Author Topic: i WON..UPBF Battle Of Giants 2008  (Read 22136 times)

THE MUSCULAR

• Getbig II
  • GO HARD OR GO HOME
Re: i WON..UPBF Battle Of Giants 2008
« Reply #100 on: November 13, 2008, 02:36:23 PM »
ONEDAY is what dreams are made of, Now Chick is doing just what an IFBB Pro Rep should be doing Trying to get a NON IFBB Pro a IFBB Pro card.FFS Get a life and STOP blaming Bob.Clowns

he said what happned !!  >:(
if u want him to compete in IFBB why u dont help instade of doing what ur doing !! ???

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: November 13, 2008, 02:37:54 PM »
Reading these posts is truly amazing and really entertaining.  What amazes me is that the same people on here bashing Sami couldn't compete with his physique if they combined all of their best bodyparts together to make one person.  You guys are truly clowns.  It's so obvious to even the most novice of bodybuilders or those who love the game, that Sami has an exceptional physique.  I've been a recreational bodybuilder for over 20yrs and damn well know when I see a good physique.  I would put Sami on stage with the best in the game and dare anyone to say he wouldn't be competitive.  By the way, did I mention you guys are clowns.  

As previously mentioned in another post, Sami is still young and will most definitely improve. Imagine this....how many people in the world do you think bodybuild, aspire to be a bodybuilder, are a bodybuilder or are recreational bodybuilders.  Well out of those millions upon millions of people the percentage of them that have a better physique than Sami Haddad's is very slim.  He is a top tier bodybuilder no matter what organization he belongs to.  You haters out there just throwing around insults like you can even hold a pair of Sami's posing trunks is just ridiculous and disheartening.  Yes, disheartening. I don't know about you but I feel a sort of comradery when I meet up with fellow bodybuilders or those who love the irongame as much as I do.  You know, when your comments are as ridiculous as some of those on this thread it only serves to solidify Sami's place in the bodybuilding world. He's got what is takes to compete with the best in the World. You non athletes who are just here to hate probably can't grasp what that means.  He's one of the best in what he does and I personally would love to see him in the IFBB competing against the best.  

That doesn't take anything away from his physique or what he's accomplished this far.  I'm sure after reading this you clowns will continue on with your negative and immature comments and probably blast me a bit as well.  I just want to end by saying congratulations to you Sami.  You are an inspiration to many and your body speaks for itself. Keep up the good work and I'm sure we'll see you claim your rightful place in the world of competitive bodybuilding.

Pat

"Sami" is an arrogant, hypocritical, g4p superstar.  Plus he's a midget.  hth, Boss

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: November 13, 2008, 02:41:08 PM »
Look, Bob does the right thing, and tries his best.

The IFBB is the place where the top pros are. Simple as that.

The 2009 schedule is posted, and it is up to the pros to compete or not to compete.

But that is where its at, where the supplement companies look at who to sponsor, and more.

People ask me all the time on who to get to sponsor, and surprisingly, a lot of people are sponsored.

Yes. Ron I Don't know why Blacksmith is saying Bob is doing NOTHING.Does Blacksmith know that he is not an IFBB PRO.Maybe you can get Blacksmith his IFBB Pro card Ron.Why he just doesn't WIN his Pro card is beyond me.Maybe he likes a Gift.

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: November 13, 2008, 03:04:20 PM »
DELETING Threads isn't going to help anyone Now is It???????

ibfasport

• Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: November 13, 2008, 03:04:32 PM »
MELTDOWN          Awesome Gimmick Blacksmith Now what was it you were saying about Bob Chick the IFBB Pros Rep for not helping a Nobody from a Non IFBB org get an IFBB Pro card.Must be Frustrating Not being apart of the BEST Pros in the WORLD.Livin the Dream Baby or in your case Trying to Live the Dream. :'(

The world is changing, You have a black President, so, in my opinion, IFBB can change their rules

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #105 on: November 13, 2008, 03:10:12 PM »
The world is changing, You have a black President, so, in my opinion, IFBB can change their rules

if only those 'elected' positions in the IFBB weren't for life...

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: November 13, 2008, 03:10:43 PM »
           Good Luck with that one.Have you read their Drug Rules????

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #107 on: November 13, 2008, 11:26:06 PM »
Reading these posts is truly amazing and really entertaining.  What amazes me is that the same people on here bashing Sami couldn't compete with his physique if they combined all of their best bodyparts together to make one person.  You guys are truly clowns.  It's so obvious to even the most novice of bodybuilders or those who love the game, that Sami has an exceptional physique.  I've been a recreational bodybuilder for over 20yrs and damn well know when I see a good physique.  I would put Sami on stage with the best in the game and dare anyone to say he wouldn't be competitive.  By the way, did I mention you guys are clowns.  

As previously mentioned in another post, Sami is still young and will most definitely improve. Imagine this....how many people in the world do you think bodybuild, aspire to be a bodybuilder, are a bodybuilder or are recreational bodybuilders.  Well out of those millions upon millions of people the percentage of them that have a better physique than Sami Haddad's is very slim.  He is a top tier bodybuilder no matter what organization he belongs to.  You haters out there just throwing around insults like you can even hold a pair of Sami's posing trunks is just ridiculous and disheartening.  Yes, disheartening. I don't know about you but I feel a sort of comradery when I meet up with fellow bodybuilders or those who love the irongame as much as I do.  You know, when your comments are as ridiculous as some of those on this thread it only serves to solidify Sami's place in the bodybuilding world. He's got what is takes to compete with the best in the World. You non athletes who are just here to hate probably can't grasp what that means.  He's one of the best in what he does and I personally would love to see him in the IFBB competing against the best.  

