Author Topic: flex wheeler says even on steroids you will never look as good as him natural  (Read 23760 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Oh boo-hoo the white guy beat my ebony heros  ::) Yates owns your mind get over it

More importantly, I own yours. Hence the endless personal vendettas  that have nothing to do with BB. I'm in your mind LOL

Hope this helps. Focus on BB and get back to us with your personal, detailed accounts of  training with those guys. ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
More importantly, I own yours. Hence the endless tangents that have nothing to do with the matter at hand. I'm in your mind LOL

Hope this helps, and get back to us with your details accounts of personal training with those guys. ;)

On the contrary , I never responded to YOU in this or any other thread , I posted Flex was the byproduct of drugs & genetics and YOU felt compelled as usual to respond to ME  ;) and why? because I own your mind , I pushed YOU to the point of meltdown when you wished me dead instead of my sister , you know when Ron had to set you straight  ;)

I own you like Yates owned your ebony heros and your race card expired long ago

next

England_1

• Getbig IV
hahahahahahaha
Team Yates

Eric2

• Getbig IV
h

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Man, you clowns are unbelievable.  You really think it was the Steroids that made Flex Wheeler one of the greatest bodybuilders of all time.  Then to say he's nothing without them.  If that was the case then half the guys on this site would be world class bodybuilders.  Do you have any idea how many regular Joe's use Steroids?  A lot of guys are using and you don't even know. Not from looking at them at least.  It amazes me when people attribute success to Steroids alone.  I don't think any of you would tune your mouths up to say Flex Wheeler isn't a genetic freak.  That being said, if he trained at least as hard as you do then don't you think his physique would put yours to shame.  On those same lines,  do you think if you had access to the same gear that Flex had that you would even be able to stand next to him on stage.  I hope not.  I don't know much about Flex's personality but I do know one thing, you need to think twice before insulting his accomplishments, physique or his standing in the world of bodybuilding.

Pat

as a noob, you should read more and talk/type less.

you have been taken in by myth and hype.

learn from the best.....learn from getbig.
175lbs by 31st July

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
as a noob, you should read more and talk/type less.

you have been taken in by myth and hype.

learn from the best.....learn from getbig.

I'm always up for learning a thing or two. I'll stick around and see what comes up.  I may be new to Getbig but I've been in the game a while.  I may just have a thing or two to add to the "Getbig Plethora of Knowledge".  Thanks for the info.

Pat

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
and you can't type in any thread without mentioning me or Yates talking about stalking and NOT sticking to the topic , I made a simple comment that Flex was the byproduct of drugs & genetics and you're licking my boots and still posting the same Yates pics , you're such a loser

Without a doubt.  The hard on that Pumpster and Hulkster have for Yates is incredibly transparent.  The subjective nature of bodybuilding almost dictates differences of opinion, which is logical given the said nature of the "sport".  However, it is foolish for such individuals to be so biased so as not to give even a shred of credence to a six time champion for any of his successes.  Tainting other topics perfectly exemplifies their aversion towards Yates and a clear lack of objectivity.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Flex had one of the best physiques to grace the stage but lets be real...He was and is forever a glorified middleweight...And in the end, he just didn't have the constitution to play the game he thought he owned...He is lucky to walk away from it still breathing...

pumpster

• Getbig V
I may just have a thing or two to add to the "Getbig Plethora of Knowledge".  Thanks for the info.

Pat

Getbig "plethora of knowledge" bwhaahaha most of these clowns don't even lift.

pumpster

• Getbig V
The hard on that Pumpster and Hulkster have for Yates is incredibly transparent.

What's transparent is your dyslexia LOL ya based on your comprehension skills you're ripe for the tiny construction worker's camp if you can't get even the basics right. And why are you thinking about my dick? :-*

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Wheeler was an awesome competitor in his day but it seems that in real life this guy's a cock.

Typical Sean Ray syndrome

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!

You know you may be right about that but even so anywhere you can get large group of individuals who are interested in the same thing, gathered together under one forum you will always get a variety of ideas on every topic.  It's  just a big brainstorming session on various topics.  Hell, even a dumbass may spit out some info worth using every once in a while.  If nothing, it's at least a bit entertaining on those slow days here in Iraq.  

