Author Topic: flex wheeler says even on steroids you will never look as good as him natural  (Read 23704 times)

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
He's also correct. Genetics rule, and he's got the genetics you and I don't, drugs or not. I met him the day he won the Cal as a teen, and he looked amazing. Drugs or not, 99.999% of of those reading this will not look like Flex with or without drugs. Deal with it.

Thank you!!  Exactly!  99.999% Great post. Straight and to the point.

Pat

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
Thank you!!  Exactly!  99.999% Great post. Straight and to the point.

Pat

"You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!"  ;D :o ;D

suckmymuscle

"Liquid beef" supplement lol code for synthol.

He's just matter of fact about what's true, that kind of honesty bothers some here. Realistically most users are in the category of your standard getbig keyboard warrior, have nowhere near that look due a pronounced aversion to hard work and to some extent genetics. Roids are only part of it even though many here always like to justify their own mediocrity by reverting to the roid claim that uninformed joe public resorts to.

Flex is notorious for his lazyness, so I doubt that the reason why he looked like he did at the 1993 Ironman had anything to do with hard work. He even remarked once that he didn't even do barbell rows because it made him "short winded". It's obvious that Flex looked the way he did exclusively because of drugs and genetics. As for for the average guy on steroids looking worse than Flex on drugs, it depends what he's atalking about, if either shape or size. The average guy on sauce will never have Flex's shape, granted, but size? C'mon...I've seen pics of Flex before his bodybuilding days and the guy was the ultimate ectomorph. The average guy wouldn't need to take steroids to be bigger than Flex natural.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
He's also correct. Genetics rule, and he's got the genetics you and I don't, drugs or not. I met him the day he won the Cal as a teen, and he looked amazing. Drugs or not, 99.999% of of those reading this will not look like Flex with or without drugs. Deal with it.

Genetics AND drugs rule without the drugs Flex Wheeler isn't Flex Wheeler

HeyNow

• Getbig III

Very true.

suckmymuscle

What a load of shit. Wheeler would have his shape without steroids, but would he have the size he had as a pro bodybuilder? No! He would actually be smaller than the average man, given that he is extremely ectomorphic.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST

Its not how it works...Flex will always be a middle weight...He had great genetics for sure but it was his ability to grow rapidly from the hormones that set him apart...There are many stories out there of guys with good genetics who don't respond well to hormones...Flex wasn't one of them...However, that is all now mute...For he is lucky to be alive...However something tells me that Flex doesn't respect karma and that is what is going to come back and bite him in the ass once again...So be it!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  What a load of shit. Wheeler would have his shape without steroids, but would he have the size he had as a pro bodybuilder? No! He would actually be smaller than the average man, given that he is extremely ectomorphic.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Exactly that's what his physique so appealing huge round muscle bellies with ultra tiny joints

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Agreed.  When speaking of genetics, people also lose site of the fact that part of genetics is the response one has to drugs.  Flex obviously has a very favorable response to drugs.  Devoid of them, big difference.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Finally...These clowns(tbombz in particular) seem to think is all it takes is "up the doses"

You need to post here more Will(great name btw)  ;D

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
 :D Without the drugs he is a skinny f--k who looks like the COOKIE MONSTER !

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Oh boo-hoo the white guy beat my ebony heros  ::) Yates owns your mind get over it

this is the reason you are always so pissy: lol
Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time

Her time of the month. :-* :-* :-*

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V

Just as with Pumpster, you just proved ND's statements correct.  Well done, nice self owning.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
The Synthol Warrior!

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
Flex looks VERY impressive in that shot. You can really see his superior structure, especially the way the thigh/calf flares off from the knee joint.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
steroids and training are the only thing making bodybuilders pro size, not genetics.

hope this helps.
175lbs by 31st July

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

Thanks for proving my point ye again ,  you're obsessed with me and Yates  ;) and you follow me from thread to thread begging for my attention lmao

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Just as with Pumpster, you just proved ND's statements correct.  Well done, nice self owning.

