QuakerOats:  Respect bro.. Still under construction and more mass is on the way.

NaturalWonder83:  I actually have a great ride so far in the IFBB. I've been top 5 at just about every major contest in the world except for the Olympia.. And won every posing award there is to win. Tom Prince had his own demons and they had nothing to do with bodybuilding. Jinx my ass... Hard work and fortitude is the gospel I follow.. 'nuff said.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2008, 12:53:28 PM »
king
i know u are heavy into "carbs" in the off season...can u please tell me some of your tastiest recipies for poatoes chciken and steaks...i know u have some tricks!
w