Author Topic: Anavar gains results  (Read 61563 times)

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
Anavar gains results
« on: November 03, 2008, 03:33:36 AM »
I have never used any kind of steroids and I have been training for 3 years naturally with the help of some supplements.

I have heard about Anavar that it is the safest steroids but I am not sure about its results.

Has anybody use it a alone and saw nice results with no side effects..? and what were the dosages..?
Corvette Lover

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Anavar gains results
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 05:53:35 AM »
Testosterone is the safest steroid.

Potential problems from running Anavar: low HDL cholesterol, very low libido, low mental "drive" due to it not being very androgenic.

It doesn't cause lots of acne, water retention, isn't very toxic (but the liver toxicity potential is there) etc. That's why many say it's the "safest" steroid, but that's not entirely correct. Low HDL cholesterol isn't very safe for example.

The good: very nice strength gains relative to body weight.

You want safe? Low dose of test.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 05:57:43 AM »
I have never used any kind of steroids and I have been training for 3 years naturally with the help of some supplements.

I have heard about Anavar that it is the safest steroids but I am not sure about its results.

Has anybody use it a alone and saw nice results with no side effects..? and what were the dosages..?

Define safest?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2008, 06:06:09 AM »
if you are running ug Var, shouldn't do less than 60mg daily.

If you're running UG var it's probably winny.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 06:25:26 AM »
0 joint pain here, feels right to me. And a certain supplier is having a sale right now which would allow most to run over 100mg a day.
i wouldnt waste money on anavar regardless of how good his sale is

edit= i would only buy anavar if i was going to help a girl get into shape and i was getting paid for the services and it more than covered the cost of the var

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2008, 07:15:55 AM »
you like to start it off with var? i think ending off with a cycle with var, suspension,and winny is the bestt...hardens you up and gives you strength gains like crazyyy.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2008, 07:46:13 AM »
if you are running ug Var, shouldn't do less than 60mg daily.

I've seen ok results from only 30mg/day but that was HG.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2008, 08:17:05 AM »
Testosterone is the safest steroid.
I haven't used steroids yet, but I always thought Primo was the "safest" so to speak.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2008, 08:27:22 AM »
I haven't used steroids yet per se (PH), but I always thought Primo was the "safest" so to speak from what I've read/heard.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2008, 08:34:05 AM »

Anavar is a fantastic compound. Over time the strength gains are better than with Anadrol, IME.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2008, 08:36:25 AM »
I haven't used steroids yet, but I always thought Primo was the "safest" so to speak.

Depends on what you mean by safe, like Rimbaud said above. It's not healthy to shut down test production and replace it with just Primo. Test is natural to the body.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2008, 08:38:00 AM »
Anavar is a fantastic compound. Over time the strength gains are better than with Anadrol, IME.
i hate anadrol... and i would rather bench 135 and look like a bench 800 than bench 800 and look like  i bench 135..  ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2008, 08:38:15 AM »
very low libido-No problem there, low mental "drive" due to it not being very androgenic-No problem there.

Did you run it solo? If you run test with it those sides aren't as likely of course.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2008, 08:40:55 AM »
i hate anadrol... and i would rather bench 135 and look like a bench 800 than bench 800 and look like  i bench 135..  ;D

Yep, different goals, different compounds. I train mostly for strength nowadays.

But if I were a bodybuilder and had a choice between adding Winstrol or Anavar to a stack (either bulking or cutting) I'd always choose Anavar.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2008, 08:46:10 AM »
Yep, different goals, different compounds. I train mostly for strength nowadays.

But if I were a bodybuilder and had a choice between adding Winstrol or Anavar to a stack (either bulking or cutting) I'd always choose Anavar.
hahah, bastard  ;D , the winny was at a great price anyway... and its injectable and not oral.. which i much prefer, since orals kill my appetite

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2008, 08:55:12 AM »
hahah, bastard  ;D , the winny was at a great price anyway... and its injectable and not oral.. which i much prefer, since orals kill my appetite

The only Winstrol I'd shoot would be Desma Winstrol Depot (previously Zambon). The rest I'd drink.  :D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2008, 08:59:25 AM »
The only Winstrol I'd shoot would be Desma Winstrol Depot (previously Zambon). The rest I'd drink.  :D
this will effect my appetite the same though, no ?

i think i need a break from orals.. normally dbol would make one feel energetic uplifted and hungry... this morning i didnt take any and all the sudden i feel like a million bucks and im starving..

4thAD

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2008, 09:45:56 AM »
this will effect my appetite the same though, no ?

i think i need a break from orals.. normally dbol would make one feel energetic uplifted and hungry... this morning i didnt take any and all the sudden i feel like a million bucks and im starving..

Try eating then taking the dbol!

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2008, 11:20:23 AM »
Did you run it solo? If you run test with it those sides aren't as likely of course.

iv ran anavar solo a couple times when i first starting saucing and had zero issues

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2008, 11:11:19 PM »
guys I am confused now  :-[

I want to know If I take (20-40)gm per day of Anavar with no other kind of steroids and use my supplemants, how much of lean muscles would I be able to put in a period of 4 weeks..?

I am not planning to take any injectable steroids ever and I am not interseted in mass like I am in condition  :)

I am 5"8 and 156 Ibs ripped & shredded.

My dream is to be (175 -180) Ibs extera ripped & shredded.

Thanks a lot guys  :)
Corvette Lover

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2008, 11:14:33 PM »
guys I am confused now  :-[

I want to know If I take (20-40)gm per day of Anavar with no other kind of steroids and use my supplemants, how much of lean muscles would I be able to put in a period of 4 weeks..?

I am not planning to take any injectable steroids ever and I am not interseted in mass like I am in condition  :)

I am 5"8 and 156 Ibs ripped & shredded.

My dream is to be (175 -180) Ibs extera ripped & shredded.

Thanks a lot guys  :)

No one can answer that question exactly...because it'll depend on training, diet, & if you've got the real think. A generic answer...maybe one or two pounds. You should probably take it for at least twice as long.  4 weeks of anavar WILL NOT give you 20-25 pounds of lean mass.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2008, 02:06:03 AM »

edit= i would only buy anavar if i was going to help a girl get into shape and i was getting paid for the services and it more than covered the cost of the var
Var is an awesome compound when used correctly..
If you are cutting it most definetly speeds up fatburning and helps hold your strength stable and even increase whilst in a calorie reduced state..

Only problem is price..I notice change @ 30mg a day but found best gains start @ 50mg..

Never ran it alone ..always had test as a base no matter what..

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2008, 07:58:57 AM »

Only problem is price..I notice change @ 30mg a day but found best gains start @ 50mg..

so what your saying is that increasing the dose made the drug more effective ?

hhhmmmmmmmmmm

;)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2008, 09:38:53 AM »

Anavar is a mild anabolic........not as strong as Winstrol.

It's more of a complementary anabolic, not something you would run alone.

I see it as candy to run on the side on Sustanon/Tren type cycle.

Other than that, it's useless for me.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2008, 11:08:15 AM »
Anavar is a mild anabolic........not as strong as Winstrol.

For me Anavar beats Winstrol in every area. Winstrol is a shit drug IME.