Author Topic: LBA from trueprotein  (Read 19159 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: LBA from trueprotein
« Reply #75 on: November 17, 2008, 08:11:16 AM »
I honestly tried them all.......Trueprotein is the best of them all.....great customer service....awesome guys..........you wont regret it. Use my last name and get a discount above all discounts ( HERNON)

Why is it better than the others?  They have the exact ratio on the back.  Except ONs which is slightly higher.

Convince me WHY they are better in logical reasons and with solid evidence behind it and I will buy a case for you as well when I order mine.

PROBB

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #76 on: November 17, 2008, 08:18:17 AM »
have tried many brands......I choose to go with trueproteins because they taste the best, work best FOR ME. It is like buying a home or a car.......there are many factors to consider but the NUMBER 1 FACTOR is you have to be able to live with it day after day. Also there are processing qualities........I trust Dante to put in the product what the label says........not everyone plays fair.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #77 on: November 17, 2008, 08:22:19 AM »
have tried many brands......I choose to go with trueproteins because they taste the best, work best FOR ME. It is like buying a home or a car.......there are many factors to consider but the NUMBER 1 FACTOR is you have to be able to live with it day after day. Also there are processing qualities........I trust Dante to put in the product what the label says........not everyone plays fair.

What about when you said no one could duplicate AAEFX's secret formula? Then Dante came along and said, honestly, that the formula was well known and was just cheap collagen.  :D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: November 17, 2008, 08:23:05 AM »

Dante use and China sourced powders for LBA?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 17, 2008, 08:29:50 AM »
I have Advil brand tablets on my desk.  They contain 200mg Ibuprofen.

I also have Publix in store brand Ibuprofen 200mg tablets on my desk. 

The Advil costs more.  Will it work better?

I am not knocking you.  You came on here and said that Trueprotein was the best.  I simply asked why it was the best when the other products appeared to be the exact same thing.  I was wondering if Trueprotein had something else going for it to justify the higher price.

PROBB

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #80 on: November 17, 2008, 08:32:09 AM »
trueprotein sell it by the gallon cheaper then the  bottles. All I can say is compare them for yourself.....I really cant answer your questions but you can answer them if you try all brands.

PROBB

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #81 on: November 17, 2008, 08:34:04 AM »
What about when you said no one could duplicate AAEFX's secret formula? Then Dante came along and said, honestly, that the formula was well known and was just cheap collagen.  :D

Yes, AAEFX said it could not be duplicated.......they underestimated Dante.....He never said it was cheap collagen, hahahahahhaa If a product has the aminos in a proper sequence and IS HYDROLYZED ( very important) IT turns into a GREAT PROTEIN SOURCE

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #82 on: November 17, 2008, 08:35:33 AM »
lurker owning hernon  ;D

clearly any fair sane person would admit there is no difference or advantage in trueprotein - especially as its so expensive.

All the pro muscle boys try to get you to buy each others stuff - regardless of truth.  :'(
175lbs by 31st July

PROBB

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #83 on: November 17, 2008, 08:40:53 AM »
lurker owning hernon  ;D

clearly any fair sane person would admit there is no difference or advantage in trueprotein - especially as its so expensive.

All the pro muscle boys try to get you to buy each others stuff - regardless of truth.  :'(

Owned......you guys slay me, hahahahahhahah   anyway, use what you like..........what ever makes you reach your goals is best.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #84 on: November 17, 2008, 08:45:00 AM »
I have Advil brand tablets on my desk.  They contain 200mg Ibuprofen.

I also have Publix in store brand Ibuprofen 200mg tablets on my desk. 

The Advil costs more.  Will it work better?

I am not knocking you.  You came on here and said that Trueprotein was the best.  I simply asked why it was the best when the other products appeared to be the exact same thing.  I was wondering if Trueprotein had something else going for it to justify the higher price.

Stop taking all that ibuprofin.

PROBB

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #85 on: November 17, 2008, 08:46:02 AM »

STOP SHOPPING AT PUBLIX........

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: November 17, 2008, 08:46:14 AM »

You said something?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #87 on: November 17, 2008, 08:49:11 AM »

What is "publix?"

Edit: Ahhhh... nevermind.

Heard lots of good stuff about Trueprotein on the boards, but I would advise anyone in Australia not to order it.  Customs will not let it in.  Mine got siezed, wasted $.  There was talk about TP Aus (which I would try), but who knows whats up with that.