That doesn't take anything away from his physique or what he's accomplished this far.  I'm sure after reading this you clowns will continue on with your negative and immature comments and probably blast me a bit as well.  I just want to end by saying congratulations to you Sami.  You are an inspiration to many and your body speaks for itself. Keep up the good work and I'm sure we'll see you claim your rightful place in the world of competitive bodybuilding.

Pat

THIS IS THE BEST POST (EVER I HAVE SEEN JOINED GETBIG)................thanks alot PAT and GOD BLESS YOU :-*
~ The Black Smith ~

Mr.Diet

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: November 14, 2008, 12:26:01 AM »

Pat

Well written. Thank you Pat!

Mr.Diet

• Getbig II
« Reply #109 on: November 14, 2008, 01:23:45 AM »
Things will changes

I live after Lee Labradas motto. If you belief it you can achieve it, and I belief that things will changes when the athletes get a god alternative to IFBB Pro league.
But I also know that this will take time. So we will concentrate us about Europe first because there is no Pro contest here anymore, and then will see what happen.

I haw not started UPBF to take over something but to give the athletes one alternative, and then the athletes choose themselves where they want to compete.
One thing is different about UPBF, you don’t get a penalty if you compete in a different organization and like to come back.

Roar Innlagen

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #110 on: November 14, 2008, 02:52:11 AM »

i really like these PICs..... i really dont have CLEAR once... i wish any one been there at the show to Post the best high quality pics so i can SAVE them with me.......

~ The Black Smith ~

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #111 on: November 14, 2008, 02:53:46 AM »
i really like these PICs..... i really dont have CLEAR once... i wish any one been there at the show to Post the best high quality pics so i can SAVE them with me.......

k sami, i dont care if u won the show or not.

all i care about is...................... .........Did u bang that chic in the red dress or not???

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: November 14, 2008, 03:24:08 AM »
k sami, i dont care if u won the show or not.

all i care about is...................... .........Did u bang that chic in the red dress or not???

thats a guy pretending to be a chick  :P

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #113 on: November 14, 2008, 03:24:50 AM »
Wow - good luck

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: November 14, 2008, 03:27:45 AM »
hahaa maybe Sean Ray would be intrested to bang him

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: November 14, 2008, 05:03:15 AM »
hahaa maybe Sean Ray would be intrested to bang him

Shawn Ray loves to fuck men.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: November 14, 2008, 05:14:42 AM »
Shawn Ray loves to fuck men.

lol,,,thats for sure  :P

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #117 on: November 14, 2008, 05:25:13 AM »
All the other bullshit aside,Sami has a great physique!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #118 on: November 14, 2008, 06:10:44 AM »
All the other bullshit aside,Sami has a great physique!
AMEN...all the guy wants is a chance to compete against the ifbb guys,thats all....

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: November 14, 2008, 06:23:01 AM »
lets see how far this goes without an answer--no Im not googlin to see what it stands for--I wanna see how arrogant this goof is to ignore posts from others just so he can furiously post his pics

You seem like one pent up guy, did your dad ignore you as a kid?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #120 on: November 14, 2008, 08:34:51 AM »
thanks for the advice bro..BUT i have done that already.. he is DOING NOTHING for the athletes :-\ he is just doing what he been TOLD... ;)  so its worthless...

thanks.. and here is the results:

Battle of Giants
1. Sami Al Haddad 8000$
2. Alessandro Savi 4000$
3. Costantino Polesel 2000$
4. Charlie Abboh 1000$
5. Timo Vilponen 1000$
6. Paul George 1000$
7. Mario Kapser 500$
8. Tommi Thorvildsen 500$
9. Diego Martinez 500$
10. Jörg Fuchs 500$
11. Charalsmpos Sarakinis
12. Bjørgulf Hansen
13. Biagio Filizola

Battle of Beauty's
1. Lora Barbazza 3000$
2. Cinzia Chiarenza 2000$
3. Olga Upeniece 1000$

Excuse me?

First off, you're not an IFBB pro, and therefore not under my umbrella of representation.

Secondly, I did talk with Manion about your situation as a courtesy...

Third, your situation has everything to do with Raphael Santoja, as you are not under the pro division, nor my jurisdiction.

As for doing "nothing" for the athletes...I'll let my record (and the facts) speak.

THat said...just what do you believe I SHOULD have done for you?

If you believe talking trash about me will help your cause, then by all means continue.

Lets hear about more of what I do, and what I'm told in a federation you don't compete in and are not a part of....

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #121 on: November 14, 2008, 08:39:18 AM »
Hahahahah Chick is laying the smackdown on a disgraceful , will do any show, sami 'the black listed' jihadidad.. hahahah
L

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: November 14, 2008, 08:41:19 AM »
AMEN...all the guy wants is a chance to compete against the ifbb guys,thats all....

He isn't going to get that chance.  He doesn't deserve it.  Chick hit the nail on the head in his post.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #123 on: November 14, 2008, 08:43:39 AM »
Hahahahah Chick is laying the smackdown on a disgraceful , will do any show, sami 'the black listed' jihadidad.. hahahah

Apparently, he thinks competing in OTHER federations will increase his chances of getting in the IFBB.....

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: November 14, 2008, 08:46:27 AM »
Wow. It's the IFBB's loss not to have you competing in their contests.