Great post !

no one mentioned Dorian Yates they idiots claim I'm a Yates guy  ::) they dummies are on his balls in every post as usual major self-ownage and monster sticking to the thread lol

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
Great post !

no one mentioned Dorian Yates they idiots claim I'm a Yates guy  ::) they dummies are on his balls in every post as usual major self-ownage and monster sticking to the thread lol

Still causing Hulkster meltdowns on a regular basis ND? Nice work!

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I'm not posting here to debate Flex's moral character. I have no idea what Flex is about. I don't know him. The things you are saying may be true but his genetics and potential in the sport of bodybuilding (natural or not) is obviously better than most of ours and probably most of the people we know.  Genetics like that don't come around that often.  

Pat

Much of what you say is true, but you're taking the thread's title out of context. Head to head Flex is hard to beat. But his physique NOW, which that in question, although not terrible, is essentially that of a normal guy who lifts weights plus shit loads of synthol.

Even in the natural pics from 2002 he is displaying the results of years of steroid abuse, including synthol in arms and delts, he was just clean for that show. If you get big on roids then go clean you're still going to be at an advantage to someone who's never taken anything. I have ex-juicer friends who look great and technically they don't juice anymore.

Anyway, great ginetics, yes, stupid looking fake arms, yes. I think people just get annoyed with someone whose standout bodyparts are fake bigging themselves up all the time!

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
Much of what you say is true, but you're taking the thread's title out of context. Head to head Flex is hard to beat. But his physique NOW, which that in question, although not terrible, is essentially that of a normal guy who lifts weights plus shit loads of synthol.

Even in the natural pics from 2002 he is displaying the results of years of steroid abuse, including synthol in arms and delts, he was just clean for that show. If you get big on roids then go clean you're still going to be at an advantage to someone who's never taken anything. I have ex-juicer friends who look great and technically they don't juice anymore.

Anyway, great ginetics, yes, stupid looking fake arms, yes. I think people just get annoyed with someone whose standout bodyparts are fake bigging themselves up all the time!

It's possible that I am taking the thread out of context. I am not familiar with the context of which Flex made this statement or his intent. If he meant that on steroids, the person that he was talking to wouldn't look as good as he does if Flex trained to compete naturally or did he mean the person won't look as good as Flex does now.   I'm not sure how Flex is training right now or if he is training at all. I've seen several pics of him and he looks pretty much like a regular guy. I may be reading into it a little. I was thinking he meant that if he (Flex) were to train at a level to become a Natural   I think everyone that has posted here has agreed that Flex Wheeler possesses genetics that most of us can only dream about.  That being said, doesn't it make sense that if he trained to be the best natural bodybuilder in the world that those same genetics he used to compete while juicing may take him to a level better than most of the guys you know that are juicing.  I don't think he's focused on that right now but I'm just throwing that out there.  I think there is a really big misconception in the boybuilding world that everyone who is taking steroids becomes a massive, and ripped Hulk of a man ready to take the stage and compete.  That's just not the case. You may have guys in your gym that are juicin and you don't even know it based on their results.  Steroids are not a miracle drug.  No doubt they work. It still takes a lot more than Steroids alone to build a world class physique.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Still causing Hulkster meltdowns on a regular basis ND? Nice work!

lol he's to easy

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
steroids and training are the only thing making bodybuilders pro size, not genetics.

hope this helps.

Yeah right, if this was true then there would be "pro size" bodybuilders everywhere you looked.  There are countless people who take steroids and train like beasts but aren't pro sized bodybuilders. I would imagine the majority of those taking steroids never reach the size and shape that they think they will when they start.  Don't downplay what it takes to be a Pro. I won't argue with the fact that drugs are involved but saying that drugs and training alone will do the trick is totally ridiculous. IMHO.

Pat

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Yeah right, if this was true then there would be "pro size" bodybuilders everywhere you looked.  There are countless people who take steroids and train like beasts but aren't pro sized bodybuilders. I would imagine the majority of those taking steroids never reach the size and shape that they think they will when they start.  Don't downplay what it takes to be a Pro. I won't argue with the fact that drugs are involved but saying that drugs and training alone will do the trick is totally ridiculous. IMHO.

Pat

Hence why I said drugs AND genetics