PROBB

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #88 on: November 17, 2008, 08:50:38 AM »
What is "publix?"

THE OPPOSITE OF PRIVATES

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 17, 2008, 08:53:10 AM »

Is Trueprotein carrying better Ibuprofen now too?   :)

Anyway, wasn't an attack or anything against you.  Was just wondering if there was a solid reason behind it that lead you to claim it was the best.  

Heck, if I was getting my supps free because of referrals l I would be doing the same thing.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 17, 2008, 08:54:30 AM »
Publix is the biggest chain of grocery stores we have in South FL.  There are a few Winn Dixies and Wholefoods here, but Publix is the major one.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: November 17, 2008, 08:55:14 AM »
PROBB got any interesting stories regarding people involved in pro BB???

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #92 on: November 17, 2008, 08:59:50 AM »
Owned......you guys slay me, hahahahahhahah   anyway, use what you like..........what ever makes you reach your goals is best.

HAHHAHAHA meldown.

why the use of captals now phil ? feling the getbig heat a little  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

PROBB

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #93 on: November 17, 2008, 09:01:51 AM »
PROBB got any interesting stories regarding people involved in pro BB???

NO MAN, I LIVED A SECLUDED LIFE....FAMILY ONLY.

PROBB

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #94 on: November 17, 2008, 09:02:42 AM »
HAHHAHAHA meldown.

why the use of captals now phil ? feling the getbig heat a little  ;D

HEAT IS MY MIDDLE NAME!  :)

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: TrueProtein.com
« Reply #95 on: November 17, 2008, 09:58:21 AM »
::)

it's pretty clear he was referring to UPS

Well Im shocked because he says our rates to Canada blow with UPS and as I know it we are the only nutritional company that takes care of duty and tax for Canadians....we prepay that so they dont get the "oh by the way you owe 75 bucks for duty and tax" when the package arrives. We jumped through hoops with UPS so we could pay all tariff charges for people North of the border so they only have to pay for shipping and shipping alone. 

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: November 17, 2008, 12:02:06 PM »
Well Im shocked because he says our rates to Canada blow with UPS and as I know it we are the only nutritional company that takes care of duty and tax for Canadians....we prepay that so they dont get the "oh by the way you owe 75 bucks for duty and tax" when the package arrives. We jumped through hoops with UPS so we could pay all tariff charges for people North of the border so they only have to pay for shipping and shipping alone. 

Even though the cost of shipping to Canada sucks, that has nothing to do with Dante or TP.com.  That's just what UPS charges.  What Dante is talking about here has happened to me a couple times.  I ordered something online and payed all the shipping costs or at least I thought I had.  They show up at my door asking for another 25 dollars to release my package.  BS.  I hadn't thought about that until I saw this post, but I have to say he is right and I appreciate not having to shell out even more cash just to be able to sign for my package.
So don't blame Dante, blame the Nazis in brown.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: November 17, 2008, 12:26:45 PM »
Even though the cost of shipping to Canada sucks, that has nothing to do with Dante or TP.com.  That's just what UPS charges.  What Dante is talking about here has happened to me a couple times.  I ordered something online and payed all the shipping costs or at least I thought I had.  They show up at my door asking for another 25 dollars to release my package.  BS.  I hadn't thought about that until I saw this post, but I have to say he is right and I appreciate not having to shell out even more cash just to be able to sign for my package.
So don't blame Dante, blame the Nazis in brown.

Stilltippin if that has happened with a Trueprotein package to your house could you let me know at Dante@trueprotein.com? Because we pay a hefty fee monthly to UPS to prepay all Canadians duty/taxes and Im going to be irate if Canadian customers sometimes are still being charged at their doorway--that should not be happening at all....and I will get on the horn right away with UPS.

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: November 17, 2008, 12:35:15 PM »
Stilltippin if that has happened with a Trueprotein package to your house could you let me know at Dante@trueprotein.com? Because we pay a hefty fee monthly to UPS to prepay all Canadians duty/taxes and Im going to be irate if Canadian customers sometimes are still being charged at their doorway--that should not be happening at all....and I will get on the horn right away with UPS.

Sorry, I guess I didn't make that very clear.  It has never happened with your company.  I was speaking of past purchases, both supplements and just regular online goods.  I was trying to say that is one thing I like about trueprotein is that never happens.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: November 17, 2008, 12:38:38 PM »
Understood...thanks for clearing that up. You had me worried because noone should ever be charged for duty and taxes who orders from TP up there....thanks.