Author Topic: STEROID ADDICTION?  (Read 8716 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: STEROID ADDICTION?
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2008, 08:35:55 PM »
welcome to the dark side  ;D

The Darkside.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2008, 09:07:04 PM »
welcome to the dark side  ;D

3g a week for a year.  6g a week for 6 months.  12g a week for 12 weeks.  Plus other compounds?!  Lmfao!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2008, 09:33:58 PM »

Labwork, my friend..........Labwork.

DIV

What do you mean?  Just get your own labwork done and interpret it yourself?  Can you do that over there?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2008, 10:49:41 PM »
What do you mean?  Just get your own labwork done and interpret it yourself?  Can you do that over there?

My primary doc is an endocrinologist, so yes I read my own lab work.

DIV

io856

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2008, 11:10:53 PM »
Your doc may give you all your bloodwork in an envelope to give to your endocrinologist. I usually have a quick squizz over them before I go.

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2008, 06:28:36 AM »
i think one has to explore what addiction is...
the meds say that the common sign of any addiction is 1. denying (i.e. "i can always quit") and/or 2. always finding arguments to justify the usage..

but see, if you accept that, then anything can be potentially addictive...you can say, that, for instance, training is addictive, or women are addictive, or whatever....

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2008, 09:27:28 AM »

Your doctor should give you the lab work...there's no reason to hide it from you. It's not that hard to interpret it yourself.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2008, 09:32:40 AM »
Wtf?  60 10ml bottles?  I guessing it's 250 mg/ml.  That would give you a gram a week for 3 years straight.  What the hell kind of cycle are you running if that's just getting you started?!  :o
   ;D    ;D  ..like IO said...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2008, 12:00:02 AM »
Your doctor should give you the lab work...there's no reason to hide it from you. It's not that hard to interpret it yourself.

Hmmm, was my last post deleted? 

Anyway, I though Div meant he could order tests from a lab himself without a doc's help but I see that's not the case.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2008, 12:01:09 AM »
   ;D    ;D  ..like IO said...

Some wild & crazy guys in here!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2008, 06:26:30 AM »
Hmmm, was my last post deleted? 

Anyway, I though Div meant he could order tests from a lab himself without a doc's help but I see that's not the case.

Huh? Didn't see it haven't been on in over 12 hours.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2008, 07:16:18 AM »
what is the deal all over the media and internet articles.. how many of yall had ROID RAGE? do yall get depressed cause your not juiceing or what..... and the cancer shit that i have read is that because of Lyle Alzeta

The media is controlled and is using propaganda against AAS, just like you see in all this political bullshit lately, it's all lies and misdirection.

AAS "can" make you more aggressive.

I never had depression while off cycle, i just didn't have the same motivation to train, but i still trained hard.

Lyle died of AIDS, he was a closet homo and had to blame something to go down in a blaze of glory. After all, he would look pretty silly if is hardcore pitbull manhood got destroyed by the fact he was gay. In fact he was a very emotional person who put on a show when he played football, in reality he was a gentle gay giant of a man, who used lots of steroids.

I've been clean for well over a year now and i feel great. My natural test is back in the high 400 range and i actually make decent gains in the gym when I'm eating correctly. AAS can mess you up if you are wreckless, but so can anything in life. I'm not sure if I'll ever use AAS again, but i can say with 100% honesty that they did not hurt me in any way, in fact they helped me in more ways than i can count.

8)

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2008, 07:47:21 AM »
  Please read what AJ wrote, reply#5.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=246308.0

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2008, 07:57:46 AM »
  Please read what AJ wrote, reply#5.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=246308.0

It's refreshing to see that much honesty. Arnold is a class act.

shadow

• Getbig I
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2008, 09:01:43 AM »
i agree bout the media hype due to roid rage but i also agree that if youre an arsehole before gear itll just make a you a bigger arsehole as for addiction the gains and overall feeling when on is appealing and you sometimes dont want to come off but eventually you have to i think thats why alot of people now bridge or cruise between cycles they dread the crash

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2008, 02:57:35 PM »

Arnold is honest, sometimes a bit too secretive, but yes he's honest.   :P

DIV

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2008, 05:01:27 PM »
Arnold is honest, sometimes a bit too secretive, but yes he's honest.   :P

DIV

Aren't we all though?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2008, 10:10:21 PM »

He is also a Champion...quite the masculine one at that.

