Author Topic: Buh-Bye Sarah Palin ....  (Read 9859 times)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Re: Buh-Bye Sarah Palin ....
« Reply #100 on: November 05, 2008, 09:46:44 AM »
Jindal was very impressive during Gustav.  He was a good communicator and appeared to be in command, a strong leader.  The whole exorcism thing is weird and concerning, I agree. 

Ron Paul was my vote.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #101 on: November 05, 2008, 10:47:21 AM »
The GOP needs to reinvent itself and dump the loons [as in not run them for prez] to do better. Palin and Jindal included.

Get some 'normal' fiscal conservatives in there.

Don't let the religious zealots take over, that's like the dems letting the tree huggers take over.

Get 21st century - Obama's campaign was cutting edge using net/texts etc, McCain's was like all 1990 with itself.

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #102 on: November 05, 2008, 02:49:29 PM »
Yes!  I won't have to hear anymore of her fargo-esque fucking accent. 

"ya betcha"! LOL!
W

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #103 on: November 05, 2008, 11:15:55 PM »
The woman is a fuckin wreck!!!!!!!!!! Stupid as day long,  latest news ,apparently she did not even know and could not understand even after explained that Africa is not a country!!!!!! ;D ;D :o
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #104 on: November 05, 2008, 11:34:11 PM »
The future for the states is a total collapse of the dollar which will bring us into the alliance of the North American Union...Obama will be in place to help control a lot of the poor and keep the FEMA camps from over crowding...Palin will be a distant memory and her husband will probably be living deep down in the sewers plastered with the stars and stripes all over his body...

Purge_WTF

« Reply #105 on: November 06, 2008, 12:03:02 AM »
  I agree with her on most of the social issues, which is why I can say that it's a shame that she didn't realize that she was being used to ignite the ire--and the hormones--of the base. The fact that she's dumber than a second coat of paint didn't help much, either.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #106 on: November 06, 2008, 02:58:44 AM »
The woman is a fuckin wreck!!!!!!!!!! Stupid as day long,  latest news ,apparently she did not even know and could not understand even after explained that Africa is not a country!!!!!! ;D ;D :o

I just read that and really cringed.

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #107 on: November 06, 2008, 07:03:26 AM »
Yes!  I won't have to hear anymore of her fargo-esque fucking accent. 

LOL, yes.....I've wondered where I heard that voice"!! :-X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #108 on: October 13, 2014, 01:52:38 PM »
Yes I did, in FL.  Voted barr by mail weeks ago. 

HTH

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #109 on: October 13, 2014, 01:56:54 PM »

So I probably will vote dem.  i'd love to see Obama choose a Wes Clark for a running mate, or a Jim Webb, possibly more likely, for strong military and defense credibility.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: October 13, 2014, 01:59:36 PM »

LOL at you, posting this Feb 2008 quote over and over.   Sven months later, I voted Bob Barr.   I am not sure if that makes sense to you...

The candidates weren't even chosen yet lol... we were still talking about Jim Webb's chances hahahahaha

wow, your soup is weak here, beach bum/dos equis.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 13, 2014, 02:01:12 PM »
People who read this board on a regular basis understand that you are a chronic liar and like to give lip service to a number of Republican candidates, while cheerleading for liberals.  Daily.

Thune 2012.

Bachmann 2012.

Huntsman 2012!

Perry 2012... it's gonna be the ticket.  Without a doubt.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 13, 2014, 02:08:32 PM »
People who read this board on a regular basis understand that you are a chronic liar and like to give lip service to a number of Republican candidates, while cheerleading for liberals.  Daily.

I like a TON of Thune's ideas.  I think Perry was an "oops" away from winning in 2012 too.  Bachmann has a ton of good ideas.  Huntsman has more dignity in his used toilet paper than obama has in his entire body.

LOL @ you shitting on me for supporting these repubs.  Who's the fcking lib here?  LOL   

Most people would be happy to hear others saying good things about repubs.  Not you ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 13, 2014, 02:19:11 PM »
I like a TON of Thune's ideas.  I think Perry was an "oops" away from winning in 2012 too.  Bachmann has a ton of good ideas.  Huntsman has more dignity in his used toilet paper than obama has in his entire body.

LOL @ you shitting on me for supporting these repubs.  Who's the fcking lib here?  LOL   

Most people would be happy to hear others saying good things about repubs.  Not you ;)

All I'm doing is showing how dishonest you are.  And what's really funny is you're claiming to be a Republican, while saying you voted for Obama (a Democrat) and Barr (a libertarian). 

I could care less whether someone is a member of any particular party, or support a particular candidate, but your dishonesty is very amusing.   :)

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: October 13, 2014, 03:17:23 PM »
LOL at you, posting this Feb 2008 quote over and over.   Sven months later, I voted Bob Barr.   I am not sure if that makes sense to you...