Pat

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
Just check out some of Flex's videos.  All the cockiness and arrogance are all their.  Granted he was one of the all time great pros and will forever be in most peoples top ten, but watching the man bragging and showing off all his toys, Rolex Mercedes and all  the stuff he had before his kidney went and he found God.  Man how we forget.  Great bodybuilder but he seemed like a dick in the videos.  You can see why everyone has mixed opinions on Flex.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

mass 04

• Getbig V
Just check out some of Flex's videos.  All the cockiness and arrogance are all their.  Granted he was one of the all time great pros and will forever be in most peoples top ten, but watching the man bragging and showing off all his toys, Rolex Mercedes and all  the stuff he had before his kidney went and he found God.  Man how we forget.  Great bodybuilder but he seemed like a dick in the videos.  You can see why everyone has mixed opinions on Flex.
hahah every person in history who was ever a prick, somehow "finds god" later in life as a way to justify their previously douchey behavior.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Mel Gibson and George W. come to mind.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
If you stop talking about him, maybe he will go away?  Dont destroy your legacy dude, just stop talking.

Or ask yourself.... What would a ninja do?

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
Damn, are you guys/girls trying to decide if you should take Flex home to meet your parents or are we talking about his legacy as a world class bodybuilder.  I thought we were talking about his physique and his obvious genetic gift.  Ok, if you're trying to decide if you and Flex can have a future together then maybe all this stuff you're talking has some relevance. If not then lets stick to the facts.  The man has genetics that aren't really seen that often.  Gear or no gear.

Pat

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

The irony lol  this is your sole means of ' lifting ' 400 pound power-rod bench presser lol what a tool.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
The irony lol  this is your sole means of ' lifting ' 400 pound power-rod bench presser lol what a tool.

ahaha, HARDCORE !!!!!  Notice the phone book, I guess so the person can order pizza whilst bowflexing.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
What's transparent is your dyslexia LOL ya based on your comprehension skills you're ripe for the tiny construction worker's camp if you can't get even the basics right. And why are you thinking about my dick? :-*

You prove yourself wrong all the time , no one mentioned Dorian Yates in this thread and you being the predictable dummy you are inject your Yates-hating into yet another thread , you're predictable and hate Yates because he's white , you're in a dark place..and I'm not talking about your apartment with the ' gorgeous ' transexuals you brag about having many chances with

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
ahaha, HARDCORE !!!!!  Notice the phone book, I guess so the person can order pizza whilst bowflexing.

lmfao many a professional bodybuilder's physique's have been forged on the Blow-flex , I remember Ronnie Coleman in Flex magazine doing an article on how he built his back using the bow-flex exclusively lol

the phone book is for added resistance

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Damn, are you guys/girls trying to decide if you should take Flex home to meet your parents or are we talking about his legacy as a world class bodybuilder.  I thought we were talking about his physique and his obvious genetic gift.  Ok, if you're trying to decide if you and Flex can have a future together then maybe all this stuff you're talking has some relevance. If not then lets stick to the facts.  The man has genetics that aren't really seen that often.  Gear or no gear.

Pat

Genetics AND drugs made Flex Wheeler if Flex never took any drugs he'd never turn pro and you'd never see the physique he shown on the pro-stage period. this has nothing to do with his character flaws and arrogance.

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III

I own you like Yates owned your ebony heros and your race card expired long ago

next

lmao

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Genetics AND drugs made Flex Wheeler if Flex never took any drugs he'd never turn pro and you'd never see the physique he shown on the pro-stage period. this has nothing to do with his character flaws and arrogance.

Check out the 1989 Nationals(i believe) the year Flex had "flex" shaved into the back of his head...The dude was skinny as fck...I believe he placed 4th or something either in the middle's or light heavies...That was the real Flex Wheeler...Then a couple years later, he upped the dosages and added GH/slin/and boat loads of synthol related agents and the rest is history..."The Gift" is following in his footsteps...Lets see if "the gift" has the constitution that Flex didn't...Time will tell...

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1820/204/

5:50

"no matter whether your using legal things or illegal things your not going to look like me"

::)    oh brother ... what an arrogant clown

He's also correct. Genetics rule, and he's got the genetics you and I don't, drugs or not. I met him the day he won the Cal as a teen, and he looked amazing. Drugs or not, 99.999% of of those reading this will not look like Flex with or without drugs. Deal with it.