Author Topic: flex wheeler says even on steroids you will never look as good as him natural  (Read 23746 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1820/204/

5:50

"no matter whether your using legal things or illegal things your not going to look like me"

::)    oh brother ... what an arrogant clown

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

"no matter whether your using legal things or illegal things your not going to look like me"

he's right, but if you use synthol, you can measure him up!

JasonH

• Getbig V
Wheeler was an awesome competitor in his day but it seems that in real life this guy's a cock.

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
Jeff Rodriguez shits on Flex Wheeler. Plenty of other naturals that do too...

Rudee

• Getbig V
His forearms look they belong on a 10 year old girl.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Jeff Rodriguez shits on Flex Wheeler. Plenty of other naturals that do too...
Like aquilles ?
L

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
His forearms look they belong on a 10 year old girl.

That's an insult to 10year old girls.
$

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Good to see he's been humbled as he's gotten older..... ::)
HAHA, RON.....

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay

HAHHAHAHAHHAHH.,........ ;D ;D

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
 ;D why would you give this a clown a vidio spot on your site ??? F---k I forgot ! Its MD land of the retards ! LOL ! 8)

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
HAHAHAHAH

Flex = ALL OIL

bigkid

• Getbig IV
For a guy who talks like a chick, ruined his kidneys and has a 12 inch neck, he sure likes to talk shit

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
He is a real stupid fvcker. But its true. The guy is a genetic monster.

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III

hahaha true

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
flex wheeler
always shoots himself in the foot
.. great body..
but just not a good human being
narcisstic arrogant lazy....etc etc
 :-\
choice is an illusion

ASJChaotic

in part 3 of that video that I watched this morning
he said Kevin Levrone why you call me out....I'm all natural
this man is saying this with 20 pounds of synthol in each arm

ASJChaotic

???
oh brother
Flex Wheeler is now the "Natural Freak"  :D

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
"Liquid beef" supplement lol code for synthol.

He's just matter of fact about what's true, that kind of honesty bothers some here. Realistically most users are in the category of your standard getbig keyboard warrior, have nowhere near that look due a pronounced aversion to hard work and to some extent genetics. Roids are only part of it even though many here always like to justify their own mediocrity by reverting to the roid claim that uninformed joe public resorts to.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Synthol or not he's right.  Flex Wheeler was probably one of the most genetically gifted bodybuilders to set foot on stage.  But wtf.....he's black.  Blacks have dominated this sport for the last 20 years.  They maybe haven't been Mr. Olympias but they sure as fuck dominate.  Just look at this years Olympia.  It's their slave background.  Go to Africa and you don't see that shit........most "Africans" fare better in the NBA than the IFBB.  It's history not racism so don't try to pull that bullshit. 

pumpster

• Getbig V
Blacks have dominated this sport for the last 20 years

It's history not racism so don't try to pull that bullshit. 

If they've dominated and haven't won the whole thing much then actually it IS racism, always been part of it.

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
Man, you clowns are unbelievable.  You really think it was the Steroids that made Flex Wheeler one of the greatest bodybuilders of all time.  Then to say he's nothing without them.  If that was the case then half the guys on this site would be world class bodybuilders.  Do you have any idea how many regular Joe's use Steroids?  A lot of guys are using and you don't even know. Not from looking at them at least.  It amazes me when people attribute success to Steroids alone.  I don't think any of you would tune your mouths up to say Flex Wheeler isn't a genetic freak.  That being said, if he trained at least as hard as you do then don't you think his physique would put yours to shame.  On those same lines,  do you think if you had access to the same gear that Flex had that you would even be able to stand next to him on stage.  I hope not.  I don't know much about Flex's personality but I do know one thing, you need to think twice before insulting his accomplishments, physique or his standing in the world of bodybuilding.

Pat

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
 :'(

250goal

• Getbig II
No one said he didn't (past tense) have a good physique.

He thinks he has a good physique now, which just isn't true.

pumpster

• Getbig V

He thinks he has a good physique now, which just isn't true.

Wrong since you don't know who he's comparing himself to. Relative to getbiggers in general and the general public, he still does.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Man, you clowns are unbelievable.  You really think it was the Steroids that made Flex Wheeler one of the greatest bodybuilders of all time.  Then to say he's nothing without them.  If that was the case then half the guys on this site would be world class bodybuilders.  Do you have any idea how many regular Joe's use Steroids?  A lot of guys are using and you don't even know. Not from looking at them at least.  It amazes me when people attribute success to Steroids alone.  I don't think any of you would tune your mouths up to say Flex Wheeler isn't a genetic freak.  That being said, if he trained at least as hard as you do then don't you think his physique would put yours to shame.  On those same lines,  do you think if you had access to the same gear that Flex had that you would even be able to stand next to him on stage.  I hope not.  I don't know much about Flex's personality but I do know one thing, you need to think twice before insulting his accomplishments, physique or his standing in the world of bodybuilding.

Pat

Steroids AND Genetics made Flex Wheeler