The candidates weren't even chosen yet lol... we were still talking about Jim Webb's chances hahahahaha

wow, your soup is weak here, beach bum/dos equis.

LOL @ being proud of voting for Bob Fucking Barr. ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #115 on: October 13, 2014, 03:38:30 PM »

this is sarcasm or trolling....right?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 13, 2014, 05:37:59 PM »
this is sarcasm or trolling....right?

If Perry doesn't pull that oops, he probably wins that nomination.

Does he beat obama, that's a tough one.  He'd do better in general election if only because he's more likeable than romney, by a mile.  People want a pres they can have a beer with, someone like them.  Perry was very buzzed, even holding up the bottle lol, during one ranting speech.  He's likable, even if you find him repulsive and whatnot.

bachmann had SOME good ideas about keeping govt influence to a minimum.  Hiding in shrubbery, literally... and saying she only worked at IRS for years because she was learning how to defeat the enemy, lol, that was idiotic.  But yes, some of her ideas were great for freedom and smaller spending. 

I think it's prefectly normal on a political gossip board to predict who the candidate will be.   And when a person says in Feb, "I'm unsure what I'll do in November", that's normal too.  I think today's posts from BB/DQ were just dumb, to be honest.  "But you said Perry 2012, you're a lib", dude, it's a political board, you have 333386 saying he'd laugh at nukes going off, and half the getbiggers saying we should nuke certain countries on a daily basis lol.   but hey, 240 says "Thune 2012", 22 months before the 2012 eleciton, and it's a big one-man circle jerk all of a sudden.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #117 on: October 13, 2014, 06:15:04 PM »

Lol.   You crack me up. 

Does he beat obama, that's a tough one.  He'd do better in general election if only because he's more likeable than romney, by a mile.  People want a pres they can have a beer with, someone like them.  Perry was very buzzed, even holding up the bottle lol, during one ranting speech.  He's likable, even if you find him repulsive and whatnot.

bachmann had SOME good ideas about keeping govt influence to a minimum.  Hiding in shrubbery, literally... and saying she only worked at IRS for years because she was learning how to defeat the enemy, lol, that was idiotic.  But yes, some of her ideas were great for freedom and smaller spending. 

I think it's prefectly normal on a political gossip board to predict who the candidate will be.   And when a person says in Feb, "I'm unsure what I'll do in November", that's normal too.  I think today's posts from BB/DQ were just dumb, to be honest.  "But you said Perry 2012, you're a lib", dude, it's a political board, you have 333386 saying he'd laugh at nukes going off, and half the getbiggers saying we should nuke certain countries on a daily basis lol.   but hey, 240 says "Thune 2012", 22 months before the 2012 eleciton, and it's a big one-man circle jerk all of a sudden.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 13, 2014, 06:24:58 PM »

Lol.   You crack me up. 

Perry should have won.  I still think, even with this little indictment thing, he's still the safest GOP nomination bet in 2016.

He's Dubya without the Bush name. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #119 on: October 13, 2014, 06:31:19 PM »

Perry was falling apart before during and after his oops moment.  Every Republican seemed to get a few days or weeks at the top of the poll but in the end they all faded.

Regarding Bachmann, I don't recall any of her good ideas.  Can you tell me some of them rather than generalizations like "keeping government influence to a minimum"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: October 13, 2014, 06:50:05 PM »
Regarding Bachmann, I don't recall any of her good ideas.  Can you tell me some of them rather than generalizations like "keeping government influence to a minimum"

No TARP: Uncle Sam should be lender of last resort. (Nov 2011)
Voted NO on more funding for Mexico to fight drugs. (Jun 2008)
Voted YES on criminalizing oil cartels like OPEC. (May 2007)
No foreign aid to state sponsors of terror. (Sep 2011)

http://www.ontheissues.org/house/michele_bachmann.htm

she was rational for years, then went batshit in 2010.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #121 on: October 13, 2014, 07:01:23 PM »
No TARP: Uncle Sam should be lender of last resort. (Nov 2011)
Voted NO on more funding for Mexico to fight drugs. (Jun 2008)
Voted YES on criminalizing oil cartels like OPEC. (May 2007)
No foreign aid to state sponsors of terror. (Sep 2011)

http://www.ontheissues.org/house/michele_bachmann.htm

she was rational for years, then went batshit in 2010.

those are example of how she voted

you said she had some good ideas

btw - No Tarp would have been a fucking disaster for this country and the entire global credit market and I don't really see how not helping Mexico fight the drug war is good for us.   Voting to criminalize OPEC is symbolic nonsense.

I'll agree with no foreign aid to state sponsor of terrorism but then who in their right mind would vote against that.  Too bad the link doesn't list the actual legislation

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #122 on: October 13, 2014, 07:26:40 PM »
Resurrecting a thread from 2008? Lmao.

Here it is 2014 and Obama is still a failure. Hahahaha.