Arnold is honest, sometimes a bit too secretive, but yes he's honest.   :P

DIV

He has to be, his plans and goals in life depend on it.

Seriously, when it comes to being secretive, most of you will probably know a lot more about me in the very near future because of probodybuilding.com. That is if once the site is completely finished you people get on there.

All my writing on that site is done under my "Real" name...some of you already know that. But the money shot, a video profile of myself that will be up on the site. So if you watch that you will see Arnold jr in the flesh, see the Champion as he lives and breathes, here his thick southern accent, as well as the massive bulge in his pants. You will finally see what it takes to live up to the name "Arnold jr."  8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2008, 10:53:08 PM »
Seriously, when it comes to being secretive, most of you will probably know a lot more about me in the very near future because of probodybuilding.com. That is if once the site is completely finished you people get on there.

All my writing on that site is done under my "Real" name...some of you already know that. But the money shot, a video profile of myself that will be up on the site. So if you watch that you will see Arnold jr in the flesh, see the Champion as he lives and breathes, here his thick southern accent, as well as the massive bulge in his pants. You will finally see what it takes to live up to the name "Arnold jr."  8)

Be careful what you release on the website, you only want so much publicity.

I think alot of times it's better to be anonymous because fame can bring its own contraints upon your life.

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2008, 11:10:34 PM »

Be careful what you release on the website, you only want so much publicity.

I think alot of times it's better to be anonymous because fame can bring its own contraints upon your life.

DIV
Well I don't see me becoming famous from something like that. I haven't decided yet, but I may leave the Arnold jr character behind me at some point...I don't know.

I do feel like because of the website that at some point I will need to be more of an actual person so to speak...I can't live under a fake name over there. It just doesn't look good.

When it comes to getbig, having a fake name, who cares? People can take what you say as truth or bullshit, it doesn't matter. It would matter in this case IMO.

If I do leave the Arnold jr name and put him to rest at some point, I hereby make this decree:

Upon the passing of Arnold jr, Luv2Hurt will immediately take his place as getbig.com steroid info & hardcore Mod.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2008, 11:14:43 PM »
Well I don't see me becoming famous from something like that. I haven't decided yet, but I may leave the Arnold jr character behind me at some point...I don't know.

I do feel like because of the website that at some point I will need to be more of an actual person so to speak...I can't live under a fake name over there. It just doesn't look good.

When it comes to getbig, having a fake name, who cares? People can take what you say as truth or bullshit, it doesn't matter. It would matter in this case IMO.

If I do leave the Arnold jr name and put him to rest at some point, I hereby make this decree:

Upon the passing of Arnold jr, Luv2Hurt will immediately take his place as getbig.com steroid info & hardcore Mod.

I actually agree with Hurt2Luv as Mod, but it's up to Ron....

I think you should publish your work under a pen name, it will keep you safe in the long run.

It's up to you, though.

DIV

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2008, 08:29:00 AM »
emmortal would be a good mod as well as  van bilderass

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2008, 08:42:15 AM »
emmortal would be a good mod as well as  van bilderass

Yes.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2008, 09:45:18 AM »
when i came off i lost motivation to trian too. got weaker, but am still busting my ass to keep as much of the gains as possible. also i am not depressed, but just bitter that my (first) cycle was only 8 weeks, and my best gains were coming right as i ran out. so thats why cycle #2 is gonna be 15 weeks, and will result in myself being much more satisfied. does that sound like an addict talking? ???

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2008, 12:27:59 AM »
i love heroin, it feels like 1000 orgasms at the same time.

Is this true??? I might try it once...seriously!!!